Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 09:18 PM

Old May 19th, 2018, 05:51 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Cherryblossom nodded and stood beside lightninstrike while iceclaw looked at greyshade "why you glaring at me i never use claws during training" she said then paused thinking "ok wait I've only did it once and that was our first time all training together" she said then crouched facing cherryblossom and lightningstrike
"It still hurt," Greyshade remarked as he crouched next to Iceclaw.

Lightningstrike stretched out her legs, flexing her front paws. "Let's go then!"
Old May 19th, 2018, 07:34 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Sweetfawn let out a brief purr. "Whatever, mousebrain! Let's get back to hunting, yes?" She flicked her tail, stepping onto the bank. Maybe she would catch a vole or something; they were one of her favorites.
"Okay!" Thornwhisker lunged out of the water, spraying droplets everywhere. "We should try deeper up the river, the are really yummy foods there." He signed wistfully , then bounced off.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old May 19th, 2018, 02:55 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
"It still hurt," Greyshade remarked as he crouched next to Iceclaw.

Lightningstrike stretched out her legs, flexing her front paws. "Let's go then!"
Iceclaw rolled her eyes then suddenly leaped in between cherryblossom and lightningstrike kicking out with her himd paws hitting cherryblossom and shoving lightningstrike off balance

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old May 20th, 2018, 05:54 AM
Pungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Iceclaw rolled her eyes then suddenly leaped in between cherryblossom and lightningstrike kicking out with her himd paws hitting cherryblossom and shoving lightningstrike off balance
Lightningstrike was knocked off balance but leapt away in an attempt to regain it.

Greyshade sprinted toward Cherryblossom and pounced, hoping to take advantage of the distraction.
Old May 21st, 2018, 09:40 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

the sun beat down upon the dark calico fur of a feline, their ears perked and eyes closed to relax in the warm newleaf day. they rolled over with a contented purr and let a soft, sleepy smile pull at their lips. the warrior, dappledbelly, finally blinked open their eyes and yawned after quite a bit of rest. rising to their paws, the calico cat sat down and began to groom debris from their fur in which had been caught while they rested. tail flicking, dappledbelly hummed to themself as they silently relaxed in the territory of the clan, their fur glistening from being freshly groomed. dappledbelly's nose twitcged as they scented a mouse, but they decided to allow it to run free and undisturbed for a little while longer, not wanting to cause imbalance to the peaceful quietness that has settled at that moment.

@Kattail
Old May 21st, 2018, 10:17 PM

A large fluffy gray and white tom wondered the outskirts of the woods the tom could smell an abundance of different cats but only stayed on the edge not daring to get any closer his ears twitched straining to hear something more
Old May 22nd, 2018, 07:59 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@RedHead

(Agh, sorry it's so short! Haven't RPed Ember in awhile, so it'll take a bit to get back into the swing of things with her!)

Emberwing pushed her way out of camp and gave her dark fur a shake to dislodge the pieces of undergrowth that had decided to cling along to it. Sleep still resided in the corners of her eyes and limbs as she tried to jolt them awake with each step. It had been quite some time since Emberwing had come out into the territory. She had been nursing her injury - perhaps a bit too much - and now that it was barely visible as a scar, she had drug herself from the comfort of her nest to fetch Cinnamonpaw. They'd only had a few training sessions together, and the russet-furred feline figured it might be time to step things up a bit.

"How did you sleep last night, Cinnamonpaw?" she asked, looking over at the younger molly as they both walked, Emberwing's paws instinctively guiding her towards the Training Cave where a majority of ThunderClan's apprentices were trained when they weren't out applying what they had learned. The day was warm, and the weak sun shown through the treetops. Practically all of the snow had melted into the grass, the blades flattening under each paw step she took. Squeaks and squabbling from prey nearby could be heard, falling silent as Emberwing and Cinnamonpaw cross their path. She figured there would be time to track them down later; at the moment, she wanted to focus on her favorite part of apprentice training - the battle techniques. Plus, she was still a bit sour over her loss to Halfgaze, the former ShadowClan deputy, during the battle a moon ago. It'll be good for Cinnamonpaw, and me too. I've gotten rusty, she thought to herself, shaking her head as if to shake the thought loose from her mind. She watched Cinnamonpaw, waiting for her answer.

[Cinnamonpaw is a tom by the way XD no worries though, I mix up genders a lot too when RPing]

Cinnamonpaw’s eyes were bright as he followed his mentor, his step a lot more jumpy than the warrior’s. It was natural for the young tomcat to be like this so early in the morning, he’s always woken up early, in his entire short life. Plus, nothing got him more excited than learning some new battle moves. The russet-brown Bengal was leaping over a small stump as Emberwing asked him a question. Smiling, he padded up to walk beside her. “Oh you know, in a nest, probably curled up.” He meowed, shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. He knew exactly what Emberwing had meant, but the tomcat was feeling extra playful this morning. Though to some cats, his way of taking questions literally could get quite annoying. He knew his mother often scolded him for it.
He looked sideways at his mentor, awaiting her reaction to his answer. As well as asking a question of his own. “What type of techniques are we planning on doing today?”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 01:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
for the entire time that he was there, powdernose slept. breathing, dreaming, ignoring the fact that a certain grey tabby was clouding his thoughts. his breath was steady despite the occasional break as he fidgeted or rolled over, still curled up in a tiny, fluffy ball. heartbeats remained ticking by, even after the time that powdernose was supposed to meet with stonegazer. then, finally, he woke up.
the tom stood and stretched in what little space he had, his jaws widening in a yawn. his tail whipped about lazily before he slid from his hiding spot. powdernose blinked multiple times as he attempted to clear sleep from his eyes, then looked up at the sky. seeing how dark it was, he yelped with a start, quickly turning to race back to the meeting spot, hoping stonegazer was still there.
although his fur was disheveled, tail poofed, and eyes wide, powdernose rushed into the clearing like nothing was wrong. once he was there, he skid to a stop in front of stonegazer, silently relieved that he was still there.
"ah, forgive me for being late! i- uh- had some business to attend to," he explained sheepishly, ears swiveling with embarrassment. the small siamese's eyes twinkled before he cleared his throat, sitting down and willing his fur to settle. calm yourself, powdernose. he took a deep breath and smiled. "so, ah, stonegazer, shall i show you the wonders of stargazing?" oh, that sounds so idiotic! closing his eyes, powdernose stifled the dark voice in his head and focused solely on keeping stonegazer's attention.
this is your chance to prove yourself to him. don't mess this up.
If Stonegazer were being entirely honest with himself, he was a little excited for tonight. Really, simply because Powdernose himself was so excited about it. The little tom was sweet, for sure, but as a deputy… Stonegazer was still deciding what he thought about that. His ears pricked forward a little when Powdernose came sliding in in front of him - it wasn’t exactly a professional move, but this was hardly a professional thing to do. Oh well, he couldn’t complain… it was nice to get some relaxation in after a day of duties sometimes. He’d gotten everything done, so there was no reason to worry that something could be wrong.

”Business, hm?” The tom’s eyes scanned over the tom, and then his entire body seemed to soften a little. ”Well, if it couldn’t be helped, I’m sure it’s perfectly alright. You’re here now.” It felt a little awkward with just the two of them here, on a more planned outing - most of their meetings had been by chance, or not really scheduled. Stonegazer liked order, but even he was curious about the setup of this. What did Powdernose want? Just to be friends, or… no, that was ridiculous. Besides, if that were the case, then he would be severely disappointed.

Stonegazer had survived this long without any foolish thoughts of romance, and he certainly wasn’t going to start at this age. It was a stretch to think that, anyways. ”Okay. Are we going to stay here, or are there better spots?” He asked, looking around their surroundings. From this angle, it was fairly easy to see the sky - some branches of the trees were overgrown, but not so much so that it was impossible to see through them. Perhaps this was the best spot.

A full medicine cat of ThunderClan. She had finished her training, she was… well, free, she supposed. Caliaflame’s confidence had grown a little bit ever since the ceremony, because after all - why wouldn’t it? Her mind was beginning to come to terms with Wheatfur’s death, and as a matter of fact, she had even settled into a better schedule for herself. Right now, she was taking a quick walk - she didn’t have any patients at the moment, and she wouldn’t be gone long if there were any emergencies. Certainly it was okay for her to do this. So far, she hadn’t been out of camp for so long that anyone had been in critical condition when she returned… which was a blessing, really. She was thankful for that. Her tail twitched as she stopped, glancing up at the sky through the trees.

It was nice out today, and Caliaflame had a good feeling about the day in general - maybe. It’d been pretty slow lately, since the tensions with ThunderClan and WindClan had started fading a little more, and Caliaflame was pretty sure peace would last longer this time. After all, the Clans couldn’t be in a constant state of battle - it just wouldn’t be healthy for things to work that way. She headed on through the territory, her tail swishing from side to side, barely brushing the ground as she did so. There was a hint of a smile on her features, because today - today things were going at least a little bit as she had planned them. Today, she wasn’t having to try and save someone from the brink of death, or hearing whispers about her being “too young” or “too inexperienced” to take care of the Clan.

And for once, she hadn’t been putting herself down anytime she thought about her patients. Well… not constantly, anyways. Sure, there was still that flicker of doubt… “am I good enough to be a full medicine cat” was certainly stuck in her head, but she wasn’t dwelling on it. Things would change, because life was too rough to stay this way… but for right now, Caliaflame felt like nothing could bring her down.

@starfall

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 08:45 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ashflower reared up, grinning impishly at her sister. "Three... two... one..." She squared her shoulders and flicked her ears up. "Go!" She began running, pelting through the trees in an effort to get away from the other area and find somewhere with more prey. She slowed to a stop, trotting gently for a moment before settling back on her haunches and waiting. A brief shiver of grass and an anxious twitter was what alerted her to the sparrow nearby. She grinned. Those two points are all mine... She wiggled her haunches briefly, focusing her eyes right on where the prey was. Silence... then, a roar of adrenaline as Ashflower launched forward, sprinting towards the hidden sparrow. The flutter of wings and an alerted chirp was all that occurred before Ashflower knocked the bird down to the ground and snapped its neck. "One down, five to go." She hummed with a smile.
Ambersky bounded through the forest instantly, keeping her pawsteps as light as possible. It was hard to curb her energy and excitement, especially during games like this. But it was never really about winning for her... Though she could get competitive sometimes, in the end she enjoyed the game most of all. She paused and turned her head briefly, stopping when he heard a rustle in the bushes, and her eyes narrowed slightly. Then she leaned back on her paws, ready to lunge as a small mouse scuttled out of the leaves. She pounced, claws out, and managed to snap the small rodent's neck quickly and hopefully painlessly, letting out a small, breathless laugh before shaking her fur out. "Ah, this is fun." She mumbled, burying the prey quickly before taking off again.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old May 22nd, 2018, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Ambersky bounded through the forest instantly, keeping her pawsteps as light as possible. It was hard to curb her energy and excitement, especially during games like this. But it was never really about winning for her... Though she could get competitive sometimes, in the end she enjoyed the game most of all. She paused and turned her head briefly, stopping when he heard a rustle in the bushes, and her eyes narrowed slightly. Then she leaned back on her paws, ready to lunge as a small mouse scuttled out of the leaves. She pounced, claws out, and managed to snap the small rodent's neck quickly and hopefully painlessly, letting out a small, breathless laugh before shaking her fur out. "Ah, this is fun." She mumbled, burying the prey quickly before taking off again.
Gently closing her jaws around the fallen sparrow, Ashflower made her way to the base of a tree nearby. She gently clawed at the earth right beneath it, between two massive roots. The pit just deep enough to hide the prey, Ashflower dropped it in and covered it back up. She flicked her ears up and looked over her shoulder hearing another quiet shiver of grass. She turned around slowly, focusing her gaze on the trembling blades, sinking into a low hunting crouch. A tiny head poked out of the grass. A squirrel of all things! "Stars above," She hissed under her breath, tracking its sharp, jerky movements. It hadn't noticed her yet. "I hate hunting squirrels." She moved forward slowly. The tiny ears twitched, wide black eyes focusing on Ashflower's face, which drew closer. Although it was silent, to Ashflower it felt as if lightning had stuck- within a moment, she was chasing the rodent through the trees, pelting after it and snapping her jaws at its tail. "Get back here!" She jumped over a log, aiming her paws at the russet-colored rodent. She rolled forward, spitting as the fur of the squirrel's tail filled her mouth. Sliding to a stop, Ashflower looked down at her paws- miraculously, she had caught the squirrel, and its head seemed to have snapped back during their struggle. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "I caught it." She spat the tail out of her mouth, rasping her tongue over her fur in an attempt to rid her maw of the wiry hairs. She picked up the squirrel and looked around, trotting back towards the tree where she had buried her sparrow.

Last edited by red_inactive; May 22nd, 2018 at 09:26 PM.