Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM

Old January 9th, 2024, 06:21 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: don't be a dummy [p]

FOXGLOVEKISS
she/her. 52 moons (at death). slender ginger molly with brown and cream markings, blue eyes. left hind leg is scarred.
( purrks ; worldweaver, nightmare fuel - tier 1 permanently active)

foxglovekiss takes a seat as whisperingpaw speaks up, listening to the young tom attentively (or so it seemed, at least.) crowtooth..crowtooth. she glaces away, trying to seem if she can remember the tom from when she was alive. "scared? oh my, well that's a good thing, dear." she assures. beastbelly seemed quite afraid in his last moments and she had loved every second of it. "I'm sure a shoulder drop will be easy for someone as smart as you."

she leans closer in feigned interest. she's not particularly interested in whether the ginger tom can hunt or not, but the way he goes silent..that, she's interested in. "before what, whisperingpaw?"

[ @ChaosBringer. ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 13th, 2024, 05:22 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw(93/100)

Whisperingpaw watched spoke then listened to Foxglove's answers, his eyes softly shining in excitement. It was... Nice to have someone to talk to. It felt good. When Foxglove spoke about a Shoulder Drop, Whisperingpaw bristled with excitment. 'She thinks I'll do good! She thinks I'm smart..' The young tom thought before Foxglovekiss leaned closer an asked a question. Be...Before Berryfrost, my first mentor was killed. The herbs Cowtuft had were poisoned, and he gave them to her.." Whisperingpaw explained, his voice trembling softly. His grief for all his losses had drove the apprentice into a state of depression, but filled with everlasting rage and hate.

[ @furrensic -Foxglovekiss]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:43 PM.
Old January 20th, 2024, 04:10 PM

FOXGLOVEKISS
she/her. 52 moons (at death). slender ginger molly with brown and cream markings, blue eyes. left hind leg is scarred.

berryfrost. so that's who whisperingpaw's former mentor is. poisoned..by the sounds of it, cowtuft was certainly some disappointing medicine cat. "oh, you poor thing.." she murmurs, resting her chin on the young tom's head and draping her tail over him in a comforting manner if he happened to allow it. "life has been horribly cruel to you, hasn't it?" she hums, gaze focused on the shadows. "life was the same for me. I lost many..my mate, my father, my mother.." her voice is soft as she says this, a low sigh following. a clever tactic to try and make whisperingpaw feel connected to her. to be seen as a victim, too.

her gaze grows cold for a split second. she stands and steps away from whisperingpaw, attention on him once again.

"but that's what makes you stronger, the fact that you're able to continue living despite your losses. the fact that you can make something of yourself..become the cat you've always dreamed of being." foxglovekiss encourages, a small smile playing on her maw. "but anyhow," she sighs, changing the topic back to training,,which she finds more important that whisperingpaw's sob story. she supposes she should be a little grateful for him, seeing as her boredom has subsided.

"the shoulder drop is..easy, you'll love it." foxglovekiss assures, a short nod. "you have to find a way to get on your opponent's back. once you do, grab their shoulders and lock them to the ground using a combination of your weight and claws, then you have the upper paw. sound easy enough?" she explains, eyes glinting with growing..amusement as she explains. she waits a few seconds before she continues, so whisperingpaw has time to process the information. "actually, there's an alternate version too. though, it's more...violent." her tail gives a short flick, "from the front..you have to get close enough to your opponent and leap at them, hooking your claws into their shoulders and slamming them to the ground. just a tip, dear..if you want a chance to dislocate or break a shoulder, put as much weight as you can in your front paws."

[ @ChaosBringer. ]

Old January 29th, 2024, 06:36 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Whisperingpaw(106/100)

The young tom flinched softly when Foxglovekiss rested her chin on his head and draped her tail over him. Leopardsong was the only one who ever gave him affection like this...Was the only one who ever wanted to talk to him. Until Stempaw and now Foxglovekiss. And someone killed her loved one's too... He'd skin them like a Shadowclan cat if he ever saw the cats who hurt Foxglovekiss. Whisperingpaw listened to the molly's soft voice, his fur prickling softly. Did she actually care? It seemed like she did...

Whisperingpaw wanted to whimper and cry as Foxglovekiss stepped away, taking her caring and motherly aura with her, but instead he listened to her speak. 'It'll make me stronger..Stronger. Nodding at she spoke, Whisperingpaw had a short confused expression when Foxglovekiss changed the topic quickly, but he brushed it off. It wasn't that nice to hang onto sour stories. The young tom was coming to like this cat. She was strong and ready to lead someone as sour and temperamental as Whisperingpaw. And now was that shoulder drop! Whisperingpaw listened intently to Foxglovekiss's instructions, memorizing it quickly so he didn't forget it.
'You have to find a way to get on your opponent's back. once you do, grab their shoulders and lock them to the ground using a combination of your weight and claws, then you have the upper paw.. I could do that! He thought over and over until the moves were burned into his mind forever.

But then there's another version! A more violent one. Would he be ok with that? Yeahhh! Violence was no problem for him!! It all sounded easy enough! Whisperingpaw smiled at Foxglovekiss then spoke. "Could we try it out?" He asked, his fur bristling with excitment.

[ @furrensic ]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Old February 1st, 2024, 07:11 PM

FOXGLOVEKISS

"oh, of course, dear." the slender molly agrees with a nod. was there really any point in her explaining the move to him if he didn't get to try it out at least once? while foxglovekiss was no fan of letting herself be used as a target (perhaps a reason she never got along with her mentors when she was an apprentice), she supposes whisperingpaw has to get some experience one way or another. besides, it's not like any injuries are permanent in this cold hell. a blessing that she could have only wished for when she was alive. though with her...tinkering and twisting of reality, she'll keep her claws sheathed for the young tom's sake. she's still not sure just how far her power goes.

"although, I'm not going to just stand here. you need to learn how to use it in a real life situation — your enemy will never just stand still. pretend I am an opponent from another clan..or your own. your worst enemy." she says, holding back from mentioning cowtuft. she's sure that would definitely strike a nerve. she then drops into a crouch. a lash of her tail, and she's sprinting towards the ginger apprentice, aiming to tackle him.

[ @ChaosBringer. ]

Old February 10th, 2024, 03:53 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Whisperingpaw(116/100)

Whisperingpaw smiled excitedly as Foxglovekiss agreed to the move. 'Hell yeah! I'll be fighting every enemy of Windclan soon!' He thought, leaping up and loosening his muscles in a stretch, getting ready to mock battle. Whisperingpaw remembered what Crowtooth had said. Relax your muscles. He shuffled on his paws and lashed his tail in excitment, and for distraction. 'Although, I'm not going to just stand here.' Whisperingpaw heard Foxglovekiss say, along with the fact he needed to be ready to use it against an enemy. He instinctively crouched just as the molly did, and shot to the side once she started sprinting at him. Proud of himself for dodging Foxglovekiss, Whisperingpaw quickly turned on his paws and leaped for Foxglovekiss's back, ready to try out the shoulder drop on her.

@furrensic

Old February 25th, 2024, 07:30 PM

FOXGLOVEKISS

foxglovekiss is a little shocked at whisperingpaw's quick reflexes, half expecting to have tackled the tom. her eyes widen ever so slightly before narrowing into slits when he manages to dodge. though, she supposes she's always been better at playing dirty and not fighting head on. just as she's about to whirl around, she feels the toms weight crashing down on her back and she lets out a hiss. deciding to make it a bit more difficult, she gives a shake of her pelt to try to get him off.

[ @ChaosBringer. ee not my best replies, apologies for that!! ]

Old March 5th, 2024, 07:18 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Whisperingpaw(127/100)

Whisperingpaw felt a wave of pride as he was able to get on the molly's back. But as he did, Foxglovekiss started to shake her pelt as an attempt to get him off. Whisperingpaw yelped in alarm as he came unblanaced for a moment, then he grabbed her shoulders with his claws and tried using his weight and claws to shove her to the ground.
@furrensic (So sorry for the wait)