Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM

Old November 25th, 2022, 12:03 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Default Re: lost kittypet: if found, return to twoleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 View Post
"Nothing much, just exploring and seeing what I can find. You?" She asked as her Hazel eyes twinkled in the light of the sunhigh sky.
Exploring? Why would a kittypet do that? "Oh, you know. Kittypet things. Sleeping, eating, more sleeping. All that fun stuff." Spider settled down, unsure of how he liked the grass. "What's a kittypet doing hanging out here, though? Why not stay home?"
Old November 25th, 2022, 12:09 PM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
Exploring? Why would a kittypet do that? "Oh, you know. Kittypet things. Sleeping, eating, more sleeping. All that fun stuff." Spider settled down, unsure of how he liked the grass. "What's a kittypet doing hanging out here, though? Why not stay home?"
"I like the outdoors better than home, one day I'd like to run away.." She said as she sighed. "But I want someone to run away with me.. And no one I meet wants to go and live in the outdoors.." She said as she lied down, she really didn't want to be alone if she did run off.
Old November 25th, 2022, 12:12 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
"I like the outdoors better than home, one day I'd like to run away.." She said as she sighed. "But I want someone to run away with me.. And no one I meet wants to go and live in the outdoors.." She said as she lied down, she really didn't want to be alone if she did run off.
Spider's jaw dropped. "Run away? I mean, the twolegs can be a bit pushy...but they're not that bad. Just don't run away. Then you won't have to find someone to follow you." He gazed around the forest, trying to figure out what was so good about this place.
Old November 25th, 2022, 12:21 PM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Spider's jaw dropped. "Run away? I mean, the twolegs can be a bit pushy...but they're not that bad. Just don't run away. Then you won't have to find someone to follow you." He gazed around the forest, trying to figure out what was so good about this place.
"But there are more cats out there! They have weird names like.. um.. Onyxwhisker and stuff like that! I want to get to know them you know? And sure the twolegs are fine but they are boringggggggg" She said the last part with a bit of a playful voice. "Besides, I want to be free from my two-legs, they always keep us locked up on there twoleg nest. Why can't I just run away from it all!" She said with a grin as she looked toward Spider. "But you wouldn't know that would you? You wouldn't know what it's like to be free from the worries of life, out in nature!" She said now annoyed at Spider, but she still had a calm voice.
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:15 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
"But there are more cats out there! They have weird names like.. um.. Onyxwhisker and stuff like that! I want to get to know them you know? And sure the twolegs are fine but they are boringggggggg" She said the last part with a bit of a playful voice. "Besides, I want to be free from my two-legs, they always keep us locked up on there twoleg nest. Why can't I just run away from it all!" She said with a grin as she looked toward Spider. "But you wouldn't know that would you? You wouldn't know what it's like to be free from the worries of life, out in nature!" She said now annoyed at Spider, but she still had a calm voice.
More cats? It sounded vaguely familiar...oh. Like that...BreezeCan? Spider puzzled for a moment. Oh! WindClan. They chose not to mention the clan to Eclipse. He didn't like the idea of forest cats. They seemed pretty hostile. In fact, Spider stayed pretty silent. He didn't understand what was so bad about kittypet life. Sure, it could get boring, but it was better than having to work for food. He stepped slightly back as Eclipse grinned at him. She seemed much too excited for outdoor life. Didn't she know it was a lot of work? A bit of guilt wormed under his pelt. "Free from worries? Do you think the trees dispense kibble? What about food? I don't want to go out in nature. That's too much work." He also didn't like how easily one could get lost out in the forest. It reminded him too much of his sister.
Old November 26th, 2022, 08:50 PM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
More cats? It sounded vaguely familiar...oh. Like that...BreezeCan? Spider puzzled for a moment. Oh! WindClan. They chose not to mention the clan to Eclipse. He didn't like the idea of forest cats. They seemed pretty hostile. In fact, Spider stayed pretty silent. He didn't understand what was so bad about kittypet life. Sure, it could get boring, but it was better than having to work for food. He stepped slightly back as Eclipse grinned at him. She seemed much too excited for outdoor life. Didn't she know it was a lot of work? A bit of guilt wormed under his pelt. "Free from worries? Do you think the trees dispense kibble? What about food? I don't want to go out in nature. That's too much work." He also didn't like how easily one could get lost out in the forest. It reminded him too much of his sister.
"No I don't! I'm not stupid!!" She said in a annoyed voice.
"I like to work for my food, and you're saying that because your lazy!" She said as she got out of the bush. She walked toward a blueberry bush near by and tried to pick one. Her claws unseathed and got a berry. "Here try!" She said as she walked a few steps back.
Old November 26th, 2022, 09:31 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

(ahhh you're back! i was worried bout u lol nice to see ya!)
Spider flinched back. He hadn't meant to annoy her. They watched as Eclipse picked a blueberry. Skepticism laced his voice. "Berries? That's how you'll survive?" But they were still interested. Spider had never tried the things that grew on the plants. Mainly because he had done that as a kit and got very sick. Their twoleg stopped letting him out for 3 moons after that. It was awful.
Old November 27th, 2022, 01:26 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
(ahhh you're back! i was worried bout u lol nice to see ya!)
Spider flinched back. He hadn't meant to annoy her. They watched as Eclipse picked a blueberry. Skepticism laced his voice. "Berries? That's how you'll survive?" But they were still interested. Spider had never tried the things that grew on the plants. Mainly because he had done that as a kit and got very sick. Their twoleg stopped letting him out for 3 moons after that. It was awful.
"No, no, no, I just like these berries, i think I'm okay at hunting." She said as she insisted on him eating the berry. "Don't worry, I would have killed you by now if you're wondering if it's poisonous. Besides, I eat them whenever there in season. " She said as she ate one. "See?" She said as she paw him another blueberry.
Old November 27th, 2022, 01:32 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
"No, no, no, I just like these berries, i think I'm okay at hunting." She said as she insisted on him eating the berry. "Don't worry, I would have killed you by now if you're wondering if it's poisonous. Besides, I eat them whenever there in season. " She said as she ate one. "See?" She said as she paw him another blueberry.
Spider eyed the blue fruit with suspicion. And then he realized and looked up in alarm. "Could've killed me? Wha- Why??" He felt a bit betrayed by this but shrugged it off. He bent down to sniff the blueberry she offered, concerned. He slowly took it into his mouth, hoping to spit it out when she wasn't watching.
Old November 27th, 2022, 01:37 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Spider eyed the blue fruit with suspicion. And then he realized and looked up in alarm. "Could've killed me? Wha- Why??" He felt a bit betrayed by this but shrugged it off. He bent down to sniff the blueberry she offered, concerned. He slowly took it into his mouth, hoping to spit it out when she wasn't watching.
"I mean if you were hostile you goof!" She said as she watched Spider take the blueberry. "If you actually eat it I'll get some more prey for you~" She said as she looked at his face with suspicion. ", Don't worry! You can trust me!" She said as she then sat down.