Today 03:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:52 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

[OPEN TO APPRENTICES]

Pebblepaw's heart had been racing ever since he had heard his name called for this patrol, and it felt like it would explode as Lionstar gave the command for them to go! With the rest of his clanmates, the older apprentice was sprinting as fast as he could, looking for a cat around his age. In a way... he was calm? Knowing that Firehawk was back at camp guarding everyone - it was one less worry on his mind. His training was rattling around in his brain, tail tucked so no one could grab him without having to really try.

With a confident yowl, Pebblepaw launched himself towards what he could only assume was an apprentice, hoping that they wouldn't duck out of the way!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:53 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Ashpool heard the signal and jumped into the battle. The molly was back in Riverclan and was going to prove her loyalty. She launched herself at the nearest cat even if they were already fighting with another Riverclan cat. It seemed that every cat had a cat to fight against. "Riverclan will never be beatened!", snapped Ashpool.

[Open]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

(OPEN)
Salmonsong ran into the clearing searching for a warrior to attack, she had strong objections to this fight, however; she didn’t want to let Lionstar know. She just hoped that Duckpaw wouldn’t sneak out to help in the battle, he was in no state to fight at a mere 3 moons old.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:54 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Sagewhisker hissed in pain. She lept towards him again, this time aiming to claw at his side and leg, her eyes slits. She quickly glanced around the camp, noticing that Riverclan was outnumbering them. Without taking her eyes off of the riverclan Tom, she yowled, Ashpaw, I changed my mind! Riverclan is outnumbering us, so I need you to join the battle! I don't want you to kill anyone, I just want you to chase them out of camp!

@Skye
Wormbite blinked and the tom seemed to hesitate in attacking again. His claws had cut through so easily. The familiar dread bubbling up in his stomach made itself known again. He yelped as Sagewhisker's claws raked down his leg and some of his side-- it knocked some sense into the tom. Wormbite side-stepped to the right before darting forward. All he needed to do was get the molly to flee. He pushed himself off the ground and aimed for Sagewhisker's back to claw at it.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:54 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Owlfeather heard the call of battle, and could not bring herself to stay put. She may have retired to the elder's den, but she still had moons of battle experience under her pelt, and she wouldn't sit idly by while the clan was attacked. She rushed over to the nursery to find her daughter, and help her round up the kits and keep them safe. She may be old and forgetful, but she hadn't forgotten how to fight. She was ready for anything RiverClan had to throw at her.

"Kits, I need you to stay inside the nursery, okay? We'll keep you safe, don't worry." Her mew was soft and gentle, not wanting to scare the kits any more than they already were. "I'm here, Citrusflower," She spoke to her blind daughter in reassurance.

@Sparkling Bliss @DarkNight @The Cannibal @Alexcentri @Skye @Vessel

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:57 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

[Magnolia is OPEN for a RC cat to attack her first]
Magnoliapetal rushed out of the warrior's den, immediately irritated. Again? It hadn't even been that long since the raid! granted she was lucky enough to not be injured in the raid, but Thunderclan retaliating so soon... there was no way they recovered that fast. But something looked, no, smelled off. This wasn't Thunderclan... no. This was the fish-brained Riverclan. Ugh. Was she going to have to get fish eater blood all over her? Disgusting. With a groan, she launched herself into battle, ready to take any Riverclan scum who came for her. She'd finish any fights thrown her way. "Oh you scaly little-"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:58 PM
VM me the word tomato

My Mood: Lazy

riverripple heard the call from sootflare and charged forward, yelling a battle cry as he charged into the shadowclan clearing. he immediately attacked the nearest shadowclan warrior he saw. (open!)
petalwish charged in at the signal and jumped at the nearest shadowclan cat (open!)

characters are a wip acause i recently gave away my other oc's
feel free to mention/ quote me anytime you want to rp. if i do not respond in 48 hours you can spam me.
because of school, i may be inactive for large amounts of time! please be aware of this.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:59 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @DarkNight @AJtheWarr10r ]

He was pinned beneath Honeypaw, unable to move no matter how much he struggled. Bloodtooth's claws raked through his neck and he howled. How was he losing? These cats were supposed to be injured!
He managed to twist out from underneath Honeypaw and launched himself a Bloodtooth, striking the warrior in the face as many times as he could. Rage burned in the eye he could open. "Your- slash "Clan-" slash "took-" slash "my-" slash "home-" slash "away-" slash "FROM ME!" He finished with a roar and a final, heavy blow aimed to knock Bloodtooth to his paws.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:00 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Fogpaw watched him pounce and miss, but knew it wasn't all Frostpaw would do. He saw the determination in the other cats eyes and he kept his good senses alert. Fogpaw pretended to get smashed underneath the tom, but swerved around behind the apprentice. He attempted to push him into the ground.
The irritating RiverClanner would not stand still. With a growl rumbling in his throat, Frostpaw rolled out of the way, then stood, staring with narrowed eyes at the apprentice. He was tense, ready to attack and dodge within the moment, but he didn't make a move. If he couldn't catch the other cat, then he would let the cat come to him. At least he wouldn't be able to miss that way.
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:01 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[~] @Casper; @DarkNight; @The Cannibal; @Alexcentri; @Skye; @Vessel; @The Shadow Flower; [~]

Citrusflower felt her adopted daughter Berrykit huddle closer to her and the molly bent her head down. "It's alright little one.", she whipsered, giving the kit a reassuring lick on the head. The molly scented an angry scent of Falconkit and heard her pawsteps leave the den.

"Falconkit get back here!", yowled Citrusflower. The forever queen wanted to run after her, but she had kits to tell a story too. She would have to yell at her other adopted daughter later. She looked down at a kit who asked her who the cat was. "Some cats believe that the cats name was Star, but it's not for sure.", she meowed.

"Star was fighting with a cat named River in a battle. It was one of the first battles of the clans. He was victories until River came up behind him.", Citrusflower continued, pausing once more for questions.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread