Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old December 19th, 2019, 08:36 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

@Casper @SilentLamb
Tigerpaw looked over to Cherrymist as he assumed she took to scolding him. It went in one ear and out the other, still, the young tom was not as keen to bolting around so close to the border. He was sure those Windclan ninnies weren't to happy about the whole border stealing thing and the last thing he wanted was their claws going through his freshly groomed pelt. He couldn't even feel bad about it. They made stealing territory way too easy. As far as he could see, Windclan was currently the weakest clan in the forest. If they they weren't careful and more forceful the other three clans were going to run them out. "What happens if Windclan runs out of territory? Do they get booted out of the forest?" He asked out of curiosity. He figured one of the two she-cats had answers with them being old and so all knowing. His memories of why Skyclan got kicked to the curb were shaky at best.
Old December 19th, 2019, 01:52 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

She couldn't wait any longer! Rockthistle was taking their sweet, precious time to start patroling but the small grey molly patience thinned out. With a loud 'hmph' she stride quickly out of camp into the dark territory shadowed by looming trees. It was darker than usual since leafbare is at our paws now. "Brother! Keep up! Rockthistle will catch up to us..eventually," she purred. Grizzlypaw pace slowed down after sniffing the air. Some of her grey hairs stood up in alarm but her nose couldn't quite tell what it was. "Maggotmouth, there's something ahead.. I think it's a rogue. But there's something else." Her head perked up high drawing in more of the smell. It smells of death. The apprentice orange eyes grew fire in curiosity of what's ahead. "Let's go check it out," she mewed, moving fast.
@gemini @Browniefire1
Old December 19th, 2019, 03:33 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Casper @Undertaker
( Shall we go with the prompt ? >:3 )

Ears burning with slight embarrassment, cherrymist grunted in response to owls. "if a windclanner decides to attack. They're out matched anyways." she commented towards owls border mentionings. To be honest...she hated windclan. Riverclan was number one on her list just because of lionstar and the clans attitude in whole. Windclan....she just hated. Ears angling towards tigerpaws voice she smirked "id like to think so kid, they're weak anyways. All they can do is run. " she sneered as she looked into windclans side of the border. Clearing her throat the Molly shook herself and started heading down the left side "we'll take one sweep up and down the whole side. We'll renew markers along the way. Ain't nothing is going to get past us "

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 19th, 2019 at 03:34 PM.
Old December 19th, 2019, 04:54 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@SilentLamb @Undertaker
(Sounds good to me! Do you have any wc cats you could insert here? That or we can post it as an open rp)

Owlfeather grinned kindly at the confident warrior, whiskers twitching with amusement.
"I admire your spirit," She chuckled. "It's truly that of an esteemed warrior." She began setting border markers along their new scent line. It still stank of WindClan here, since the ShadowClan scent was still being established. The amount of WindClan scent was strong enough that she almost didn't notice the sudden gust of much fresher cat-scent approaching. She perked up her ears to listen.

"Be careful, I smell a WindClanner," She warned, looking back to her apprentice. She figured he could handle himself in a fight by now, but she still feared him getting hurt.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 19th, 2019, 06:21 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@SilentLamb @Casper
[That works for me, I don't have any wc cats so unless you guys do I'd say do an open rp.]
Tigerpaw grinned as Cherrymist gave him a desirable answer, although he'd appreciate not being called a kid! Tigerpaw was glad he was in a clan that he didn't need to worry them losing their home again. The flame point could not help but roll his eyes and let out a loud groan when he heard how the Molly wanted this patrol to go. "I was just starting to like you too." He grunt shaking his head. That sounded like a waste of energy to him. Couldn't they just mark something and go home? He had Emberpaw to visit, Redpaw to pick a fight with, and Softpaw to just pick on. His thoughts took a one eighty turn when Owlfeather said something about Windclan. Oh, cool! Did this mean he gets to fight?! The ever so cocky tom was back to his energetic self as he took off running towards the fresh scent. What better way to show off strength than a border skirmish!
Old December 19th, 2019, 06:36 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

@SilentLamb @Undertaker @Casper
(got a good windclan bean)
taking a stroll through the territory he couldn’t help but notice the fast approaching border, then beyond that a few shadowclan cats. the large white tom’s fur fluffed up a bit as he prepared to confront these cats. the warrior’s multicolored gaze slowly began to shift onto the patrol, seemed like it was just some shadowclan warriors marking the border.
as the heather parted around his frame as he strode through the territory he could smell the putrid shadowclan markets but not that of windclan? what in starclan was going on here. his wide frame moved closer until he was hopefully just out of site listening to them chatter, insult his clan. the usually calm tom’s fur was bristling and on end as his eyes narrowed.
Cottonspirit scowled at them as he showed himself a bit away his white pelt blending in with the snow, his eyes were the only clear sign of a cat among the grass and the pink of his nose. Aster is going to kill me if i get into another one of these... he thought but just silently shrugged it off. before opening his maw “You seem to be on the wrong side of the border.” he called his deep voice polite yet tinged with anger as he stood his ground.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old December 19th, 2019, 06:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Casper @Undertaker @gemini
( Yee - )

Rolling her eyes at tigerpaws remark, she was about to open her mouth only to hear cotton s voice . Huffing with a raised brow she looked at him with a raised chin . Tail raising in means of stopping the patrol, she glared but kept her voice calm as she could "I think your mistaken dear. This is our side of the border. Don't worry were making sure not to overstep . We know our rights." she meowed in a sweet and kind yet reassuring tone. Though it felt gross on her teeth, this was needed to keep the momentary peace. Even though every bone in her body was wanting to smack the windclanner.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 19th, 2019 at 06:58 PM.
Old December 19th, 2019, 07:27 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Undertaker @gemini @SilentLamb

Owlfeather's tortoiseshell fur bristled as the WindClan tom came into view. She let out a slight hiss, which was mostly a formality. It was pretty much the standard for a border meet-up of any sort.

"This is ShadowClan land now," the she-cat growled. Her old, battle-worn pelt made her look more intimidating than she actually was--namely the savage claw scar across her face. She'd earned that in the fight with the rogues a few moons back. "The border was moved a few sunrises ago. We're going to tell you this only once. Either respect our new markers, or prepare to fight." She stood tall with her ears flattened, and her bristling tail flicking behind her. "And I think we all know that WindClan is in no position to have a battle right now."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 20th, 2019, 01:45 PM
Engine engine number nine

| @Moonraven; @Undertaker; @~WolfDen~; |

Crowtail looked at Beastspark, thinking he was lost in thought. "is everything okay Beastspark?", asked the Shadowclan deputy. he kept a growl in his throat from his quietness. The tom wasn't really much in a good mood today, so he was extra sour. Crowtail nodded and padded up to the spot he wanted marked. "This is all I want to take. It's not too much.", he meowed, looking at his apprentice to see if she showed any signs of understanding. Once he did he was the first one to start marking to show. Once he finished he watched to make sure they understood where to put the scent marker. The deputy looked at Foxleaf with no emotions as he did what he was told. 'At least someone is', he thought. "Thank you foxleaf.", he meowed. A pride shown in his eyes as the tom made sure everything was marked.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 20th, 2019, 02:19 PM
eternally tired

@Psycho Bandit @Undertaker @Moonraven

"No Problem Crowtail." Foxleaf replied after making. He had never gotten a thanks from the deputy, so he became quite happy with himself, showing is gratitude by smiling at Crowtail. "Is There anymore you need me to do?"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||