Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:44 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 04:37 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 04:33 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:24 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 PM

Old August 9th, 2017, 09:13 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
@Nighty

Ashpaw padded along the edge of Riverclan's territory, right where it met Windclan's moor. The gray tom sighed and looked around. He wasn't used to being in Riverclan just yet, so this area made him feel more at home. Less water, some trees, a border shared with windclan. Ashpaw flicked his tail, wondering if Shadowclan could ever go back to their territory. If not, where would he go? Or his family?

The young cream colored apprentice raced over the hills, a young hare pounding away in front of her. Blackice had sent her hunting, and they had come out together, but she didn't even know where he was now. He hadn't followed her, so who knew. She just wanted to catch that rabbit. She pounded harder. The hare racing for some shelter. It zig zagged back and forth trying to escape. It took a hard right turn and then kept running. Peachpaw continued to follow it, desperately wanting to catch her first hare. She had caught smaller voles and some birds before, but never a hare. My, how she wanted it. Her dark blue hues fixated on the rabbit, she ran. She ran and ran, chasing it, until it took another hard turn to the left. Oeachpaw hadn't been as quick to turn and went skidding sideways, flinging mud up on to her belly fur and tail. She growled softly and returned to running. She was completely blind to the cat that was standing not too far away, but the hare crossed the border. Peachpaw followed, but only until the scent reached her nose after she was about three tail lengths over the border. Horrified she screeched to a stop, falling over into the mud. She jumped back up, wild eyes and terrified, and even more so when she saw the cat standing there. "I-I'm s-so sorry." She whimpered, dashing back to her side before the other cat could react, it just hasn't sunk in yet who the cat was.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 9th, 2017, 09:26 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

The young cream colored apprentice raced over the hills, a young hare pounding away in front of her. Blackice had sent her hunting, and they had come out together, but she didn't even know where he was now. He hadn't followed her, so who knew. She just wanted to catch that rabbit. She pounded harder. The hare racing for some shelter. It zig zagged back and forth trying to escape. It took a hard right turn and then kept running. Peachpaw continued to follow it, desperately wanting to catch her first hare. She had caught smaller voles and some birds before, but never a hare. My, how she wanted it. Her dark blue hues fixated on the rabbit, she ran. She ran and ran, chasing it, until it took another hard turn to the left. Oeachpaw hadn't been as quick to turn and went skidding sideways, flinging mud up on to her belly fur and tail. She growled softly and returned to running. She was completely blind to the cat that was standing not too far away, but the hare crossed the border. Peachpaw followed, but only until the scent reached her nose after she was about three tail lengths over the border. Horrified she screeched to a stop, falling over into the mud. She jumped back up, wild eyes and terrified, and even more so when she saw the cat standing there. "I-I'm s-so sorry." She whimpered, dashing back to her side before the other cat could react, it just hasn't sunk in yet who the cat was.
Ashpaw jumped back, frightened at the sound of another cat's voice and the fact that she almost ran into him. He turned, glancing at a hare that was now many fox-lengths away. Oh, it must have been what she was chasing. He padded closer to the border, looking at the terrified cat. He felt bad, he had just been standing there in his thoughts when he could have said something so she wouldn't be splattered with mud. As he got closer something clicked in his brain, telling him who this was...well at least who he thought it was."Peachpaw, from the gathering? Is that you? Are you alright?" He asked, yellow eyes full of concern. "I am sorry I scared you." He wasn't even thinking about the fact he wasn't in Shadowclan territory or how he would explain it, he was worried about how much he scared the shecat in front of him. The fluffy gray tom took another step forward, tilting his head.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 10th, 2017, 01:24 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Ashpaw jumped back, frightened at the sound of another cat's voice and the fact that she almost ran into him. He turned, glancing at a hare that was now many fox-lengths away. Oh, it must have been what she was chasing. He padded closer to the border, looking at the terrified cat. He felt bad, he had just been standing there in his thoughts when he could have said something so she wouldn't be splattered with mud. As he got closer something clicked in his brain, telling him who this was...well at least who he thought it was."Peachpaw, from the gathering? Is that you? Are you alright?" He asked, yellow eyes full of concern. "I am sorry I scared you." He wasn't even thinking about the fact he wasn't in Shadowclan territory or how he would explain it, he was worried about how much he scared the shecat in front of him. The fluffy gray tom took another step forward, tilting his head.
Recovering from her initial fear and reaction of terror, Peachpw caught sight of the familiar pelt. But this was Riverclan, not Shadowclan. It couldn't be Ashpaw, could it?mhad he lied to her? Or was he snooping around the borders? "Yeah...its me Peachpaw. But Ashpaw?" Her dark blue eyes held a bit of hurt and confusion. Had he lied to her? Hopefully not but everything was pointing towards that. Peachpaw wasn't one to make harmful accusations. She tried to see the best in everyone, but had he really lied to her? "I thought you said you were Shadowclan....because in case you haven't noticed this is Riverclan..." She spoke sharply to him, hurt and cautious. She had really liked being with him at the Gathering. She had trusted the gray tom as a friend, hopefully he hadn't really lied. There had to be an explanation right? A good reason he was here.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 10th, 2017, 01:56 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Recovering from her initial fear and reaction of terror, Peachpw caught sight of the familiar pelt. But this was Riverclan, not Shadowclan. It couldn't be Ashpaw, could it?mhad he lied to her? Or was he snooping around the borders? "Yeah...its me Peachpaw. But Ashpaw?" Her dark blue eyes held a bit of hurt and confusion. Had he lied to her? Hopefully not but everything was pointing towards that. Peachpaw wasn't one to make harmful accusations. She tried to see the best in everyone, but had he really lied to her? "I thought you said you were Shadowclan....because in case you haven't noticed this is Riverclan..." She spoke sharply to him, hurt and cautious. She had really liked being with him at the Gathering. She had trusted the gray tom as a friend, hopefully he hadn't really lied. There had to be an explanation right? A good reason he was here.
Ashpaw blinked, eyes wide. He had forgotten the other clans didn't know that Shadowclan had flooded and didn't expect her to look hurt or be angry. "I...Shadowclan had to....Riverclan..." He stuttered, trying to think of a way to explain. The fluffy gray tom sighed, sitting down. Slowly, he started to speak again, "Shadowclan territory flooded, we can no longer stay in our territory. Riverclan is housing our clan until it is safe for us to go home. However long it takes. At least we have a place to stay." Ashpaw looked into Peachpaw's blue eyes, his own shining sadly. @Nighty

Last edited by ShiningFern; August 10th, 2017 at 10:55 PM.
Old August 10th, 2017, 11:04 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Ashpaw blinked, eyes wide. He had forgotten the other clans didn't know that Shadowclan had flooded and didn't expect her to look hurt or be angry. "I...Shadowclan had to....Riverclan..." He stuttered, trying to think of a way to explain. The fluffy gray tom sighed, sitting down. Slowly, he started to speak again, "Shadowclan territory flooded, we can no longer stay in our territory. Riverclan is housing our clan until it is safe for us to go home. However long it takes. At least we have a place to stay." Ashpaw looked into Peachpaw's blue eyes, his own shining sadly. @Nighty
As he spoke, Peachpaw's anger settled quickly. So he hadn't lied. What a relief. He seemed like a great friend and she would have been devastated had he lied to her. But he hadn't so they were fine. It was just a misunderstanding. Her dark blue eyes sparkled with happiness and relief. "Oh, that makes sense" she meowed lightheartedly. "Sorry I jumped in you like that." She meowed, dragging her paw in an arc across the ground as she's tidied her paws. "I'm sorry to hear about your camp though. But it is good to see you again. Maybe we could go tree climbing?" She asked, smiling joyfully at him. "You said we could, then maybe you can practice chasing rabbits. Like that one that got away from me...." She added bitterly.
Old August 10th, 2017, 11:12 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
As he spoke, Peachpaw's anger settled quickly. So he hadn't lied. What a relief. He seemed like a great friend and she would have been devastated had he lied to her. But he hadn't so they were fine. It was just a misunderstanding. Her dark blue eyes sparkled with happiness and relief. "Oh, that makes sense" she meowed lightheartedly. "Sorry I jumped in you like that." She meowed, dragging her paw in an arc across the ground as she's tidied her paws. "I'm sorry to hear about your camp though. But it is good to see you again. Maybe we could go tree climbing?" She asked, smiling joyfully at him. "You said we could, then maybe you can practice chasing rabbits. Like that one that got away from me...." She added bitterly.
Ashpaw smiled, relieved. He waved his tail slightly as he listened to her speak. "Yeah, and Riverclan trees are great practice for other trees with less branches" He mewed, waving his tail at a tree that was partly on Windclan territory and partly on Riverclan. "It may be difficult at first, since you arent used to it but you;ll get it. Watch, and try yourself." The tom slowly walked to the tree, making sure Peachpaw could see. He placed his front paws on the lowest branch, hauling himself into the tree. He lifted his fluffy tail for support and dug his claws in the wood. He glanced at the pretty windclan apprentice, smiling.

Old August 11th, 2017, 12:24 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Ashpaw smiled, relieved. He waved his tail slightly as he listened to her speak. "Yeah, and Riverclan trees are great practice for other trees with less branches" He mewed, waving his tail at a tree that was partly on Windclan territory and partly on Riverclan. "It may be difficult at first, since you arent used to it but you;ll get it. Watch, and try yourself." The tom slowly walked to the tree, making sure Peachpaw could see. He placed his front paws on the lowest branch, hauling himself into the tree. He lifted his fluffy tail for support and dug his claws in the wood. He glanced at the pretty windclan apprentice, smiling.
Peachpaw's mouth was agape as she stared at him, clinging to the tree like she had seen the squirrels and all do in Thinderclan. It was a mind blowing thing for the creamy apprentice. She had only known the moors, on,y known the open fields made for sprinting. She could dream of fishing in the river, lurking in the shadows, or hunting in the trees. She didn't want that and she never thought about it. She had never thought about climbing trees and the idea of it to her was so absurd. She padded forwards, still staring up at him. "That's so cool..." She managed to say, still in awe. She then raised herself up and dug her front claws into the bark of the tree. "It feels weird..." She giggled slightly.
Old August 11th, 2017, 05:54 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:
Peachpaw's mouth was agape as she stared at him, clinging to the tree like she had seen the squirrels and all do in Thinderclan. It was a mind blowing thing for the creamy apprentice. She had only known the moors, on,y known the open fields made for sprinting. She could dream of fishing in the river, lurking in the shadows, or hunting in the trees. She didn't want that and she never thought about it. She had never thought about climbing trees and the idea of it to her was so absurd. She padded forwards, still staring up at him. "That's so cool..." She managed to say, still in awe. She then raised herself up and dug her front claws into the bark of the tree. "It feels weird..." She giggled slightly.
Ashpaw smiled, moving through the tree to stand on the branch she was on. "It is very cool. And is a great way to get away from dogs or a pesky twoleg for us. What do you do in Windclan when you are chased by dogs or twolegs?" He mewed, curious about life in Peachpaw's clan, "My first time in a tree was weird too. It didn't feel natural the first few times." The large gray tom had lived his entire life among the trees, either in one or under one. He figured someone from a clan with none would be awed and slightly scared in one. He smiled again, looking to Peachpaw for a response.

Old August 12th, 2017, 10:24 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

{ @BluBunny }
Goosegrumble approached the border, a faint fishy scent washing over him. "The scents are stale, I don't think any cat has been here in a while." The tom observed, flicking his ears slightly. There had also been a recent storm, so the scents of Riverclan had probably been washed out a bit. That's why they were so faint. Especially if the cats in that clan hadn't been here to renew them yet. Goosegrumble sniffed Windclan's border markers, which were also stale due to the rain. The large tom remarked the one closest to him, then flicked his tail at the other. "You can renew that one." He offered.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:33 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Ashpaw smiled, moving through the tree to stand on the branch she was on. "It is very cool. And is a great way to get away from dogs or a pesky twoleg for us. What do you do in Windclan when you are chased by dogs or twolegs?" He mewed, curious about life in Peachpaw's clan, "My first time in a tree was weird too. It didn't feel natural the first few times." The large gray tom had lived his entire life among the trees, either in one or under one. He figured someone from a clan with none would be awed and slightly scared in one. He smiled again, looking to Peachpaw for a response.
Peachpaw managed to pull herself up a little ways, her tail swaying out behind her with uncertainty. She clambered onto the lowest branch and sat there, claws still dug firmly into the bark. "Oh, we normally just run. And when we can't run we find a rabbit burrow. There we can wedge ourselves into the hole. Normally though because our land is so flat we can see the dogs from a farther distance so it's not often they actually chase us." She meowed in a matter-of-fact tone. "Haha yeah nothing about this feels natural. I feel more like the squirrels and things I see near the border with Thunderclan." She smiled up at him. The sun filtered through the trees, making Ashpaw's frame outlined against the sunlight as she stared up at him. She wanted to go up with him though. She dug her claws in and climbed a bit higher until she was on a branch just under him. "Do you climb trees often? Or just on special occasions?" She asked him,make eyes sparkling with interest.