Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old December 20th, 2023, 08:42 AM
Back from the dead

Bump Policy: 2-4 days|24 hours if it’s urgent/important
My Mood: Queenly
Default winter love under the clouds|holiday and beyond plot

oh, it's that time of year, where all family, friends…or more, can celebrate this wonderful time of year…oh wait, i just remembered…cloudpaw has nobody to spend the holidays with, so with this plot on my mind ^^ because i feel bad…besides, it's totaly like i'd torture him or anything. Okay, i present to you…the winter plot. A small disclaimer is this would be a plot that is going to go from the holidays and move on through apprenticeship to warrior (or around there, i dunno). Cloud is also bisexual (no preference) polyamory and does not know about the polyamory part yet, so he will be dealing erm suffering with the fear he won't be accepted because he likes numerous cats when he discovers it.

It's Christmas time, and Cloudpaw has nobody to celebrate with, due to his family being split up. That's when [cat 1] offers to be there with cloudpaw during christmas, as they worry about him as a platonic love. Now, Cloud isn't the cat he was, so he pushes them away. [cat 1] does not give up on him, until they get into a argument. Cloud feels bad, and goes off to try to think of a way to make it up to [cat 1]. He then meets [cat 2] who happens to be a cat cloud will be crushing on. [cat 2] is oblivious to cloud's crush for a good while, until cloud spills the beans. When he spills about his crush, he runs away from [cat 2], scared of their answer. Finally, a few weeks [cat 2] corners cloud and they talk about it. Cloud has his heart broken and moves on with life, unknowingly his holiday cheer was a lot harder to find. [love interest 1] had seen all this drama go down, and decided not to confess. They saw that cloud was miserable, and try to cheer him up. Slowly, it seemed to be woking, and soon, [love interest 1] gains the confidence to tell him how they feel. Cloud accepts it, and nervously comes out to [love interest 1] about being bisexual. [love interest 1] accepts that as part of who he is, and they spend time together. Moons go by, and that's when Cloud is going to have his big poly panic when he meets [love interest 2]. of course, [love interest 1] notices his weird behaviour and how close to [love interest 2], and yes, cue more fighting. finally, [love interest 2] shows up and stops the fight, then urges cloud to tell [love interest 1] the truth. By that time, cloud knew he was poly, and told [love interest 1].

We'll see how this goes from there, since this has my braincells foaming out. Below is a optional form, or create your own form and surprise me, or you can just toss your cats at me.

optional form

character name:
gender + pronouns:
sexuality:
appearance:
personality:
role/dynamic with/to cloud:
other plot ideas?:
other:
mention me: @christmassharkie

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.

Last edited by arrow.; December 20th, 2023 at 07:12 PM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 01:11 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: winter love under the clouds|holiday and beyond plot

, @christmassharkie

is there an age or fraction(clan) requirement?

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old December 20th, 2023, 05:18 PM
Back from the dead

Bump Policy: 2-4 days|24 hours if it’s urgent/important
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: winter love under the clouds|holiday and beyond plot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomura Shigaraki View Post
, @christmassharkie

is there an age or fraction(clan) requirement?
he's 9 moons old so as long as the age gap isn't very big and the cat must be in ShadowClan is all

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.

Last edited by arrow.; December 21st, 2023 at 07:50 AM.