Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 12:41 AM
What type of music do you...
Last post by Dust
Today 12:03 AM
StarClan Guides Needed!
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:52 PM
"Through the Soot Lay the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:42 PM

Old February 9th, 2019, 09:31 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Caramel's Alleyway (open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
"My name is Caramel, and your welcome for the bacon. I have plenty of food." The caramel colored tortie replied, nodding towards the kitten, "Nice to meet you, Butterbean."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post
(@.:Virgo.: @Blissy @Lilyfur2 Y'all mind if I hop in here?)
Java yawned as he walked through the Twolegplace. The large tom was tired; his muscles ached, his legs hurt, and his stomach was growling so loud he was surprised he hadn't woken up half the neighborhood. Mistake to stay up so late, he thought with a grimace. Should've listened to the others...
The sound of voices reached his brown ears and he blinked. Following the noise, his fuzzy white tail twitching every once in a while, he came upon the source: a group of three cat, sitting on a rooftop where some Twolegs kept their herbs. He darted quickly under a bush, and the sharp-edged leaves scratched at his brown and white pelt. What were they doing? And that smell... was that... food?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
*i hope yall don't mind me barging in here*

artemis's head ached with all of the sounds of the twoleg place. she was more or less accustomed to it, as she'd lived around here her entire life, but nevertheless sometimes the many noises and sounds nauseated her. the female took a big breath of air, not exactly fresh, and smelled the delicious scent of food. there was a mix of cats, but artemis figured it was probably just a group of kittypets. most of the kittypets she'd met were more on the friendly side, so artemis figured she should go investigate the scent of food. her stomach growled in agreement at the thought of eating. the loner swiftly climbed a twoleg house, spotting three cats from her position atop a rooftop. down below sat another cat watching, and artemis's whiskers twitched. should i go? she wondered hesitantly, glancing from the group to the lone cat.

Butterbean nodded gratefully. "Thank you Caramel, for the bacon and all!" He gulped his portion down. He settled down on the hard, they floor, and he sat there silently for a moment. That was unlike him. He smiled happily, a huge grin that took up most of his face, and then replied to the she-cat again. " Do you get many visitors around here? " He asked. " This is an amazing place! You can actually see the sky! " He mewed, looking up at the beautiful blue. He had never been allowed outside of the twolegnest, so he was happy to see the big, blue and green world again.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 15th, 2019, 12:18 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

Butterbean nodded gratefully. "Thank you Caramel, for the bacon and all!" He gulped his portion down. He settled down on the hard, they floor, and he sat there silently for a moment. That was unlike him. He smiled happily, a huge grin that took up most of his face, and then replied to the she-cat again. " Do you get many visitors around here? " He asked. " This is an amazing place! You can actually see the sky! " He mewed, looking up at the beautiful blue. He had never been allowed outside of the twolegnest, so he was happy to see the big, blue and green world again.
@Hopekitt @Coriander

Caramel chuckled at the young cat, because he seemed as if he had never seen the sky before, but soon tensed up at the scent of new cats. She looked around, and soon saw two cats, one with a brown and white pelt, and another one that looked like a female. She tried to keep her pelt as smooth as possible as she turned and looked at the presumed tom, her olive colored eyes flicking from him to Butterbean behind her. "I know your there, so you can out." She said, all the while an amused spark in her eyes.

She then turned to the other cat and her long tail kicked up some sand that had gotten up here from the winds. The late morning was a little cold, and her pawpads were already frozen. "I know you're there too." She turned back and slid down a bent gutter to get more food.

She came back up with a few more things to eat, along with a fresh mouse she had caught in the alleyway. She set the food items down and smiled at the newcomers, "Here," She said, still smiling kindly, "You can have these."
Old February 15th, 2019, 02:56 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
@Hopekitt @Coriander

Caramel chuckled at the young cat, because he seemed as if he had never seen the sky before, but soon tensed up at the scent of new cats. She looked around, and soon saw two cats, one with a brown and white pelt, and another one that looked like a female. She tried to keep her pelt as smooth as possible as she turned and looked at the presumed tom, her olive colored eyes flicking from him to Butterbean behind her. "I know your there, so you can out." She said, all the while an amused spark in her eyes.

She then turned to the other cat and her long tail kicked up some sand that had gotten up here from the winds. The late morning was a little cold, and her pawpads were already frozen. "I know you're there too." She turned back and slid down a bent gutter to get more food.

She came back up with a few more things to eat, along with a fresh mouse she had caught in the alleyway. She set the food items down and smiled at the newcomers, "Here," She said, still smiling kindly, "You can have these."
Butterbean smiled at Caramel, and looked past her at the strange cat. He his behind the she-cat, feeling suddenly afraid. Would they hurt them? He wondered. He peeked out from behind Caramel. " Who're you? I-I'm not scared! " He squeaked, his voice high.

@.:Virgo:.
@Hopekitt
@Coriander

Old February 15th, 2019, 05:34 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
@Hopekitt @Coriander

Quote:
Butterbean smiled at Caramel, and looked past her at the strange cat. He his behind the she-cat, feeling suddenly afraid. Would they hurt them? He wondered. He peeked out from behind Caramel. " Who're you? I-I'm not scared! " He squeaked, his voice high.

@Hopekitt
@Coriander
artemis nodded at the stranger's acknowledgement of her presence. "i'm not trying to hide myself from you, i'm simply alone and like to watch cats talk. drama never ceases to entertain me, if you know what i mean," she smiled, her silvery white fur glistening. the female watched as the cat slid down, coming up after a few heartbeats with some food. artemis's ear twitched in amusement and curiosity, before she realized that the cat was talking to her and another presumed newcomer. "you can eat first," artemis spoke, glancing from the cats who were there first to the other newcomer. she dipped her head respectfully, walking towards the cats and then sitting a few paces away from them gratefully. she watched interestedly, her silver-white colored tail flapping around in the wind naturally.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 15th, 2019, 08:58 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
artemis nodded at the stranger's acknowledgement of her presence. "i'm not trying to hide myself from you, i'm simply alone and like to watch cats talk. drama never ceases to entertain me, if you know what i mean," she smiled, her silvery white fur glistening. the female watched as the cat slid down, coming up after a few heartbeats with some food. artemis's ear twitched in amusement and curiosity, before she realized that the cat was talking to her and another presumed newcomer. "you can eat first," artemis spoke, glancing from the cats who were there first to the other newcomer. she dipped her head respectfully, walking towards the cats and then sitting a few paces away from them gratefully. she watched interestedly, her silver-white colored tail flapping around in the wind naturally.
Butterbean relaxed a bit to see how friendly the cat was. He crept out from behind Caramel and walked in front of the newcomer, smiling and curious. His tail twitched in wonder as he looked at the cat. "Where did you come from? Where you on the roof of the building? Is it cool up there? Do you like the bacon? It's amazing, isn't it? Caramel, the cat over there, gave me some too. I'm Butterbean!" He mewed, throwing questions and comments at the she-cat.

@Hopekitt
@Coriander

Last edited by Moon Lily; February 15th, 2019 at 08:58 PM.
Old February 15th, 2019, 10:50 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Butterbean relaxed a bit to see how friendly the cat was. He crept out from behind Caramel and walked in front of the newcomer, smiling and curious. His tail twitched in wonder as he looked at the cat. "Where did you come from? Where you on the roof of the building? Is it cool up there? Do you like the bacon? It's amazing, isn't it? Caramel, the cat over there, gave me some too. I'm Butterbean!" He mewed, throwing questions and comments at the she-cat.

@Hopekitt
@Coriander
artemis's mouth twitched as she attempted to figure out which inquiry to answer first. the female shook her head to herself, then spoke. "hi butterbean, hello caramel," artemis greeted, granting each cat a once-over before continuing. "emmm," she said, tilting her head in confusion. the bombardment of questions repeated itself in her head and she chose to answer them in order. "what do you mean where did i come from? yeah, it's cool up there. there's a nice view. i do like the bacon, it's delicious." she grinned at butterbean as artemis finished responding to his comments and questions. "so, how long have you guys hung around here? i've been here awhile & you've managed to keep yourself hidden away from me."
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 16th, 2019, 06:48 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
artemis's mouth twitched as she attempted to figure out which inquiry to answer first. the female shook her head to herself, then spoke. "hi butterbean, hello caramel," artemis greeted, granting each cat a once-over before continuing. "emmm," she said, tilting her head in confusion. the bombardment of questions repeated itself in her head and she chose to answer them in order. "what do you mean where did i come from? yeah, it's cool up there. there's a nice view. i do like the bacon, it's delicious." she grinned at butterbean as artemis finished responding to his comments and questions. "so, how long have you guys hung around here? i've been here awhile & you've managed to keep yourself hidden away from me."
Butterbean smiled and stretched quickly, then pulled himself up again. This cat was really nice! He mrrowed cheerfully at this. " Thank you for answering me! " He squeaked. As a kit, he didn't think anyone would take him seriously. He listened as the she-cat asked him a question back. " I just came here actually" He replied. "I live in a Twoleg den down there! They never let me out, so maybe that's why you haven't seen me" He replied, gesturing down the alley at the row of houses. " But I don't know about Caramel. I just met her too, actually! " He mewed, grinning.
@Hopekitt @Coriander @.:Virgo:.

Last edited by Moon Lily; February 16th, 2019 at 06:48 AM.
Old February 16th, 2019, 07:46 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Quote:
Butterbean smiled and stretched quickly, then pulled himself up again. This cat was really nice! He mrrowed cheerfully at this. " Thank you for answering me! " He squeaked. As a kit, he didn't think anyone would take him seriously. He listened as the she-cat asked him a question back. " I just came here actually" He replied. "I live in a Twoleg den down there! They never let me out, so maybe that's why you haven't seen me" He replied, gesturing down the alley at the row of houses. " But I don't know about Caramel. I just met her too, actually! " He mewed, grinning.
@Hopekitt @Coriander @.:Virgo:.
Quote:
Quote:

@Hopekitt
@Coriander
The brown tortie shrugged as if to say 'Suit yourself', and took the coffee cake, the crumbs falling all over from it falling apart. She took a bite into it, and then looked towards one of the newcomers. After she swallowed, she chortled a little at Butterbean, as he launched seemingly endless questions at the molly. Soon after finishing, she started grooming her fur, all the while listening for any interesting things.
Old February 16th, 2019, 09:48 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
The brown tortie shrugged as if to say 'Suit yourself', and took the coffee cake, the crumbs falling all over from it falling apart. She took a bite into it, and then looked towards one of the newcomers. After she swallowed, she chortled a little at Butterbean, as he launched seemingly endless questions at the molly. Soon after finishing, she started grooming her fur, all the while listening for any interesting things.
Butterbean smiled to see that everything was well. "Caramel, where do you come from? I come from a Twoleg den, this cat said she was watching us from a roof, so where do you come from? Are you a little like me? Or a loner? Or a rouge? Ooo, are you one of those forest cats people talk about?!" He mewed curiously, his tone high and excited. He took another gulp of the bacon, and glanced back at the other she-cat. "Sorry to ask, but what's your name?" He asked the stranger curiously.

@Hopekitt
@Coriander

Old February 17th, 2019, 10:12 AM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Butterbean smiled to see that everything was well. "Caramel, where do you come from? I come from a Twoleg den, this cat said she was watching us from a roof, so where do you come from? Are you a little like me? Or a loner? Or a rouge? Ooo, are you one of those forest cats people talk about?!" He mewed curiously, his tone high and excited. He took another gulp of the bacon, and glanced back at the other she-cat. "Sorry to ask, but what's your name?" He asked the stranger curiously.

@Hopekitt
@Coriander
She smiled at the kitten and looked disattached for a moment. "I started out a loner, and still am to this day. I like my home in the alleyway, and the fat that I basically get free food from next door." She said, and looked at the small white and yellow cat.