Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Today 10:29 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:28 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 5th, 2020, 09:58 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@cwoudii

Bounding over to the fresh-kill pile, Sycamorerain dropped his three pieces of prey onto the pile, before turning around and waiting for Snowmist to enter the clearing as well. He had already planned to choose one of the birds she'd caught, since he knew they were a trickier catch, and wanted to show appreciation in a more... discreet form.
Snowmist bounced into the camp, and placed the prey she had caught on the freshkill pile. "Yummy! Now pick the prey." She smiled, and wrapped her tail around her paws, hoping no-one would notice her adoring Sycamorerain. Snowmist waited patiently while he picked, she was hungry, and excited to sit next to him, and just relax. Her heart burst with happiness.
Old June 5th, 2020, 10:25 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwoudii View Post

Snowmist bounced into the camp, and placed the prey she had caught on the freshkill pile. "Yummy! Now pick the prey." She smiled, and wrapped her tail around her paws, hoping no-one would notice her adoring Sycamorerain. Snowmist waited patiently while he picked, she was hungry, and excited to sit next to him, and just relax. Her heart burst with happiness.
"Hmm... well, all of your catches look great. But... I think I'll pick..." Sycamorerain quickly surveyed the pawful of fresh-kill before them, before his eyes stopped on the plump thrush in the center. "How about the thrush?" he mewed, smiling sweetly.

It was quite nice getting to share dinner and watch the sunset with Snowmist. He was lucky to be her... friend? But were they friends...? Or were they...something more? He couldn't quite tell if she liked him in that sense. Heck, he wasn't even sure if he liked her in that sense. He'd never been too concerned with love before, and he didn't know if this classified as a crush, or just a really close friendship. Perhaps it would be wisest to wait and see how everything turned out before doing anything bold or asking a stupid question.

Dipping his head quickly to the beautiful molly, he picked up the other few pieces of prey and laid them on the top of the pile, then returned and pushed the thrush over to Snowmist, so she could have the first bite.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 5th, 2020, 10:39 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Birchpaw energetically burst into the warriors den, her eyes wide, "sycamorerain!" she exclaimed, "What'cha doing?" she nosily asked, her fur fluffed up to twice its normal size. She hadn't talked to the tom in a while, so she decided to change that! She felt something on her paws, so she looked down to see what it was. Turns out, there was about a dozen ants crawling on her, "Eugh! What's with all these ants?" she yowled, her pelt bristling as she hastily shook the pesky insects off of her. Taking a closer look at the den, she noticed that the ants were everywhere!
@Puddle~
Sycamorerain woke up from his nap, startled from the sudden noise in the den. He managed to recognize the voice calling him as Birchpaw. "Huh? Birchpaw, what's wrong? Is there something going on?" His voice was a little frantice at first, and he was worried he'd missed something important. That is, until he realized that the apprentice was simply looking to hang out for a little. Ohh. That was a relief. When the apprentice pointed out the ants on her feet, the warrior frowned. That was a little strange. And following the young molly's gaze, he too saw that there were many ants, taking turns entering and leaving the den. Huh. What's going on here? And then, he spotted the culprit. A small bundle of berries, sitting next to one of the nests. Oh dear. Someone must've left their snack in here, and now all the ants are getting to it. Well... that cat would just have to deal without the snack. There weren't deathberries, so Sycamorerain knew they were safe, and so, picking the bunch up by the still attached stem, he walked the berries outside and flung them off, hoping the ants would soon follow. Now that problem was gone, he could have a proper chat with Birchpaw. "So, what was it you wanted again? I didn't quite catch what you said earlier."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 5th, 2020, 10:45 PM
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Sycamorerain woke up from his nap, startled from the sudden noise in the den. He managed to recognize the voice calling him as Birchpaw. "Huh? Birchpaw, what's wrong? Is there something going on?" His voice was a little frantice at first, and he was worried he'd missed something important. That is, until he realized that the apprentice was simply looking to hang out for a little. Ohh. That was a relief. When the apprentice pointed out the ants on her feet, the warrior frowned. That was a little strange. And following the young molly's gaze, he too saw that there were many ants, taking turns entering and leaving the den. Huh. What's going on here? And then, he spotted the culprit. A small bundle of berries, sitting next to one of the nests. Oh dear. Someone must've left their snack in here, and now all the ants are getting to it. Well... that cat would just have to deal without the snack. There weren't deathberries, so Sycamorerain knew they were safe, and so, picking the bunch up by the still attached stem, he walked the berries outside and flung them off, hoping the ants would soon follow. Now that problem was gone, he could have a proper chat with Birchpaw. "So, what was it you wanted again? I didn't quite catch what you said earlier."
Birchpaw let out a laugh, "Nothin's wrong! I just wanted to talk to ya again! It's been a super, duper long time since we last talked to eachother" she responded with a pout. She huffed when Sycamorerain flung the bundle of berries out of the den, "Good riddance..." she mewed, glaring down at the ants as some of them left the den.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 5th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrol Reports

@hxneysuckle @Sock @Mumble

Pineapple hopped off to the leader and deputy with excitement in her eyes. She didn’t know where the others had gone but wanted to make sure that the high ranks knew that they had done the Herondive Hollows. “Hello hello Duskstar and Softbriar!” she greeted, “We renewed the markers at the Herondive Hollows! Nothing out of the ordinary thankfully: P”Pineapple looked at her patrol and poked Mumblefoot.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 5th, 2020, 11:02 PM
rararara

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrol Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
@hxneysuckle @Sock @Mumble

Pineapple hopped off to the leader and deputy with excitement in her eyes. She didn’t know where the others had gone but wanted to make sure that the high ranks knew that they had done the Herondive Hollows. “Hello hello Duskstar and Softbriar!” she greeted, “We renewed the markers at the Herondive Hollows! Nothing out of the ordinary thankfully: P”Pineapple looked at her patrol and poked Mumblefoot.
Mumblefoot nodded in agreement, "Yes, everything was normal, though we should still keep a lookout for any potential trouble." she responded, a serious look on her face.

@hxneysuckle @Socks

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 5th, 2020, 11:43 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

Quote:
"Hmm... well, all of your catches look great. But... I think I'll pick..." Sycamorerain quickly surveyed the pawful of fresh-kill before them, before his eyes stopped on the plump thrush in the center. "How about the thrush?" he mewed, smiling sweetly.

It was quite nice getting to share dinner and watch the sunset with Snowmist. He was lucky to be her... friend? But were they friends...? Or were they...something more? He couldn't quite tell if she liked him in that sense. Heck, he wasn't even sure if he liked her in that sense. He'd never been too concerned with love before, and he didn't know if this classified as a crush, or just a really close friendship. Perhaps it would be wisest to wait and see how everything turned out before doing anything bold or asking a stupid question.

Dipping his head quickly to the beautiful molly, he picked up the other few pieces of prey and laid them on the top of the pile, then returned and pushed the thrush over to Snowmist, so she could have the first bite.
Snowmist looked at him for a bit, then nosed the thrush towards him, smiling. "You take the first bite!" She meowed indignantly. She then settled beside him, and rested her tail on his back, purring. She didn't really know what to say. "How...are you?" She tried, suddenly becoming nervous. "Why can I stop changing moods!?" She thought, annoyed.
Old June 6th, 2020, 01:01 AM
fae/she/they

Buzztuft felt her excitement grow as Pinepuff... didn't immediately become hostile? And... actually took a spot nearby? She was quite the anomaly compared to what Buzztuft was used to, but the molly certainly didn't mind the company. At Pinepuff's question though, the calico knew exactly what to say.
"I'd say you're priceless! A cat as pretty as yourself would be quite highly valued, but I'm not one to ruin existing relationships. It's no wonder you're taken..." Buzztuft purred in amusement. She brought herself a bit closer to Pinepuff, their noses almost touching as her pale eyes glinted with wonder. Not often was it that she got to be so up close with someone, and frankly... she kind of just wanted to bury her face into Pinepuff's fur. She missed the feeling of physical contact. Not that she would admit it, but maybe it would happen? It was uncertain, but there was hope in her mind.
I'm perfectly fine with just being friends though. You're probably the first cat who didn't immediately react negatively to me just having some fun, which is yet another trait that makes you wonderful!" Buzztuft meowed softly, booping Pinepuff's nose with her own just for a split second, moving back a bit before she giggled like a kit.

@Fuzzy
Old June 6th, 2020, 06:37 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day

[ @Fallen One ]

Softbriar cocked their head to the side slightly at first, they hadn't thought of the position of being particularly violent, but maybe they were just desensitized to fighting at this point. Though, they understood more when Frostpaw hurriedly continued. Their eyes softened when they saw the apprentice's panicked look, but they still had some sternness to them. She was a warrior apprentice after all, as much as she disliked fighting she'd have to protect her clan when the time came. "Calm down, Frostpaw. I understand. I don't enjoy needless fighting between cats, but as a warrior apprentice, you have a duty to protect your clan." They supposed the apprentice had yet to find something to fight for, they'd improved their skills only after they had cats who relied on them to protect them. "You don't have to like fighting, I mean, I'd rather not you seek out a fight anyway, you just have to be willing to do what you need to serve your clan."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 6th, 2020, 07:58 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Socks

Frostpaw kept her eyes down, though her shoulder fur had been spiked slightly. “But that’s just it. If we were just a group of cats, we wouldn’t be a clan. Instead, we’re much bigger, expanding even to the stars. Though we’re strong, it’s in spirit, not in combat. At least, that’s how it was. Where did everything go so wrong? I mean, look at Shadowclan. Icestar. Their no clan. They forfeit the honor to be called that. The thing is, if we keep fighting, turning from Starclan, what kind of a ‘clan’ could we call ourselves? How many true warriors would be left? If serving my clan means bloodshed, and turning my back to the same stars that birthed our whole way of life, then I’m not sure this is a clan I want to be in.” Her words had grown stronger by the end, as if this had been a speech that she was planning for centuries. Something about Softbriar, the intrigued questions, the calm nature, just invited the apprentice in. She had to share her beliefs with someone, right?

Closed Thread