Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old December 25th, 2023, 04:06 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Time will go on, so we must, too..[Plot finder]

Hello, lovely members of WCO! I have been thinking hard on a nice and decent plot, and I’ve decided on one. So.. here.

Plot (sort of)

Night, a rouge, is the oldest sister of her siblings. They’re parents abandoned them when they saw how many kits they had to take care of, leaving Night at 8 moons to care for her 3 mooned siblings. She travels for a long time, providing for her siblings and eventually reaches Thunderclan, where they join the clan and then settle. Night is still very overprotective of her siblings out of instinct, and gets very upset if something happens to them. NOTE: this plot will take place after outsider joining in Thunderclan is allowed again

Explanation

All of Night’s siblings are named after times of the day or night. When you apply for a role, which is only the role of one of the siblings, you will be roleplaying as one of the kits. I will need everyone who applies to request their character into Thunderclan once we’ve had everyone and explain the plot. Copy and paste it for heaven’s sakes, I don’t mind at all! The name you choose determines the character’s overall personality, be creative, folks!

Parents appearance

The dad is a short white with dark grey speckles on his back and icy blue eyes, and the mom is a tall chimera with yellow eyes. You don’t have to stick with their exact genes, just try to make sure at least one thing is similar!

Name options

All of these names are your options!
Morning; Dawn; Midnight; Day; Sunrise; Sunset; Twilight; Evening; Dusk

Forms

Name:
Age (three moons):
Personality:
Appearence:
Other:
Mention me: @Caspian

Kits Taken

Day- @/ChaosBringer.
Evening- @/chickadee

Last edited by Caspian; December 26th, 2023 at 12:39 PM.
Old December 25th, 2023, 05:07 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Time will go on, so we must, too..[Plot finder]

Name: Day
Age (three moons): 3 moons
Personality: Always staring into nothing, her gaze not wavering, like there was something there. When Day isn't daydreaming or staring, she's always helping or wondering with one of her siblings. Deep down inside, Day just wants to run away forever to the clans, wherever she heard of them to escape away and start a new life
Appearence: Chimera with icy blue eyes
Other: H e l l o F r i e n

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 1st, 2024 at 11:28 AM.
Old December 25th, 2023, 06:14 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Suggesting more names of: evening dusk and twilight as they all fit the theme~
Old December 25th, 2023, 09:40 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Suggesting more names of: evening dusk and twilight as they all fit the theme~
Thank you so much! It is greatly appreciated!
Old December 25th, 2023, 09:44 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Name: Day
Personality: Always staring into nothing, her gaze not wavering, like there was something there. When Day isn't daydreaming or staring, she's always helping or wondering with one of her siblings. Deep down inside, Day just wants to run away forever to the clans, wherever she heard of them.
Appearence: I don't know what the parents or Night looks like
Other: H e l l o F r i e n
Hi friend! Night is white with dark grey almost black ears, a dark grey almost black muzzle, and icy blue eyes. The dad is white with dark grey speckles on his back and icy blue eyes, and the mom is a chimera with yellow eyes.
Old December 25th, 2023, 10:17 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

Name: Evening
. . .
. . .
Personality: ok so i have two ideas, whichever you like

so the idea of this is that evening is when the sun sets and it starts to get dark. however, just because the sun is set doesn’t mean the city comes to a halt, in fact it comes to life, with a beautiful mixture of music and lights (as well as other not so great things that i won’t mention) evening is when restraints are bustling and clubs and parties begin. evening can be the highlight of someone’s day, even if it’s not during the day

> evening would be a social extroverted cat. she’d be very energetic and bouncy. she’d be very people oriented and be an attention seeker, especially from night. shes quite the spunky kit with a flair for the dramatics and whatnot. SHES can come off as selfish in trying to receive attention, though she means no harm; she simply likes it when other cats are looking at her or speaking to her, and wants to stand out. she can be a bit of a diva, and is playful and fun-loving, she loves a good laugh, and she loves celebrating and partying. shes chatty and can just as easily make a friend with anyone as she can an ‘enemy’ (someone who rubs her the wrong way) she loves her siblings, although she often gets jealous or tries to outdo them to get attention.

the other idea of evening that comes to my mind is more serene, peaceful. evening is when (most) people get home from work and get to relax. evening is when the sun is setting. evening has the best views, and it’s overall just a peaceful, homey time. It’s comfortable and tranquil, yet beautiful. evening is when crickets begin to chirp and evening is when campfires are made. this idea of evening draws from a more nostalgic, peaceful idea.

> evening isn’t necessarily a quiet cat. she just isn’t loud either, and doesn’t always voice her opinions unless asked. she spends a lot of time daydreaming and zoning out, which adds to her “quiet” nature. evening is not one to panic, and is almost always calm even in the worst situations. evening is also very family oriented. she cares a lot for her siblings and holds family as an important value. she doesn’t like when her siblings fight, or when anybody fights really. she’s always been a peaceful cat at heart, and not one to fight, whether it be physically or verbal. evening is a very thoughtful cat, spending lots of time dreaming or thinking with a small smile and a distant look in her eyes.

. . .
Appearence: i don’t know what the parents look like but maybe a tortie of some kind? idk yet tho.
. . .
Other:
. . .

Last edited by chickadee; December 25th, 2023 at 10:18 PM.
Old December 25th, 2023, 10:21 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Name: Evening
. . .
. . .
Personality: ok so i have two ideas, whichever you like

so the idea of this is that evening is when the sun sets and it starts to get dark. however, just because the sun is set doesn’t mean the city comes to a halt, in fact it comes to life, with a beautiful mixture of music and lights (as well as other not so great things that i won’t mention) evening is when restraints are bustling and clubs and parties begin. evening can be the highlight of someone’s day, even if it’s not during the day

> evening would be a social extroverted cat. she’d be very energetic and bouncy. she’d be very people oriented and be an attention seeker, especially from night. shes quite the spunky kit with a flair for the dramatics and whatnot. SHES can come off as selfish in trying to receive attention, though she means no harm; she simply likes it when other cats are looking at her or speaking to her, and wants to stand out. she can be a bit of a diva, and is playful and fun-loving, she loves a good laugh, and she loves celebrating and partying. shes chatty and can just as easily make a friend with anyone as she can an ‘enemy’ (someone who rubs her the wrong way) she loves her siblings, although she often gets jealous or tries to outdo them to get attention.

the other idea of evening that comes to my mind is more serene, peaceful. evening is when (most) people get home from work and get to relax. evening is when the sun is setting. evening has the best views, and it’s overall just a peaceful, homey time. It’s comfortable and tranquil, yet beautiful. evening is when crickets begin to chirp and evening is when campfires are made. this idea of evening draws from a more nostalgic, peaceful idea.

> evening isn’t necessarily a quiet cat. she just isn’t loud either, and doesn’t always voice her opinions unless asked. she spends a lot of time daydreaming and zoning out, which adds to her “quiet” nature. evening is not one to panic, and is almost always calm even in the worst situations. evening is also very family oriented. she cares a lot for her siblings and holds family as an important value. she doesn’t like when her siblings fight, or when anybody fights really. she’s always been a peaceful cat at heart, and not one to fight, whether it be physically or verbal. evening is a very thoughtful cat, spending lots of time dreaming or thinking with a small smile and a distant look in her eyes.

. . .
Appearence: i don’t know what the parents look like but maybe a tortie of some kind? idk yet tho.
. . .
Other:
. . .
I really enjoy Evening’s personality ideas! I personally like the first personality, but you can do whatever! The dad is white with dark grey speckles on his back and icy blue eyes, and the mom is a chimera with yellow eyes. Tell me if you have any more questions!
Old December 26th, 2023, 10:09 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Hi friend! Night is white with dark grey almost black ears, a dark grey almost black muzzle, and icy blue eyes. The dad is white with dark grey speckles on his back and icy blue eyes, and the mom is a chimera with yellow eyes.
Edited!

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old December 26th, 2023, 12:37 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Edited!
Alrighty!