Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:20 AM
research (LF stc/df cats)
by Apollo.
Last post by Zei
Today 07:15 AM

Old October 10th, 2023, 07:01 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Wolf Pack RP Extra Help/Answering Questions

Hello all!

I created this thread because I have noticed that some of you have questions on this rp, which is absolutely fine! In fact, i am happy when somebody asks me a question on this because that means they are intrigued and want to know more! So don't be afraid to ask! I will start by saying some basic stuff that I don't think i mentioned before like what the Trainers teach.

Learners range from age 5 Rotations (equivalent of moons) to 15 Rotations. The first two Rotations the Trainer teaches basic stuff like basic hunting for survival, basic herbs, etc, and all the First Circle roles and how that works. The next three Rotations the Trainer teaches about the main adult roles (Hunter, Soldier, Trainer). The Learner will choose which one they like the most and collaborate with their Trainer based off what the Trainer believes the Learner is best at and the next five months will be spent perfecting that. Usually, the Trainer doesn't know so much about a specific topic, only knows a decent amount on a wide variety of topics so by the end it is wolves from that role that teach the Learner. After the Trainer and the wolves of that role evaluate the Learner and determine that they're ready, they recieve their adult name!

Another thing: Betas DO NOT become Alphas. The Gazer will recieve a message from WolfPack telling them that it is time for the Alpha to pick its follower. Then the Alpha will go and look at all the pups and choose whoever it should be. The pup will then be trained by the Alpha themself and they will become the next Alpha. WolfPack DO NOT tell the Gazer exactly which pup it is, only that the pup is currently a pup. The decision is up to the Alpha themself.

Another important thing: Gazers will also recieve a message from WolfPack when another major First Circle role next of kin is a pup. That role will go and pick whoever is next. If the role dies without the next wolf being chosen, the Alpha picks it. If the Alpha dies without the next one being chosen, the Pack votes and picks.

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ME, I AM AVAILABLE AND I PROMISE I DO NOT BITE

Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; October 11th, 2023 at 09:22 PM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 10:20 PM
im in ur walls

Bump Policy: ANYTIME! (I might not be online but I will ALWAYS respond when I can)
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: Wolf Pack RP Extra Help/Answering Questions

Nice!! Thank you!!!

question:
is there like a special place for lets say herbs? or fresh food pile? is it like: in one corner there is rock shelves to store herbs and maybe towards the middle there is a food pile? Also, do the wolves have some place like the moonpool/moonstone? or not? or maybe they didn't discover it yet?
Old October 11th, 2023, 05:24 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon_ View Post
Nice!! Thank you!!!

question:
is there like a special place for lets say herbs? or fresh food pile? is it like: in one corner there is rock shelves to store herbs and maybe towards the middle there is a food pile? Also, do the wolves have some place like the moonpool/moonstone? or not? or maybe they didn't discover it yet?
Thank you for asking! I am in a bit of a time rush and I am on my phone so please forgive if it’s not great.

They store it all inside the Den for three reasons: one, nothing steals it. 2, it doesn’t get blown away by the wind or anything. Three: easier to access.

It is located on one side of the wall, farthest from the pups lol. The food is correct, inside the den at the center. Thank you for asking these questions!
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 11th, 2023, 05:25 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

How do I get Softpad a mentor/learner?
Old October 11th, 2023, 05:55 PM
im in ur walls

Bump Policy: ANYTIME! (I might not be online but I will ALWAYS respond when I can)
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sleek. View Post
Thank you for asking! I am in a bit of a time rush and I am on my phone so please forgive if it’s not great.

They store it all inside the Den for three reasons: one, nothing steals it. 2, it doesn’t get blown away by the wind or anything. Three: easier to access.

It is located on one side of the wall, farthest from the pups lol. The food is correct, inside the den at the center. Thank you for asking these questions!
Yeah, of course!!
thank YOU for answering
if you don't mind one more question,
Do the wolves have a place similar to the moonstone/moonpool where they can communicate with their ancestors?
Old October 11th, 2023, 09:16 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon_ View Post
Yeah, of course!!
thank YOU for answering
if you don't mind one more question,
Do the wolves have a place similar to the moonstone/moonpool where they can communicate with their ancestors?

No, not yet. I am debating on whether or not I should do that. Plus if I do it will be the same as in my book (what this entire rp is based on).

If you have any suggestions be sure to lmk!
Old October 11th, 2023, 09:21 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy View Post
How do I get Softpad a mentor/learner?

So basically in each Pack (in this case theres only one pack) has about 1-3 Trainers. Those trainers train 1-4 cats each. So instead of each Learner having an individual Trainer, it is shared. It is based on age, so one Trainer teaches only the first 2-5 months, then the other Trainer(s) take over. If there's only one, he teaches ALL the Learners during their whole training. So far, we only have one, and I own that cat. (not sure if i added them to the allegiances of the pack yet)., iirc his name is Rathowl. In my next post with Bloodwolf she will announce how Rathowl will be training both Fireflypup and Softpad (^-^) Let me know if you have any more questions! I am happy to answer them!
Old October 12th, 2023, 07:08 AM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Hello all!

I created this thread because I have noticed that some of you have questions on this rp, which is absolutely fine! In fact, i am happy when somebody asks me a question on this because that means they are intrigued and want to know more! So don't be afraid to ask! I will start by saying some basic stuff that I don't think i mentioned before like what the Trainers teach.

Learners range from age 5 Rotations (equivalent of moons) to 15 Rotations. The first two Rotations the Trainer teaches basic stuff like basic hunting for survival, basic herbs, etc, and all the First Circle roles and how that works. The next three Rotations the Trainer teaches about the main adult roles (Hunter, Soldier, Trainer). The Learner will choose which one they like the most and collaborate with their Trainer based off what the Trainer believes the Learner is best at and the next five months will be spent perfecting that. Usually, the Trainer doesn't know so much about a specific topic, only knows a decent amount on a wide variety of topics so by the end it is wolves from that role that teach the Learner. After the Trainer and the wolves of that role evaluate the Learner and determine that they're ready, they recieve their adult name!

Another thing: Betas DO NOT become Alphas. The Gazer will recieve a message from WolfPack telling them that it is time for the Alpha to pick its follower. Then the Alpha will go and look at all the pups and choose whoever it should be. The pup will then be trained by the Alpha themself and they will become the next Alpha. WolfPack DO NOT tell the Gazer exactly which pup it is, only that the pup is currently a pup. The decision is up to the Alpha themself.

Another important thing: Gazers will also recieve a message from WolfPack when another major First Circle role next of kin is a pup. That role will go and pick whoever is next. If the role dies without the next wolf being chosen, the Alpha picks it. If the Alpha dies without the next one being chosen, the Pack votes and picks.

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK ME, I AM AVAILABLE AND I PROMISE I DO NOT BITE

Heyy, my man. You have dragged me into this, I am quite intrigued, and I do have a question...Several, actually-

1. Are there "Elders" in this group? Or no?

2. How old does a pup have to be in order to become a learner? (You may have mentioned this, but I'm low-key stupid.)

3. Is there a max amount of wolves we are allowed to own?

4. Do they have to be a specific age to have a crush? (Pup's probably can't, and that would make sense, but what about Learners?)

-Theo

Last edited by Theodore_510; October 12th, 2023 at 07:09 AM.
Old October 12th, 2023, 08:20 AM
brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore_510 View Post
Heyy, my man. You have dragged me into this, I am quite intrigued, and I do have a question...Several, actually-

1. Are there "Elders" in this group? Or no?

2. How old does a pup have to be in order to become a learner? (You may have mentioned this, but I'm low-key stupid.)

3. Is there a max amount of wolves we are allowed to own?

4. Do they have to be a specific age to have a crush? (Pup's probably can't, and that would make sense, but what about Learners?)

-Theo

Thanks for replying! Always happy to help/answer questions.

1. No, there are not. Once a wolf becomes too old to be useful, they get kicked out of the Pack. (this is because theyre wolves, not cats, so theyre more savage). This applies to all roles except the Gazer, as they don't really have to do pnhysical things. They of course can, but their job is mostly to stay in camp and watch over things when the alpha or beta cant.

2. I would say 5 moons. (I have not mentioned this before)

3. No, take as many as you want!

4. Nope, they can have a crush whenever, as long as its after pup age! (i personally dont care but i dont want to get taken down or anything lmao)

If you have any more questions dont be afraid, ask!
Old October 12th, 2023, 08:36 AM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Thanks for replying! Always happy to help/answer questions.

1. No, there are not. Once a wolf becomes too old to be useful, they get kicked out of the Pack. (this is because theyre wolves, not cats, so theyre more savage). This applies to all roles except the Gazer, as they don't really have to do pnhysical things. They of course can, but their job is mostly to stay in camp and watch over things when the alpha or beta cant.

2. I would say 5 moons. (I have not mentioned this before)

3. No, take as many as you want!

4. Nope, they can have a crush whenever, as long as its after pup age! (i personally dont care but i dont want to get taken down or anything lmao)

If you have any more questions dont be afraid, ask!
Okay, thank you! I figured for the elders.