Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 31st, 2017, 05:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Copper let out a purr, " Yay! I can save everyone, starting with.... who needs to be saved?" He asked, stopping to tilt his head.
She tipped her head,"I don't know do you know?" She asked
(IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER! LIFES BEEN CRAZY RN)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 31st, 2017, 05:51 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She tipped her head,"I don't know do you know?" She asked
(IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER! LIFES BEEN CRAZY RN)
"Nope, but this leaf needs saving!" He said, running chasing just one leaf as it blew in the wind.
(Be right back, it's okay. Got to go eat)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old August 31st, 2017, 06:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Nope, but this leaf needs saving!" He said, running chasing just one leaf as it blew in the wind.
(Be right back, it's okay. Got to go eat)
Owlstone chuckled watching the kit rescue another leaf," You're a hero to these leaves." She purred.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 31st, 2017, 09:37 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone chuckled watching the kit rescue another leaf," You're a hero to these leaves." She purred.
Copper made a pile of leaves, " I am?" He said cheerfully. He grabbed a leaf, putting it in the only paw that worked. " You are now a Leaf Hero! Do you vow to keep everyone safe in this group, even if it costs more than you wish?" He asked. Making it up as he spoke.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old September 1st, 2017, 12:21 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@Socks
Tawnystream devoured a few more bits of her shrew, ear twitching as she listened to the tom. Tawnystream was a bit of a good listener, she listened to her friends, or families problems, and tried to help them. This was no different. Well, a little different, she was learning about someone new, not listening to their problems. Though she'd like to help if he did have any problems. She tilted her head at the answer to her question, which to her, wasn't enough, but some things were vague, and the dilute calico had to deal with it. "You do? Why is that you like being alone?" She asked another question, her curious glint never went away. Tawnystream's tail twitched, "Oh, I see, you don't have much time to be alone huh?" She gave a kind smile to the tom. "I can see that.. sorta.." If they had an apprentice, of course, it would be hard to get some alone time, and she could understand that, to a degree. She herself had an apprentice, Treepaw, his name was? She hadn't started training him just yet, in any field. So, she couldn't really understand it fully.
Rushshade wasn't the type to be rude, he was quite nice, so even though he didn't enjoy the other being around and asking questions, he didn't tell her off or spoke rudely. He held back a sigh of nervousness and went on with blunt answers. "When I'm alone, it's quiet and... peaceful." He shifted on his paws, he felt like he was opening up too much, different emotions bubbled inside of him and he hated it. Birds sang their nightly songs in a nearby tree and Rushshade focused his attention on their sweet sound while attempting to forget about how he was feeling, and his fears about it. "There's no drama when you're alone." He knew that the she-cat most likely wouldn't understand no matter how he explained it unless he spilled out his whole life story to her, but he wasn't bothered by that fact. If she didn't understand, she'd get bored of his blunt answers and leave him be, but on the other hand, it might cause her curiosity to grow and she'd always be around to ask him questions.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 1st, 2017, 01:18 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Lilly @Duststorm

Snowfeather smiled and she couldn't hold back a gentle giggle at Teaselkit's antics, she had always loved her silliness and ambition. Both her children seemed worlds apart in personality but she could tell that they both had the potential of being great. "You'll be a wonderful apprentice, Teaselkit, no cat will go hungry with you around to feed them. So will you Loonkit!" She touched Teaselkit's ears with her tail as a sign of affection, while smiling at Loonkit cleaning herself. As soon as she could, the little she-kit started grooming herself instead of having Snowfeather groom her. The gray molly shook her head at Loonkit's words but didn't say anything.

The familiar scent of her mate arose a soft purr from the queen, her ears relaxing as the warrior came into view. Much like her children, Snowfeather loved Silversky deeply but in a way the kits might not understand. The tom's personality had changed from their first meeting, but not in a bad way at all. He had opened up and become protective of Snowfeather and that's what she loved about him. Silversky depended on her and she depended on Silversky, an aspect of their relationship which kept the love between them always there. She always seemed to relax when he was around, a calm feeling running through her veins when his scent was around. Her worries about her anything seemed to drain out of her mind when she felt the warmth of his pelt.

"Looks like it's time for a story." The molly meowed in a form of a greeting, smiling at Teaselkit's rapid questions. As Silversky sat by her another purr rose from her throat, nuzzling her head underneath his chin and smiling as she watched him interact with their kits, he was always so great with them and Snowfeather admired that. "With all these feathers here, we're going to have the softest nest in the nursery. Pretty soon every kits going to want to sleep with us." She joked towards Silverysky as Loonkit and Teaselkit placed their feathers around the moss.

"Now Loonkit, enough teasing." She rolled her eyes playfully at the young cats. "I keep them next to each other because it's far easier to watch them than if they were further apart." She placed her head down on her paws, her tail swishing to bring the two kits a bit closer to herself. She felt a surge of embarrassment and love when her kit called her and Silversky the best parents of the clan, looking at them with such admiration that Snowfeather was sure no other kit could match.

"Oh, you'll always make me proud, no matter what!"

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 1st, 2017, 07:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Copper made a pile of leaves, " I am?" He said cheerfully. He grabbed a leaf, putting it in the only paw that worked. " You are now a Leaf Hero! Do you vow to keep everyone safe in this group, even if it costs more than you wish?" He asked. Making it up as he spoke.
Owlstone laughed,"Oh I do!" She chuckled holding the leaf.

Old September 1st, 2017, 05:22 PM

My Mood: Bored

@Charmer
Bravepaw groomed her white and brown fur beside the apprintice den.Her bright blue eyes scanning around for anyone she might know,but she couldn't think of anyone.The blue sky seemed to reflect off of her eyes as she looked up at a crow,transfixed on its alertness and cautiousnes.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 1st, 2017, 05:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
@Charmer
Bravepaw groomed her white and brown fur beside the apprintice den.Her bright blue eyes scanning around for anyone she might know,but she couldn't think of anyone.The blue sky seemed to reflect off of her eyes as she looked up at a crow,transfixed on its alertness and cautiousnes.
A piece of freshkill will settle my mind, the ginger and white she-cat thought to herself as she chose a meager mouse from the pile. That's when she happened to notice Bravepaw in the clearing as well. Cherrypaw remembered Bravepaw joining the apprentice den not long ago. She remembered when she was a brand new apprentice. "Bravepaw," Cherrypaw said in greeting, "would you like to share a meal?"
Old September 1st, 2017, 05:54 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
A piece of freshkill will settle my mind, the ginger and white she-cat thought to herself as she chose a meager mouse from the pile. That's when she happened to notice Bravepaw in the clearing as well. Cherrypaw remembered Bravepaw joining the apprentice den not long ago. She remembered when she was a brand new apprentice. "Bravepaw," Cherrypaw said in greeting, "would you like to share a meal?"
" Sure.That would be great." She said thankfully.This was the first cat that had talked to her sense she became a apprintice.She looked at the mouse,but didn't make no complaints sence she was the one being offered to share.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Closed Thread