Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2016, 07:35 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Cedar @S A G I E
Grasspaw let out a hiss when another warrior caught him off guard. The tom fell on his side, within a few seconds he picked himself up and shook his head "Dirty cheater, two against one isn't allowed!" He spat and launched himself at the newcomer. The tom aimed for the top of the Warriors shoulders, but at the last second the tom flipped and landed on females flanks, trying to catch the other off guard, the Thunderclan apprentice then nipped her hind legs and jumped off the molly and lunged twards Sagewisker, his green orbs dance during with menace and hatred.
Burntwhisker went at his neck, but she was quickly caught off-guard by his special move. She yowled in pain as she was bitten by the "snake". The small female was dazed from the attack and was sadly a bit to late to help Sagewhisker.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:38 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Card View Post
Neverpaw watched silently.
"Okay." Blackpaw said finally. "If you guys fight with SkyClan, no, with StarClan, im with you till the end."

"Yay!" Splashpaw nuzzled her brother.

"I knew you wouldnt leave us," Foxpaw grinned.

Goldenpaw giggled. "Never."

"Im with you guys until my last breath." Blackpaw smiled.

Honeypaw smiled. "Till ThunderClan ends..." She began, starting the phrase only she and her siblings knew.

"Apprentices defend!" Her siblings cheered, each raising a paw into the air.

"Apprentices defend." Honeypaw smiled.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; December 17th, 2016 at 07:40 PM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Barktooth felt claws scratch the side of his face, warm blood already dripping from the wound. Pain came with the wound but this time he didn't let go, he tugged on the other's tail, trying to get the other to fall over so he could get the upper hand in this fight
Swiftwind felt herself slide backwards as Barktooth yanked on her tail. She bit back a yowl, him pulling on her tail really hurt! Barktooth pulled at just the right moment, while she was readying for another kick, and successfully rolled her on to her back. Swiftwind tensed, she was vulnerable and exposed in this position. She kept kicking at Barktooth's face, sanctification flooded over her as she observed the previous scratch she hit. He would have to let go of her tail to make his next move, and she was ready.
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:44 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

The molly's tail lashed. She had joined Skyclan for their little crusade in free all of the clans from these 'evil leaders'. She was gratefully to them for donating their time like this, fighting these battles they didn't need to. She wanted to ask Grousestar so many questions about Skyclan - the mysterious clan no one else knew about. She wanted to know who they were, why they suddenly showed up and why they were going out of their way to help the other four clans.

But now clearly not the time.

Mistfall suddenly gave a gasp of surprise when a long furred warrior tackled her. He seemed a few moons older - a much better opponent than the young apprentice back during the battle for Shadowclan's freedom. But she wasn't going to let him get the best of her, and she instantly threw him off her. She turned to study the dusty grey tom, she lashed her tail as she got into a fighter position and waited for him to launch himself back at her.

Though he was older and bigger with a much more muscular build compared to Mistfall's small and lean build, she was much more experienced than him - much like many of her opponents, who had a tendency to underestimate her due to her size. So it didn't take her long to pin down Finchcall into a position from which he could not escape from.

"Filth!" Finchcall tom spat, narrowing his pale yellow orbs at the grey and silver molly. She was a young warrior who looked almost defenseless since she was so small, but he had assumed wrong and quickly learned that the hard way. "How could you stand with these cats?" The tom hissed as he continued to glare up at her. "I know Skyclan seems... well, like a mystery, but they're better than Ratnight!" The warrior yowled.

As soon as she heard this, Mistfall stepped off the warrior. "My apologizes - I had thought you were with Ratnight. I stand with Skyclan in these battles, trying to rid these leaders from the clans and restore the belief of Starclan as well of the safety for individuals in each clan," she stated, sounded quite monotone as she did so. Before waiting for a proper response, the warrior gave a quick wave of her tail and jumped back into the fray.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:48 PM

My Mood: Bored

Nightshade snarled at the SkyClan warrior that approached him. "Stay away," he hissed, unsheathing his claws. She sighed, her calico ear flicking. "A supporter. No clan deserved a cat like you, " she snarled, lunging. Nightshade sidestepped as the sharp claws off the warrior scraped across the clearing. "StarClan doesn't deserve these clans!" The she-cat hissed. "You dare say that?!" Nightshade howled loosing his temper. He lunged at her, digging his claws into her shoulder blades. "My mate deserves me! She deserves her kit, her mentor, her siblings and every clan mate she grew up with!" The she-cat stopped, throwing him off. "If....if you....your not?" Nightshade's eyes narrowed to slits. "I never said I was, you beastly character. I would never forget StarClan." The two cats stared at each other. "Then....." the calico she-cat's tail twitched again. "why did you tell me to stay away?" she demanded. "I can't die." Nightshade snapped, his eyes watering. "You can," she mewed, claws flexing. "My kit needs me." Sympathy filled the she-cat's eyes. "I- I'm sorry I accused you of-" she cut off as a warrior slammed into her back. "Willowpelt! Stop!" Nightshade cried. The warrior stepped away from the calico. "She's trying to help. Her whole clan is," Nightshade mewed.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftwind View Post
Swiftwind felt herself slide backwards as Barktooth yanked on her tail. She bit back a yowl, him pulling on her tail really hurt! Barktooth pulled at just the right moment, while she was readying for another kick, and successfully rolled her on to her back. Swiftwind tensed, she was vulnerable and exposed in this position. She kept kicking at Barktooth's face, sanctification flooded over her as she observed the previous scratch she hit. He would have to let go of her tail to make his next move, and she was ready.
As quick as a humming bird, he leaped onto the vulnerable cat and clawed at her belly with slow claws. An evil glint in his eyes a he wanted to inflict as much pain as he could this way. As he was gliding his claws down the side of the others stomach he leaned closer. His face close to hers, he was sure she could feel his hot breath. "This is what traitors deserve!" He smirked an evil grin.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 17th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

(open)

Fernglow yowled as he charged into battle, claws out. He would spare no mercy for these invaders, how dare they hurt his clan! He spotted a Skyclan warrior a while away and charged towards them.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 17th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Redflash looked at his son. "You deserve to die, Oakclaw! Be on Ratnight's side or I will kill you..", he hissed. "No. I can't. I'll fight you if I have too, but I can't die.. And I want to be a StarClan supporter. I believed in StarClan my whole life...", the brown and white tom said. He unsheathed his claws and lunged at his father, clawing his face, and then crawling under him and clawed his belly. "Urgh! RHHARRRHH!!", Redflash kicked Oakclaw with his left hind leg and sent him sliding across the ground. "You'll regret that, Father!", Oakclaw hissed. "I killed your mother because she supported StarClan... She should've been on Ratnight's side or else she wouldn't have died..", Redflash growled. "w-What? y-You killed Mother?", Oakclaw said, shocked. He got really mad. The tom stood up, ran as fast as he could to his father, and jumped on top of his back. Oakclaw bit Redflash's neck. Redflash shook himself so that Oakclaw got flung off of his back. A trickle of blood, from what Oakclaw could tell, was pouring from his father's neck. Redflash unsheathed his claws and circled his son. Oakclaw landed on his paws and glared at his father. "You deserve to be in the Dark Forest, Redflash.. You don't deserve to be in StarClan when you die!", he yowled. Redflash stopped circling his son and looked at him. "Oh really? Hmm?", he questioned. "Yep.", Oakclaw replied.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; December 18th, 2016 at 11:44 AM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
Bellykit saw the warrior running towards the SkyClan cat. He ran over with claws unsheathe. This was going to be his first battle as a kit and he was excited. He stopped in the warriors path and hissed.
(Is he an EE supporter?)

Fernglow stopped suddenly as a kit ran across his path. The kit hissed and he said "Why? You're Thunderclan!(right) Why do you fight with them?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; December 17th, 2016 at 08:07 PM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
As quick as a humming bird, he leaped onto the vulnerable cat and clawed at her belly with slow claws. An evil glint in his eyes a he wanted to inflict as much pain as he could this way. As he was gliding his claws down the side of the others stomach he leaned closer. His face close to hers, he was sure she could feel his hot breath. "This is what traitors deserve!" He smirked an evil grin.
Swiftwind grunted as Barktooth's claws raked her belly. She bared her teeth as he spoke and she snapped at his nose in protest of his words. She struggled madly, thrashing left, then right, to throw him off of her. The young warrior tried her damnedest to shake him, but he was so heavy. "Rot in the Dark Forest!" she snarled and reached for his front leg with her teeth. Swiftwind was aching to feel his skin puncture between her teeth.