Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 30th, 2017, 01:41 PM
call me lee!

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Falconpaw dipped his head respectfully, he could see her discomfort in meeting an antisocial cat, he listened to her question and paused," Most likely." he meowed not wanting to get her all into a conversation. He simply wanted to be himself alone and avoiding contact with others.
"Sounds fun. I was hoping to train today but I don't know where my mentor is at the moment," she replied. Her gaze trailed around the camp once more, briefly stopping on each face she saw before coming to rest on Falconpaw again. "Perhaps we could train together sometime. That might be fun." It was a tad frustrating when she came across a cat like this, someone who did enjoy conversation nearly as much as she did. However, she would do her best to make friends with him either way. It was time-consuming to try and bring someone out of their shell but fun anyway.
Old December 30th, 2017, 01:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphine View Post

"Sounds fun. I was hoping to train today but I don't know where my mentor is at the moment," she replied. Her gaze trailed around the camp once more, briefly stopping on each face she saw before coming to rest on Falconpaw again. "Perhaps we could train together sometime. That might be fun." It was a tad frustrating when she came across a cat like this, someone who did enjoy conversation nearly as much as she did. However, she would do her best to make friends with him either way. It was time-consuming to try and bring someone out of their shell but fun anyway.
Falconpaw shrugged," I don't see a problem with that. Battle training requires two cats." he meowed," And we are about the same size." he replied casually, not sure if he should use the apprentice duties trick to get out of the conversation or not.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 30th, 2017, 02:03 PM
call me lee!

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Falconpaw shrugged," I don't see a problem with that. Battle training requires two cats." he meowed," And we are about the same size." he replied casually, not sure if he should use the apprentice duties trick to get out of the conversation or not.
She sighed, letting silence envelop the two for a few minutes. "This is kind of boring, isn't it? Just sitting here in camp and talking," she said. Her tail twitched from side to side, stirring up the dirt behind her,"I think, I want to go an adventure. Care to join me? We don't even have to leave camp. WE'll find something to do."
Old December 30th, 2017, 02:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphine View Post

She sighed, letting silence envelop the two for a few minutes. "This is kind of boring, isn't it? Just sitting here in camp and talking," she said. Her tail twitched from side to side, stirring up the dirt behind her,"I think, I want to go an adventure. Care to join me? We don't even have to leave camp. WE'll find something to do."
Falconpaw shrugged," Me my guest and give me an in camp adventure." he preferred the silence, but she was rather interesting, speaking about an in camp adventure.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 30th, 2017, 03:22 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Okapi
The lean, long limbed tomcat lifted his head and glanced around, waiting for his eyes to adjust the the gloom of the nursery. He still wasn't sure what to think about ShadowClan yet, but he really didn't have any other options. His bones still jutted out of his pelt, and he wasn't as strong as he had been before getting lost. But Soulkit was definitely recovering quickly. Shaking his head, the young black and white oriental climbed to his paws and shook himself, nearly falling over. He managed not to, and slipped out of the nest. He wasn't really sure where he was going though, so he stopped. That seemed to be a mistake though, because he accidentally tripped over someone's tail on the process.
Old December 30th, 2017, 07:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cloudstrike serenely watched Honeythistle walk past her to gaze around the nursery. When he looked back at her, the white queen blinked calmly at him. She was perfectly content to remain laying off to the side, observing the other queens and their kits. Honeythistle clearly wanted to get going and started tickling her with his nose after telling her to move. Cloudstrike let out a kit-like string of giggles and pushed his nose away. She was fairly ticklish and his nose running through her fur and affected her. “Okay, okay! I’m going!” Still giggling, Cloudstrike pulled herself to her paws and shook out her luscious coat to relax the area of fur that Honeythistle had mussed up. “Ooh...” Cloudstrike purred after Honeythistle spoke. Casting her crystalline gaze around the nursery, Cloudstrike tried to find a suitable area. The whole den was warm and comfortable, so anywhere would do for a normal queen. But Cloudstrike was no normal queen. She had certain criteria unbeknownst to even her. Suddenly, her diamond eyes landed on the perfect spot. It wasn’t terribly spacious and was situated close to the entrance to the den but, a few fern fronds had shifted above, leaving wonderful cracks in the ceiling of the den that allowed sunlight and fresh air to pour down in streams upon the spot. It wasn’t the safest spot in the den, which was probably why it lay empty, but it was just as quirky and charming as Cloudstrike herself. “There!”She purred, making her way over to it, “It’s perfect!” Crouching down, Cloudstrike got a better view and even noticed a little flowering weed of some type growing in the tiny pool of sun. Luckily, Cloudstrike was on the smaller side of cats, despite being practically average-sized, and fit perfectly in the space. Excitement glittered like stars in her eyes as she turned to look back at Honeythistle. Now the question was what they should use to build it...”Moss?” She suggested, “and ferns?” That was what her other nest was made out of. Cloudstrike wasn’t sure what else she could add. “Maybe some flowers?” Her eyes and voice question Honeythistle even as she glanced at the little weed that gave her the idea for the flowers.
The tom lowered himself into a playful crouch, his eyes narrowing at the she cat before him. If they weren’t doing anything important, he would had tackled her, and took grand pleasure in feeling her squirm beneath. Just to nibble on her fur, hearing her laughter because she couldn’t do anything to stop him. He almost laughed, but he cleared his throat from such immature thoughts. Another time, perhaps. Beside the idea being immature, it would be ridiculous for a cat his size to be tussling in the nursery. His eyes stayed delicately on the white queen as she looked around for the perfect place. It was her choice, so he had no choice of where she wanted to sleep. When she found her desired place, Honeythistle flicked his ears back, shooting her a sharp look. “You sure about that?” It was an abandoned place, and it didn’t look too well in his eye. “You have to be absolutely positive that’s where you want to sleep.” He tells her, firmly. It would be her nest for many moons to come. It would be the place she nursed their future kits...he just didn’t think she would want to be so close to the entrance. He supposed that she must have been positive because now she was walking over to the place, surveying it. Honeythistle muttered something inaudible, shaking his head, he slowly passed after her and paced around the area. He was sure they could spruce it up to her liking. Cloudstrike started shooting out ideas about her nest’s supplies, and Honeythistle simply nodded at all the suggestions. He still wasn’t so sure about the place she chosen, however. Sighing, he told her, “Moss, ferns, flowers!” He repeated, a deep purr rumbling in his throat. He took his time to get to know this area, picking up a scent. Cloudstrike was busy staring at a lone weed, and Honeythistle stood next to her to give it a glimpse. “Fascinated, much?” He questioned, casting his eyes sideways to look at her but keeping his straight. When he turned away, he was about to pad out to stock up what she wanted. “How about we use all three?” He suggested, tilting his head down at her. “You deserve them all.” His eyes grassy eyes flashed from yellow to green back to yellow in a matter of seconds. Whether they carried a sparkle of their own, or had helped from the sun was never appealed.
Old December 30th, 2017, 09:37 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
The tom lowered himself into a playful crouch, his eyes narrowing at the she cat before him. If they weren’t doing anything important, he would had tackled her, and took grand pleasure in feeling her squirm beneath. Just to nibble on her fur, hearing her laughter because she couldn’t do anything to stop him. He almost laughed, but he cleared his throat from such immature thoughts. Another time, perhaps. Beside the idea being immature, it would be ridiculous for a cat his size to be tussling in the nursery. His eyes stayed delicately on the white queen as she looked around for the perfect place. It was her choice, so he had no choice of where she wanted to sleep. When she found her desired place, Honeythistle flicked his ears back, shooting her a sharp look. “You sure about that?” It was an abandoned place, and it didn’t look too well in his eye. “You have to be absolutely positive that’s where you want to sleep.” He tells her, firmly. It would be her nest for many moons to come. It would be the place she nursed their future kits...he just didn’t think she would want to be so close to the entrance. He supposed that she must have been positive because now she was walking over to the place, surveying it. Honeythistle muttered something inaudible, shaking his head, he slowly passed after her and paced around the area. He was sure they could spruce it up to her liking. Cloudstrike started shooting out ideas about her nest’s supplies, and Honeythistle simply nodded at all the suggestions. He still wasn’t so sure about the place she chosen, however. Sighing, he told her, “Moss, ferns, flowers!” He repeated, a deep purr rumbling in his throat. He took his time to get to know this area, picking up a scent. Cloudstrike was busy staring at a lone weed, and Honeythistle stood next to her to give it a glimpse. “Fascinated, much?” He questioned, casting his eyes sideways to look at her but keeping his straight. When he turned away, he was about to pad out to stock up what she wanted. “How about we use all three?” He suggested, tilting his head down at her. “You deserve them all.” His eyes grassy eyes flashed from yellow to green back to yellow in a matter of seconds. Whether they carried a sparkle of their own, or had helped from the sun was never appealed.
Cloudstrike's own eyes narrowed playfully as Honeythistle crouched, almost daring him to pounce. A play fight sounded like fun to the kit-like feline, and she saw no reason why they couldn't. However, it must not have been on Honeythistle's mind since he didn't take action. Cloudstrike forgot about the prospect soon enough and meandered around the den to find the perfect spot, which she did. Honeythistle clearly didn't approve, by the looks of the face he gave her. The snowy queen ignored it and continued to gaze lovingly at her little spot. "Absolutely," Cloudstrike replies with a smile, "I'm positive!" She grinned with amusement and rubbed up against Honeythistle with a purr. "Are you doubting my knowledge of living areas?" She teased before heading over to survey her spot. It was uncharacteristically flirty of the innocent molly, but Cloudstrike only understood flirtation as being nice for the sake of being nice. Occasionally, her happiness caused her statements to sound flirty, but anyone who knew her knew that it wasn't really flirtation since she didn't know what she was doing. The little weed caught her fancy and Cloudstrike knew for certain that it made the little spot perfect for her. Honeythistle followed her and surveyed it himself, making Cloudstrike smile. Surely he'd come around to see it the same way she saw it! Honeythistle suggested using all of her proposed supplies and Cloudstrike let out a 'squee' noise and purred, "Ooh, yes!" Her tone was excited and happy, retaining a kind of kit-like wonder that always shone in her eyes. It was shining at that moment.
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
oml there are almost no roleplays on this thread lol anyway i'm weird x~x
~~~~<~>~~~~

The mouse crept through the dusty weeds, its tantalizingly sweet scent leaving a fresh trail behind it. Snowpaw placed one paw stealthily in front of the other, her jaws watering. One more step, and she'd have it. One more-
With a start, Snowpaw shot up in her nest, the female shaking herself, a slight irritation at being awoken. I was so close! I almost had it! And with leaf-bare still tightly gripping the pine forest of ShadowClan, the dreams were certainly frequent. Yet one question still had a hold on the she-cat's thoughts- what had awoke her?

@Charmer
Nightpaw stood in the garden once again. The setting sun cast the sky in a violent shade of red. All around her, she could feel the earth thrumming like a racing heartbeat. She tried to catch her breath as she stumbled backward with unsheathed claws and bristled tail, remembering what would happen next. From around the eerily straight stone walls of the twoleg den can the thundering pawsteps, and instantly and mass of fury and slavering jaws with bloodshot eyes filled with ravenous hunger raced toward her. It was on her in seconds, and as she turned the run, she felt teeth cutting into her leg. Now her paws were of the ground and she was being whipped back in forth with such force, she thought her neck would break. She went flying and the earth spun beneath her as she landed with a thud, sending the air blasting from her lungs. Frantic, she tried to scramble to her feet but only tore away clumps of earth and grass. As fangs bit into her shoulder, she let loose a wild and desperate scream.

In her nest in Shadowclan, Nightpaw twisted and whimpered like a scared kit, the peaceful world around her lost as her mind tumbled through a nightmare she'd had many times over the past few moons.

Old December 30th, 2017, 10:22 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cloudstrike's own eyes narrowed playfully as Honeythistle crouched, almost daring him to pounce. A play fight sounded like fun to the kit-like feline, and she saw no reason why they couldn't. However, it must not have been on Honeythistle's mind since he didn't take action. Cloudstrike forgot about the prospect soon enough and meandered around the den to find the perfect spot, which she did. Honeythistle clearly didn't approve, by the looks of the face he gave her. The snowy queen ignored it and continued to gaze lovingly at her little spot. "Absolutely," Cloudstrike replies with a smile, "I'm positive!" She grinned with amusement and rubbed up against Honeythistle with a purr. "Are you doubting my knowledge of living areas?" She teased before heading over to survey her spot. It was uncharacteristically flirty of the innocent molly, but Cloudstrike only understood flirtation as being nice for the sake of being nice. Occasionally, her happiness caused her statements to sound flirty, but anyone who knew her knew that it wasn't really flirtation since she didn't know what she was doing. The little weed caught her fancy and Cloudstrike knew for certain that it made the little spot perfect for her. Honeythistle followed her and surveyed it himself, making Cloudstrike smile. Surely he'd come around to see it the same way she saw it! Honeythistle suggested using all of her proposed supplies and Cloudstrike let out a 'squee' noise and purred, "Ooh, yes!" Her tone was excited and happy, retaining a kind of kit-like wonder that always shone in her eyes. It was shining at that moment.
Honeythistle was still rather baffled about her choice of nest. He rolled his eyes to the side at her affirmative answer. She was positive that she wanted to sleep here, so when she rubbed up against him, Honeythistle trailed after her like a lovesick apprentice. As she explored her little area, the tom flicked his ears at her teasing. He smirked, “Not doubting, dove. More like questioning.” He feigned a smile, but he had agreed that she could make her nest here. Not like it was his choice anyway, so after he walked around the spot, inhaling in its scent, he asked her what she wanted; Moss, ferns, flowers. Honeythistle turned, making his way out the nursery. “I’ll get some ferns, you fetch some moss.” He tells her. Later, they would choose the flowers. He didn’t know what type of flowers Cloudstrike wanted in her den, so maybe finding a wildflower patch would help her decisions. Knowing Cloudstrike, Honeythistle figures she would choose an entire rainbow of them. Afterwards, as he walked among the camp, a solemn grin on his face, one of complete seriousness, he didn’t even bother to acknowledge his clan mates. Like a silver bullet he dashed along until he wandered near a fern plant. Sure, he didn’t know much about herbs or plants, but he knew ferns were soft. As he gathered some in his maw, the tom thought about Cloudstrike. The beautiful queen made home in his mind a lot often. When earlier he claimed her to be his mate. He thought about the surprise look on her face, for he didn’t let her on. He didn’t ask her. He told his mother that she was his mate. He didn’t know why she was surprised if she knew this was coming. But, as he furthermore continued to think of one of his lovely queens, he couldn’t quite shake off the feeling that her name haunted him. Cloud...strike. It sounded so...masculine for such a work of beauty! You’d think she were a tom if you haven’t seen her elegant form. So, Honeythistle came up with the nickname Dove. And, it stuck. To him, he didn’t want her to be Cloudstrike anymore. Honeythistle gathered as much ferns in his maw as possible before he started to make his way back to the nursery. If only she could be my dove forever... when he bowed his way to slink into the nursery an idea struck him. Now, he knew exactly what he would discuss Cloudstrike while they were constructing her nest.
Old December 30th, 2017, 10:23 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw stood in the garden once again. The setting sun cast the sky in a violent shade of red. All around her, she could feel the earth thrumming like a racing heartbeat. She tried to catch her breath as she stumbled backward with unsheathed claws and bristled tail, remembering what would happen next. From around the eerily straight stone walls of the twoleg den can the thundering pawsteps, and instantly and mass of fury and slavering jaws with bloodshot eyes filled with ravenous hunger raced toward her. It was on her in seconds, and as she turned the run, she felt teeth cutting into her leg. Now her paws were of the ground and she was being whipped back in forth with such force, she thought her neck would break. She went flying and the earth spun beneath her as she landed with a thud, sending the air blasting from her lungs. Frantic, she tried to scramble to her feet but only tore away clumps of earth and grass. As fangs bit into her shoulder, she let loose a wild and desperate scream.

In her nest in Shadowclan, Nightpaw twisted and whimpered like a scared kit, the peaceful world around her lost as her mind tumbled through a nightmare she'd had many times over the past few moons.
Just as the larger apprentice was about to fall into a slumber once more, a warm paw flopped onto her and writhed around. "Nightpaw? You're whacking me with your paw," she mumbled, tossing it off, before realizing her best friend was whimpering. "Nightpaw! Wake up! You're having a bad dream!" And it must've been really bad, for her friend was thrashing around like a snake, kicking moss all over the apprentices' den. Snowpaw, worried, shook her again. "You gotta wake up!"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread