Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM

Old December 9th, 2023, 01:20 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Default looking for shadowfur roleplays

Hi! For those of you who may not be familiar, Shadowfur was (and still is) one of my main OCs. He was an Enforcer in ShadowClan for several months before I took my hiatus and let him go missing.

His IC reason for leaving ShadowClan involves a friend of his who disappeared when they were apprentices, Alderpaw. Shadowfur finally found out that Alder was still alive, albeit in bad shape, prompting him to leave his Clan to find and help his friend. The loss of a few of the cats he'd grown close to had also pushed him away from his Clan, causing him to doubt their stability and his place there.

Anywho, he is back and active again. I still have a VA or two to publish with him, but him and Alder will be making their little camp somewhere not far from ShadowClan's border with the outskirts (but far enough to not irk Dawn lol). I have no plans for him to return to ShadowClan right now, and I'm unsure if that will ever change. Right now, Shadow's number one priority is helping Alder.

For more information about Shadowfur, check out his carrd. He's gone through some changes recently, including a story arc that I'm going to be taking him through involving him sort of losing sight of his moral compass and becoming more aggressive and bloodthirsty than before.

I'd like Shadow to help out some ShadowClan cats here and there, since despite his conflicting opinions on the current state of the Clan he does still care for them (although he probably won't admit it). True to his nature, he won't help anyone who is in trouble because of their own idiocy (assuming they know better).

I'm also open to plots involving cats from other Clans, but Shadow will be pickier about helping them. He'll likely only step in if it involves a kit, apprentice, or someone else who is vulnerable. If you want your cat to have a fight with him, that's cool too!

Not super open to plots that involve him trespassing on Clan territory, since I'm not looking for him to get HR killed or something haha

I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to plots for him right now since I really miss roleplaying him, so throw any ideas you've got at me. Placeholders or WIPs are fine too. I'm also open to involving Alder in plots, although right now he's very withdrawn and quiet due to his trauma.

No form, just pitch me your plot ideas and tag me! I'll be leaving this open indefinitely, until I have enough roleplays with him.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 9th, 2023, 04:10 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: looking for shadowfur roleplays

@Cherry~ I got shadowpaw from shadowclan, she is sweet but very naive. Maybe have some story where shadowpaw ventured out on her own to explore the clan's territory believing she is old enough to do it on her own now but danger is about to strike before Shadowfur arrives to help her
Old December 9th, 2023, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
@Cherry~ I got shadowpaw from shadowclan, she is sweet but very naive. Maybe have some story where shadowpaw ventured out on her own to explore the clan's territory believing she is old enough to do it on her own now but danger is about to strike before Shadowfur arrives to help her
As long as it happens at the outskirts border, I’m fine with that! It would be in Shadow’s personality to cross into ShadowClan territory to help Shadowpaw, but I’m not really open to those types of plots right now. So, I’m open to him helping her on the border, or over it if she decided to cross it!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 9th, 2023, 02:15 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

As long as it happens at the outskirts border, I’m fine with that! It would be in Shadow’s personality to cross into ShadowClan territory to help Shadowpaw, but I’m not really open to those types of plots right now. So, I’m open to him helping her on the border, or over it if she decided to cross it!
I imagine her wondering OUT of the territory by accident!
Old December 9th, 2023, 02:23 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Possible placeholder :squints:

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old December 9th, 2023, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
I imagine her wondering OUT of the territory by accident!
Yep that would work! Shadowfur will definitely give her a stern talking-to, since he’s pretty no-nonsense when it comes to apprentices learning and doing the right thing. Feel free to throw up a starter in a private thread when you want!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post
Possible placeholder :squints:
Old December 9th, 2023, 03:27 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Hi! For those of you who may not be familiar, Shadowfur was (and still is) one of my main OCs. He was an Enforcer in ShadowClan for several months before I took my hiatus and let him go missing.

His IC reason for leaving ShadowClan involves a friend of his who disappeared when they were apprentices, Alderpaw. Shadowfur finally found out that Alder was still alive, albeit in bad shape, prompting him to leave his Clan to find and help his friend. The loss of a few of the cats he'd grown close to had also pushed him away from his Clan, causing him to doubt their stability and his place there.

Anywho, he is back and active again. I still have a VA or two to publish with him, but him and Alder will be making their little camp somewhere not far from ShadowClan's border with the outskirts (but far enough to not irk Dawn lol). I have no plans for him to return to ShadowClan right now, and I'm unsure if that will ever change. Right now, Shadow's number one priority is helping Alder.

For more information about Shadowfur, check out his carrd. He's gone through some changes recently, including a story arc that I'm going to be taking him through involving him sort of losing sight of his moral compass and becoming more aggressive and bloodthirsty than before.

I'd like Shadow to help out some ShadowClan cats here and there, since despite his conflicting opinions on the current state of the Clan he does still care for them (although he probably won't admit it). True to his nature, he won't help anyone who is in trouble because of their own idiocy (assuming they know better).

I'm also open to plots involving cats from other Clans, but Shadow will be pickier about helping them. He'll likely only step in if it involves a kit, apprentice, or someone else who is vulnerable. If you want your cat to have a fight with him, that's cool too!

Not super open to plots that involve him trespassing on Clan territory, since I'm not looking for him to get HR killed or something haha

I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to plots for him right now since I really miss roleplaying him, so throw any ideas you've got at me. Placeholders or WIPs are fine too. I'm also open to involving Alder in plots, although right now he's very withdrawn and quiet due to his trauma.

No form, just pitch me your plot ideas and tag me! I'll be leaving this open indefinitely, until I have enough roleplays with him.
Can Yellowpaw be on the border and think shadowfur's a traitor and says something along the lines of mm but shadowclan is poggers, you see.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old December 9th, 2023, 03:27 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

hypothetically… placeholder

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old December 10th, 2023, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spore. View Post

Can Yellowpaw be on the border and think shadowfur's a traitor and says something along the lines of mm but shadowclan is poggers, you see.
So I'm going to decline this one, just because Yellowpaw would've only been four moons old when Shadowfur disappeared it seems. I don't think it's realistic for Yellow to be able to recognize Shadow, and he's not the type to just introduce himself to whoever he sees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
hypothetically… placeholder
Old December 10th, 2023, 02:27 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:

So I'm going to decline this one, just because Yellowpaw would've only been four moons old when Shadowfur disappeared it seems. I don't think it's realistic for Yellow to be able to recognize Shadow, and he's not the type to just introduce himself to whoever he sees.

hm ok perhaps he just starts screaming bc shadow's an outsider? he probably won't attack bc Yellowpaw is pretty weak but still

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by hades.; December 10th, 2023 at 02:28 PM.