Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 1st, 2023, 10:47 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Default Hollow of the Silver Ghost

Ghostpaw padded into the little depression she called home. It was far from it, actually. Home meant Whisper. Home meant Lynxpaw, though she wouldn't admit it. Home meant not this place. She hated it. She was dead, and in this stars-forsaken place. Alone. Whisper wasn't there. He was probably in StarClam, the idiot. The silvery pelt was darkened with the shadows and the gunk available everywhere in the Damned Forest. Silver was non-existent in that hell. Ghost stared up at the moonpess, starless sky. Silence. Except for the screeches of the damned, just like her. She crawled into the depression, enforced with brambles (she was proud of her work) so no one else could get in. Making for her dilapidated den at one end, the young molly swiftly glided across the gross ground, her huge paws for one not being a nuisance. She ducked in, the tears already falling fast down, down, down. Ghostpaw slumped into a heap, shaking and crying to herself. All alone, alone, alone. All her stupid fault.

(open)

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 1st, 2023, 11:00 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Hollow of the Silver Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Ghostpaw padded into the little depression she called home. It was far from it, actually. Home meant Whisper. Home meant Lynxpaw, though she wouldn't admit it. Home meant not this place. She hated it. She was dead, and in this stars-forsaken place. Alone. Whisper wasn't there. He was probably in StarClam, the idiot. The silvery pelt was darkened with the shadows and the gunk available everywhere in the Damned Forest. Silver was non-existent in that hell. Ghost stared up at the moonpess, starless sky. Silence. Except for the screeches of the damned, just like her. She crawled into the depression, enforced with brambles (she was proud of her work) so no one else could get in. Making for her dilapidated den at one end, the young molly swiftly glided across the gross ground, her huge paws for one not being a nuisance. She ducked in, the tears already falling fast down, down, down. Ghostpaw slumped into a heap, shaking and crying to herself. All alone, alone, alone. All her stupid fault.

(open)
Robinscratch noticed the young cat. "What's wrong, sweetheart~?" she meowed in a sweet, motherly voice, "Who happened to have harmed you? Would you like your revenge?" She slowly circled around the apprentice with a vicious grin.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 2nd, 2023, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensCall View Post
Robinscratch noticed the young cat. "What's wrong, sweetheart~?" she meowed in a sweet, motherly voice, "Who happened to have harmed you? Would you like your revenge?" She slowly circled around the apprentice with a vicious grin.

Ghostpaw scowled murderously at the intruder. Seriously, she was tired of random cats popping into her PRIVATE LIFE just because they could. Yes, that included Bumblestar, too. The silvery she-cat frantically scrubbed at her face with a large paw before getting up and turning to face the absolute stranger. "I'm not no sweetheart of yours, or anybody's, for a fact. Get lost," she hissed, voice low, hinting a warning, yet scratchy from her crying. Not that the proud long-haired molly would admit it. "Go. Away. I don't need you,"

But something made the apprentice quail inwardly, staring at the warrior, defiant as she was, tail erect and poised. Somehow, that wacko's aura was telling the 'paw that it would be a grave mistake to attack. Sighing defeat, Ghost fell back onto her haunches. Being rebellious might not be the solution this time, unless she wanted to die... Wait, could she even die after dying? That sounded ridiculous. But if she could, where would her dead spirit go? Not something she wanted to try out, no.

Metallically hued eyes narrowed into slits, and would have shot daggers if they could. "What do you want from me?" she snarled, seeking an explanation from the Dark Forest cat without making herself sound like she was some begging fool.

Last edited by Watermeloon; November 2nd, 2023 at 03:16 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 05:53 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
Ghostpaw scowled murderously at the intruder. Seriously, she was tired of random cats popping into her PRIVATE LIFE just because they could. Yes, that included Bumblestar, too. The silvery she-cat frantically scrubbed at her face with a large paw before getting up and turning to face the absolute stranger. "I'm not no sweetheart of yours, or anybody's, for a fact. Get lost," she hissed, voice low, hinting a warning, yet scratchy from her crying. Not that the proud long-haired molly would admit it. "Go. Away. I don't need you,"

But something made the apprentice quail inwardly, staring at the warrior, defiant as she was, tail erect and poised. Somehow, that wacko's aura was telling the 'paw that it would be a grave mistake to attack. Sighing defeat, Ghost fell back onto her haunches. Being rebellious might not be the solution this time, unless she wanted to die... Wait, could she even die after dying? That sounded ridiculous. But if she could, where would her dead spirit go? Not something she wanted to try out, no.

Metallically hued eyes narrowed into slits, and would have shot daggers if they could. "What do you want from me?" she snarled, seeking an explanation from the Dark Forest cat without making herself sound like she was some begging fool.
Robinscratch chuckled. "Well it depends, darling," she replied, "What would you like to offer? And would you like something from dear old me~?" The fluffy tortoiseshell purred. "Well sweetie, my name is Robinscratch. I'm here to offer you the chance to help you stand against those who have wronged you...~ And based on the mopey look on your face, it seems there have been cats who've wronged you... ain't that right dollface~?"

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 3rd, 2023, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Robinscratch chuckled. "Well it depends, darling," she replied, "What would you like to offer? And would you like something from dear old me~?" The fluffy tortoiseshell purred. "Well sweetie, my name is Robinscratch. I'm here to offer you the chance to help you stand against those who have wronged you...~ And based on the mopey look on your face, it seems there have been cats who've wronged you... ain't that right dollface~?"

Ghostpaw supressed a growl, lynx-tipped ears flicking back. She knew better than to make deals or agreements with this shady kind of cat. SHe still had to answer anyway. "Yeah, my leader. Killed me, eh. And also ShadowClan. Killed my brother." There. Simple, precise, and not too revealing. The 'paw kept her face impassive, betraying nothing.

Old November 3rd, 2023, 07:54 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
Ghostpaw supressed a growl, lynx-tipped ears flicking back. She knew better than to make deals or agreements with this shady kind of cat. SHe still had to answer anyway. "Yeah, my leader. Killed me, eh. And also ShadowClan. Killed my brother." There. Simple, precise, and not too revealing. The 'paw kept her face impassive, betraying nothing.
"Well we can't have that, oh no, no no..." Robinscratch meowed, "Don't you want to make them pay~?" She let out a chuckle. "I can help you get your revenge~ If you want me to~"

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 3rd, 2023, 07:57 PM

Quote:
"Well we can't have that, oh no, no no..." Robinscratch meowed, "Don't you want to make them pay~?" She let out a chuckle. "I can help you get your revenge~ If you want me to~"

"What do you want in return?" Ghostpaw snarled, starting to get seriously irritated by this cat. "And who are you?"

Old November 3rd, 2023, 08:14 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
"What do you want in return?" Ghostpaw snarled, starting to get seriously irritated by this cat. "And who are you?"
"All I ask is for you to spread the word about my services~" The tortoiseshell purred. "Oh~? You want to know about me~? I'm just a mother who was separated from her kits... And willing to make the one behind it suffer..."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 3rd, 2023, 10:22 PM

Quote:
"All I ask is for you to spread the word about my services~" The tortoiseshell purred. "Oh~? You want to know about me~? I'm just a mother who was separated from her kits... And willing to make the one behind it suffer..."

"WEll then go and focus on making that guy suffer." The grumpy apprentice huffed. SHe did not want revenge on anyone. SHe. DID. NOT. NOPE NOPE NOPETTY NO SHE DIDN'T. The ex-rogue stomped a few paces off and plopped down, facing away from Whoever That Was.

A few heartbeats of silence passed.

"Actually, how do I exact revenge on an entire Clan?" Ghostpaw swivelled to face the Dark Forest queen, metallically hued eyes cutting through the dark.

Old November 4th, 2023, 06:14 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Quote:
"WEll then go and focus on making that guy suffer." The grumpy apprentice huffed. SHe did not want revenge on anyone. SHe. DID. NOT. NOPE NOPE NOPETTY NO SHE DIDN'T. The ex-rogue stomped a few paces off and plopped down, facing away from Whoever That Was.

A few heartbeats of silence passed.

"Actually, how do I exact revenge on an entire Clan?" Ghostpaw swivelled to face the Dark Forest queen, metallically hued eyes cutting through the dark.
"Oh... well..." Robinscratch meowed, "Rumours have spread about cats being able to change the real world. I for one, find all that very interesting. But I do believe that has to be worked towards...."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw