by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 12:17 AM

Old January 20th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default The New Prophecy - Percy Jackson

@~WolfDen~ @Estelle @Vexing
It's a normal wednesday at Philoson Academy. Atleast, it seems normal. There's a weird person no one has ever seen before, even though almost everyone says he's been there since a long time. He claims he's Mr. Eshon, a math teacher.

Click my dragons!
Old January 20th, 2020, 12:21 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: The New Prophecy - Percy Jackson

@MagicCat99 @Estelle @Vexing
[Are the Half-bloods and Satyr's going to know each other?]
"Well, It was nice meeting you, Nathaniel." Mr. Eshon told Nathan as they parted ways. "Man, I don't think i've ever seen that guy in my life." He thought. Nathan was sure of it. He had NEVER seen this man in Philoson Academy, EVER! Even if he had only been going to this school for a year, that would be enough time to meet all the math teachers. But everyone was saying he had been here the whole time! "Am I imagining things? I didn't get enough sleep last night, So maybe its that." He thought. He was so deep in thought that he bumped into someone! "Sorry about that." He said, without looking at the person. Then he continued walked and went to his locker.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; January 20th, 2020 at 12:47 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

@~WolfDen~ @Estelle @MagicCat99

Noah was walking through the hallway, his arms swaying at his side and a dopey smile strewn onto his face when he caught the gaze of a girl by her locker. He shot a few finger guns at her and she scoffed before turning away just as Noah bumped into Mr. Eshon. He groaned and looked up at the teacher who smiled down at him before chuckling, "You should pay more attention, you might end up killing someone." Before he thought about it, Noah smiled and winked at the guy, "You first," which caused his smile to falter and a dark gleam to shine in his eyes however just as quickly as it had arrived, the expression vanished and the teacher chuckled. He walked past Noah, leaving the boy with a strange sense of paranoia welling up in his chest, "Jeez, what a creep." Noah continued on though, arriving at his locker.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old January 20th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

@~WolfDen~ @MagicCat99 @Vexing

Anastasia left the English classroom "see you next time" she said before turning away and starting to walk down the corridor. She soon noticed Mr.Eshon I swear in all my years i've been in this school, i've never seen him she thought as she walked past him.

"Anastasia, do you need something? If you are wondering about Miss Plume, she indeed is here today." Mr.Eshon asked.

"oh! Uh..s-sorry, yes, I wanted to ask that, I heard rumors she might be absent today. But it's good to know she's here.."
I must've been staring.. she thought. "apologies, but I'm in a bit of a hurry.."

"that's what I thought, we'll it was nice meeting you again. Have a good day. he then nodded and gave a smile as he turned away.

"you too sir, goodbye." she returned the smile, then quickly headed to her locker. I can't wait to go home! she thought as she opened her locker, frowning as she thought back at the exchange of words with Mr.Eshon strange guy..
She lightly shook her head, shaking away the thought oh well..what time is it actually? she asked herself yet outloud.
Old January 21st, 2020, 03:36 AM
Existing being on Earth

(Posting order : me - @~WolfDen~ - @Vexing - @Estelle )
(They would at least know eachother's names)
Kenja was walking through the hallway, her backpack on her back with her best friend Orin walking besides her. Mr. Eshon walked out of one of the classrooms. "Do you know that guy?" She asked Orin, turning her head to him. He was sniffing and glaring at Mr. Eshon like he stole something from him, but turned when he heared her talk to him. "I really have no idea." He answered with a shrug. They looked back and Mr. Eshon was gone. She sighed and continued on her way to their classroom when a voice echoed through the hallway. "All students must gather in front of classroom 4B!" "Well, guess we're turning around." Kenja said. Orin hesitated, but followed. All students were called into the classroom by name. Kenja noticed it was always a group of four children at the same time. She wondered with who she would be in the group.

Last edited by MagicCat99; January 21st, 2020 at 03:39 AM.
Old January 21st, 2020, 08:21 AM
eternally tired

@MagicCat99 @Vexing @Estelle

Nathan heard the call from the speakers, "Well, Time for class." Before he left, he made sure his backpack was fully stocked. "Food? Check. Books? Check." He thought. While he was making sure, Aki came over to him. "Whatup dude?" He said. Nathan had known Aki for some time. Since the beginning of school in fact. They had become friends over time, and they hung out a lot. "Not much bro. Just heading to Classroom 4B!" Aki shot him a scared face. "A-are you sure?" "Well, it's not like I can just skip class." Nathan got up and started to walk towards class, and Aki hurried behind him.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 21st, 2020, 06:56 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

@~WolfDen~ @Estelle @MagicCat99
Noah heard the loudspeaker begin callin for names but what caught him off guard was that it was the voice of that weirdo Mr. Eshon. Dead guy, I'mma call him dead guy he thought to himself before beginning to make his way to classroom 4B. On his way down the hallway, a familiar hairstyle and skin tone caught his attention, causing him to crack a smile as he wrapped an arm across the shoulders of his best friend, "Hey Isha! What's up?" She made a low growling noise but it didn't scare Noah, instead he simply dragged her along with him down the hall, causing her to hiss "Get your arm off me Noah." This caught his attention and he chuckled before placing his hand back into his pocket but, oddly enough, as he continued forward Isha still followed, hugging her books tight to her chest as her cheeks took on a small red hue.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; January 21st, 2020 at 06:56 PM.
Old January 21st, 2020, 09:25 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

@MagicCat99 @~WolfDen~ @Vexing

Anastasia took one of her books from the locker, closing it afterwards, and put it in her backpack. She was about to head upstairs to the second floor when she heard the announcement "Pfff what now?" she thought, slightly annoyed "oh well, might be something important" she turned around and started walking to classroom 4B. On her way there she saw Erza; "Hi Erza!" she called out.

Erza turned around, surprised to hear her name being called "hm? Oh hey pinkie! what's up? Shouldn't you be heading upstairs to physiques or something?" she asked as she pointed the direction Anastasia had come from.

"normally, yes, but haven't you heard the announcement? All students must gather in front of classroom 4B." she said as she adjusted her bag "common, we're gonna be late." Anastasia added befor heading of once more. Erza nodded and ended up following, adding a "sure.." as they went there.

Once arrived they were surprised to see that everyone got paired up in groups of 4 and that the students were called into the classroom by name "this might take a while" she thought as she stood with Erza somewhere at the back of the crowd.
Old January 22nd, 2020, 12:09 AM
Existing being on Earth

@~WolfDen~ @Vexing @Estelle
After it seemed like all the students had been called, Mr. Eshon's voice finally said: "Kenja Reser, Noah Perkins, Nathaniel Price and Anastasia Wright, please come in." Kenja headed to the door, but Orin pulled on her arm. "You shouldn't go." He said. She shook loose of him. "Orin, everyone has gone. Everyone has also come out." She said before walking towards the door. The door swayed open when she stood in front of it and she entered. The room was completely empty. Mr. Eshon stood in the middle with a grin. In the corner of the room there were two large, wooden doors that looked like they would lead to a garage. There were no windows. "Hello.." She said to Mr. Eshon, who didn't reply.

Click my dragons!
Old January 22nd, 2020, 08:27 AM
eternally tired

@MagicCat99 @Vexing @Estelle

Nathan made it to Classroom 4B just in time as all their names were being called. He was about to head in but Aki stopped him. "Maybe you shouldn't go in there. What if it's the wrong classroom." Nathan chuckled at Aki's comment. "I know for sure its the right classroom. Just look!" He pointed at the sign that said Classroom 4B. "A-are you sure they said your name?" "Aki, I am 100% sure that Nathaniel Price is MY name. I don't think there are any other Nathaniel Price's in this school." He then dismissed Aki and walked into the classroom. He looked around and saw Mr. Eshon standing, not moving. Just, grinning. There were no Windows and two doors. So no one could see into this classroom. He turned to Kenja, a girl that was also called in and whispered. "Creepy."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; January 22nd, 2020 at 08:27 AM.