Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2019, 01:09 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@RedHead @Heartstruck

Crowtuft pads out of the nursery, his ears perked when he heard his name being called. 'A patrol to the Shadowclan border, hm?' The black tom feels slightly disappointed that he wasn't ordered to patrol the Windclan border. 'I could've seen Twilightshine along the way..'

Shaking out his pelt, he dismisses the thought and runs up to Sunsnow. Crow flicks his tail against the ginger tom's flank, a purr resonating in his chest. "Ready to go?"

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 15th, 2019, 01:17 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@xoyami @Starfall @Slushie

Sunsnow gave a nod of acknowledgment and looked around the clearing in search of his apprentice. "Mosspaw!" He called out. "We're on patrol today!"

His little interaction with Buckbranch had made him trust the tom even less because of his temper, and Sunsnow did not want to leave camp.

Oh, well, he thought.

It's not like I can neglect my duties as a warrior.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; December 15th, 2019 at 01:17 PM.
Old December 15th, 2019, 01:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Pinepaw almost jumped when she heard that her and her brother were getting to go on a patrol today. She flashed Pantherpaw an eager grin and trotted over to the leader. She had heard many mixed opinions about him in the clan since her arrival, but most of the distrust came from his choice in deputy. She hadn't gotten a lot of time to form her own opnion about either, though he did welcome her and her brother in as shivering twoleg kits. She was thrilled to be able to get some time and experience from what should be the best. Her tail stood high behind her as she stood before the leader and nodded her head at him.

"I can't wait!" She meowed, she was so lucky to be going on back to back patrols. This was everything she'd ever imagined and more from running into the woods to live the wild live. She looked over to her brother. She gave him a big warm smile, this was going to be a good day.

@RedHead @Casper
Old December 15th, 2019, 04:09 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@RedHead @Ever

Pantherpaw scrambled to his paws when he heard the leader call his name. Finally, he was going to show him the territory! It's about time, the pretty young tom thought. His mentor hadn't taken him out before today. I guess he is the leader, though. He's probably just been busy. He huffed. Better late than never.

"Hey, Pinepaw!" He grinned to his sister as he padded up to her. Not only did he get to go out and see the territory, but alongside his sister, as well! Today couldn't possibly get any better.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 15th, 2019, 05:12 PM
An indecisive rat

(Open)

The molly sleuthed into the camp, a single mouse hanging by its tail in her maw. It was a skinny, scrawny thing. Prey was becoming scarce this time of year- and she thought herself lucky to of caught even a single piece prey. The scent of her fellow clanmates engulfed the arrogant felines senses, as Valeriansmoke made her way to the fresh kill pile. It was a pitiful thing. A few pieces of scraps that, just a few moons ago, would’ve been plump and fat. Once she set the single piece of prey down with the rest of its deceased kin, she made her way to a comfortable spot and onto a collection of moss. Now that she was laying down, she could see all the cats in the camp. She was never one for crowds, it meant she would be hidden in the mix, when she should obviously be the center of attention, with her beautiful looks and all.

Valeriansmoke looked down in disgust as she realized there was blood on her smokey black paws. How... utterly horrid! The feline had just walked around with such a mess on herself and she didn’t notice. A grimace was starting to form on the mollies face before she started to lick them clean. She hated the taste of blood, the metallic that was so strong it seemed like you could drown in it. Her deep, multi-colored orbs closed in complete disgust as she continued to lap at the sticky, rust-colored substance coating her fur. ’Better get this over with’ the molly thought as she continued to to try purge her coat of the foul blood.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; December 15th, 2019 at 05:12 PM.
Old December 15th, 2019, 06:13 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

[@caswshay617]

Blossomclaw woke up from her wonderful dream with a yawn. With a quick glance around, she quickly realized it wasn't a dream. She did have a mate now, and he just so happened to be sleep with his paws wrapped around her. Blushing in the darkness, she silently slipped out of his paws, careful not to wake Hawkclaw. Padding out the den, she gave her paws a lick for a moment before getting something to eat for them both. Entering back in with two scrawny mice, she sat by her love and gave him a little nudge in the chest to wake up, dropping the mice by his head.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; December 15th, 2019 at 06:16 PM.
Old December 16th, 2019, 06:10 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@Pepperkins
he woke up confused and tired to see blossomclaw nudging him to eat"thanks" he said after eating his mouse he licked her ear and nose,"you wanna go on a hunt with me" he asked sweetly
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 16th, 2019, 06:13 AM
maplebriar

@Pepperkins
he awoke to her nudging him to wake and so he did but super quick and pinning her to the floor putting his nose to hers making her turn into a blushing mess, after he ate he stood up"would you like to go on a hunt with me" he asked blossomclaw still sitting blushing from the moment
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 16th, 2019, 11:10 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

[@caswshay617]

Blushing wildly, Blossomclaw laughed and pushed him off. "Oh off of me you big lump!" she giggled, getting up and shaking the dust out her fur."Sure, but help me clean out my fur first! I can never reach my back," she meowed, struggling to turn and reach right by her waist. With a sigh she just went back to working on her legs. He dur was constantly getting caked in dirt, being so thick.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old December 16th, 2019, 11:21 AM
maplebriar

@Pepperkins
he moved his tail along her back swiping away the dust laughing as she was ticklish, "where you wanna hunt" he asked
@sliversnow the shy
Closed Thread