Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 10:27 AM
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:27 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 10:24 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 10:23 AM

Old July 8th, 2021, 09:03 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Finchpaw blinked in surprise.

Rookpaw sounded so much more mature then him. A wave of embarrassment flooded his pelt and he turned away, hoping she wouldn’t notice.

She was right, his own wallowing in despair would do no help to anyone. It was nice to hear that she didn’t hate him for his actions, more like she actually sympathized with his guilt.

Dawnstar was crazy and everyone knew it; he was foolish to think he could take her down with almost no skills.

Yes mom, I’ve learned my lesson,” he grumbled as peeked back towards the black molly.

Letting his gaze linger on Rookpaw for a second he turned his attention towards the entrance of the apprentice den, looking outside.

Do you want to go practice some sparing?I think I could do well with some activity,” his voice dropped into slight challenging tone as he continued,
Unless your scared of these treacherous paws.”
Rookpaw snorted a laugh as Finchpaw returned to his sarcastically self. She did however actually hope he learned something. Because she herself wasn't sure what she'd learned. She, once again, worried about herself over everything. She needed to stop doing that.
When he suggested sparring, she perjed up. She enjoyed her battle training with Wolfwhisper and wondered what it was like to spar with someone closer to her skill level.
"I do wanna defeat you in another competition, but I'm pretty sure sparring in camp isn't allowed in camp." she mewed apologetically.
Old July 8th, 2021, 09:15 AM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Rookpaw snorted a laugh as Finchpaw returned to his sarcastically self. She did however actually hope he learned something. Because she herself wasn't sure what she'd learned. She, once again, worried about herself over everything. She needed to stop doing that.
When he suggested sparring, she perjed up. She enjoyed her battle training with Wolfwhisper and wondered what it was like to spar with someone closer to her skill level.
"I do wanna defeat you in another competition, but I'm pretty sure sparring in camp isn't allowed in camp." she mewed apologetically.

Finchpaw got to his paws and leaned downwards, stretching out his spine.

Well that’s a good thing as I’m no longer confined to camp, besides I wouldn’t want to embarrass you in-front of all our clanmates. Plus Finchwhisker had taught me some moves that I never got to try out against anyone.”

His heart ached as he thought about his old mentor, he never got a chance to speak to him after the incident. He wasn’t sure how to approach him, perhaps ignorance was actually the best for now.

He flicked his tail in rookpaws face, smiling arrogantly as he padded for the entrance.

He would keep his anxiety to himself for now, there was no need to scare Rookpaw, she had her own problems to deal with

on hiatus due to personal reasons .

Last edited by Nostalgia; July 8th, 2021 at 11:53 AM.
Old July 8th, 2021, 09:22 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Finchpaw got to his paws and leaned downwards, stretching out his spine.

Well that’s a good thing as I’m no longer confined to camp, besides I wouldn’t want to embarrass you in-front of all our clanmates. Plus Finchfeather had taught me some moves that I never got to try out against anyone.”

His heart ached as he thought about his old mentor, he never got a chance to speak to him after the incident. He wasn’t sure how to approach him, perhaps ignorance was actually the best for now.

He flicked his tail in rookpaws face, smiling arrogantly as he padded for the entrance.

He would keep his anxiety to himself for now, there was no need to scare Rookpaw, she had her own problems to deal with
Rookpaw was glad to hear he was no longer confined to camp. But also not glad since that meant there was no escape from him. She seemed as he flicked his tail in her face. Oh well, she wanted to beat up that jerk anyway! Like any supportive friend would. Finchpaw was arrogant to say the least, but he meant well, probably.

(We can move this to the training area now, though may I post there later to continue this since I already have Rook there and it'll be confusing?)

Last edited by Shade.; July 8th, 2021 at 09:23 AM.
Old July 8th, 2021, 09:24 AM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Rookpaw was glad to hear he was no longer confined to camp. But also not glad since that meant there was no escape from him. She seemed as he flicked his tail in her face. Oh well, she wanted to beat up that jerk anyway! Like any supportive friend would. Finchpaw was arrogant to say the least, but he meant well, probably.

(We can move this to the training area now, though may I post there later to continue this since I already have Rook there and it'll be confusing?)
(All good, we can wait to post that starter up until after Rookpaw is done there)

on hiatus due to personal reasons .
Old July 12th, 2021, 08:29 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

@littlelove

"Ooh mapplepaw~" Cherrypaw called out, trotting into the den.
Old July 12th, 2021, 09:16 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

At the call of her name from an unfamiliar voice, Maplepaw's head rose from it's place where she had been lying on her nest. She studied the other apprentice.

"And you are...?" She muttered, her yellow eyes meeting Cherrypaw's mismatched ones.

@Cxndy_Fatal
Old July 12th, 2021, 09:19 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
At the call of her name from an unfamiliar voice, Maplepaw's head rose from it's place where she had been lying on her nest. She studied the other apprentice.

"And you are...?" She muttered, her yellow eyes meeting Cherrypaw's mismatched ones.

@Cxndy_Fatal
"I am Cherrypaw. APAWSed to me you"
Old July 12th, 2021, 10:33 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Maplepaw blinked. And then blinked again. She felt dumbfounded; What universe was she in?

"... That pun wasn't very impressive, Cherrypaw. Leave me alone." She grumbled, curling back over onto herself and squeezing her eyes shut.

@Cxndy_Fatal
Old July 12th, 2021, 10:43 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelove View Post
Maplepaw blinked. And then blinked again. She felt dumbfounded; What universe was she in?

"... That pun wasn't very impressive, Cherrypaw. Leave me alone." She grumbled, curling back over onto herself and squeezing her eyes shut.

@Cxndy_Fatal
"Aw come on!~ it was funny!" The white apprentice hopped over.
Old July 12th, 2021, 10:59 PM
visual novel enjoyer

She cracked a single, yellow eye open - "Not really." - before squeezing it shut again. Her tail lashed irritatedly.

"What do you even want with me, anyway?" Maplepaw asked, her eyes still sealed. "It better be good; I need some beauty sleep so my paw," She held one foreleg out, waving it around. Brand new, raw scars twirled around the end of the limb, before her paw. "Can heal some more."

@Cxndy_Fatal