Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old November 7th, 2016, 06:59 AM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: Home of the Split Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur flicked her ears up. "That we'd become...?" She was ready to hear all about whoever this cat was. She was happy for her sister, yet she couldn't help but feel a pang that she had missed so much of Fria's life already, and she knew that by being in her clan they would always have some distance between them.
"Oh, don't play dumb! You know what I'm taking about!" Fria gently shoved Maplefur. "Theres no way we'd become... mates!" At that thought, though, the black and white she cat felt her heart drop. "Hey, Maplefur?" Her eyes were downcast, staring at the fence, and her voice was merely a whisper. "When - If I have kits, would you... would you be able to come visit them? I'm sure they'd love to meet their aunt!"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 7th, 2016, 03:21 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
"Oh, don't play dumb! You know what I'm taking about!" Fria gently shoved Maplefur. "Theres no way we'd become... mates!" At that thought, though, the black and white she cat felt her heart drop. "Hey, Maplefur?" Her eyes were downcast, staring at the fence, and her voice was merely a whisper. "When - If I have kits, would you... would you be able to come visit them? I'm sure they'd love to meet their aunt!"
Maplefur gasped. "My, when you have kits, I don't know how I'll be able to stay away! Of course I'll visit. Your kits would be so lovely, too." Her eyes softened, taking on a dreamy look. She quickly blinked, and her gaze cleared. "What's he look like? What's his name? How long have you known each other?" The questions fell easily from her mouth, and Maplefur found herself leaning forwards eagerly.

Old November 7th, 2016, 03:28 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Maplefur gasped. "My, when you have kits, I don't know how I'll be able to stay away! Of course I'll visit. Your kits would be so lovely, too." Her eyes softened, taking on a dreamy look. She quickly blinked, and her gaze cleared. "What's he look like? What's his name? How long have you known each other?" The questions fell easily from her mouth, and Maplefur found herself leaning forwards eagerly.
"Oh my goodness, Maplefur! You're too curious!" Purring, Fria rolled her eyes. She looked up at the sky, and gasped when she saw the reds, oranges, blues, and purples of evening. "Oh, sis, the sun is setting!" Her grin faded and her shoulders dropped. "Do you really have to go? You'd only stay one night, and I'm sure no one will get mad at you for just one night away from the clan!" Her gaze slowly moved upwards until she met Maplefur's eyes. Its only one night! Pleas, dear sister.

Old November 7th, 2016, 03:37 PM

Quote:
"Oh my goodness, Maplefur! You're too curious!" Purring, Fria rolled her eyes. She looked up at the sky, and gasped when she saw the reds, oranges, blues, and purples of evening. "Oh, sis, the sun is setting!" Her grin faded and her shoulders dropped. "Do you really have to go? You'd only stay one night, and I'm sure no one will get mad at you for just one night away from the clan!" Her gaze slowly moved upwards until she met Maplefur's eyes. Its only one night! Pleas, dear sister.
Maplefur too looked up at the sky, dread filling her. At the worst possible moment, too... With a sigh, she turned back to Fria. "I can't, everyone would be worried sick," A particular cat flashed in her mind. He'd freak, even if we're not that close yet. He's the type to panic over something like this... And I shouldn't even be considering this. I can't stay. "And I'd be breaking the code. It's... It's bad enough that I left without staying overnight." With another heavy sigh, the calico leaned forward to rub her cheek against her sister's. "Bye, Fria. I promise to visit soon. When I do, you better tell me all about this cat!" Leaning back, she bunched her muscles together before bounding off the fence. She quickly dashed back to the tree line before pausing one last time, looking back at Fria.

Old November 7th, 2016, 03:45 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Maplefur too looked up at the sky, dread filling her. At the worst possible moment, too... With a sigh, she turned back to Fria. "I can't, everyone would be worried sick," A particular cat flashed in her mind. He'd freak, even if we're not that close yet. He's the type to panic over something like this... And I shouldn't even be considering this. I can't stay. "And I'd be breaking the code. It's... It's bad enough that I left without staying overnight." With another heavy sigh, the calico leaned forward to rub her cheek against her sister's. "Bye, Fria. I promise to visit soon. When I do, you better tell me all about this cat!" Leaning back, she bunched her muscles together before bounding off the fence. She quickly dashed back to the tree line before pausing one last time, looking back at Fria.
"Goodbye, Maplefur!" Fria yowled into the trees. Her sister's pelt became one with the woods, and she could no longer see her. If only she could stay longer. But, I guess if she's got to respect that code, I've got to respect it, too. Heart still alight with the day, she lay down on the narrow fence, staring into space. Someday, she'll come back. And oh, when she does...!

Old November 7th, 2016, 03:52 PM

Quote:
"Goodbye, Maplefur!" Fria yowled into the trees. Her sister's pelt became one with the woods, and she could no longer see her. If only she could stay longer. But, I guess if she's got to respect that code, I've got to respect it, too. Heart still alight with the day, she lay down on the narrow fence, staring into space. Someday, she'll come back. And oh, when she does...!
"Farewell!" Maplefur didn't allow herself another moment to hesitate, afraid she wouldn't actually leave. I must go back, they're depending on me. Repeating the phrase to herself multiple times as she walked into the woods, she broke out in a sprint. The she-cat filled her mind with thoughts of her clan, and what she would do when she got back. It was only then that she remembered she had forgotten to ask Fria what had been on her mind for the past 9 moons. Our sister... Did she ever come back?

Last edited by Maplefur; November 8th, 2016 at 02:52 PM.
Old November 7th, 2016, 11:17 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Rose slipped out of the twoleg den and trotted toward the fence. She crouched low, her small frame pressed against the grass.The tawny she-cat jumped up onto the fence and quickly lost her balance. The kit squeaked as she clung to her peak, desperately clinging to the fence. Her lavender colored eyes widened as she started to slide down the fence and eventually fell. She looked around, and crouched down as a monster roared past her. "H-help?" She squeaked out, backing up against her fence, wishing she was taller.
Old November 9th, 2016, 06:14 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Rose slipped out of the twoleg den and trotted toward the fence. She crouched low, her small frame pressed against the grass.The tawny she-cat jumped up onto the fence and quickly lost her balance. The kit squeaked as she clung to her peak, desperately clinging to the fence. Her lavender colored eyes widened as she started to slide down the fence and eventually fell. She looked around, and crouched down as a monster roared past her. "H-help?" She squeaked out, backing up against her fence, wishing she was taller.
Fria barely heard the tiny squeaks, but when she did she trotted over, past her fence and to the next yard over. Careful not to let any Twolegs see her, she jumped over the front of the fence, landing on the road. Whipping around at the sound of rumbling, she quickly saw the kit, backed up against a fence with a monster rumbling past, and gasped. She's going to die!! Faster than lightming, Fria raced over to the kit, snatched her scruff up in her jaws, and jumped onto the fence. Seconds later, the monster rumbled past, and she breathed a sigh of relief. She gently set the kit down on the thick fence, and started licking it for warmth. "Hey there, little one. Its gonna be all right now."

Old November 9th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Fria barely heard the tiny squeaks, but when she did she trotted over, past her fence and to the next yard over. Careful not to let any Twolegs see her, she jumped over the front of the fence, landing on the road. Whipping around at the sound of rumbling, she quickly saw the kit, backed up against a fence with a monster rumbling past, and gasped. She's going to die!! Faster than lightming, Fria raced over to the kit, snatched her scruff up in her jaws, and jumped onto the fence. Seconds later, the monster rumbled past, and she breathed a sigh of relief. She gently set the kit down on the thick fence, and started licking it for warmth. "Hey there, little one. Its gonna be all right now."
Rose looked up at her in shock, "T-thank you.." She whispered, "I-I'm Rose..."
Old November 9th, 2016, 04:49 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Rose looked up at her in shock, "T-thank you.." She whispered, "I-I'm Rose..."
Fria continued to lick the little scrap, and pulled the kit closer to her. "Rose... what a pretty name." She moved Rose's fur the wrong way, trying to get her to warm up. "I'm Fria, and I live a couple houses down from here." She pointed with her nose. "Where do you come from, little one?"