Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old February 12th, 2022, 02:54 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Monster Den

The factory loomed over Acorn. His tail flicked in surprise at how dirty it had gotten. It usually was stained with just nest scraps and grease, but now grime had showed on its surface. He sniffed around the walls, carefully setting a paw on the ground. He didn't step on any nails or glass shards or wooden thorns this time.

He quietly snuck in, undetected by the busy twolegs. Giant metal monsters swallowed up fresh meat and sent them back out, neatly packaged. He didn't know what material these twolegs used to do this, but he knew it was deadly. No cat could survive past what he called 'The Flesh Eater'.

It was the biggest part of all that he knew of. It was very dangerous, as no cat had survived it. He never went near it, only looked at it as he made his way up plains on the higher parts of the other metal beasts. He honestly had no idea why it was used, but it truly terrified him, even though he would never admit it.

Last edited by Pine'Paw; February 12th, 2022 at 02:54 PM.
Old May 7th, 2022, 06:00 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

It was loud here. And smelly. It pissed Brackenfire off a bunch.
Old July 27th, 2022, 01:44 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine'Paw View Post
The factory loomed over Acorn. His tail flicked in surprise at how dirty it had gotten. It usually was stained with just nest scraps and grease, but now grime had showed on its surface. He sniffed around the walls, carefully setting a paw on the ground. He didn't step on any nails or glass shards or wooden thorns this time.

He quietly snuck in, undetected by the busy twolegs. Giant metal monsters swallowed up fresh meat and sent them back out, neatly packaged. He didn't know what material these twolegs used to do this, but he knew it was deadly. No cat could survive past what he called 'The Flesh Eater'.

It was the biggest part of all that he knew of. It was very dangerous, as no cat had survived it. He never went near it, only looked at it as he made his way up plains on the higher parts of the other metal beasts. He honestly had no idea why it was used, but it truly terrified him, even though he would never admit it.
Axe flicked his tail as he followed his twoleg into a large stinking place. He'd never been here before. His housefolk patted his head and cooed at him for a few moments before trotting off to join the other twolegs. Axe flicked his ears, sniffling around. As a kittypet, he never been anywhere much, so it was like a fun adventure.
Old October 3rd, 2022, 12:16 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Trick made his usual rounds. He knew the good twolegs, the bad twolegs, the wrong places to step, the right places to step, you name it. He made a small leap, and weaved between a twoleg's legs as his collar clinked against the boots the tall thing wore. It leaned over to pat his head, and he got a bit of meat from the kind twoleg. He purred and gave it's paw a lick before turning to go to the next. His black and white tuxedo fur blended in well against the machinery, giving him no problem with maneuvering the rude twolegs. He sat down in a quaint corner to begin eating the food he'd racked up. It was a good amount, and he'd be willing to share... [OPEN]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old January 17th, 2023, 01:35 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

「 ╰► WOLFIE || OPEN 」
The former clan-cat pressed up against a twoleg's legs, his tail curling around as he walked back and forth between them. This was one of his favorite twolegs as they always offered him a friendly bite when their manager wasn't looking. Wolfie had a strange routine. On the weekdays, he stayed in the barn with Buzzard and the other fellow cats. He would catch mice and play in the crops. When the weekends came, the tom found himself straying. Never too far, but he enjoyed the silly adventures the world had to offer him. Of course, he would always return home.

"Goooddd twoleg, good twolegg, innndeed..!" Wolfie purred, letting out a happy yet quiet chirp. He did not one of the meaner twolegs to come and disturb the peace. No, no, none of that thank you! The loud noises of the bustling Monster Den used to startle the tabby. Actually, he never really thought he would be in here. Though, the nice twoleg had bribery and Wolfie could not resist bribery. No matter his fears.

His tail perked up as the twoleg begun to look around with a nervous glance, reaching down to scratch at his tufted ears. Ever so slowly and with a quick swipe of the hands, the nice twoleg offered a meat patty to the tom. He took it graciously and with his reward in stowed, scurried off to one of the quieter areas. The storage room!! Wolfie jumped on top of one of the boxes and begun to eat his ahem, 'catch.'

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 17th, 2023 at 01:37 AM.
Old February 1st, 2023, 04:04 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Happy

Apple

The tiny kit crept across the factory floor dodging to two-leg feet as she scrabbled along. She had started coming here recently after hearing from a couple of older loners that this was a good place to get food for the brave. She wasn't very brave but she sure was starving. Every day was the same begging for food from the twolegs, sometimes she got lucky and was tossed a small chunk of red meat. Other times she was kicked and spit on by the meaner twolegs.

Anything to fill her empty belly. Perhaps today would a good day, she would get a good meal and that cranky old lady would let her sleep with the rest of her kits. Yes, a good day indeed.

[ open ]
Old February 14th, 2023, 05:45 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnipop View Post
Apple

The tiny kit crept across the factory floor dodging to two-leg feet as she scrabbled along. She had started coming here recently after hearing from a couple of older loners that this was a good place to get food for the brave. She wasn't very brave but she sure was starving. Every day was the same begging for food from the twolegs, sometimes she got lucky and was tossed a small chunk of red meat. Other times she was kicked and spit on by the meaner twolegs.

Anything to fill her empty belly. Perhaps today would a good day, she would get a good meal and that cranky old lady would let her sleep with the rest of her kits. Yes, a good day indeed.

[ open ]
Oleander(brown and white tabby with green eyes)

Oleander noticed another kit. Sure, Oleander could hunt for herself, even at 3 moons old, but she thought that winding up some Twolegs for a free meal would be funny and worth it. "Hi!" Oleander squeaked, before grabbing a chunk of meat.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old March 20th, 2023, 08:31 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
「 ╰► WOLFIE || OPEN 」
The former clan-cat pressed up against a twoleg's legs, his tail curling around as he walked back and forth between them. This was one of his favorite twolegs as they always offered him a friendly bite when their manager wasn't looking. Wolfie had a strange routine. On the weekdays, he stayed in the barn with Buzzard and the other fellow cats. He would catch mice and play in the crops. When the weekends came, the tom found himself straying. Never too far, but he enjoyed the silly adventures the world had to offer him. Of course, he would always return home.

"Goooddd twoleg, good twolegg, innndeed..!" Wolfie purred, letting out a happy yet quiet chirp. He did not one of the meaner twolegs to come and disturb the peace. No, no, none of that thank you! The loud noises of the bustling Monster Den used to startle the tabby. Actually, he never really thought he would be in here. Though, the nice twoleg had bribery and Wolfie could not resist bribery. No matter his fears.

His tail perked up as the twoleg begun to look around with a nervous glance, reaching down to scratch at his tufted ears. Ever so slowly and with a quick swipe of the hands, the nice twoleg offered a meat patty to the tom. He took it graciously and with his reward in stowed, scurried off to one of the quieter areas. The storage room!! Wolfie jumped on top of one of the boxes and begun to eat his ahem, 'catch.'

a Scarred white She-cat flickered her Ears from her spot in an empty box hidden in the back of the room. the she-cat was horribly scarred, practically missing Half her face, as her eyes had long ago been ripped away when she'd been hit by a twoleg monster when she was younger...

She perked her ears. it sounded as if another cat had came into the storage room. she sniffed the air but couldn't pick up a scent because of the distance. she debated calling out or not, not sure if it was trusted friend, or a stranger... finally deciding to call out she meowed loudly "who's there? " the she-cat growled. She stood up on shacky legs, barely making it into a sitting position "Make yourself known" she Growled. She'd had enough Surprises to last a Life time.

She wasn't interested in a fight or anything, this stranger, or perhaps her friend Devil, she mused, would be better off not sneeking up on her, for, she thought, no surprises are nice, and would be responded to with a loud yowl. But, she mused, perhaps this time she'd just leave the matter be... Her Young friend would be back soon enough.

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old July 5th, 2023, 01:09 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

A large kittypet tom with a single, ice-blue eye- the other was missing from a monster running him over on that side of his face- and black fur padded into the factory and looked at the machinery."So this is the Monster Den that the clan cats dislike. This place is perfectly fine to me." He mewed before exploring a bit, and clambering onto a conveyor belt. He used it as a treadmill for a bit before getting off and nabbing some food. Then he left.