Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 31st, 2016, 01:41 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Grimshadow ) "Yes floofy." The black and white spotted tom picked up a small mouse and went back to where they'd been. He wasn't too hungry but figured he should eat something since he hadn't already. He settled down and took a bite of the mouse.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old December 31st, 2016, 01:53 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Forestflower padded into the clearing, her eyes tired. After a good rest, she was finally ready to hunt.
Without talking to anyone, she hurried out of the camp.
Old December 31st, 2016, 01:54 PM
Graham Cracker

My Mood: Queenly

( @Leaf )

Right after sitting, Stormspirit practically inhaled the thrush in seconds. "I didn't know I was so hungry," she sighed contently, her hunger sated somewhat. Afterwards, she dug a hole for the remains and buried them up. "How's the mouse?" she inquired.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old December 31st, 2016, 01:59 PM
Fleaffy

@Grimshadow ) "Tasty," Spotcloud replied, taking another bite. Not longer after, he was done and buried the remains. "What now?" He asked her, licking his paw.
Old December 31st, 2016, 02:19 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"Okay, are they your friends?" Berrykit smiled and hopped in circles around the two.
"Yeah let's play with them" Spottedkit said jumping up and down.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old December 31st, 2016, 02:27 PM
Graham Cracker

My Mood: Queenly

( @Leaf )

"Hmm," Stormspirit droned, thinking of what they could do. "I know," she smirked, giving him a predatory look. Without warning, she crouched and sprang at Spotcloud, wanting to bowl him over. "You called us prey earlier," she reminded him, batting him with her paws a few times. "Now you're my prey!" the she-cat declared.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old December 31st, 2016, 02:34 PM
Fleaffy

@Grimshadow ) Spotcloud grunted when he hit the ground. He used his hind legs to gently push Stormspirit back and rolled over. "I'm floofy prey that knows how to fight back. Rawr."
Old December 31st, 2016, 02:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Storkpaw returned the friendly smile as he replied. "I'm doing rather wel. Just returned from a good hunt. I caught a thrush, which I thought was pretty good for this time. What with all the cold air and snow lately." He said his voice trailing off as he rambled. "Who was that?" He said in a bit of a mocking tone upon hearing the hint of jealousy. He wasn't entirely sure why it was there. Besides kits didn't fully understand true, raw emotions....did they? "Why it's only my best friend ever. Her name is Wingpaw and she is the most beautiful cat ever. Y'know, I thought about asking her if she wanted to be more....what do you think?" He asked, sarcasm and laughter behind his tone. He allowed his story to settle in for a moment and then break the news. "I'm just teasing you." He said with a gentle nudge. "He's my brother, Barkskip. We frequent on our outings together. He's help with my training a lot, more than my actual mentor has." He said his blue gaze lingering over to where Barkskip was now lounging at the edge of the clearing opposite them. Hopefully she would find the joke, and not take offense. He didn't want to hurt her in any way.

Owlkit smiled, the tip of her bushy tail flipping around in the way it usuall did. She cocked her head to the side upon hearing an almost mocking tone in his voice. What was so wrong about her wanting to know who her friend was hanging out with? It's not like I'd be mad or anything...like I was just thinking, Storkpaw has the right to find himself perfectly wonderful friends. She though, trying to convince herself as she did so. Somehow- it was hard for her to believe her own thoughts. As Storkpaw spoke about Wingpaw, Owlkit's smile faded and her tail drooped, stopping all movement. Everything seemed to be gone from her...and she realized she just couldn't let go. B-but what about me? She wanted to ask, but kept her maw shut. If this cat made Storkpaw happy then, so be it. "She sounds amazing. If you really like her you should take her to see those places- that is, if she likes that kind of thing." Owlkit mewed in somewhat of a flat tone as her ears went back, although she felt the sharp sting of regret hit her instantly. He doesn't belong to me! She thought again, and once she heard his next words a relieved expression came over her face and she gave a sort of half laugh, nudging him back...although perhaps a little harder then needed. "Very funny, Storkpaw. You had me scared out of my wits! I was sure you had found some other friend that was better then me and- and she was going to replace me!" Owlkit mewed, her blue hues widening dramatically. Although she had spoken the truth- she really had thought Storkpaw was replacing her. "But if he's your brother, then I guess I'm good with it." She added after a while, with another bright smile that seemed to light up her face. She was relieved that Storkpaw hadn't actually found a replacement for her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 31st, 2016, 02:40 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Little watched from the bushes, staying still so she wouldn't ring the bell on her collar. The brown and white tabby she-cat stared in amazement. "These must be the clan cats! I kind of feel bad for being here but, I'm just a kittypet, what did I know?" She gasped and crept back slightly as two cats came past, prey in their mouths, gossiping. Once the coast was clear, Little tasted the air and smelt the sweet scent of fresh mouse and plump pigeon. So tempting...so tasty...she wanted to follow the scent right into camp, she already had a paw reaching out of the bushes...then she stopped, realising what she'd done...
Old December 31st, 2016, 02:47 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

"Fox-Dung!" Little instantly pulled her paw away. Afraid of being caught, she turned and fled, sprinting as fast as her fluffy white paws could take her. Eventually she collapsed, panting, tired, lost in the middle of the woods. Somewhere in ThunderClan's territory. But she couldn't stop now, no. If she stopped, she'd be caught and if she was caught, she'd be ripped to shreds...Little had heard stories from the local kittypets about how vicious wild cats are towards house cats and rouges. Running and hiding was her best shot of surviving.
Closed Thread