Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM

Old September 7th, 2020, 11:09 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[ @SorrelClaw; ]

Tinypaw was settled in the camp clearing, listening to the voices in his head argue with one another. It was just so weird, Some of them were positive and some of them weren't Tinypaw looked up and saw Dovepaw. He padded up to her. "Hi Dovepaw.", meowed the small tom.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 7th, 2020, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Fennelheart saw Cottonstrike in the clearing and quietly padded over to him,” Mind if I sit here?” she asked giving him a smile. The two hadn’t gotten along the greatest, but she still wanted to make amends but she never really could figure out how to so she just sat in silence.
Cottonstrike scented his mother nearby and looked up to see Fennelheart. He gave her a friendly smile. "Not at all.", he meowed. The tom scooted over to allow some room for her. "So what's going on?", he asked. Cottonstrike felt they had a lot of catching up to do. Lots of things have happened.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 7th, 2020, 11:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren Bliss View Post

Cottonstrike scented his mother nearby and looked up to see Fennelheart. He gave her a friendly smile. "Not at all.", he meowed. The tom scooted over to allow some room for her. "So what's going on?", he asked. Cottonstrike felt they had a lot of catching up to do. Lots of things have happened.
Fennelheart flicked her tail unsure really of what to say,” Hmm...I’m doing good training my apprentices, and I just requested a third apprentice, Bristlekit.” she replied.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 7th, 2020, 11:17 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Hey! What are you up to? @Siren Bliss
Old September 7th, 2020, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Fennelheart flicked her tail unsure really of what to say,” Hmm...I’m doing good training my apprentices, and I just requested a third apprentice, Bristlekit.” she replied.
Cottonstrike was surprised that anybody would want three apprentices. He was glad with just the one. He liked Echopaw though. He knew just how to handle her without getting upset. "Lionstar's not given you a hard time about a third apprentice?", he asked.

Old September 8th, 2020, 01:15 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post

….Salutions?

Ottersplash’s whiskers twitched in neatly veiled amusement. First mental note: Frozenpaw didn’t socialize a bunch. Which was totally okay. Otter preferred hanging around other cats always and forever, but ya know, he was just wired like that. Not all cats were the same. Sure, Otter would never understand the appeal of being off alone, cozying up with his own self-doubt thoughts like a denmate no one asked for, but he had no problem with cats who did. Maybe Otter's mental self was a lot more annoying than theirs; if anything, he usually tried to tune it out.

Now—okay. He’d admit. The “abandoned for two moons” came out of nowhere and Otter blinked a couple times in surprise before he laughed, the sound starting low in his chest then bubbling out warmly.
Huh. Second mental note: either Frozenpaw was a novice with social cues, or they were the type to ignore every unspoken socializing rule on purpose to get out of said socializing. Otter had a category for the sneaky latter; it was called, ‘not scary enough to get ridda me, nice try, I’m gonna convert you to my chaos one way or another and you’ll love every second of it.’ (He really should think up an acronym for that someday.)
That’s good luck for me,” he said presently, drawing the conversation back into a playful rhythm. “No matter how bad my company is, at least this hunting trip couldn’t be worse than your last one.” It was pretty much like, guaranteed success, which was the best kind. Unless of course. Frozen happened to find his company worse than abandonment for two moons, which was possible (and a tiny bit offensive?). But not everyone had good taste.

…honestly though, he had no idea if Frozenpaw was joking about that or not. Otter knew pretty much nothing about their history, other than the gist of it being 'rough times'. Cats talked about them, sure, and maybe he could’ve listened, but Ottersplash avoided tragic backstories he didn’t unlock himself. [Everyone had something in their past better left there. Otter didn’t like cats digging into his, and he assumed others felt the same.]

Great! You’ve been to Lionsbeach, right? That was kinda my plan. I mean… unless you got any objections…?”
Frozenpaw squinted at the sudden burst of a laugh from Ottersplash when they delivered the latest information on their whereabouts. "Same, I was laughing so hard when I realized that I could hardly save myself from a brutal death in several predators' jaws." Of everything they'd call it, they wouldn't go for 'comedic experience' but his reaction was still probably.. less uncomfortable than the pitying looks or the stares like they'd become feral in their time away. It could nevertheless piss them off a little, though.

"Don't give up," Frozenpaw replied, not sure if it was a joke or not, "I'm sure you'll find a way if you really try. I believe in you." He was off to a good start, so it'd be foolish to abandon ship already. They were sour, and it was.. well--it was supposed to be off-putting but they were beginning to believe Ottersplash didn't have a concept of negativity, which ruined their scheme to get out of this by warding him off with sarcasm and bluntly cold statements. But because he wasn't deterred, they guessed they would be seeing this through further than originally planned and hoped Lionsbeach wasn't far.

(1/2)

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old September 8th, 2020, 02:22 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

@WhiteDove

Smallsky peered out from the warriors den, a nervous ache in her paws. But, it was time. Time to... make friends? Time to gain the courage and talk first.

She gulped.

Smallsky took a step out of the safety of the warriors den, becoming visible as her silky black pelt reflected the light well. Blue eyes danced from cat to cat, trying to decide which one looked more... approachable. Ah, yes, Whitedove!

She shifted carefully across the clearing, smallsky now a few tails lengths away from the other. "L-l-lovely... uh, weather we're having?" The words tumbled out. Maybe there was a reason she was called Smallsky and not Smalltalk.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 8th, 2020, 02:47 AM

My Mood: Angelic

@Romulus

Whitedove had been spacing out and just thinking about life when her ears twisted back and before she had even realized it, someone was approaching her.

The uncertainty in the words of her clan-mate and likewise den-mate threw her off guard a little bit. You don't have to be so afraid, I'm not a stranger. She thought to herself as she picked herself up and turned around, a brisk smile forming on her face at the sight of Smallsky. Whitedove always had been a fan of her midnight black pelt, it was such a stark contrast from her pure white one. Surely it provided better reassurance when out in the territories, in particular at night.

Smallsky was fairly far away from Whitedove, and Whitedove didn't realize this was probably intentional on their part as she began to close the gap between them. She didn't move quickly, but she stepped quietly and gracefully toward the nervous warrior. Now they sat merely one tail-length away, and barely that.

"Yes, yes it has been nicer than it was a few moons ago. Then again this heat isn't very fun, wouldn't you say?" Whitedove pointed out jokingly, as she licked the fur that kept sticking up because of the humidity. "Shorter hair has it's perks this time of year." She patted the ground gently with her tail in succession of her words, "How have you been, smallsky?" Whitedove asked with a sincerity and intrigue. Yes, she wanted her to respond to what she said previous but more conversation never really hurt.
Old September 8th, 2020, 05:52 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Cool! Let's go eat over there! Twigkit squealed, motioning towards a a corner. He had noticed the weirdish things about the other kit, but WHO CARED? It was time to EAT!
----------------------------------
Um, sure. Rushpaw mewed, grabbing a fish for herself. Where do you want to eat?
Ashkit smiled and followed Twigkit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My corner seems to be taken by 2 kits, so where do you want to eat?" Firepaw asked her.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 8th, 2020, 07:09 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Plopping down, Twigkit shoved fish towards Ashkit. You take first bite. he ordered, knowing that it would be too much for him once he got ahold of it. He just LOVED to eat! Eating was FUN! Amending his statement, he mewed Actually, you take a bunch of bites. THEN, he could eat EVERYTHING that was left. Yummy!
--------------------------
Um, how about we go over........THERE Rushpaw mewed, grasping at reeds for a place to sit. Hopefully Firepaw wouldn't know she just made it up. Bounding over towards the place she had indicated, outside the apprentice den. Plopping down, she took a bite out of her fish, and pushed it towards Firepaw. Hopefully he would share the mouse with her as well. @Bramblefire01