WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Bean
Today 06:28 PM

Old October 8th, 2020, 07:06 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Scorchstrike sat alone to the right of everyone else, laying down in pain. She knew Irisflame would be mad at her for leaving when she was still recovering, but she just had to know what Dawnstar was going to say.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 8th, 2020, 07:32 AM
yellow did it i saw

My Mood: Lurking

Asterkit was sleeping during Dawnstar's call, but had just woken up, and wanted to see what everyone was doing. He sat away from everyone else, but not too far. (Open)
Old October 8th, 2020, 10:00 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post

[ @RedHead - if you wanna have Light mosey on over ]
Stonefang had very little patience today. With an expression fitting of his prefix, the grey tabby sauntered toward Shadowledge at the beck and call of dear, newly christened Dawnstar. His tail flicked behind him. Stone had better things to do -- so he hoped this meeting would conclude in a timely manner. Perhaps Dawn might be considerate of her clan's time and refrain from murdering anyone, he thought dryly.

[light shall mosey right on over]

Lightbubble was not looking forward to when Dawnstripe, most likely Dawnstar by now, would come back. It had been quiet and peaceful while she'd been out getting her lives. The tom had hoped some predator would take care of her before she got there, that way Shadowclan wouldn't have to deal with her any longer. They could appoint someone else in charge, or just go straight to anarchy. That would be fun to watch.
At least they had moved to a new camp though. And while Lightbubble wasn't a fan of the pebbles, the stone caves were quite clean and pine needles didn't get stuck in his fur ever five seconds. So he was liking this new settlement.
And of course, his favorite meeting buddy was sitting not too far off. Lightbubble usually always sat by himself at meetings, for fear of other cats getting too close, but Stonefang seemed to ward off anyone else sitting next to him with his angry disgusting green eyes. Which was perfect and left a nice wide space for Lightbubble to sit next to the tom and flirt, not committed flirting though, oh no. Stonefang was just... not quite up on that level yet.
Walking over to the tomcat, Lightbubble smiled brightly as he sat down gently next to him, though not close enough so that their fur was brushing. He could never trust to touch another cat's fur unless he'd washed them himself. "What do you think she's got planned to say? I hope it's something juicy, we could always stand for more spectacles, you know?" He asked, leaning his head slightly closer to Stonefang to speak with him.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; October 8th, 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Old October 8th, 2020, 10:17 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

[ all open ]

Scorchpaw padded up to the Shadowledge, ears flattened on his head and eyes turned downwards. He was still so confused with what was happened and why it was all happening. Everything was just far too much and he just... he wanted it to go back to a better time. He wanted to go back to being a kit when nothing mattered and nothing made sense. Because now, well... everything mattered, but still nothing made sense. And he couldn't figure out what to do about it.
_________

Freezepaw's bright golden stare stayed neutral as she padded up to the Shadowledge and sat down on the edge of the group, preferring to stay away form stupid cats and just listen to these announcements in silence.
______

Flintspirit stayed near the back of the group, tail curling around his paws as he looked over the other cat's heads to Dawnstar, most likely that at this point, if her trip had gone well, awaiting to see what she would say and what would be done.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 8th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Foggybrook of SHC~

Foggybrook leapt feeling like she was missing something while watching lizards after most of the clan seemed to be gone from the clearing The molly yelped before trying to trace their scents to let out a sigh of relief when it seems that they were having a meeting for something. Ooh, her brain exclaimed, Dawnstripe/star looks a bit shiny! Foggybrook didn't know what shiny cats meant but Dawn looked cool. She shuffled her way around the crowd to find a spot near by the now leader.

"Hi hi," she smiled at Dawnstripe. Foggybrook wondered what this meeting was going to be about. Hopefully not some boring news. Nobody liked boring news because the world was filled with sunshine, daisies, and rainbows. Everyone knew that basic.

{ @Undertaker Feel free to ignore this if you aren't up though Foggy will try to hug Dawn one day ehehehehe}
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; October 8th, 2020 at 10:53 AM.
Old October 8th, 2020, 11:01 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Sparrowpaw bounded over right away at Dawnstar's call, his leader had called a clan meeting and he was ready to listen to whatever she said. He looked up at the leader with eyes full of admiration, how could any cat dislike her? The tom sat down on a tiny patch of flowers, looking around for any of the traitors.
Old October 8th, 2020, 11:04 AM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Peacepaw of SHC~
(OPEN)

Peacepaw hoped that he wasn't late for the meeting by that much time. It was a shame that his habit had developed into being a late cat which was not good in the long run. It must stop being this way. Peacepaw decided that he should fix this habit or else it wouldn't end very well. The tom lurked around the group seeking out a big amount of space so then he might as well do some meditation since he didn't do his daily meditation today. The tom didn't intend on breaking his streak that he held since he was able to open his eyes and listen to his parents teach him about a healthy mind set must always have some goals so then you can reward yourself if you are able to uphold them or fulfill them one day. It was a pretty exciting topic to think about as he finally found a good spot that wasn't his usual spot but it would do for the meantime as he wouldn't think the clan would shift the meeting to his usual choice of a meditation spot especially if the meeting was important like a ceremony or something. His mine must be clear now in order to start the routine.

The seal-point tom inhale and exhaled deeply to clear his mind with his eyes closed while focusing on the beautiful sounds of nature as the meeting was happening but mindful of the cats that were surrounding him waiting for the leader to begin her speech for the occasion. He stretched in the first pose to warm up so then he wouldn't have the many cramps he had from not realizing that you were supposed to warm up before any exercises. The warm ups made his muscles warm which was natural according to his parents.

The second pose was the kit's pose which was a funny name for it since it looked more like a kit about to faceplant in the soil making himself nearly crack up at his own thoughts. Peacepaw shook his head to remind himself that this was not time to be laughing at weird thoughts but rather feeling peace within himself to open up his mind to maybe new possibilities he would have never though of before.[

{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old October 8th, 2020, 12:23 PM
no power can compare.

My Mood: Kingly

Bisonkit was positively buzzing with excitement, ignorant to the ghost tabby's questioning gaze. The gravity of their situation hadn't settled enough on the kitten, not as much as it would for any older, functioning member of the clan. Had he caught on to the tension? Sure. However, the weight of their circumstances were all but irrelevant to one as young as the tabby kit. Looking back up at Fallenheart, the kitten grinned, "I'm excited for the meeting, silly!" A thought crossed his mind for a second and Bisonkit halted his fidgeting all together, opting instead to make himself smaller next to the black tabby beside him and lowering his voice a bit, "I wanna know what it's about before one of the queens spots me and drags me back to the nursery."

//
@bmkmb
Old October 8th, 2020, 02:53 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Lights View Post
She laughed "You lucky you met me in this good of a mood!"
l Brackenpaw l
She laughed, "I've never talked to someone this long before since I was a kit with my mother." she said smiling, "Do you usually make friends this fast?"

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old October 8th, 2020, 02:56 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
l Brackenpaw l
She laughed, "I've never talked to someone this long before since I was a kit with my mother." she said smiling, "Do you usually make friends this fast?"
"Yea I don't have many because i'm just 7 moons so cats tend to stay away"

Last edited by Festive Neon; October 8th, 2020 at 02:56 PM.