Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:39 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 01:36 PM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:32 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 01:30 PM
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by silver.
Today 01:27 PM

Old September 29th, 2021, 06:27 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default the early bird gets the... beetle?!

//: @QueenCocaHead
(just an fyi, dolly's new name is birdkit! makes naming the thread easier XD)

Dolly- no, Birdkit, had just drifted into a contented sleep, fading into unconsciousness, when she awoke in a forest. Looking around wildly, the blue-mitted ragdoll she-kit felt wet, peaty earth beneath her paws. The woods were eerily silent, and would be pitch black if not for a strange light coming from the sky. It seemed to slow slightly, but there were no stars. No moon. It gave her a nervous, chilling feeling. This felt unsafe. The shadows seemed to hold anything and everything, and she whimpered slightly.

Against her better judgment, which screamed for her to not let anything know she was here, she called out into the trees. "Hello?" Her voice traveled farther than she thought, but it also seemed to echo. Like screeching into a rabbit warren that went on for miles. Hearing your voice bounce around and fade to black.
Old September 29th, 2021, 10:20 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: the early bird gets the... beetle?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
(just an fyi, dolly's new name is birdkit! makes naming the thread easier XD)

Dolly- no, Birdkit, had just drifted into a contented sleep, fading into unconsciousness, when she awoke in a forest. Looking around wildly, the blue-mitted ragdoll she-kit felt wet, peaty earth beneath her paws. The woods were eerily silent and would be pitch black if not for a strange light coming from the sky. It seemed to slow slightly, but there were no stars. No moon. It gave her a nervous, chilling feeling. This felt unsafe. The shadows seemed to hold anything and everything, and she whimpered slightly.

Against her better judgment, which screamed for her to not let anything know she was here, she called out into the trees. "Hello?" Her voice traveled farther than she thought, but it also seemed to echo. Like screeching into a rabbit warren that went on for miles. Hearing your voice bounce around and fade to black.
Beetle watched the border of Starclan, watching as a dream rabbit began to cross over. He stealthily crept over, ready for his meal when some kit started to pitifully mewl. The rabbit darted back into Starclan territory, And beetle whipped around to find the annoying little pest. They would suffer for causing him to lose his food.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 29th, 2021, 10:38 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Birdkit heard someone coming. She turned around, fearfully whimpering, and saw a dark tom coming closer. Would he be nice, or was he mean? Probably nice, no one was that mean, to hurt a lost kit. No one was completely bad. Scampering up to him eagerly, she stood in front of the tom, looking up at him. "Hi... do you know where I am?" She asked, straight out. Would he like that? Or no? Hopefully he wouldn't get mad at her...

(sorry so short, in school haha)
Old September 30th, 2021, 10:21 AM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:

Birdkit heard someone coming. She turned around, fearfully whimpering, and saw a dark tom coming closer. Would he be nice, or was he mean? Probably nice, no one was that mean, to hurt a lost kit. No one was completely bad. Scampering up to him eagerly, she stood in front of the tom, looking up at him. "Hi... do you know where I am?" She asked, straight out. Would he like that? Or no? Hopefully he wouldn't get mad at her...

(sorry so short, in school haha)
(lol me too. doing a test no less)

Beetle looked slightly confused. Did this daft kit not understand where they were? Beetle circled the kit, responding with, "Of course I do. Your with me!"

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old October 2nd, 2021, 08:23 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Ha ha, this cat was funny. Birdkit giggled. ''That's true! What's your name? Mine's Dolly, but everyone calls me Birdkit now because that's what Kessy told me was my new name. I thought Dollykit sounded pretty, but apparently it's not very good for RiverClan.'' Maybe she could be Dollybird! Or Birddolly. Then, she could have her name AND Kessy's name that he chose for her. That was a brilliant idea
Old October 2nd, 2021, 08:23 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:

Ha ha, this cat was funny. Birdkit giggled. ''That's true! What's your name? Mine's Dolly, but everyone calls me Birdkit now because that's what Kessy told me was my new name. I thought Dollykit sounded pretty, but apparently it's not very good for RiverClan.'' Maybe she could be Dollybird! Or Birddolly. Then, she could have her name AND Kessy's name that he chose for her. That was a brilliant idea
My names.....Beetle. Well miss Dollykit would you like to play a game?" Man was this kit dumb. he would use this to his advantage, however, simply playing with the kit at first then making the games more and more deadly as they continued (The Fitness gram Pacer test is an-) He would rule the Dark forest, and this kit would be his unknowing gateway to the living world. He liked the plan, but first, the kit had to trust him.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old October 4th, 2021, 07:39 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Hmph. Dollykit. ''Nice to meet you, Beetle!'' She giggled, looking up at him. Did she want to play a game? ''Yeah!'' She squealed, bouncing up and down eagerly. This was the bestest dream EVER! Now she had a... a dream buddy! Fun day AND night! ''What game are we gonna play, Beetle?'' This was going to be so awesome. Maybe she could have a dream about Beetle every night, because she already liked him lots!
Old October 4th, 2021, 08:33 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:

Hmph. Dollykit. ''Nice to meet you, Beetle!'' She giggled, looking up at him. Did she want to play a game? ''Yeah!'' She squealed, bouncing up and down eagerly. This was the bestest dream EVER! Now she had a... a dream buddy! Fun day AND night! ''What game are we gonna play, Beetle?'' This was going to be so awesome. Maybe she could have a dream about Beetle every night, because she already liked him lots!
Heh. The kit was dumb, dumber than he had expected. They seemed to like him, a total stranger, a lot already. "We....are going to play tag! Do you know how to play?" He kept the same energy as the young one, slightly bouncing himself, but not for the same reasons.
The small kitten was bouncing with excitement, excited to play And the large grey tom she stood next to was bouncing with excitement, excited to use the kit, for his own, horrifying means.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw