Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:05 AM
Lightlark Relations Finder
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 07:01 AM
which rp should i make?
by Zei
Last post by Kacey!
Today 06:58 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:56 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 06:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 26th, 2017, 07:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Paleheart's eyes softened, and the young queen pulled her kit closer to her with an outstretched paw. "I doesn't matter how you talk. You know why? Because you have a beautiful voice. Do you know that, Chameleonkit? Every time you say something, I listen because you have one of the most beautiful voices I've heard. You must take after your father." With a soft smile, the molly licked Chameleonkit's head affectionately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
@CandyFlossCat @Socks @Milky Way

Chameleonkit stormed over to his mother, his striking, green eyes gleaming with anger and disappointment. "M-m-mom! I can't taaaalk rrrright," he complained, his eyes round with worry. Chameleonkit whimpered and fell down on his stomach in defeat. His black paws unsheathed their small weapons, and Chameleonkit dug them into the ground. He was angry. He was sad. He was both. Chameleonkit hated himself and StarClan more than ever right now.
Quote:
"I'm gonna get you next time. You're too big, anyone could snag you with their claws!" Not comprehending the words he said and not realizing it was an insult, Garterkit snickered and swiped at Hareleap's paw with his own. Then, turning to Snakekit, Garter whispered, "Anyone! Dad, mom, Gecko, Chameleon, any mean kit in the nursery, I'm not going to be biased. You pick!" The kit tried his best to give a menacing, wolfish smile, but the young Garterkit only succeeded in a laugh-worthy snarl. He stood and bounced on his paw pads, his energy wanting to be released, whether it be through a prank or just tormenting his parents.

Paleheart leaned over with a little effort and licked both Garterkit and Snakekit, smiling. She looked up at her mate, hearing his words. The molly smiled warmly and waved her tail lazily through the air, knowing her kits could use it as hunting practice. "That's nothing but the truth, Hare. I think they have more energy than I did when I was an apprentice, and that was an ordeal." With a chuckle, Paleheart licked her muzzle and watched her kits. Noticing Chameleonkit pouting, the Siamese flicked her tail to get her son's attention. "Chameleonkit, come here, you're pouting again." Paleheart's tone was a mix of calm, concern, and sweetness. @Role
"MooooOooooom! You're going to embarrass me!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
@Role @Milky Way @CandyFlossCat

When Geckokit had leaped onto his brother, the thing had moved again. He scrambled to get off the slightly large kit to chase it only to be nudged by his father asking what he was doing. He pouted slightly, looking up to speak towards the larger cat. "The flying thing's annoying me.." He said simply before turning away. It had been on his father's chest when he looked up, but now it was on the wall about a few tail-lengths away. He scurried away from the rest of his family for a moment.
He had got it, it couldn't go anywhere, now he could catch it. He lowered himself with his rump in the air, trying to imitate a hunting crouch. He moved noisily to the wall and leaped at the thing with paws forward... Only to not hit anything, jump straight into the wall, and slump to the floor with a tiny, almost silent whine.
Quote:
Paleheart gasped when she saw Geckokit ram into a wall. "Gecko!" She couldn't get over to him because she was comforting Chameleonkit, so she just watched him helplessly. "Geckokit, are you okay? Hareleap, do something pleaes!" The she cat's tone was concerned, almost frenzied, as if she felt like she couldn't save her kit from falling off a cliff. @CandyFlossCat
Garterkit looked over at Geckokit, his prank planning forgotten for the time. "Um, Gecko? You just jumped straight into a wall. Is something wrong with you?" Typical Garterkit, not thinking of his words. Whatever came out of his mouth was the truth, and sometimes that truth was harsh. Garter didn't care. He was just going to say it how it is, even if it causes a few weak tears. Bah!
Hareleap grabbed Geckokit by his scruff, giving his head a few licks. "Paleheart, he didn't jump off a cliff." He mewed, swill swiping his tongue over the young toms head. "Garterkit, that's not the best thing to say right now." He mewed to the other tom. He gave Geckokit a little nuzzle. "So, er, why'd you jump into a wall?" He asked, his eyes dancing with confusion.

Snakekit stared at the commotion, blinking. Okay so Chameleonkit had a stutter and Geckokit just leaped into the wall. This was too much for the tiny kits brain, and he walked over to Garterkit. "I'm confused, there's too much going on over here. Let's prank someone mean, in a bit. I want revenge." He mewed, though his gaze was locked on Geckokit.
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Paige~

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Spireflare was irritated at the thought of another cat stealing their prey. Of course, his claws went to point at Thunderclan. they had been rising tension for what seemed like moons now, and it was only digging under his fur. In his mind, he could take out every single Thunderclan warrior single pawed. He was bigger then most cats, thick ginger fur with scars painted across his body showing that he had been in many spars before, and some Thunderclan stunts wasnt going to make him back down anytime soon. He could feel someones gaze on him. Taking a short glance towards the molly, she caught her gaze for a second, green eyes locking with hers before turning them back to the border. He had to focus, and didnt really care for others anyway. Ignoring whatever the other cats were saying he took charge, tail raised up in the air to signal that he, out of everyone, was going to be leading this patrol. ¨I suggest we make our way down this trail over here, we dont know how far those big headed thunder cats stepped into out territory.¨
"Y-y-yes sir," Crocusblossom squeaked. She admired the cat, his myriad of scars showing his battle prowess, his large build asserting dominance. Dominance. Yes, Vrocusblossom like dominance, she liked toms who took initiative and tons who were strong. She had never liked fighting, preferring to focus on helping queens instead. The thick furred cat snapped back into reality, going back over Spireflare's words. "W-w we won't have to fight any Thunderclan cats, r-right? Even though you could probably defeat t-them..." the molly let her sentence hang, stunned. Was that... Flirting? Am I myself?

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; September 26th, 2017 at 07:34 PM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

The small ginger kit's fur fluffed out in embarrassment. He looked down at the ground and shuffled his paws. Stupid thing. Now his head hurt and everyone was worried about him, he was fine, he was strong and didn't need all this attention just because he bumped his head. He did return his father's muzzle, though, unable to resist the affection. He sighed, trying once again to say he was just chasing the flying colorful thing he kept seeing, couldn't the rest of them see it.
"I was trying to catch the flying thing that was annoying me..." He looked around at his parents and siblings. "Why are you acting so weirdly, can't you see it too? It's so bright and clear to me." He said, seeking some agreement. Right now, the colorful thing was a dark color blocking any vision behind it, it had definitely changed.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Paleheart's eyes softened, and the young queen pulled her kit closer to her with an outstretched paw. "I doesn't matter how you talk. You know why? Because you have a beautiful voice. Do you know that, Chameleonkit? Every time you say something, I listen because you have one of the most beautiful voices I've heard. You must take after your father." With a soft smile, the molly licked Chameleonkit's head affectionately.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Hareleap grabbed Geckokit by his scruff, giving his head a few licks. "Paleheart, he didn't jump off a cliff." He mewed, swill swiping his tongue over the young toms head. "Garterkit, that's not the best thing to say right now." He mewed to the other tom. He gave Geckokit a little nuzzle. "So, er, why'd you jump into a wall?" He asked, his eyes dancing with confusion.

Snakekit stared at the commotion, blinking. Okay so Chameleonkit had a stutter and Geckokit just leaped into the wall. This was too much for the tiny kits brain, and he walked over to Garterkit. "I'm confused, there's too much going on over here. Let's prank someone mean, in a bit. I want revenge." He mewed, though his gaze was locked on Geckokit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

The small ginger kit's fur fluffed out in embarrassment. He looked down at the ground and shuffled his paws. Stupid thing. Now his head hurt and everyone was worried about him, he was fine, he was strong and didn't need all this attention just because he bumped his head. He did return his father's muzzle, though, unable to resist the affection. He sighed, trying once again to say he was just chasing the flying colorful thing he kept seeing, couldn't the rest of them see it.
"I was trying to catch the flying thing that was annoying me..." He looked around at his parents and siblings. "Why are you acting so weirdly, can't you see it too? It's so bright and clear to me." He said, seeking some agreement. Right now, the colorful thing was a dark color blocking any vision behind it, it had definitely changed.
As nice as it sounded to Chameleonkit to believe he had a beautiful voice, he could not. Chameleonkit hated his voice with a passion. "Thanks M-M-Mum," he mumbled as he moved away. The young tom padded over to his other siblings, forcing a smile. "W-what do yoooou want to do?"

(Short sorry!)
Old September 26th, 2017, 08:04 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
As nice as it sounded to Chameleonkit to believe he had a beautiful voice, he could not. Chameleonkit hated his voice with a passion. "Thanks M-M-Mum," he mumbled as he moved away. The young tom padded over to his other siblings, forcing a smile. "W-what do yoooou want to do?"

(Short sorry!)
(No problem)
@Socks
@Milky Way

"We" he gestured to him and Garterkit,"are gonna prank someone mean later." He informed the tom-kit.
"Wanna join us?" He asked politely, tilting his head slightly, his tail flicking with excitement.

Hareleap flashed his mate a look, giving his kit a nudge. "Go er, play with the others for a minute. Me and your mom need to..talk." He mewed to Geckokit, nudging him softly. He walked over to Paleheart, a bit concerned. "Flying thing?" He asked.
Old September 26th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
(No problem)
@Socks
@Milky Way

"We" he gestured to him and Garterkit,"are gonna prank someone mean later." He informed the tom-kit.
"Wanna join us?" He asked politely, tilting his head slightly, his tail flicking with excitement.

Hareleap flashed his mate a look, giving his kit a nudge. "Go er, play with the others for a minute. Me and your mom need to..talk." He mewed to Geckokit, nudging him softly. He walked over to Paleheart, a bit concerned. "Flying thing?" He asked.
Chameleonkit grinned. The thought of pranking sounded fun. So fun, in fact, his mind left his stutter for a moment. "Always," he promised with a grin. "Who's our target?"

(Sorry it's short)
Old September 26th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
(Yeah, I agree with you)

Caracalspirit was hoping to train Chanterellepaw today. She hadn't gotten a chance to yet, which made her more determined than ever to get in some hunting or combat practice or ANYTHING! "Chanterellepaw?" She mewed into the den. She glanced around, trying to make out her apprentices pelt, when she spotted a young tom. "Hello, er.." Chanterellepaw had talked about him, right? "Thistlepaw." She remembered, smiling at him as she kept an eye out for her apprentice.
@Milky Way
@blue jellie

The little, light-grey tabby nodded. "Caracalspirit," he meowed by way of greeting. He remember that she was Chanterellepaw's mentor, and that they got along well, but that was about it. He'd spent almost no time with the she-cat. "Are you trying to put together a patrol?" he asked the warrior.

Old September 26th, 2017, 10:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Hunterfang nodded, his guarded eyes flickering over his mentor. "I know." He assured, his voice much softer now. "But, I promise. I don't need help." Okay, that wasn't true. He did need help. Alot of it. He wanted Ratheart off of his tail, he wanted to feel happy again. Honestly, Hunterfang would have fought back against his father. And he probably would have one. But the truth was... Hunterfang didn't want to hurt Ratheart. Regardless of what the other Tom may do, he was still Hunterfang's father. Hunterfang frowned, despair taking over his expression for a moment. He couldn't tell Springwind. He couldn't tell his siblings. What could he do? Nothing.

At the question about Lemonspotted, Hunterfang seemed a bit more at-ease. And since Ratheart often kept him updated on his step-mother who he so despised, he knew how to answer. "She's fine. Getting restless, though. Won't be soon till she leaves again." The Tom allowed a grin to tug at his lips now, genuinely pleased by that thought. Lemon would run off, and Ratheart would take off after her as usual. Perfect. Hunterfang twisted his head around to groom the fur on his shoulders, but stopped, blood running cold when he heard a familiar voice. His tail lashed out to grab the bird and he practically leaped back, distancing himself from Springwind, as if to make it look like they hadn't been talking for a while. He forced his bristling fur flat, ears pinning back as - Speak of the devil, hm? - his father came into view.

"Hunter! I knew I heard you. What a--" Ratheart paused, and the rabbit swinging from his jaws fell to the ground with a thud. The black Tom's eyes rested on Springwind, then Hunterfang, then Springwind again, his fur prickling up ever so slightly as he wondered for a second what Hunter had told him. Hopefully nothing. Hunterfang was a smart kid, wasn't he? For his sake, Ratheart hoped so. "Hey, there, Springwind. What're you two up to?" Ratheart sent the other Tom a smile, before his gaze flickered to Hunterfang again. The black and white Tom wouldn't meet his gaze, eyes fixed on the bird beside his paws as if it were the most interesting thing in the world.

(Yup)

~~~O3O~~~

Eclipsemoon smiled when Moondream spoke, shaking his head in amusement. "Boredom is good. Sparks creativity." At her threat, Eclipsemoon simply stuck his tongue out, amusement flashing through his eyes. "Alright, alright. You weren't that loud." He conceded, throwing his former apprentice an amused look. "You've been louder." He laughed teasingly, though he knew it was still true. He shook out his fur, jaws stretching wide in a yawn, before letting his eyes flicker toward the sky. It was a beautiful day, Eclipsemoon would admit that. A good day for hunting, at least. When Moondream commented on his ears, Eclipsemoon gave a mock gasp, pinning them back against his skull. "Well, I never - My ears are not enormous, thank you. Though they are quite large. Perhaps I'm part rabbit," His whiskers quivered, obviously amused. At her comment, he rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh, you know what my definition of trouble is, young lady." He claimed. "The kind of trouble that you draw toward you like a magnet."

Eclipsemoon padded after her, keeping his voice low. He was lowered into a slight crouch to keep silent from any prey around. When Moondream teased him again, Eclipsemoon huffed and lightly flicked his tail over her ears. "Psh. Come on, Lune. You know I was the best mentor ever." He boasted. The Tom wasn't one to brag, but he made exceptions every once in a while for the sake of fun. "You wanna try and catch it?" Eclipsemoon angled his ears toward a bush that was rustling; A small fluffed rabbit tail poked out from it.
Apparently Hunterfang didn't know because he was still blocking Springwind out. This made the older tom clench his teeth, but he didn't say anything to Hunterfang. The black and white tom had everything figured out. His entire life, it seemed. He said he didn't need any help, but whenever someone say that and their voice is that low desperation; he needed help. He didn't want it. A want and need was different. To Springwind, he would give Hunterfang what he needed. Not what he wanted. Springwind gave the tom a knowing look, even smiling at him to maintain an aura of normalcy around them.

It happened when Hunterfang answered his question. Springwind didn't care much about Lemonspotted, but he did hope she would leave. Actually, she was a pretty kit growing up. Lemonspotted had been super curious and funny. She had most of the toms trailing after her - what made Ratheart so special? No one really knew what happened to Lemonspotted...or, why she became the way she was. Ratheart didn't seem to change much. He had been a rat then, and he was a rat now. ''Oh, that's goo-'' Speak of the devil. Springwind heard familiar pawsteps, and the older tom snorted, but didn't dare to even look Ratheart in the eyes.

Instead, he picked up his plump rabbit to place it between his paws. Ratheart had spoken, and Springwind calmly brought his gaze up, feigning a brilliant smile. ''We were up to nothing! I was hunting - and by coincidence, I ran into this kiddo! Thought I'd stop by and say hi, you know. See how he's doing as a warrior.'' Springwind cleared his throat, giving Ratheart a curt nod. ''How have you been?'' Springwind noticed Hunterfang would look up, and he wondered why the tom reacted as fast as he did, but shrugged this off. Instead, he brought his attention back to Ratheart, hoping to remain friendly in this little...conversation before he strolled out and into the paws of his love.

~OWO~

Moondream nodded, rather distantly. She had been doing one last scan of the territory to make out her best friend's familiar pelt color. Even if Asphodelspark showed up, she wouldn't mind trailing him! The molly didn't want to hunt. She wanted to relax, and laugh, and - do other stuff. Though she had kindly agreed to hunt with her mentor for a short moment. Only to spend time with him...which had to be appreciated. Eclipsemoon had done a lot for her. They were friends. She could hang out with him without actually having to work. Eclipsemoon was a pretty chill mentor. The young molly fluffed her fur, grinning at the tom. ''Enlighten me, please. How does boredom sparks creativity?'' She snorted. That was a weird saying. Did he really believe that, or was he just messing with her? The she cat felt herself glow at his sudden compliment. Because she wasn't loud. She had a soft, precious voice. One that needed to be treasured forever. Nothing loud about that. She hoped. Then, he had ruined it all by telling that she had been louder. Moondream whipped her head to look at him, staring daggers at her former's mentor face. ''Ha ha ha, real funny.'' She could be loud. When she was dramatic, or overly displeased, she was very loud. The entire forest could hear her whine. When Moondream began walking, knowing she had offended her mentor's ears, the molly flicked her tail, looking back at him for a moment at his comment. Did he just insult himself? ''Half rabbit? Not at all. Pretty sure a rabbit is a lot smarter than your father.'' Moondream stated. Maybe, that was harsh. Yet, she didn't like Ratheart when the time she first met him. She was feeling bad for herself, but if she had to have a father like that hairless feline? No thanks! Poor Hunterfang...ohhh, Hunterfang. That's who she didn't ask about. Lately, he haven't been crossing her mind, and this was the first time that he had. But, in a blink of an eye - he disappeared from her train of thought. ''Sorry, can't help being attractive.'' If she was the magnet, then trouble wanted her. She couldn't help that. Yet, she was a very reckless feline. An intelligent, reckless one. So, that had to count for something.

They were stalking a rabbit, low in the grass. Moondream's ears swiveled around to hear any chomping of food or pattering of the rabbit's foot. A creamy coat laid in the distance from them. It was the prefect catch. Moondream felt her jaw watering, and she gave her jaws a lick. ''Not quite. Birds had been better mentors.'' She teased, flinching slightly once he cuffed her ears with his tail. ''Hey! Keep that thing to yourself.'' She sneered playfully at him. Playing with Moondream was a bad idea when in the middle of work. Because she would frolic around and forget about her responsibilities. As soon as he asked her if she wanted to try and catch it - she jumped out, picking up her speed as fast as she could. Yes, she was a windclan cat, but no, she wasn't lightning fast. As soon as she picked up speed, the rabbit sped away. The she cat followed its trail, running around in circles along with it. ''How dare this thing mock me!'' She picked up her hind legs, her pelt much fluffier and danced in the breeze of the wind. It was exhilirating...yet, tiring. Moondream began to lose speed, but she haven't caught her kill. She constantly was weaving circles, hoping to outsmart its fast movement. When an idea popped in her head, Moondream nodded to herself. She only hoped Eclipsemoon would be smart enough to pick up on what she wanted him to do. Her energy was depleting, but Moondream ran as fast as she could, purposely running the rabbit into the paws of the nearby tom, crouching in the grass. He should be able to pick it up and deliver the killer blow - quickly. Because she was ready to pass out.

Last edited by Brilliance; September 26th, 2017 at 10:19 PM.
Old September 26th, 2017, 10:39 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Apparently Hunterfang didn't know because he was still blocking Springwind out. This made the older tom clench his teeth, but he didn't say anything to Hunterfang. The black and white tom had everything figured out. His entire life, it seemed. He said he didn't need any help, but whenever someone say that and their voice is that low desperation; he needed help. He didn't want it. A want and need was different. To Springwind, he would give Hunterfang what he needed. Not what he wanted. Springwind gave the tom a knowing look, even smiling at him to maintain an aura of normalcy around them.

It happened when Hunterfang answered his question. Springwind didn't care much about Lemonspotted, but he did hope she would leave. Actually, she was a pretty kit growing up. Lemonspotted had been super curious and funny. She had most of the toms trailing after her - what made Ratheart so special? No one really knew what happened to Lemonspotted...or, why she became the way she was. Ratheart didn't seem to change much. He had been a rat then, and he was a rat now. ''Oh, that's goo-'' Speak of the devil. Springwind heard familiar pawsteps, and the older tom snorted, but didn't dare to even look Ratheart in the eyes.

Instead, he picked up his plump rabbit to place it between his paws. Ratheart had spoken, and Springwind calmly brought his gaze up, feigning a brilliant smile. ''We were up to nothing! I was hunting - and by coincidence, I ran into this kiddo! Thought I'd stop by and say hi, you know. See how he's doing as a warrior.'' Springwind cleared his throat, giving Ratheart a curt nod. ''How have you been?'' Springwind noticed Hunterfang would look up, and he wondered why the tom reacted as fast as he did, but shrugged this off. Instead, he brought his attention back to Ratheart, hoping to remain friendly in this little...conversation before he strolled out and into the paws of his love.

~OWO~

Moondream nodded, rather distantly. She had been doing one last scan of the territory to make out her best friend's familiar pelt color. Even if Asphodelspark showed up, she wouldn't mind trailing him! The molly didn't want to hunt. She wanted to relax, and laugh, and - do other stuff. Though she had kindly agreed to hunt with her mentor for a short moment. Only to spend time with him...which had to be appreciated. Eclipsemoon had done a lot for her. They were friends. She could hang out with him without actually having to work. Eclipsemoon was a pretty chill mentor. The young molly fluffed her fur, grinning at the tom. ''Enlighten me, please. How does boredom sparks creativity?'' She snorted. That was a weird saying. Did he really believe that, or was he just messing with her? The she cat felt herself glow at his sudden compliment. Because she wasn't loud. She had a soft, precious voice. One that needed to be treasured forever. Nothing loud about that. She hoped. Then, he had ruined it all by telling that she had been louder. Moondream whipped her head to look at him, staring daggers at her former's mentor face. ''Ha ha ha, real funny.'' She could be loud. When she was dramatic, or overly displeased, she was very loud. The entire forest could hear her whine. When Moondream began walking, knowing she had offended her mentor's ears, the molly flicked her tail, looking back at him for a moment at his comment. Did he just insult himself? ''Half rabbit? Not at all. Pretty sure a rabbit is a lot smarter than your father.'' Moondream stated. Maybe, that was harsh. Yet, she didn't like Ratheart when the time she first met him. She was feeling bad for herself, but if she had to have a father like that hairless feline? No thanks! Poor Hunterfang...ohhh, Hunterfang. That's who she didn't ask about. Lately, he haven't been crossing her mind, and this was the first time that he had. But, in a blink of an eye - he disappeared from her train of thought. ''Sorry, can't help being attractive.'' If she was the magnet, then trouble wanted her. She couldn't help that. Yet, she was a very reckless feline. An intelligent, reckless one. So, that had to count for something.

They were stalking a rabbit, low in the grass. Moondream's ears swiveled around to hear any chomping of food or pattering of the rabbit's foot. A creamy coat laid in the distance from them. It was the prefect catch. Moondream felt her jaw watering, and she gave her jaws a lick. ''Not quite. Birds had been better mentors.'' She teased, flinching slightly once he cuffed her ears with his tail. ''Hey! Keep that thing to yourself.'' She sneered playfully at him. Playing with Moondream was a bad idea when in the middle of work. Because she would frolic around and forget about her responsibilities. As soon as he asked her if she wanted to try and catch it - she jumped out, picking up her speed as fast as she could. Yes, she was a windclan cat, but no, she wasn't lightning fast. As soon as she picked up speed, the rabbit sped away. The she cat followed its trail, running around in circles along with it. ''How dare this thing mock me!'' She picked up her hind legs, her pelt much fluffier and danced in the breeze of the wind. It was exhilirating...yet, tiring. Moondream began to lose speed, but she haven't caught her kill. She constantly was weaving circles, hoping to outsmart its fast movement. When an idea popped in her head, Moondream nodded to herself. She only hoped Eclipsemoon would be smart enough to pick up on what she wanted him to do. Her energy was depleting, but Moondream ran as fast as she could, purposely running the rabbit into the paws of the nearby tom, crouching in the grass. He should be able to pick it up and deliver the killer blow - quickly. Because she was ready to pass out.
Hunterfang was panicking inwardly. Great, great, great, great, great. As if things weren't bad enough. He'd been told to stay away from Springwind. And now - Look at where he was! Caught talking to the Tom. And what was worse, that he had been almost so close to telling Springwind about Ratheart. Truly, he had been. Well, not now. Now Hunterfang shifted uncomfortably on his paws, feeling his father's gaze burning into him, but he kept wary brown eyes fixed on his paws, shoulders locked in place and his fur bristling slightly. Ratheart was gonna kill him for this. No doubt, Ratheart was going to kill him.

"Hm." Ratheart gave Hunterfang a disapproving glance before looking back at Springwind, smiling back cheerfully. "I see." At Springwind's question, Ratheart smiled innocently. "Oh, I've been doing fine. And how have you been doing, Spring..step..?" Already, he'd forgotten Springwind's name. The Tom picked his prey up in his jaws and padded around to Hunterfang's side, his expression calm.

"It's Springwind." Hunterfang muttered, just barely loud enough for the two Toms to hear. Ratheart's gaze flickered to him, and Hunterfang looked away again, knowing he probably just should've kept his mouth shut. But, he had to defend his former mentor.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." Hunterfang said warily, ears flattening again as he fixed his eyes intently on the bird beside his paws, praying to StarClan Ratheart left. Though, he doubted that would happen anytime soon, would it? Hopefully though, Springwind would stick around for a while. Maybe Ratheart would leave if he did. The Tom took a deep breath and kept his gaze steadily on his prey, ears pricked toward Springwind slightly. His shoulders had tensed even more when Ratheart came up beside him, and he shifted a little on his paws to lean away just slightly, but kept his gaze where it was, almost looking submissive. Then again, that was probably what it was he was showing - Submission.

~~~O3O~~~

Eclipsemoon grinned at her question, rolling his eyes playfully. "When you're bored, you think of stuff to do. How do you think mossball was created? How do you think racing became a thing? Or play-fighting? Those ideas didn't just come out of nowhere, Moondream - Some old cat thought of them because they were bored." He smirked, satisfied with his answer. It was always something he believed. Because, after all, boredom did spark creativeness. At least, that's what he believed, and Eclipsemoon was firm in his beliefs. With a smile, the black and white warrior shook his fur out again, fluffing it up slightly as he walked. And when Moondream took off after the rabbit, he stopped walking and tensed, watching with sparkling eyes.

His former apprentice was doing well, but the rabbit was still pretty fast. Still, the Tom stayed where he was, claws working through the ground. Come on, Lune, you can do this! He urged silently, ears pricked up. Moondream had turned, and was steering the rabbit... Toward him? It took a few moments to register, but when it did, he was quick to act. He launched forward, his paws slamming down onto the surprised creature as his head lowered to give it the killing bite. The warm taste of blood hit his tongue as the creature went limp, and he let it drop to the ground as he straightened. "Nice job, Moondream." He smiled at his former apprentice. Even if Moondream hadn't caught the rabbit, she'd still gotten the idea to steer it towards him - That was a win in his book.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 27th, 2017, 06:46 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip was better than anyone, than everyone. Or at least, that's what she told herself, and that's what she genuinely believed. Anyone who knew who she really was would call her cocky and self-conceited, and that was the real truth. However, she tried her best not to reveal her nasty personality. After all, she wouldn't be surrounded by handsome toms if she were her usual arrogant self. In all honesty, Fawnskip didn't understand why she did what she did - stringing poor tomcats along only to break their hearts in the end. Perhaps she did it for the thrill? Maybe she did it because she felt powerful? Maybe she did it for the control? Whatever the case, she liked it.

She came to a halt as she analyzed Obsidiansky's offer. Was Fawnskip willing to risk it? She could lose, and have to tell him something he wanted to know, but if she won... And she didn't even have to be truthful with him, now would she? He didn't know anything about her, meaning he wouldn't know if she lied or not. And the race would give her a chance to do what she loves most - have fun. Fawnskip glanced at him, a genuinely excited smile stretched across her muzzle. Her tail lashed behind her, and her eyes sparkled mischievously. ``Okay. Ready, set, go!``

As she launched herself forward, her hind paws kicking up earth behind her, she couldn't help but laugh joyously. Fawnskip sent a brief look over her shoulder, wanting to see Obsidiansky's expression to her head-start. There was not a doubt in her mind that the dark-pelted tomcat would catch up to her easily. Yes, all WindClan cats were rather fast, but some were faster than others. Fawnskip herself was really fast, but she wasn't sure about Obsidiansky's speed - she'd never run with him before. However, she didn't think Obsidiansky was slow; she prepared herself for a challenge, and hopefully, she was going to be challenged. Fawnskip thrived off challenges.
The black tom's ears pricked, waiting for that one word - the one 'go.' He really wanted to win this, he wanted to know something about Fawnskip. He wanted to get to know her. Right now, without her flirting with him, was when she seemed the most beautiful to the tom. Because it wasn't really like she was trying to impress, they were just playing and having fun. And, thinking about that, was the moment that her headstart caught Obsidiansky off guard. "Hey! No fair, you cheater!" The tom laughed as he sprang foward, his muscles straining to their limit to try and catch Fawnskip. He didn't feel like he was obligated to beat her. Because, right now, it seemed like all she wanted was a game. She wouldn't do anything bad to him if she won! But, Obsidiansky still wanted to know something.

He wanted to get to know her, even though she probably wouldn't let him. He knew her type - but even if she didn't, he would have learned something anyways. Either something about her or that she was a terrific liar. Obsidiansky wished he could tell when cats were lying, he wished he could have the power to realize that every time, and yet he didn't. Which was annoying... but oh well, he could live with it. He was satisfied to be a loyal warrior of WindClan, anyways. Right now he was so close to her that he could feel her tail almost brushing his face, he could have reached out and grabbed it. He could have almost brushed himself against her. Of course, that was the wrong thing to be thinking at the moment. Obsidiansky gritted his teeth and pulled fowards. He could feel himself coming fowards, centimeter by centimeter, first it was him ahead then her - Obsidiansky wasn't a WindClan cat for nothing.

He was a fast tom. But of course, what with Fawnskip's headstart and her being much slimmer built then he was (that wasn't to say he was plump, but he was quite well muscled) he guessed she was going to win. What was her request going to be?What was she going to choose if she won, was she going to ask him something personal? Was she going to ask him something else? Obsidiansky really didn't know, and he was a little nervous about what she might ask him. Fawnskip didn't really seem like the type to start off with a basic personal conversation. Then again, perhaps he had completely misjudged the situation! Maybe she was exactly that type! However much she doesn't seem like it. He thought, the grumble playing lowly in his head.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread