Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 10th, 2017, 03:50 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Oh," Was his simple one word response to Honeyvenom's words. 'Oh?' What is wrong with you? For some reason, Leafsparks just seemed to be out of it. Despite his newfound freedom, and how much he realized he had missed just talking to other she cats, the tom didn't seem to feel too happy. It was like becoming free, only to find that he was still not truly able to engage in pleasant conversations because... what, had he forgotten how? That wouldn't even make sense! Yet it was the very thing that seemed to be going on, Leafsparks actually appeared to have forgotten how to engage in a pleasant conversation! His dark irises flashed with deep embarassment and the tom gave a small chuckle. "Um, so, do you like to do a lot of things?" Leafsparks attempted a smile, finally feeling a little calmer.

As he'd already had to tell himself earlier, it wasn't as though his "ex" would come barreling around a corner and crash into him, screaming at him about the fact that he was talking to another she cat. Oh, for - it's not going to be the end of the world! He was annoyed with himself. Was there ever going to be a time when he felt really and truly free? Probably not, not at this rate, anyways. The tip of Leafspark's tail flicked nervously. He felt like he was on borrowed time, except his mind was perfectly aware that he wasn't.

"Uh... you, um, want to maybe get out of here?" Leafsparks felt like he was being watched. Everyone looked like their eyes were on him, and it was making the tom highly uncomfortable. He felt as though he was never going to be able to get a moment alone. Never going to be able to just realize that he was okay. But, if he were to get out with Honeyvenom, maybe he would feel more okay. He liked the she cat. She was pretty, and she looked really smart, and she had this sort of calm air around her that was nice. Everything that Minnowtail hadn't been. Everything that, had she been, Leafsparks would have been satisfied to stay with her for good. But as it was, he was with this she cat. This could end up being the best choice or the worst mistake that the tom had ever made, and honestly? He couldn't wait to find out which one it was going to be.
[Sorry this is so late!]

At his response, Honeyvenom gave no reply of her own. Mostly because she didn’t have anything that she could really say in response. There wasn’t much that she could really say in response to ‘Oh!’. So she didn’t bother trying. Instead, she just gave the tom a small smile and hoped that that would give him whatever answer he might’ve wanted to receive. Sometimes, the best way to go about things was just by smiling. A smile could say a lot of things. But at the same time, a smile could be pointless and mean absolutely nothing to the cat she was chatting with. Things? She questioned silently. The she-cat wasn’t exactly sure what he meant by ‘things’. “Well, it depends on what you mean by ‘things’?” She asked. She didn’t want to assume and say something completely wrong if she assumed wrong. That would just be embarrassing.

The tom seemed a little bit….nervous. Like he was expecting something to suddenly jump out at him. Honeyvenom noticed the way that his tail tip flicked nervously and took this as a sign that something was on his mind. She on the other hand was very calm. Nothing in particular was bothering her and life was pretty normal. The warrior lived a generally problem free life. Of course, there were those everyday problems, like not being able to find as much prey as she wanted, but more so, she didn’t have to deal with drama. Honeyvenom was a friendly cat and even a little distant. She avoided drama where possible and kept herself out of the business of others.

“Sure,” Honeyvenom agreed, nodding her head. She didn’t mind getting out of camp and going into the territory. Her paws could do with a bit of a stretch and a walk through the forest would be nice. The other warrior looked like he could do with some fresh air. Of course, they already had fresh air, since they lived in the forest, but the forest had a calm vibe to it and it could easily relax anyone. The gentle breeze and chirps of the birds could relieve her of any stress that was clinging onto her. Hopefully the forest would work its miracles on the tom. “Shall we go?” she asked. She stood up gracefully as smoothed down her fur as she waited for the tom to stand up. She was guessing that he would do so. Most cats would agree and stand up as well if they were asked that. It was just something that a lot of cats did. ‘Shall we go’ wasn’t much of a question. It was more or less saying ‘let’s go now’.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 10th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Nightsky

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Nightsky padded into the clearing yawning, she went over to the fresh kill pile and took a thrush.
Old November 11th, 2017, 07:41 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Duskkit heard a small commotion beside her and lifted her head from her tiny paws, confused at what was so exciting to her sibling. Almost concerned, she tried to look; the light no longer burnt her eyes but everything was so blurry her head began to ache. Disheartened, she dropped her head onto her paws again and squinted at the world through near-closed eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Tiger View Post
Stoneheart found the colour of Minnowkit's eyes were very beautiful. The new father could not help but smile as he watched his daughter grinned for the first time. She had sat up! His proudness kicked in and he gave his tiny kit a lick on the forehead. "Aren't you ahead of your siblings?" He said, in an almost teasing way, gesturing to Minnowkit's litter mates. Stoneheart gazed down at the other kits, wondering when they would open their eyes too.
@Silentshade @little-life-light @SamCats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"I am impressed.", Crowsong meowed, watching Minnowkit as she sat up. The gray she-cat looked over at Stoneheart, trying to stifle a smile as she looked at him.
Minnowkit squeaked delightedly, her big blue eyes surveying the things around her. She couldn't wait to explore it..but everything looked so big! And she was so small! Anything could squash her! She put on a calm expression and turned to her sibling, giving her a tiny nudge with her paw.
Old November 11th, 2017, 08:05 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Minnowkit squeaked delightedly, her big blue eyes surveying the things around her. She couldn't wait to explore it..but everything looked so big! And she was so small! Anything could squash her! She put on a calm expression and turned to her sibling, giving her a tiny nudge with her paw.
Duskkit squeaked in surprised as a tiny paw tapped her side. She lifted her head again and squinted at a blurred shape beside her, too small to be her mother. Was this one of her siblings? She wriggled around a little until she managed to sit up, looking at this other tiny cat with half-closed eyes.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old November 11th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Duskkit squeaked in surprised as a tiny paw tapped her side. She lifted her head again and squinted at a blurred shape beside her, too small to be her mother. Was this one of her siblings? She wriggled around a little until she managed to sit up, looking at this other tiny cat with half-closed eyes.
Crowsong looked at her daughters. "Minnowkit, that's your littermate, Duskkit.", she said to Minnowkit.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:00 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Mintkit laughed as he tapped her on the head, gently batting her paws against his chest and sticking her tongue out. "Oh, you, hush. I'll be fierce one day." She told him, then grinned warmly and reached up, pressing her head under his chin. Her ears laid back, a soft purr rumbling through her, vibrating the kit's entire body. "Always." She mewed, pressing her nose against his chin affectionately, her ice blue eyes filled with complete seriousness as she stared up at him, head cocking slightly to the side before she smiled again. "So you're a warrior now - Anything you'd like to do with that?" She laughed a little, her eyes warm.

The tom gently rested his chin on top of her head, although it was already there - so it was more like he put slightly more pressure there, a purr still rumbling in his own chest and throat. Every part of him was half-vibrating, like he was TOO happy to see the young kit. "Yeah, in like a million moons," He teased her with an adoring expression. Someday soon, Mintkit would be an apprentice - and then there would be all sorts of new adventures for the two of them! Marshjump only wished that it had happened while he was still one, so that they could talk about training together... but now, there would be other conversations to hold. "Well, I figured that I would use my natural abilities to charm WindClan into quitting fighting... and then train an apprentice or something," The tom teased. He wished that this "thing" with WindClan would end. There was no sense in fighting! It was getting them nowhere - literally, nowhere. It was just too bad everyone else couldn't see that too. But, he had to trust Snowstar - she wouldn't let them down. Marshjump liked the leader, and he really believed that they would be fine.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:01 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The light brown feline padded into the clearing, a plum squirrel swung from his jaws. He hadn't heard the news yet, at the moment he was oblivious to the amazing event that had taken place in his siblings life. His small, white, delicate paws landed upon the earth beneath him with a soft thump with each pawstep he took. He looked around the clearing, his dark, ocean blue eyes flickered with curiosity beneath his long lashes. As he was looking around he spotted a familiar pale cream pelt, which in turn made the older feline hasten his pawsteps. He dropped the grey piece of prey in the pile and hopped over the corpses, his bob of a tail bouncing as he landed. Doepaw's eyes were half idled and an elegant smile was plastered on his white muzzle " You look troubled...is everything alright?" he asked, slowing down, his soft smile slowly melted away to that of a concerned look. The brown tom cared deeply for his younger sister, they had been very close as siblings, they were practically joined at the hip. When the older became an apprentice, only a moon or so before his sister, they still managed to keep that close sibling relationship. It didn't take much to see that Caliapaw was upset, though for others it was, he could tell by the way she positioned herself, he could practically sense her trouble. The tom sat himself down and looked at her intently, his blue hues danced with worry.

The young apprentice looked up at her brother - her older brother, that was, though that didn't necessarily bother her at all. She still loved Doepaw, and he was one of the few cats she really trusted. "Everything's... okay," Caliapaw answered, though she sounded uncertain. Was it really okay? Or was she lying because she was uncertain whether or not everything actually was going to be fine? "It's just - something kind of weird happened lately," She added a second later. Doepaw was just trying to help. He had always understood her the best out of all her siblings, and she very much appreciated his help, but - she just wasn't sure if he could help her with this. Who in the Clan would understand what it was like? Nobody. Nobody would understand. She thought with a sigh.

It didn't help that Wheatfur was now dead, leaving her the medicine cat... that was, perhaps, the worst part of this. Caliapaw didn't know what she was doing! She'd barely been trained for this! "Wheatfur - he asked me to be his apprentice, and I - I said yes, but it all happened so quickly... and now he's dead... Doepaw, I'm the medicine cat!" Her voice was quiet despite the fact that this should, at this point, be clanwide news. She didn't want anyone to know quite yet, she wasn't ready for them to look at her differently. For up until this point, Caliapaw had been an insignificant cat in the Clan. Every life counted, sure, but she had been... well... just another apprentice to be a warrior someday.

She wasn't cut out for this job! It probably should have boosted her confidence, but it was lower then before... because with Wheatfur gone, Caliapaw knew that the Clan was relying on her. And it was sending her into a state of depression. How was she supposed to heal her Clan if she barely knew what she was doing here?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 11th, 2017, 10:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Emeraldkit laid needing her mother as she suckled, her freshly groom white pelts rose and fell as she breathed. A quiet purr came from her even though she was so young.
She licked Emeraldkit softly,” I love you so much sweet-heart.” She knew she only had about six moons to say it before the kit would reject her saying anything like that.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:15 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

@Hawkstar

Sorrelpaw glanced nervously out of the apprentice den. When he saw a clear path to the fresh kill pile he stretched out of the den, breathing in the cold morning air. He made a run for it hoping not to run into someone but quickly thought about the fresh kill instead, as he had bad luck. And just his luck he bumped into someone when he was only halfway to the pile.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:20 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the Loke View Post
@Hawkstar

Sorrelpaw glanced nervously out of the apprentice den. When he saw a clear path to the fresh kill pile he stretched out of the den, breathing in the cold morning air. He made a run for it hoping not to run into someone but quickly thought about the fresh kill instead, as he had bad luck. And just his luck he bumped into someone when he was only halfway to the pile.
Badgerthroat was also about to head to the kill pile as he was bumped into by sorrelpaw he didn't mean to but he shrieked like a she cat and flopped down on the ground and put his paws on his head to cover it from any sort of fighting that might happen. Even though the brown and black and white speckled tom seemed strong and cute he was such a scaredy cat! Truth be told from the gathering not to long ago he fled from it before a fight would break out
" don't attack me! " he meowed as he covered his head and shook his tail flicking

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread