Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
You Are A Piece of Me I...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 02:16 AM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by ramen
Today 01:57 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 01:46 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 01:34 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2018, 12:38 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn sighed, rubbing his eyes wearily. He brought his head up when his brother fell silent and stood up when he began to speak. The tom leaped over to Wildstrike and nuzzled his head under his body, trying to pick him up. "This time it isn't from a rotten frog," he grunted. "Treestep, come here and help!" He struggled to lift Wildstrike and eventually gave up and backed up, looking at his brother with worry. "Are you okay? Do you want me to get Daydream? Was it something I did?" he questioned quickly, worried that it was something that he had said that had sent his brother into this state. He leaned over Wildstrike, breathing quickly and ready to run to the medicine den. @Boba Fett
Wildstrike let out high cry curling himself into a ball and shutting his eyes as tight as he could, "N-n-no everything fine. Y-Y-You don't need to g-g-get Daydream. I-I-I-I-I j-j-just need to stop b-being such a selfish i-i-idiot and gg-get-" Wildstrike started before he stopped as he began to see a strange light in his mind it was somehow all the colors and yet none of them at the same time and it was calling to him- and then it all went black. And as it did Wildstrike's body began to convulse violently. His jaw was clamped tightly on his tongue causing a light trail of blood to gently trickle from his mouth. Definitely not a pleasant sight to behold. @Boba Fett

(That wasn't too violent was it?)
Old April 1st, 2018, 01:02 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

[ It's ok! X3 I'm sorry that this might be a bit rushed, I have a bit in the WCO world and the real world to catch up on XD ]

Smokepaw scoffed as Nightfallpaw, his best friend, approached and Daturapaw left. About time she left! he thought, shaking his head. Why did some cats have to be soo... Annoying?! Daturapaw wasn't annoying because of her size, it was because of her attitude. At first she seemed so full of herself, and then she wanted to know more about Smokepaw! Seriously, she had to just make up her mind already. Smokepaw chuckled when Nightfallpaw greeted him,"Hey Nightfallpaw!" he mewed. He was honestly a little more cheerful around his best friend, he didn't know why he just was. He wanted to know why, he just didn't know how to find out. Smokepaw rolled his eyes, amused at Nightfallpaw,"I don't know, I can't read minds. I wish I could though, everything would be so much easier, wouldn't it?" he tilted his head and sighed, staring after Daturapaw in confusion. He didn't think he'd ever understand that she-cat.
[ That’s fine with me!! Just take your time~ ]

Nightfallpaw has stared at the retreating form of his sister, until she was out of sight, then she became out of his mind. He directed his attention to Smokepaw, tilting his head for a moment as he analyzed the gruffly tom. Flicking his tail above his head, Nightfallpaw shook his head in an exasperated way. “Read minds, huh?” He repeated, amusingly. “That sounds cool, but I rather have the power to control their minds, you know? It’ll be so cool to have a lot of minions doing stuff for you!” Nightfallpaw broadened his smile at the impossible possibility. He knew everyone had their own minds and actions, and there would never be a way to control them...but it wasn’t a bad thought to think about. Nightfallpaw just loved the feeling of being in control - which he was undeniably bossy around his siblings. “Or, it’ll be cool to turn invisible,” Nightfallpaw snickered. “Do you know how many cats I could make go insane?” Ah, the tom had a love for bothering others. Although he was less annoying than his older brothers, Nightfallpaw was in the same category as them. Settingly down, and sitting comfortably, Nightfallpaw squinted his eyes towards Smokepaw, who seemed to have been lost in a daze. Nightfallpaw flicked his ears. “Yeah...I don’t know what possessed Daturapaw to talk to you. I clearly told her to not associate herself with my friends! She’s usually always quiet and by herself. I never see her talk to others before!” He paused, suddenly reflecting on his sister’s odd behavior. She was the odd kit. The only one born too small and without siblings from her mother. Nightfallpaw remembered how his father gave Daturapaw extra attention because they feared she wouldn’t make it to her apprentice moons. Besides, as kits, they never got a chance to play with Daturapaw frequently. Her mother coddled her too much, hiding her from the rest of them. “You don’t have to worry about her anymore, Smokey. You know I got your back.” He told his best friend, proudly.
Old April 1st, 2018, 01:08 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike let out high cry curling himself into a ball and shutting his eyes as tight as he could, "N-n-no everything fine. Y-Y-You don't need to g-g-get Daydream. I-I-I-I-I j-j-just need to stop b-being such a selfish i-i-idiot and gg-get-" Wildstrike started before he stopped as he began to see a strange light in his mind it was somehow all the colors and yet none of them at the same time and it was calling to him- and then it all went black. And as it did Wildstrike's body began to convulse violently. His jaw was clamped tightly on his tongue causing a light trail of blood to gently trickle from his mouth. Definitely not a pleasant sight to behold. @Boba Fett

(That wasn't too violent was it?)
(Ahh, Katniss and Peeta's Nightlock? Naw, I've seen more violent rps)
Duskthorn frowned and looked at Treestep with concern, stepping towards the medicine den. Duskthorn screamed and instead of running to Daydream, shook Wildstrike violently and yelling, "Get up, get up! Stop it, Wildstrike! stop... it..." Suddenly he wondered if these were the symptoms of eating deathberries, though he hoped not. He continued shaking Wildstrike and yelling, unsure of what to do. He was never good under pressure, especially when he didn't know the source of the problem. @Boba Fett
Old April 1st, 2018, 01:41 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

(Ahh, Katniss and Peeta's Nightlock? Naw, I've seen more violent rps)
Duskthorn frowned and looked at Treestep with concern, stepping towards the medicine den. Duskthorn screamed and instead of running to Daydream, shook Wildstrike violently and yelling, "Get up, get up! Stop it, Wildstrike! stop... it..." Suddenly he wondered if these were the symptoms of eating deathberries, though he hoped not. He continued shaking Wildstrike and yelling, unsure of what to do. He was never good under pressure, especially when he didn't know the source of the problem. @Boba Fett
(Yep but berries weren't involved...or were they?)

Duskthorn 'intervention' did little to help Wildstrike's condition with him still shaking and thrashing and the blood flow from his mouth becoming worse. If he was somehow given the 'privilege' of being awake he would most certainly be both bawling and shrieking his head off but luckily or unluckily I suppose, he wasn't. Then in a combination of Duskthorn shaking and his own flailing his jaw loosened allowing a combination of bile and his own blood to spill out causing him to subsequently start choking on it. His jaw being loosened also had the added benefit of allowing him to make whimpers and other noises along with his choking- oh joy. @Boba Fett

(Also to make things 100% clear Wildstrike is having a grand mal seizure due to... something)

Last edited by Tavvi; April 1st, 2018 at 01:45 PM.
Old April 1st, 2018, 02:13 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream opened their eyes to find themselves in a twoleg nest. well, outside of one that is. they were balanced on a fence it looked like. golden hues looked around the place, their nose scrunching at the unfamiliar smells. normally when they dreamt it wasnt peaceful by any means, and their body slowly tensed up to prepare themselves for whatever their mind had to offer this time. their fur rose when they got a large whiff of a dog, eyes darting around to only spot it, jaw open and chasing whatever seemed to be in its trail, poor thing. they looked down from where they were safely perched on the fence to what it was chasing, stiffening to only see nightpaw. they knew that blakc pelt anywhere, those terrified green eyes. they could tell her apart from the scars that laid on her neck and belly from the previous dog attack. while fear and dread ran through their veins they pushed away their gut insticnt to run and hopped down from the fence, on the side nightpaw and the dog was on, digging their claws in the dirt as they landed and bounding over to where she was. how come she wasnt moving? was she stuck? maybe stuck in fear, they guessed. it happened in most cats when petrified, their body tenses up and closes in on itself, daydream knew it too well. they were scared themselves, because they knew if they were hurt in a dream they would be affected when they woke up unlike nightpaw, but they pushed forward, darting across the large yard and yowling nightpaws name to try to gain her attention.
In the midst of her panic, a sound reached Nightpaw that she knew. She turned her head and looked right at the cat she recognized as Daydream. The medicine cat was bolting toward her like a Windclan warrior. Nightpaw froze. Her mind swirling with confusion. This isn't how this was supposed to go. Daydream wasn't supposed to be here! Before she could think another thought, a massive weight crushed her into the ground at the same moment stabbing pain cut into her back. The ground was ripped from her paws as she fell upward, and sickening jolts back and forth through the air shook the wind from her lungs even as she tried to scream at the pain in her back. The dog was shaking her in its jaws and she could feel her flesh tearing. Then the teeth were gone and she was flying through the air. Everything turned and twisted around her. She hit the ground, bounced, rolled and landed dizzy and confused. She tried to scramble to her paws but one of her legs felt weak, like it didn't remember how to walk. She couldn't see the dog now, but it had to be close. With one last, frantic scramble, she manged to get up and look toward the spot where she had seen a golden pelt.

Old April 1st, 2018, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
"Can we just share one of our nests for the night please..? I am kind of tired but i wanna stay pressed up against you like this Snakepaww" Maplepaw asked in a whiny kit voice
Snakepaw gazed at Maplepaw and remained pressed to him. "Why only one night?" She asked, which meant that she wanted to sleeep with him every night! Though, why was he so whiny all of a sudden?
Old April 1st, 2018, 03:39 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
(Yep but berries weren't involved...or were they?)

Duskthorn 'intervention' did little to help Wildstrike's condition with him still shaking and thrashing and the blood flow from his mouth becoming worse. If he was somehow given the 'privilege' of being awake he would most certainly be both bawling and shrieking his head off but luckily or unluckily I suppose, he wasn't. Then in a combination of Duskthorn shaking and his own flailing his jaw loosened allowing a combination of bile and his own blood to spill out causing him to subsequently start choking on it. His jaw being loosened also had the added benefit of allowing him to make whimpers and other noises along with his choking- oh joy. @Boba Fett

(Also to make things 100% clear Wildstrike is having a grand mal seizure due to... something)
@Liekki XD ok, gimme summary)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 1st, 2018, 03:55 PM
so nasty

Quote:

@Liekki XD ok, gimme summary)
(Okay, so Wildstrike is like 'I can't calm down!" after Treestep tells him to and starts to chide Duskthorn for being mean, then Duskthorn says he's wasn't trying to be, Wildstrike tells him that he was being offensive and that he should stop being so passive aggressive, after Duskthorn then subsequently apologizes and Wildstrike somehow starts crying and falls to the ground, Duskthorn gets all freaked out and Wildstrike blacks out and starts to convulse and bleed from his mouth and finally Duskthorn starts to violently shake him telling him to "Stop it and get up!"... was that good?)
Old April 1st, 2018, 04:06 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
(Okay, so Wildstrike is like 'I can't calm down!" after Treestep tells him to and starts to chide Duskthorn for being mean, then Duskthorn says he's wasn't trying to be, Wildstrike tells him that he was being offensive and that he should stop being so passive aggressive, after Duskthorn then subsequently apologizes and Wildstrike somehow starts crying and falls to the ground, Duskthorn gets all freaked out and Wildstrike blacks out and starts to convulse and bleed from his mouth and finally Duskthorn starts to violently shake him telling him to "Stop it and get up!"... was that good?)
Yes, ok XD my post won't be long cuz I honestly don't know how to reply to that X3)

Treestep froze in shock and terror like he had only minutes before. A few moments later he snapped out of it and tried to cover Wildstrike's mouth with his paws, getting blood on his paws in the process.

@Liekki
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old April 1st, 2018, 04:22 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Yes, ok XD my post won't be long cuz I honestly don't know how to reply to that X3)

Treestep froze in shock and terror like he had only minutes before. A few moments later he snapped out of it and tried to cover Wildstrike's mouth with his paws, getting blood on his paws in the process.

@Liekki
Wildstrike continued to choke on his blood and bile his breathing now further inhibited by Treestep paws on his mouth making every breath that wasn't a cough or a whimper a wispy wheeze as his body tired in vain to get oxygen or him and by extension his kits. His body also continued to thrash his back leg making a paddling motion while the rest of his body just generally shook and quivered. @Liekki
Closed Thread