Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:04 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM

Old October 16th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Icebelly walked out of the nursery, feeling relieved that there wasn't very many cats in the camp clearing. "Come on out kits. It's a very nice day today!" called Icebelly. Now that she was away from other cats she could finally be her actual self.

Flowerkit ran out of the nursery after her mother. The kit realizes her mother had finally become herself, causing her to run for Icebelly stomach. She bumped her head into Icebelly as playfully as she could.

@Fuzzyfeline

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 16th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Icebelly walked out of the nursery, feeling relieved that there wasn't very many cats in the camp clearing. "Come on out kits. It's a very nice day today!" called Icebelly. Now that she was away from other cats she could finally be her actual self.

Flowerkit ran out of the nursery after her mother. The kit realizes her mother had finally become herself, causing her to run for Icebelly stomach. She bumped her head into Icebelly as playfully as she could.

@Fuzzyfeline

Frozenkit and Riverkit ran after there sister Flowerkit. "I say we explore the Warriors den!" Frozenkit chirped puffing out his already puffy white chest. Riverkit pounced him. "Like we would ever be aloud in the Warriors' den." Riverkit pointed out as she batted at her brothers paws with hers. Frozenkit rolled over nocked Riverkit off and ran over to Icebelly. Riverkit chased him around Icebelly. Frozenkit jumped at Flowerkit and Riverkit landed on his back lags. Both purring. "I caught you!" Riverkit purred.
Old October 16th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Clem's shoulders slumped and she lay there in the dirt not bothering to answer her question. She was fine but saying it would hurt her pride, especially if she was face flat on the ground eating worms. Why now? Why couldn't this have happend when I was alone? with a grunt the orange furred she cat rolled over onto her side and pulled herself up in a graceful motion shaking her fur off from the dried leaves and twigs. She had practiced getting up quickly, she would often tussle with her other friend from the twoleg place, she had learned how to roll away from him to avoid being crushed. It proved helpful sometimes. As she picked out the last bit of moss clementine made accidental eye a
Contact and flinched away nervously seeing the mollys irate behaviour. She didn't bother to look directly at rainpelt who was standing in front of her, the anger was rolling off her like waves. Avoiding any eye contact the she cat clementine paw fidgeted with the grass below her, pulling it out with a claw every few seconds and twisting it into stalks. Fish, that's the most mouse brained thing ever! And she's asking me if I have. She should know I don't have a mentor.. the thought of being mentorless made her stomach turn with guilt. Was it her fault she didn't have one? She shook her head and looked at rain pelt finally, she would find out soon enough. "N- no ma'm" she stuttered rembering how insignificant the she cat made her feel at times.
Rainpelt looked down at the apprentice with a cold, pitiless gaze as she got to her feet and toyed with the grass. For a long moment, the shecat let the silence linger, wondering why this cat seemed so ashamed of this fact. She didn't know much about twoleg dens, but she was fairly certain they didn't have rivers running through them. Not knowing how to fish was her mentor's fault, not hers. The silver shecats's tail snaked under the apprentices chin to lift her gaze to meet her own. "Today, you learn," she said simply. Then, lowering her tail, she began to pad off in the direction of the stream that was babbling a tree's height off. "Come along."

Old October 16th, 2017, 11:54 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Frozenkit and Riverkit ran after there sister Flowerkit. "I say we explore the Warriors den!" Frozenkit chirped puffing out his already puffy white chest. Riverkit pounced him. "Like we would ever be aloud in the Warriors' den." Riverkit pointed out as she batted at her brothers paws with hers. Frozenkit rolled over nocked Riverkit off and ran over to Icebelly. Riverkit chased him around Icebelly. Frozenkit jumped at Flowerkit and Riverkit landed on his back lags. Both purring. "I caught you!" Riverkit purred.
Icebelly let out a purr of amusement before pinning Riverkit playfully to the ground. "Now I caught you." laughed Icebelly with a purr. Flowerkit looked at her mother with a large smile. The she-kit nuzzled her head underneath Icebelly chin.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 17th, 2017, 02:11 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

A sleek furred black she-cat dipped her paws in the river. "Wow, it's really cool! Come look at this DesertMoon!" A sandy queen named DesertMoon came beside the black she-cat, but didn't seem as thrilled by the water as her friend. "Oh yes...the stars-the few that are out-you can see them reflected in the water..."
"And the Mo-" She broke off as she realised there was no moon in the sky.
"No moon though..."
"But don't the clans gather at the full moon?"
"Yes, they do. The moon is still there it just cannot be seen tonight...their ancestors are not happy with them..." Suddenly, her companion jumped out of the water. "Something moved! It brushed past my paws I felt it!" she screeched.
Old October 17th, 2017, 06:54 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
No problem!
Oakenshade padded into camp, his eyes bright. The young tom had just been for a walk along the WindClan border, and his energy level was high after getting outside. The sun was high in the sky, and it was pleasantly warm outside. Spotting Mockingfeather alone, he twitched his whiskers with pleasure. Oakenshade made his way to the fresh-kill pile. He grabbed a small pike for himself and hurried over to her, his gait even and long brown tail flicking lazily. "Mind if I join you?" He asked, offering a half-smile and blinking in a friendly way. The tom cat liked getting to know his clanmates, and it always helped when he was in a good mood.
Startled, the long-furred she-cat jumped back a bit. "O-Oh! Yes, sure," she stuttered. Scooting over a bit, she looked the tom over. I don't think I've met him before. "I'm Mockingfeather. Who are you?" He was definitely her Clanmate, that was for sure. Mouse-brain, this isn't a Gathering! Of course he's your Clanmate! Irritated at herself, Mocking waited patiently, her eyes flashing.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 17th, 2017, 01:28 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Startled, the long-furred she-cat jumped back a bit. "O-Oh! Yes, sure," she stuttered. Scooting over a bit, she looked the tom over. I don't think I've met him before. "I'm Mockingfeather. Who are you?" He was definitely her Clanmate, that was for sure. Mouse-brain, this isn't a Gathering! Of course he's your Clanmate! Irritated at herself, Mocking waited patiently, her eyes flashing.
Oakenshade nodded a bit and dropped his prey beside her. He flicked his tail, sitting on his haunches.
"Thanks," he meowed, whiskers twitching. "That's a beautiful name. I'm Oakenshade." The tabby tom cat smiled and crouched low, taking a small bite of his prey while waiting patiently for an answer. He couldn't remember meeting her before, but had seen her around camp a few times.

Last edited by Undercover; October 17th, 2017 at 01:28 PM.
Old October 18th, 2017, 05:56 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Oakenshade nodded a bit and dropped his prey beside her. He flicked his tail, sitting on his haunches.
"Thanks," he meowed, whiskers twitching. "That's a beautiful name. I'm Oakenshade." The tabby tom cat smiled and crouched low, taking a small bite of his prey while waiting patiently for an answer. He couldn't remember meeting her before, but had seen her around camp a few times.
Feeling her cheeks start to heat up, she smiled shyly. "Thanks. You have a nice name too." The Maine Coon was embarrassed at the compliment. Awkwardly taking a bite of her prey to pass time, the she-cat turned her eyes away from Oakenshade, instead focusing on something nonexistent in the distance. After swallowing, she asked, "So... what's up?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 18th, 2017, 07:09 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Feeling her cheeks start to heat up, she smiled shyly. "Thanks. You have a nice name too." The Maine Coon was embarrassed at the compliment. Awkwardly taking a bite of her prey to pass time, the she-cat turned her eyes away from Oakenshade, instead focusing on something nonexistent in the distance. After swallowing, she asked, "So... what's up?"
Oakenshade gave a nod of acknowledgement, a smile curving his maw. His tail flicked graciously as he replied. "Thank you." He blinked and took another bite of his prey. As time passed, Oakenshade let his mind wander. He wondered for a moment why she had been embarrassed. He was being perfectly normal, for him. Courtesy and respect were important to him. As the serious tabby tom pondered through his thoughts, he twitched a sharp ear as she suddenly spoke up. Startled by her question, the tom cat gave a quick swallow, and, gagging slightly, made for another reply. "Oh," Oakenshade meowed, hurriedly blinking away the moisture from his eyes. "Nothing much. You?" He cleared his throat once, trying unsuccessfully to rid himself of the uncomfortable post-chocking phase. Sure, the dark tabby could have made a joke of the unpleasant situation, but Oakenshade wasn't the best at finding humor. It truly was either be serious, or die trying. Well, maybe not that extreme. But you get the idea.

Last edited by Undercover; October 18th, 2017 at 07:13 PM.
Old October 19th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Thumbs up Re: RiverClan Clearing

"It's just a fish silly!" the sandy she-cat laughed. "Try catching it!" but her friend had already scooped the creature out of the water and killed it with a bite to the head. "Umm, you try...I'm not that hungry..." the black she-cat pushed the fish to her friend. "It's not too bad but it certainly doesn't smell that pleasant..."
"You know what, let's get out of here...we can do stuff with kits after this battle..."
"Okay. Back to the gathering!" the queen announced.