Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✧lys's adopts/store✧
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 06:23 PM
The Raven Finder!
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 06:18 PM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:15 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:13 PM
"And the Stars Turned with...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 30th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Grimshadow ) Spotcloud chuckled and settled down, making it easier for Stormspirit to rest her head on his shoulder. He looked at the clan around them, enjoying the slight hush of winter.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Graham Cracker

My Mood: Queenly

( @Leaf )

Stormspirit nestled her head further into Spotcloud's fur and sighed gleefully. "Thank yooou..." She crooned and closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth she was getting from him. "Why aren't you complaining about the cold?" she asked in a half-muddled voice.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Fleaffy

@Grimshadow ) "My floofy fur keeps me warm," Spotcloud replied, looking at the shecat. His long coat did prove helpful in the winter but in the summer he often felt like he was melting.
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Graham Cracker

( @Leaf )

Her body trembled in silent laughter. "Hehe, floofy. StarClan, you are hopeless." She opened her eyes to stare at the tom. "You're very lucky to have floofy fur, as you call it. I'm probably going to meet my end because of the cold," Stormspirit joked.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:28 PM
Fleaffy

@Grimshadow ) "You're lucky in the summer though. My floofy fur makes me feel like snow melting too fast," the black and white spotted tom said, lifting his gaze to meet hers.
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Graham Cracker

( @Leaf )

Stormspirit grunted. "Yeah, but at least you're not as stiff as a board, shivering and shaking." Her eyes had a light of humour and mischief to them. "However, fortunately for me, I have friends with floofy fur that I can just cuddle up to to get warm. So, I suppose I do feel bad for you, since you can't do anything about it come Greenleaf."

Old December 30th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Fleaffy

@Grimshadow ) "That's what river dunks are for. When it gets really hot sometimes I go to the bank of a stream or river or whatever and just take a quick dip by the shore. It really helps to cool off," Spotcloud said, remembering how many times he'd done that with his siblings.
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Graham Cracker

( @Leaf )

"Doesn't it suck getting soaked, though? I'd hate sitting for so long, dripping and wet. I don't like getting wet already." Stormspirit shook her head. She definitely hated it. Even rain was annoying to her; getting hit by droplets of water that would mess up her fur and make it stick to her body, or get it into her eyes and roll down her nose. Such a pain... She thought.

Old December 30th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Fleaffy

@Grimshadow ) Spotcloud shrugged. "I don't mind getting wet," he said. Being wet did indeed make his fur heavy but he didn't care if he had to put up with it. He quite enjoyed playing in or with water actually.
Old December 30th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Graham Cracker

( @Leaf )

"Fair enough. Just don't take me on any of your trips to the river. I'd have to kill you," Stormspirit warned before she stretched out and relaxed into his body. "Now then, maybe my dreams will help me get away from this blasted cold." She resumed her closed eyes state and slowed her breathing in an attempt to have a nap.

Closed Thread