Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old March 26th, 2024, 07:14 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

"I could have my toeies bite anyone who was rude!" Adderpaw said while she batted the ground a few times. She of course wouldn't do it just to anyone. Just to those who were the clans enemies!

"If they were, my paws? Well first if they needed their own food I would feed them all the mice that they wanted. Then I would use them to bite loners and bad cats! ...Uh only if they were a danger to others, if not I think I would just scare them off our land." Adderpaw said as she started to pretend her paws were snakes.

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Ah. How interesting." He nodded, making a clear effort to squash his giggles.

He couldn't help but wonder how old Adderpaw was. Eight moons? Nine? Regardless of how old she was, she'd be a great warrior. There was nothing wrong with a bit of humor, Deerspark would argue that it was needed, to not only lift your spirits, but others.

He was glad he hadn't stumbled on anycat that had an unreasonable bone to pick with him. If he had, he would've slinked back into the shadows just as quickly as he emerged from them. No need to fight when you can just run.

"They'd be terrified of you, that's for sure."

(I don't think that quote worked! Here's a tag^^ @Fish)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; March 26th, 2024 at 07:14 AM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 08:59 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart

After the whole meeting debacle and all that had followed, Dusklion wasn't too sure what the Clan's opinion on her was, but she knew it wasn't good. It still hurt - stars, it hurt more today than it had at the meeting - but none of that showed on her face. Instead her expression was steeled as she padded towards the clearing and observed the going-ons in camp. She wouldn't let it bother her (at least not until night fell and she could slip out to the nest she'd made just outside of the camp's entrance) as she took a look around.

In a surprise twist, she had been allowed to keep her rank of Head Lionheart, being given an actual run down of what was to be expected of her; one of which was filling up the current team. Cherryswirl had been gone for a bit and though she'd seen Sparrowsnarl around he wasn't as active anymore as she would've liked, which meant that it was just her, Springburst, and Mistyshard. There were a few cats she had in mind for the roles, and the names were on the tip of her tongue to speak...

...But then the words of her Clanmates came back, the sharp and cutting ones that criticized her character and dismissed all she had done for the Clan. Dusk knew it was deserved though. She narrowed her eyes at the thought, deciding to get to it later and instead padded towards the fresh-kill pile. There wasn't much so she just ended up taking one of the water voles she had caught, heading off to the side of the clearing and settling down to eat.

[ -1 water vole ]
[ open ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; March 26th, 2024 at 09:02 AM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 09:24 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

(bet you thought i forgot but no! i just ignored it ;3 /silly)

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 25moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
@Fritter

camp was horribly boring, and his leg was still bothering him, semi constant pain mixed with shallow raspy breaths and a skull splitting headaches all just combined into a heavy tense mood and resulted in the silver tabby snapping at near everyone that crossed his path...more than usual at least. he had been trying to doze, blue eyes semi closed when the vibration and noise of a cat passing him disturbed the sweet sweet peace and quiet of late afternoon. torn ears twitched back in annoyance as he eyed the tom, snow white and like thunderclan didnt touch a hair on his head (i hate translating sayings).
"you, cme'here" he half hissed-half stated, pushing himself up and into a seated position to look down at the other tom.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; March 26th, 2024 at 09:25 AM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 12:34 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Appleberry smiled softly at the group of cats, his eyes sparkling happily as he made his way into the clearing to find something to do.
Old March 27th, 2024, 02:16 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Bored

Duskleaf slowly wandered into the clearing, he’d been walking around for a bit but was coming into the clearing to see if there was anything that needed to be done. He walked over to the group of cats and gave a respectful nod.

"Is there anything that needs to be done? I've just had a walk around to get used to everything." He said.

(Sorry if this isn’t so good, this is my first time roleplaying XD)
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:14 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Fadingsun looked up from where he'd been grooming, hearing Duskleaf's words. There was always something to be done, especially these days when it felt like a good half of the Clan couldn't be bothered to do the duties they were assigned. "There's always hunting that can be done," he called. Flicking his eyes around the clearing, he caught sight of someone who hadn't been doing pretty much anything in the Clan as of recent.

"Cedarfrost!" he said, his voice booming with sudden authority. Hm, maybe he was starting to get used to this deputy stuff, after all. "You've barely done anything around here the past moon or so. Go out and hunt with Duskleaf, wherever in the territory you want."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 27th, 2024, 06:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Sloerush
Blue tabby tom with white splotches and blue and amber heterochromia.
He/They
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Sloerush took an awkward moment to comprehend what was just said to him. What was that? Oh. Right. He was asked a question. That's right.

"Uh-" He started, eyeing the fresh-kill pile. "Well, uh- I like fish..? Ye-yeah, uhm... Fish. D-Doesn't matter which kind." His eyes travelled somewhere else, away from Seabreeze and the fresh-kill pile. He found fish milding perturbing, he didn't like a slmiy and scaly texture of it. He didn't quite enjoy the look of dead mammals, either. In fact, he didn't like the look of any kind of dead things, from plants to other cats. He would never look at a dead organism without thinking about his life in ShadowClan ever again. But a cat needs to eat, don't they? Sloerush answered his own question in his head. He would usually venture out of RiverClan camp to find berry bushes, where he would just eat the berries. That was how he fed himself. Fresh-kill ocassionally but not as often.

"A-actually, it doesn't matter what I eat. I-I'll eat it anyways." That was a lie, wasn't it? He wouldn't eat anything he was given, he knew he wouldn't. But Sloerush could not bring himself up to reject an offer. It felt too... Disrespectful and rude. He wasn't even that hungry anyways. He shrugged, then glanced back at Seabreeze, his short plumed tail quivering slightly in the wind.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze lit up at the other's words and immediately picked through the pile to find a good sized fish that could feed both of them, though the fish weren't all that big in size quite yet. His claws hooked easily on the gills of the fish and the tom dragged it to the side where he could grab it without touching too much of the other prey simply because it felt cleaner in a way. Blue eyes lifted from the fish to the other warrior and Seabreeze frowned when he saw the uncomfortable look on the other's face. It is possible that they are just uncomfortable with him but Seabreeze wasn't sure and awkwardly motioned to a nearby area to sit and eat out of the way.

As the tom settled into a sort of crouching loaf, Seabreeze immediately dug into the fish, using a singular claw to cut away some of the scales to avoid them. They weren't Seabreeze's favorite thing ever to be honest. Then pulling back while chewing the bite in his mouth, the warrior pushed the fish to Sloerush. AS he ate, the sandy grey-blue tom watched them carefully before turning away his sky blue gaze to nothing in particular. After finishing his mouth full, the warriors spoke to Sloerush with a genuine tone, "Am I making you uncomfortable? I can leave if you want..."
[ Sorry this took so long!!!! ]
Old March 27th, 2024, 06:22 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Bored

Duskleaf looked back at Fadingsun, seeming somewhat excited.

"Of course!" He said. "Hey Cedarfrost, I was thinking we could go over to Lionsbeach, but if you know somewhere else we could go then I’d be happy to hunt there instead?" He said.
Old March 28th, 2024, 05:30 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink sat in the clearing, lazily grooming herself as she would peek up every once and a while her clanmates raced around her. She could be doing something eventful with her life, but truly she didn't want to deal with the fleabags she already had to be around twenty-four-seven. Surely other new warriors would be pleased to help out with the clan, but if you asked her she'd probably rip their neck off.

OPEN

Treeheart glanced at the she, then looked away. Then looked again. It was Venomwink! She was so pretty and cool...Wow... her fur was all shimmery and perfect... he could stare at her all day... WAIT NO TREEHEART- BAD!!! STARING IS RUDE IF YOU EVER WANT HER TO LIKE YOU YOU HAVE TO BE NICE! NOW GO SAY HI! YES, that's what i'll do.

``uhm- i- Uhm, hi! I'm Treeheart... You're Venomwink- right?`` he stammered.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old March 28th, 2024, 05:57 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love

VenomWink
she/her

@peachfuzz~

VenomWink turned her head as she heard a stampering voice. She was prepared to lash out on whoever interuped her doing nothing sesh, but she looked with a venomous stare taking in the black and white tom that stood before her. The sleek warrior quickly shook her head before snapping back as a delicate damsel. she looked around once before replying in a high pitched voice. ' ' Yes, tha'd be me. ' ' she said with a giggle. Sure she was a lesbian but she could lead the feline on.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!