Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:56 PM
chickadee’s auction...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:55 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 04:54 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 04:26 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 04:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2020, 05:57 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

"I'll be very careful with Stagkit." Aspenkit replied very seriously. "Fawnkit, time to go, come meet all of the queens and kits!" @Arie @starshooter

Last edited by WhiteStripes; May 5th, 2020 at 05:57 PM.
Old May 5th, 2020, 05:57 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Moon Lily ]

Prancingkit teetered for a moment as her forepaw was suddenly yanked out from under her. She staggered a few steps forward, bumping into Runningpaw.

"Oof!", she muttered.

The brown cat shook out her fur and took the chance to try and slam her head upward into her opponent's chin.

A 'move' that Echokit had taught her.

She gritted her teeth in anger as Prancingkit remembered just how well
that had worked.

Stupid she-kit. Starclan, I hope this works for me too!, she thought, then instantly regretted it.

Nevermind, Starclan, I can do this myself! Thanks, though.

"Haha! I'm not down yet, nasty frog-eater!

Her pride was, indeed, going to be problematic as the moons went on.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old May 5th, 2020, 06:14 PM
nothing but a comedy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[ @Estelle- Oh, it's perfectly fine! Congrats! ]

Prancingkit nodded, carefully drawing her claws back in.

I'll get you next time, 'Echostar.'

I swear it.

In an angry huff, the kit turned around and flopped down on a random nest.

She could have at least admitted she would have lost anyway.

I mean, come on! What is her
PROB-

But Prancingkit never finished her thought.

She was fast asleep.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old May 5th, 2020, 06:19 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Whisperwillow tried to sit still while being examined but couldn't help but squirm a little, not liking the feeling of being under the paw of another cat. At the other's words, however, she stiffened. Of course, the words shocked her, the idea was just outrageous. Her only response was to laugh stiffly, giving the medicine cat a disbelieving look. "Don't joke with me now, there's just--"
She stammered, looking back down at her paws. "I mean I've had... some companions, but," She pushed herself up a bit, shaking her head with another laugh. "I don't like kits." It wasn't much of a reason why she couldn't be pregnant, but she couldn't believe StarClan would give her kits she didn't want.
@wren

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 5th, 2020, 06:33 PM
nothing but a comedy

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

[ @Zesty Mango ]

Sunpaw relaxed a bit at the other tom's words.

I suppose I know why his name is Gentlemoo!

This tom probably couldn't boss a cat around if he tried.

"Whatever you see fit to teach me is best. Besides, who would ever actually want to do apprentice duties?"

He shook his tabby head, a smile playing on his face.

"No, you'll have to use your mentor powers to get me to do that!"

The tom butted Gentlemoo's shoulder with his own in a friendly manner.

This might be a bearable apprenticeship after all.

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; May 5th, 2020 at 06:34 PM.
Old May 5th, 2020, 06:41 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
With all the mentors and apprentices somewhat situated, it was time to introduce some of the newer cats. Before that, the leader allows a low growl to build in the back of her throat as she noticed Wolfbound, Puffinhop, Peonypaw, and Basilpaw. "Wolfbound [ @wren ], I don't recall giving you Basilpaw as an apprentice." Twilightstar scowled, not at all happy with how harsh the warrior was being with the newly made apprentice. "Mind your own apprentice and Puffinhop [@S-oft ] will mind his." Puffinhop was a grown cat and a full warrior, despite his age, coward or not he should be able to handle a mere apprentice. How was Twilightstar suppose to depend on him defending the clan if a kit fresh out of the nursery frightened him? With one last frown, Twilightstar returns to address the cats.
"We've gathered some new faces. Clover, Cherry, Aster, Wraith, Fern, and Mist, all former outsiders or kittypets who have joined WindClan as Cloverpaw [ @FireSandwich ], Cherrykit [ @Wolfblaze ], Asterpaw [ @Slushie ], Coldamber [ @Rainquail ], Fernpaw [ @Mumble ], and Mistpelt [ @Shadowsight ]." She was aware that she had changed some of the cats' original names for confusion purposes. It didn't matter they got their new names and that is who they were now.
"We also had a former ThunderClanner join us, in order to prove his loyalties to us, Sunheart has willing been stripped of his warrior name and will be training as Sunpaw [ @Vessel ]." Twilightstar glanced around, uninterested in the queens or kits in search of the new apprentices. She was able to locate all of them expect Fernpaw. How disappointing, Twilightstar went out of her way to accept her into her clan and she did not show up to receive her mentor. Perhaps she did not belong in a clan after all.
"Deertalon [ @Sneakyfox55 ], you're open for an apprentice. I'll leave Cloverpaw with you." Twilightstar's seen him around about as much as she's seen Deerblossom. In the back of her mind, she felt like she'd be needing to find new mentors for both apprentices in the near future.
"Gentlemoo [ @Zesty Mango ], you'll be training Sunpaw." She was aware the tom was busy with a pregnant mate, but like everyone else, he could figure out how to juggle family and apprentice.
"Boulderclaw [ @Mumble ], I've heard you've been making a bit of trouble in the nursery since Softfeather was placed there. You clearly have too much time on your paws, I want you to train Asterpaw. If I hear that you are continuing to be a nuisance in the nursery, you'll be banned from entering." It shouldn't be a punishment to receive an apprentice, although, she guessed toms with mate might see it differently. Why Boulderclaw wanted to bicker with Lynxstep and Coyotesnarl, she didn't get. It was a stupid move on his part. On that note, she also had a kit to growl at.
"Darkkit [ @Dawneye ] I noticed you seem to think it was a good idea to take a stroll outside of camp. Perhaps I was too soft on you when you returned to the clan. I won't make that mistake again. You're getting to stay in the nursery for an extra moon, possibly two if the behavior continues." Scolding cats was such a drag why couldn't they all behave and mind themselves? Twilightstar was still debating on making the one bigger announcement before seeing if the Clan was up for some fun. First, though she had to make sure the mentors and apprentices were getting along.
Clover- now fernpaw- dashed into the clearing. She was so embarrassed! She had almost missed the ceremony! She stepped up to the breezerock, her fur fluffed up in embarrassment, "I'm so sorry, Twilightstar. I didn't mean to be late. I promise I won't be late ever again!" she mewed, shakily dipping her head to her new leader.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 5th, 2020, 06:49 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

“Momma, they like us right?” Cinderkit asked. @SparrowSoar
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Coyotesnarl blinked a few times taken aback by what had just been said to him. Who was this.. who did he think he was? His face remained expressionless for a few seconds as he took in all this information. hey now coyote just relax. Just breathe. This little twerp isn't worth it! He blinked a few times before turning to stare off into the distance. In and out.. yes.. thats it..

Or not

'LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SNOT" the tabby yelled suddenly standing so they were face to face raising a paw and jabbing it into his chest. "I have dealt with mousebrains all week, two kittens with white cough, The entire population of riverclans warriors following a raid and on top of that I CAN'T even sleep because of this stupid pollen. Now you better listen here if you want to pick a fight with me go right ahead but I cannot guarantee i'll fix what I break" the scarred tom was staring into his eyes for a long minute.

@Vessel

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Mumble ]

Asterpaw cast Sunpaw one last glance before rising to his feet and moving to meet Boulderclaw. His eyebrows knit together in concern. Had he really been assigned to such a disruptive cat? He leaned forward to touch noses with his mentor anyway.
Boulderclaw stared at his new apprentice through narrowed eyes, "I expect you to be nothing less than perfect." he rumbled, briefly touching noses with Asterpaw. He wasn't going to cut any slack for the smaller cat.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 5th, 2020, 06:55 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

"Of course, they just don't visit because they're busy." She mewed, giving a reassuring nod. @Chasepaw @Dawneye (Any idea for her death? I want it to be something my kittos can see like a snake or something)
Closed Thread