Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old March 31st, 2020, 03:54 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The calico she-cat nodded, getting to her paws and getting ready to head for the training island to start with the battle training. Woah, WHAT? She leaped back in surprise as Spiralheart flung herself forward, the she-cats jaws just barely missing her scruff. Guess we're doing this in the clearing? Alright... Flowerpaw narrowed her eyes, her blue-green gaze scanning over Spiralheart. But she wasn't going to wait for the next attack. Tail flicking, the calico bounded forward, leaping for the she-cat's back to try and push her to the ground.
With a bit of quick thinking, the black and white she-cat took Flowerpaw by the scruff (as she had intended earlier, now the apprentice had just made it easier!) and gave her a toss to the side.

"You alright?" Spiralheart called after her, making sure she hadn't done too much damage.

- I left -
Old March 31st, 2020, 04:19 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
"You don't, but the way you emerged from the den gave me the idea!" Cherrypounce giggled her eyes darted from the apprentice to the chubby grey warrior laying in the clearing What a lazy tom! She snickered to herself. "No, not really just hunting, you?" She mewed making eye contact with Pebblepaw
"Pfft," Pebblepaw chortled, "Mostly training with Firehawk. We've been working on a lot of cool stuff!" The apprentice gave a slight huff, "It's a lot of hard work training to be a warrior, but I think I'm getting closer... well, at least I think I'm almost thirteen moons now!" Gosh... how old was he getting anyway. Really, that was just a guess. With the training, Greypaw's death, and Pigeonpaw being M.I.A he hadn't been too focused on it.

"We should have a contest! I've learned a few things and I want to impress Firehawk next time we go hunting! Come on, or are you scared to lose to me?" Pebblepaw meowed in amusement, clearly joking, but he was serious about the contest!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old March 31st, 2020, 04:21 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Once moment she'd been on course to push Spiralheart over, and the next minute she was being tossed to the ground. Getting to her paws quickly, Flowerpaw shook out the dust that had gathered on her pelt, her eyes narrowed. "I'm fine. I'm not a kit, if you couldn't tell." She snapped back, a little upset that she hadn't been able to even land an attack yet. And plenty of cats had probably just seen her fail. Isn't this why the training island is a thing? But now she was back on her paws, eyes narrowed as she took a defensive stance, awaiting to see what Spiralheart would do next. The calico wouldn't make the same mistake twice, that was for sure.

@Skye

---

"Then uh.... go find them?" Were warriors these days just stupid or something? At least he was lucky enough to have a friend. Flowerpaw herself could use one or two of those, but she wasn't willing to put in the work to make a friend. That would require too much effort from her, for something that she couldn't even solidify happening. They could abandon her at any point. Just like stumpytail's friend did to him apparently. But she did feel good that he at least remembered her name. For the most part. That was better then some of these other Riverclan weirdos. So stumpytail jumped a little higher on her "somewhat respectable cats" list. To which Warblerpaw was currently at the top of. But she may be biased towards him. Just a little. At his question, Flowerpaw plopped herself into a sit next to him, giving a little shrug of her shoulders. "Sure, but she hates it when I bug her. Plus, I'm a little bored of her right now. I'm surprised you're not jumping for joy at the prospect of having something to take your mind off of your poor, lost friend." She put emphasis on the last few words, tilting her head and giving the tom a mock pout. But as he continued on with his whining, Flowerpaw straightened her neck and rolled her eyes. "Great Starclan, aren't you just the drama queen."

@S-oft

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 31st, 2020, 04:27 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

@RedHead

"The key is to use your opponent's momentum against him," Spiralheart replied calmly, circling the calico. "I'll show you again- slowly- then you can try it." She readied herself for another spring.

- I left -
Old March 31st, 2020, 04:31 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

His ears gave a twitch of annoyance as the plopped herself down besides him. Did Koistream invite this rather selfcentered walnut to engage in conversation. He was busy! Being sad, yeah, but still busy! "If I could be besides she right now, don't you think I would? I'd trade you out for Sandwhisker any day of the week!' Koistream gritted his teeth, stopping himself from impulsively snapping at the other. He prided himself on being approachable but boy, did it suck when cats he didn't vibe with suddenly appeared. "If I'm a drama queen then you're a spoiled brat, Flowerpaw." His harsh tone was beginning to drop, she was an apprentice! He didnt need to be so harsh. "Well... uh, I suppose you did a good job catching that mouse you bought in earlier," Koistream muttered rather reluctantly. "At least you're getting trained, I suppose."

@RedHead

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 31st, 2020, 07:28 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
"Pfft," Pebblepaw chortled, "Mostly training with Firehawk. We've been working on a lot of cool stuff!" The apprentice gave a slight huff, "It's a lot of hard work training to be a warrior, but I think I'm getting closer... well, at least I think I'm almost thirteen moons now!" Gosh... how old was he getting anyway. Really, that was just a guess. With the training, Greypaw's death, and Pigeonpaw being M.I.A he hadn't been too focused on it.

"We should have a contest! I've learned a few things and I want to impress Firehawk next time we go hunting! Come on, or are you scared to lose to me?" Pebblepaw meowed in amusement, clearly joking, but he was serious about the contest!
Her ears twitched, a contest? A thoughtful look on her face. Cherrypounce straightened her posture and glared at the small apprentice "Sure, this should be fun." The molly mewed her blue eyes blazing with competitively.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old March 31st, 2020, 07:58 PM
i am kenough

Following the most recent Clan meeting, Sassafrasfire had to sit alone for a little while and debate internally the benefits of inquiring about the special training enrollment with Thistlestep. For a while, they are lost in their own world of inner musings, but snap out of it when they spot a warrior who hadn't even bothered to show up for said meeting. Glancing up at Cherrypounce, they wonder if they should engage in conversation, then decide to do so. Stepping over to their denmate, they nod in greeting. "Hello," they meow. "You just missed out on something pretty interesting." Making conversation was not their strongest point, but it wasn't too difficult when there was truly something they wanted to say.

@Wolfie
Old March 31st, 2020, 09:41 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@FuzzyRatto.

Hickoryblaze looked up in surprise. This cat was...concerned for him? He felt his head lilt sideways curiously. Why would a cat like this one- kind, friendly, polite- be concerned for some stuck-up, arrogant narcissist like him? Though he was slightly put off by this, he enjoyed being pitied.
"I'm alright- just wondering where my apprentice has gotten off too. She's One of the more edgy types." He explained.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old March 31st, 2020, 10:38 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@FuzzyRatto.

Hickoryblaze looked up in surprise. This cat was...concerned for him? He felt his head lilt sideways curiously. Why would a cat like this one- kind, friendly, polite- be concerned for some stuck-up, arrogant narcissist like him? Though he was slightly put off by this, he enjoyed being pitied.
"I'm alright- just wondering where my apprentice has gotten off too. She's One of the more edgy types." He explained.

"Oohhh. Makes sense." He nodded, then cocked his head a bit. "Should we wait longer, or..."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 1st, 2020, 03:05 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

"Asterpaw [ @CheetahPelt], Fogpaw [ @Blissie Bliss], I need to see both of you for a moment!"

Lionstar called both of their names, but didn't waste time in waiting for them to arrive. He was doing something a little different today, not feeling like calling a Clan meeting over something he could do quickly.

"It appears both of your mentors have decided to go missing, so for now I'll be assigning you new ones.

"Lightstreak [ @FuzzyRatto]! Honeywhisker [ @:Grimm:]! It appears neither of you have much going on, so you will be taking over Asterpaw and Fogpaw's training, respectively.

"I hope neither of you let me down.. I know you've already seem to be missing Owlpaw, Lightstreak."
He wasn't very pleased with Owlpaw's disappearance, and a part of him wanted to chalk it up to Lightstreak seemingly slacking in her duties.

"Asterpaw, Fogpaw-- if you have issues with getting training, let me know."