Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 25th, 2018, 11:17 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Creampaw laid strached out in the week leaf bear sun. It felt good on the molly's tried color pelt, the nice wormth of it just soaked into her. Letting out a slight sigh she placed her head between her paws. To be honest she was a bit bord her mentor was busy or something and Snowpaw seamed to be out hunting or something.
So, she was just going to lay in the sun hoping something would happen. The molly's fluffy tail flicked back and fourth, which seamed to happen a lot.

(Oh my that is so short.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 25th, 2018, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Creampaw laid strached out in the week leaf bear sun. It felt good on the molly's tried color pelt, the nice wormth of it just soaked into her. Letting out a slight sigh she placed her head between her paws. To be honest she was a bit bord her mentor was busy or something and Snowpaw seamed to be out hunting or something.
So, she was just going to lay in the sun hoping something would happen. The molly's fluffy tail flicked back and fourth, which seamed to happen a lot.

(Oh my that is so short.)
Adderpaw was walking out of the apprentice's den, yawning and stretching himself out, the young tom was definitively tall for his age, he looked 13 moons when he was actually 8 moons old, his green hues scanned the clearing before landing on Creampaw, he smiled and slowly made his way over to the she-cat, he dipped his head respectfully as he made it over to her. "Hello, Creampaw." He mewed softly, settling down close to her and licking his white paw before running it over his ear. "Dear StarClan, I rarely sleep this much, normally I'm awake before sun-high, but I guess all that hunting really did a lot on me yesterday." He said "So, how are you?" The tabby asked as he tunred his gaze towards the other apprentice.

((Sorry if it's short, I'm pretty tired.))
Old February 26th, 2018, 02:03 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The young medicine cat padded out of the corner of the medicine cat’s den, sighing as she heard her name being called. Another patient from the battle… the seemingly never-ending stream had slowed, and almost stopped, thankfully - Caliapaw was glad that this was over now. This stupid feud with WindClan would be no more eventually, and the she cat couldn’t wait for that day. ”Battle injury?” She guessed, taking a look at the gash on Emberwing’s side. The she cat hadn’t come originally - or perhaps she had, it was hard for the feline to remember all the names and the faces they belonged to, some cats she hadn’t even bothered asking the names of - her brothers had come in, both of them, with reckless injuries - she wished there was something she could do to make these cats understand that what they were doing was stupid. But… she understood.

Sometimes fighting was necessary and she definitely wasn’t against it herself - if only she had been trained more. Caliapaw had only had about a moon of warrior training, so her battle skills were sloppy and her hunting skills were even worse. What a shame. ”I’m just going to treat it for infection real quick. To be on the safe side.” She couldn’t sense anything wrong at the moment, but it was better safe than sorry with infections - besides, it would just sting for a minute, rather than risking a lot more. Caliapaw wished she was shown more trust and respect within the Clan, but she knew both had to be earned - and as she already knew, she definitely hadn’t earned them yet.

She was nothing more than a semi-experienced apprentice in age, about ten moons old now, and it was strange for her to be in charge of the healing of the whole Clan. She wanted to talk to Snowstar - but the leader had not returned, and Caliapaw felt a little sorry. She’d liked the Siamese well enough, and now she was going to have to get used to the new leader and deputy… neither of which she really wanted to “get used to.” This wasn’t even to mention she hadn’t met any of the other medicine cats yet. She was the newbie, the inexperienced one, and of course she wouldn’t fit in with them… she already knew she wouldn’t. Caliapaw grabbed some marigold and began to chew, going through the familiar motions for the treatment.

At least this was one thing that wouldn’t change.
A little bit of surprise flickered across the warriors expression as Caliapaw mentioned checking the injury for infection. Emberwing hadn't expected the young medicine cat to pick up on it. Straightening herself up just a bit and lifting her head, almost as if to hide this fact. "Well, it's certainly good that Wheatfur taught you about infections before his untimely death," she purred, obviously relieved that her flank scratch would be treated with attention. It still scared her a little bit to put the fate of her first battle wound in the hands of a mere apprentice, but Emberwing didn't exactly see any other choice.

It had been quite a while since Wheatfur's death at the Gathering, and it was something those who knew him in the Clan still mourned. Emberwing simply grieved for the lost of a knowledgeable medicine cat - despite the tom's warrior background. She'd feel safer if it were him treating her injuries, and not some young she-cat who probably had other things on her mind. "So..." the ThunderClan warrior started, glancing around at the slightly unkept den. She figured it was because of the stream of battle wounded clients that had come into the den that it wasn't in spick-and-span shape, and she winced slightly at the sight. "You must travel frequently to WindClan, or ShadowClan, in order to learn about herbs right? Since you're still young?" She didn't mention 'inexperienced', but with the tone she'd used she might as well have. Her question wasn't meant to be hurtful, but that tone suggested all of the cautiousness she had in getting treated by Caliapaw - without her really realizing it.

Her eyes leveled back onto Caliapaw, studying the younger she-cat with a curious expression. "What made you want to not want to train as a warrior, anyways?" she questioned, honestly wanting to know. Emberwing knew nothing about the herbs Caliapaw was chewing, and it stunned her as to why others sometimes chose this lifestyle. Didn't every cat want to learn the art of battle, so they could defend their Clan? Didn't ever cat want to be able to run free throughout the territory and not be bogged down by sick patients? Especially with a young feline like Caliapaw, she had so much potential. She could be a great warrior, free of any kind of disability - but instead, she chose to spend her days in the medicine den. Emberwing didn't quite understand, but she fought hard to at least settle her disappointment in the young feline. This is a job for some cat who's unfit to train as a warrior, some cat with an injury or something, Emberwing thought in dismay as she continued to study the medicine cat, not a young, shining she-cat who could be a great addition to ThunderClan as a warrior...
Old February 26th, 2018, 06:41 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo tilted his head,"Well, I mean, who doesn't?" He smiled at her,"Are you excited to train Honeykit?" He asked the tiny she-kit politely, nodding his head.
Honeykit found herself nodding again. "Yes," she meowed, her voice quiet. "Who is your mentor?" ((Writer's block)

Last edited by Jynx; February 26th, 2018 at 06:42 PM.
Old February 26th, 2018, 07:35 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Honeykit found herself nodding again. "Yes," she meowed, her voice quiet. "Who is your mentor?" ((Writer's block)
Bingo smiled kindly,"Chameleonvine. Who do you wish your mentor to be?"

Me too))
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 28th, 2018, 05:16 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
HarmonyBlade smiled awkwardly for a few moments. He stared at the dusty ground, rolling a stone between his paws as he tried to compose himself and gather his thoughts. "PassionBlaze, I want to ask for your advice, and honestly, some reassurance." The Tom began. "Do you have kits? Or family that you love?"
Oh no, will he think I'm being too personal? Am I making him uncomfortable?
Passionblaze kept a steady smile on his ginger features as he awaited for the other tom to continue. Passionblaze wasn’t great at comforting others, but he also didn’t like to see a sad expression. Passionblaze wars flicked back for a moment watching the tom with an unmoving gaze. His eyes blinked a couple times until Harmonyblade began to talk. This made Passionblaze keep an open mind and listening ears to his clan mate. The questions that rolled off the sullen tom’s maw made Passionblaze’s fur stand on end. What an odd question! Well, not really odd. More so, it wasn’t in his mind that anyone would ever ask him such questions. “Ah, no, Friend. I do not have any kits.” Passionblaze answered, his voice soft and deep to maintain a calmness as his posture revealed. Passionblaze believed that it was his beother’s job who produced more nieces and nephews for him than he asked for. Passionblaze loved his brother dearly, but the tom was entirely reckless. To Passionblaze, kits were seeds of love, gifted to two flowers who equally shared the strong emotion. It wasn’t supposed to be for cats who’d love one moment and leave the next. Cats like his brother who didn’t deserve the many kits he produced. On the plus side, Passionblaze lacked his own offspring, but he was more than ecstatic to be the best Uncle. Besides, he did love being a father figure to kits who didn’t have their father doing the job for them. Other than that, Foxpaw, his niece, she was like his daughter. He practically raised her! “I love my family as much as I love my clan. This clan is my family. This clan is my love.” Passionblaze spoke, heartedly. Whether biological or not, every cat in this clan, Passionblaze saw as his family member because he cared about everyone with a fierce ferocity that usually made him tempered quick in the mind when any outsider challenged them. But, why would Harmonyblade ask him that? It must have been for a reason. Passionblaze had tilted his head, trying to collect any data that Harmonyblade may be showing. Some cats were open books. The way Harmonyblade was acting, Passionblaze dubbed him as being mopey. “Are you having...family troubles?” Passionblaze guessed, squinting his eyes to show his state of baffled.
Old February 28th, 2018, 08:15 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionblaze kept a steady smile on his ginger features as he awaited for the other tom to continue. Passionblaze wasn’t great at comforting others, but he also didn’t like to see a sad expression. Passionblaze wars flicked back for a moment watching the tom with an unmoving gaze. His eyes blinked a couple times until Harmonyblade began to talk. This made Passionblaze keep an open mind and listening ears to his clan mate. The questions that rolled off the sullen tom’s maw made Passionblaze’s fur stand on end. What an odd question! Well, not really odd. More so, it wasn’t in his mind that anyone would ever ask him such questions. “Ah, no, Friend. I do not have any kits.” Passionblaze answered, his voice soft and deep to maintain a calmness as his posture revealed. Passionblaze believed that it was his beother’s job who produced more nieces and nephews for him than he asked for. Passionblaze loved his brother dearly, but the tom was entirely reckless. To Passionblaze, kits were seeds of love, gifted to two flowers who equally shared the strong emotion. It wasn’t supposed to be for cats who’d love one moment and leave the next. Cats like his brother who didn’t deserve the many kits he produced. On the plus side, Passionblaze lacked his own offspring, but he was more than ecstatic to be the best Uncle. Besides, he did love being a father figure to kits who didn’t have their father doing the job for them. Other than that, Foxpaw, his niece, she was like his daughter. He practically raised her! “I love my family as much as I love my clan. This clan is my family. This clan is my love.” Passionblaze spoke, heartedly. Whether biological or not, every cat in this clan, Passionblaze saw as his family member because he cared about everyone with a fierce ferocity that usually made him tempered quick in the mind when any outsider challenged them. But, why would Harmonyblade ask him that? It must have been for a reason. Passionblaze had tilted his head, trying to collect any data that Harmonyblade may be showing. Some cats were open books. The way Harmonyblade was acting, Passionblaze dubbed him as being mopey. “Are you having...family troubles?” Passionblaze guessed, squinting his eyes to show his state of baffled.
HarmonyBlade slowly nodded. "Okay, what if your family was in another clan? Especially if ThunderClan was worst enemies with that clan...and then there were lots of battles. And you were forced to fight your kin. Would you fight them?" He paused for a moment, desperation in his yellow eyes as well as tears. "Or would you purposefully avoid them? But then what if you were called unloyal? What then? If you're completely torn between two sides..." The ginger warrior trailed off."Becase that's exactly how I feel. I have 3 kits in WindClan and I have to fight them because Snowstar and Blazingstar had a falling out. They've done nothing wrong and I'm sure neither has any other cat so why do we deserve this? It's the leaders you want not the Warriors. Do you understand?" HarmonyBlade was becoming agitated and started lashing out at the deputy. "If I fought them I'd be betraying myself. But it's my duty to serve my clan right? And if I run away...well, then I'd be a coward wouldn't I? And that would make me unloyal...right?" He snarled.
Old February 28th, 2018, 12:19 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Bingo smiled kindly,"Chameleonvine. Who do you wish your mentor to be?"

Me too))
Honeykit shrugged. Honestly, there were so many cats in the Clans that she had a hard time keeping up. "I don't know..." she meowed, stalling. "Maybe someday who will take me hunting a lot."
Old February 28th, 2018, 12:52 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Honeykit shrugged. Honestly, there were so many cats in the Clans that she had a hard time keeping up. "I don't know..." she meowed, stalling. "Maybe someday who will take me hunting a lot."
Bingo nodded,"Hunting is my favorite thing about being an apprentice and it'll be my favorite thing about being a warrior when I become one," he smiled,"Has anyone ever taught you the hunters' crouch?"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 28th, 2018, 12:56 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Bingo nodded,"Hunting is my favorite thing about being an apprentice and it'll be my favorite thing about being a warrior when I become one," he smiled,"Has anyone ever taught you the hunters' crouch?"
Honeykit nodded. "Cool! Have you caught a mole before?" Shewasnt sure why, but they interested her. Their cloudy gaze, so likeher own, fascinated her. How did they dig underground when they couldn't see? Her mother had told her stories of what she knew them to be like, describing everything from their chubby, fuzzy bodies to their deny weeny tails. It was the bond of mother and daughter that she didn't laugh at her daughter for being interested in such creatures.
Closed Thread