Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM

Old August 12th, 2017, 01:08 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post

Tallstep dipped his head in a friendly way. "I didn't have any plans for them. I thought somebody would need them. I'm Tallstep." Replied Tallstep with a purr.
She got up and picked thed feathers up. She winced in pain and bent down trying to stop the pain. Not now! No.. Why do they have to come now!?

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:10 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
She got up and picked thed feathers up. She winced in pain and bent down trying to stop the pain. Not now! No.. Why do they have to come now!?
"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Asked Tallstep a bit worried. He could sense something wrong just by the scent.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"Well, I suppose that made going outside all the more special, right?" Goldeneye asked, smiling awkwardly. "Twolegs are weird, and cruel," he murmured after a moment, "You did nothing wrong," he said calmly, "You're too perfect for that," he smiled, placing his head against Bella's for a moment. "You're still here however, and that's what matters," he pointed out, smiling still. Twolegs scared him, and for reasonable reasons as well. They were cruel, they were scary, they were enough things to make cats scared enough. Looking at Bella, he smiled, leaning against his mate, "Hopefully, someday we can make that a reality," he murmured. Anything could happen, but he hoped it was only good things from here on out, as things weren't really the best currently, smiling at his mate still.
"Really, and I felt kind of lost at first to be honest, I never thought that there were cats out here, which is why I headed here and not towards the city, but I'm more than happy to be here than to be in the city, here, I feel complete, cared about, and that..." Bella started, rubbing up against him. "Is all thanks to you, my love..." She purred, eyes half closed as she gazed at the ShadowClan deputy, the day she had met him, her heart fluttered, he made her whole life better, she really couldn't ask for more, she leaned against him as well and licked his cheek. "I'm sure we can..." She whispered and pressed her her nose into his fur, she was simply so happy with him, her whole life was better now that she had met the tom, gazing in his yellow and green hues, imagining the future they would have together.
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:16 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Asked Tallstep a bit worried. He could sense something wrong just by the scent.
She groaned. "Nothing... Just my kits coming... That's all..." She fell and started to shake in pain.

Pinekit woke up and squeaked. "Mommy?" He asked.

Silverkit woke up. "Mom? Mommy...." She pawed her cheek "mommy?"

Stormpaw hissed. "Leave her alone. She's kitting mousebrains. " he held them backs with his tail.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:18 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
She groaned. "Nothing... Just my kits coming... That's all..." She fell and started to shake in pain.

Pinekit woke up and squeaked. "Mommy?" He asked.

Silverkit woke up. "Mom? Mommy...." She pawed her cheek "mommy?"

Stormpaw hissed. "Leave her alone. She's kitting mousebrains. " he held them backs with his tail.
"Do you need any assistance?" Asked Tallstep after taking a look at the queens kits.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:20 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:

"Do you need any assistance?" Asked Tallstep after taking a look at the queens kits.
"I need Geckoleaf..." Sue wailed. Her claws dug into the ground.
(I pmed Gecko but no reply so I have to keep doing like this until she replies but gtg see you on the 22nd!)

Last edited by Deerlie; August 12th, 2017 at 02:00 AM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 07:05 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"Really, and I felt kind of lost at first to be honest, I never thought that there were cats out here, which is why I headed here and not towards the city, but I'm more than happy to be here than to be in the city, here, I feel complete, cared about, and that..." Bella started, rubbing up against him. "Is all thanks to you, my love..." She purred, eyes half closed as she gazed at the ShadowClan deputy, the day she had met him, her heart fluttered, he made her whole life better, she really couldn't ask for more, she leaned against him as well and licked his cheek. "I'm sure we can..." She whispered and pressed her her nose into his fur, she was simply so happy with him, her whole life was better now that she had met the tom, gazing in his yellow and green hues, imagining the future they would have together.
"That makes sense," Goldeneye murmured, he remembered going outside as a kit, well, it was more like sneaking out with his siblings. Everything had been so huge! And it was dark as well, so that only added to his fear, now everything seemed normal, and while some things still spooked him from time to time, he was fine now. Pretty much fine anyways. Anxiety seemed to hit him at the weirdest times. No matter. "It's better you didn't go to the city," he said smiling. "You couldn't have met me!" He laughed, "But still, I'm glad you can here," he murmured, smiling at his mate. "I thought kittypets talked about the 'wild' cats from the woods," he murmured, as he had heard things from passing rouges he had talked to from time to time on the border of Shadowclan territory. "I agree," he murmured simply, smiling as he listened to his mate. He could listen to her voice for hours, or forever, whatever happened. He kept himself pressed against her, golden and green eyes glowing happily as he stood there next to Bella.
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:52 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyburns36 View Post
Flamewhiskers twitched his ear, looking fondly at his apprentice. "Excellent." He stood up, his tail swishing behind him. He'd been itching to get out this camp for the entire morning, and now he was going to get some blood pumping. He wouldn't push his apprentice too far, but he was going to make him work. How about some incentive? "Dustpaw, if you manage to launch a sneak attack on me successfully today, you can have a day off of cleaning duty. Does that sound fair?" Flamewhiskers blinked at the apprentice, he rarely made his apprentice clean out dens since that was a she-cats duty, but he knew that it could make good incentive to succeed in training hard. "Let us go into the territory, it should make things more interesting."
Dustpaw grinned, swishing his tail excitedly. He hated cleaning dens, especially the nursery or the elders den. And mouse bile...it was disgusting. He was glad Flamewhisker had him hardly do it though. "Yes, I can't wait to sneak attack you. No cleaning duty!" The tom mewed, grinning wider. It would be a great challenge, since Flamewhisker was a great mentor and fighter. He flicked his ears and followed his mentor. "Okay, let's go." He mewed, pelt prickling with excitment.

(You can start a post in the Riverclan territory thread. If you want to, you can mention me as well.)

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
@Sage

Lilypaw yawned as she padded out from the apprentices' den, stretching out her small body. She glanced around the clearing, surprised to see that her mentor, Tawnyshade was not out yet. Was she still sleeping? The young molly had gotten used to waking up to go training- she did, after all, always want to improve her skills. The apprentice found that she complained less about early mornings and constant training than her current denmates did. This was likely because she felt she had something to prove, more so than the other apprentices. She quickly got herself determined for her training session that day, and grabbed a small finch from the fresh-kill pile and scarfing it down as fast as possible.

Her belly full and ready for a day of training, Lilypaw began to groom down her pelt that had become ruffled from her night's rest. She found herself still yawning in-between licks; she was still tired from yesterday, but refused to let her drowsiness get in her way. Perhaps she should go for a quick swim- the cold water would be sure to wake her up quickly- but decided against it. She didn't want to leave without Tawnyshade knowing where she was in case her mentor came looking for the small molly. Plus, it would only delay the rest of her day's plans, so rather the spotted cat sat in wait, her tail flickering behind her being the only sign of impatience as her blue eyes focused on the entrance to the warriors' den.
(Bump? @Sage)

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:55 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

A dark furred apprentice entered the clearing, his eerie light green eyes watching everyone around him. Shadepaw was the type to watch. His black tail twitched back and forth as he settled down, his fur seeming to settle around him as though there was more fur then cat. His eyes scanned the clearing, apparently unimpressed by all that was going on. Shadepaw was rarely impressed - by anything. It seemed as though everything was taken in his stride, and nothing could faze this young tom. His light green eyes scanned the clearing once more and he yawned, perhaps bored with the view or maybe he was just tired. Shadepaw tended to stalk the nights, sometimes sleeping during the day. With his mentor no longer alive? There was no need to train during the day, and Shadepaw hadn't thought about getting a new one. His old mentor had tried to "change him" to be kinder. But... it hadn't worked. Of course it hadn't worked! He wasn't a good cat. And he never would be. He was manipulative, cruel, and had a dark spirit. Never before had he met a good cat. Shadepaw missed the old days when Bucknight and Thornfrost had been in charge. It was better that way. RiverClan was stronger. And now? Shadepaw wasn't sure whether he liked the way it was now or not. Part of him did - and then there was that part of him that was furious that things had changed. Why had they had to change? And, most of all, why had Shadepaw had to be a part of that change? He could have left. He could have gone to be a loner, and taken his little "gang" with him. Every cat was a part of their own little friendship group, their own little gang... whether they wanted to admit it or not. And Shadepaw? Well, he was just working on his.

@Splash

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.