Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:37 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 07:23 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM

Old September 30th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She paused looking at Newtpaw,” Well...I guess I didn’t think then truthfully. I just decided leave Riverclan because my family was there. And Shadowclan seemed similar to Riverclan which, now I know was silly as Shadowclan and Riverclan aren’t similar.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She glanced at Vixenpaw,” Yeah, I thought about that. But there are toms in all clans. I guess, my brother I dislike and want to avoid, while my sister I want to get to know better. I know I can’t switch daily and I know I can’t convince Russetstar and Goldenstar to combine the two clans into one large clan.” She sighed wishing to have a clue, she was leaning towards Riverclan, but she also doubted she’d have friends with such good advice in Riverclan.
“That is true - Shadowclan and Riverclan are quite different..” Newtpaw murmured, agreeing with the other apprentice, “I don’t know really what to tell you, I’ll be honest. I never had a family to love me ever since I was born, so I would jump at the chance to be with them, even if it meant switching clans. However, this is your story, not mine. You just have to discover who you really are, Applepaw. Are you a Shadowclan cat? Or a Riverclan cat? It doesn’t matter whether you were born in one, it only matters if one makes you happy. Plus, you can always see your family on the border or even at Gatherings if you stay with Shadowclan - so you won’t be losing them if you decide to stay with us. I’ll always be your friend, no matter what clan you’re in.”
Old September 30th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

@rubinatio @Aura @Mad King @Random Melody

Cricketkit got up from where she was laying with her mother and brothers and took a long stretch. The little she cat was a bundle of energy and she was always moving. She gazed around the sunny clearing as her mother seemed to be looking for something, and Cricketkit couldn't help but be nosy. After finding the place where Echoskip was gazing to, Cricketkit stared at the camp entrance too. Quickly she found that this was very boring, as nothing was happening. She was about to start to do something else when a cat walked through the entrance. She kept on watching out of pure curiosity, and was surprised when the cat seemed to be walking to her family. She just watched as the tom talked to her mother, but when she saw his glance shift towards Harekit's tail anger flared inside her. Even though she was a kit, she could tell that he was judging her brother's short tail. A glare grew on her face. When her brother asked the question that she had been thinking, she immediately stepped forward and asked the same thing. "Yeah, who are you? She said abrasively. As she spoke, confidence shone through. Even though there was always confidence in her voice, especially when she let her brothers know that she's in charge, she really asserted herself this time.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old September 30th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
She glanced at Vixenpaw,” Yeah, I thought about that. But there are toms in all clans. I guess, my brother I dislike and want to avoid, while my sister I want to get to know better. I know I can’t switch daily and I know I can’t convince Russetstar and Goldenstar to combine the two clans into one large clan.” She sighed wishing to have a clue, she was leaning towards Riverclan, but she also doubted she’d have friends with such good advice in Riverclan.
Vixenpaw shrugged. "True, toms are everywhere." The shecat sat on her haunches and looked at the other apprentice seriously. "So you like the idea of getting to know your sister but not your brother. What about your parents?" she asked with a curious flick of a black-tipped ear.

Old September 30th, 2017, 08:11 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

He was older now. 5 moons- a long time, it seemed, when one moon was a fifth of your life. His eyes were still as useless as ever, his ears equally sensitive. But he had something new; scars, striped across both of his ears, and two going vertically over his originally-blind eyes. Despite being abused by various persons, he was optimistic and generally happy, although rather sensitive underneath an easy-going and thick-skinned shell.

The sun gleamed off of Cygnetkit's well-groomed pelt, as he walked slowly out into the clearing, still unsure of his own feet on the unfamiliar ground. But he used his sensitive ears, mixed with a soft chirp, to form a very rudimentary form of echolocation; he could tell the general direction of things and persons, and if there was something directly in front of him. Otherwise, he was blind to color, texture, quality, and anything else he'd need his ruined eyes for. But he didn't care; life, for him, was meaningful nonetheless.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old September 30th, 2017, 08:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
He was older now. 5 moons- a long time, it seemed, when one moon was a fifth of your life. His eyes were still as useless as ever, his ears equally sensitive. But he had something new; scars, striped across both of his ears, and two going vertically over his originally-blind eyes. Despite being abused by various persons, he was optimistic and generally happy, although rather sensitive underneath an easy-going and thick-skinned shell.

The sun gleamed off of Cygnetkit's well-groomed pelt, as he walked slowly out into the clearing, still unsure of his own feet on the unfamiliar ground. But he used his sensitive ears, mixed with a soft chirp, to form a very rudimentary form of echolocation; he could tell the general direction of things and persons, and if there was something directly in front of him. Otherwise, he was blind to color, texture, quality, and anything else he'd need his ruined eyes for. But he didn't care; life, for him, was meaningful nonetheless.
The brown and white kit stepped into the clearing. Things still weren't looking up for her - she was old enough to be an apprentice, old enough to be out of this dumb nursery, but she was still in it. Because of fear. Keeping a low profile didn't hurt much either. As she moved outwards, she spotted someone that she hadn't seen in a while - someone who had been kind to her. Cygnetkit. Blossomkit would have recognized almost anywhere, and someone that she was very grateful to. "Hey!" No longer was her stutter audible, thanks to his kindness - she felt like a Queen. And she was glad to see him. Although, it hadn't crossed her mind that, because it had been so long, he might not remember her. Would he remember her voice? As Blossomkit approached, she looked just as happy as ever. As though that thought were staying out of her mind. Like it was impossible for it to cross. And a bright smile was on her maw, because one cat's kindness had definitely helped... a lot. She would never forget the tom. Ever.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 30th, 2017, 09:12 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The brown and white kit stepped into the clearing. Things still weren't looking up for her - she was old enough to be an apprentice, old enough to be out of this dumb nursery, but she was still in it. Because of fear. Keeping a low profile didn't hurt much either. As she moved outwards, she spotted someone that she hadn't seen in a while - someone who had been kind to her. Cygnetkit. Blossomkit would have recognized almost anywhere, and someone that she was very grateful to. "Hey!" No longer was her stutter audible, thanks to his kindness - she felt like a Queen. And she was glad to see him. Although, it hadn't crossed her mind that, because it had been so long, he might not remember her. Would he remember her voice? As Blossomkit approached, she looked just as happy as ever. As though that thought were staying out of her mind. Like it was impossible for it to cross. And a bright smile was on her maw because one cat's kindness had definitely helped... a lot. She would never forget the tom. Ever.
(oh my jeebies.. i want to make them love interests, almost??)

In a moment, he recognized the bright, floral smell of one of the only people to have ever shown him true kindness. His ears swiveled around, and he heard the similarly comforting gate. His face split into a smile, and he stood up, whipped around, and trotted towards Blossompaw, bumping his cheek affectionately against hers. "Hey, you! It's been too long... my Queen," he mewed happily in response, joy flooding him. To be honest, his life had not been hard, riddled with bullies, harsh words, and an unloving father; his mother had been rather removed, and his only comfort had been his half-sibling, Mistfall, and a smattering of friends. But Blossomkit really had been a highlight in his past, and Cygnetkit was happy to see her again, especially after a few moons of her laying low.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old October 1st, 2017, 11:40 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Perchkit perked up at the sound of an adult cat and turned, she was talking to him alright. "Hiya! I'm Perchkit!" he meowed happily. Abandoning the sunbeams for the chance to talk to a warrior, the little dark-brown tabby bound over, and sniffed at the new cat. "What's your name? Which clan is yours?" The scents of Riverclan and Shadowclan cats had long since mingled beyond the point that the little kit could distinguish the two.
The joy of this young kit and the sheer amount of happiness he could seem to contain within his small body was heartwarming to Cherrypetal, who partially longed for kits of her own someday. It was simply... a bad time, in her life, she supposed, but she was glad to be able to interact with ones around the Clan. "Perchkit, hm," she meowed thoughtfully, "are you from RiverClan as well, little one?" Or was ShadowClan adopting names that usually went to RiverClan kits? Considering they seemed to possess such disdain for their way of life--fishing--she had a lingering doubt. "I'm Cherrypetal," the she-cat went on, a smile on her muzzle, "and I'm a RiverClan cat." Proud to be one, at that; she couldn't imagine being in any other Clan.

Last edited by Kitty Mama; October 1st, 2017 at 11:40 AM.
Old October 1st, 2017, 11:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“That is true - Shadowclan and Riverclan are quite different..” Newtpaw murmured, agreeing with the other apprentice, “I don’t know really what to tell you, I’ll be honest. I never had a family to love me ever since I was born, so I would jump at the chance to be with them, even if it meant switching clans. However, this is your story, not mine. You just have to discover who you really are, Applepaw. Are you a Shadowclan cat? Or a Riverclan cat? It doesn’t matter whether you were born in one, it only matters if one makes you happy. Plus, you can always see your family on the border or even at Gatherings if you stay with Shadowclan - so you won’t be losing them if you decide to stay with us. I’ll always be your friend, no matter what clan you’re in.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw shrugged. "True, toms are everywhere." The shecat sat on her haunches and looked at the other apprentice seriously. "So you like the idea of getting to know your sister but not your brother. What about your parents?" she asked with a curious flick of a black-tipped ear.
Applepaw nodded,” Yeah...I mean, I’ve always had family supporting me- my mother tackling me on the border dragging me across, my father silently disapproving, but still loving me, my brother is just weird, and my sister loves to hunt with me, and I like having family in camp with me, but I also like Shadowclan,”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Applepaw paused,” With my mother, all I rememer from kithood is her being over-protective and I’ve noticed she’s not with my siblings anymore, and when I was sixish moons old, she was tackling me at the border and trying to drag me here, but typically my father arrived telling her it was my choice and getting her to let me go so I could return to Shadowclan. He’s always disapproved of my decision to leave, but he’s been clear that if I ever need something, he’d be waiting in Riverclan.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 1st, 2017, 01:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Doodle
Applepaw sighed, she’d gotten advice from her Shadowclan friends, one urging her to stay, the other telling her to follow her unsure heart, maybe an old Riverclan friend could help. Burrkit- no Burrpaw, was always good with advice, I can ask him for advice. she approached Burrpaw, knowing it’d been awhile since they spoke and he could be angry with her for leaving,” Hello Burrpaw. It’s me, Applepaw. Your kithood friend, I’m hoping you still remember me?” She prayed to Starclan Burrpaw did remember her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 1st, 2017, 02:11 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
@Doodle
Applepaw sighed, she’d gotten advice from her Shadowclan friends, one urging her to stay, the other telling her to follow her unsure heart, maybe an old Riverclan friend could help. Burrkit- no Burrpaw, was always good with advice, I can ask him for advice. she approached Burrpaw, knowing it’d been awhile since they spoke and he could be angry with her for leaving,” Hello Burrpaw. It’s me, Applepaw. Your kithood friend, I’m hoping you still remember me?” She prayed to Starclan Burrpaw did remember her.
At the new voice, Burrpaw's ears pricked and he swiveled his head to face the molly- most cats preferred it that way, he found. The atomosphere was often more awkward if he just let himself face whichever way, so he did his best to position himself as if he was looking at the other feline. "Applepaw?" The apprentice questioned, a smile quick to appear. She had been one of his old friends, before she left for Shadowclan- the reason for her leaving had escaped his mind at the moment, however. "Of course I remember you! Hey, how've you been? Starclan, it's been ages since we talked!"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|