Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Happy mothers day!!!
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 01:36 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by chickadee
Today 01:33 PM
needing a mentor
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 01:33 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 22nd, 2017, 04:48 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post

@Raven & Co
Daypaw opened their mouth to ask Nightpaw to leave, but it seemed that Eclispepaw had done it for them. Thank god. The tom simply couldnt let Daypaws personality slide over and had to take everything seriously, pin pointing that he deserved respect. It wasnt Daypaws fault they were in here. But it seemed the tom only boiled the enbys pelt the more he spoke. He was glad she asked him to leave. And to speak with them privately about something? Daypaw could be taught all of the herbs anyone knew, but no one could ever teach comforting skills. As a med cat you both had to heal your clan physically and emotionally, and maybe thats what Eclispepaw needed.
Nightpaw was silent as he heard Eclipsepaw tell him to leave, eyes wide, he didn't know how to respond and decided to glare at Daypaw, why was Eclipsepaw ordering him to leave, he wanted to take care of her too! But he growled to himself and stepped out of the den.
(Don't know what to type at all)
Old July 22nd, 2017, 08:54 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Northernpaw was still confused, but he didn't really want to ask, just in case he said something hurtful, as the tall lanky apprentice had a habit of saying things that could be rather hurtful, even if he didn't mean them, he just said them for unknown reasons. Northern bounced up, his green eyes shining playfully as he looked down at the smaller white apprentice, a soft purr resonating from deep in his chest and throat. “She will, I'm sure. But I doubt I'd be any good. I'm better at spotting things,” he puffed out his chest proudly, his tail curling up with excitement. Northernpaw was impressed, and he came up, towering over the smaller apprentice, jaw parted and eyes narrowed, then he sat down as if in defeat. “And I'm bested again by the almighty Whitestar!” the Oriental muttered good-naturedly, gently pushing into the odd-eyed apprentice. “But wow, that's impressive,” the older tomcat said, almost in awe. He doubted that he would ever be able to do anything like that. He couldn't even tell one thing from another if he had his eyes closed.
{ read my profile }
"Really? That's cool. We'd make a good team, ya know? I'd sniff out enemies and you'd spot them! Together Northernstar and Whitestar defeat the enemies and be great heroes!" He meowed loudly, smiling proudly and cockily, his bi-coloured eyes looking up at Northernpaw, chest puffed as he held his head up high. "Northernstar, that sounds cool! Hey, maybe when I'm leader, you could be !y deputy, but." He cleared his throat to speak in a deep voice. "You must prove yourself able to become deputy to the great and powerful Whitestar." He said, and laughed. He rolled, laying down on his back as he playfully pawed the air under Northernpaw's chin, purring. "I bet you got a pretty cool mentor. Mine is a real jerk! He won't teach me nothing he just punishes me for being a little late. I wish I had Goldeneye, you know? He's really cool and stuff. He doesn't mind me being late to patrols- so long I have a good reason. And plus, he's the deputy of the clan! And my mentor always calling out all the people who like each other, like, tom liking a tom. He says its wrong and not normal. It's stupid! He's stupid!" He growled. He then remembered his recent encounter with the RiverClan apprentice and smiled rolling onto his paws. "I once took on a tom from RiverClan! Twice my size! Twice my age! He towered over me like I was a little mouse! But I stood up to him! He came at me, and with a swift move I took him down easily! He got up, and jumped at me, pinned me down like I was nothing!" He did actions, jumping from side to side, pawing the dirt, et cetra. "So there I was, pinned, no where to go, and with all my strength, I rolled! I kicked at his stomach, and his grip weakened! I then slipped from under him, and pow!" He lunged forward at Northernpaw, hoping to taking him down. "Down he went as I tackled him! And he ran off back to his clan." He said, laughing as he finished his story, still on Northernpaw. "Nice eyes, I like the colour." He purred, eyes going from his excitement to a flirty. No lie, the green of the other's eyes had his interest, as they had a sort of tone to them that he liked.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 02:06 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Lucky listened as Daypaw frankly and sadly explained how their duty to their clan, and Shadowclan's need for Daypaw to continue doing the work they did kept them in their current role. "Oh," was all the response she could manage. She didn't really understand any of this clan business at all, though she could gather from context that there was another besides Shadowclan called Riverclan that Shadowclan wasn't getting along with. The entire situation seemed very unfair to Lucky and she wished there were a way for Daypaw to do what made them happy and feel appreciated. She looked down at her paws, and then back up at Daypaw to meet the little medicine cat's eyes. "Well, I think you're pretty great." She smiled, then winced as the pain in her shoulder began to act up again. "Maybe I ought to get a bit more rest," Lucky admitted, fatigue from the limited activity of their conversation catching up with her.
Daypaw nodded,"I agree." they made way to a corner of the medcat den. It stored moss, old pelts of fresh kill and feathers. Feathers were the softest. Picking up the feathers Daypaw made their way over to Luckys nest, tucking the feathers to make in more comfortable. Lucky wasnt used to outdoor living, much less leaving their house. She probably slept on clean nofur beds without caring about what was outside. So Daypaw would give her the best items for a nest to make their patients comfortable. After tucking in the feathers they looked at her,"If you need anything dont be afraid to wake me up. If im not here Im always in camp. Rest well." for once since Daypaw had met her, they gave a smile. Not a big one or anything but a polite one. The type of smile you give to be nice to someone. Daypaw made their way to the other side of the den against the rock wall that had herbs tucked between ever crook and cranky Daypaw could organize them in. Looking down at the yet sorted herb pile, they continued and allowed Lucky to rest.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 12:25 PM
Floating

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
Branchpaw sat in anticipation of what Shadekit would say, and when Shadekit said he would be a better hunter and fighter than Branchpaw he replied with," I'm sure you will! Every generation of cats gets better at warrior tasks!" He informed Shadekit with a goofy smile.

(XD SAME @Beam! One time I wanted to write Shadekit but instead I wrote Shadepaw! And one time I wanted to write Branchpaw but I actually wrote Branchkit! XD)
Shadekit tilted his little head to the side, wondering about what Branchpaw did for his training day. With his little yellowish-olive eyes widened, he looked at Branchpaw again "Who was your mentor? What did you do on the first day?"
He ranted, most likely pestering Branchpaw and annoying him, But Shadekit continued anyways, curiosity taking over, "oh! When are you becoming a warrior? What do you want your name to be? Is it exiting?"
Old July 23rd, 2017, 12:31 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit tilted his little head to the side, wondering about what Branchpaw did for his training day. With his little yellowish-olive eyes widened, he looked at Branchpaw again "Who was your mentor? What did you do on the first day?"
He ranted, most likely pestering Branchpaw and annoying him, But Shadekit continued anyways, curiosity taking over, "oh! When are you becoming a warrior? What do you want your name to be? Is it exiting?"
Branchpaw chuckled at Shadekit's flurry of questions(Branchpaw doesn't have a mentor chosen yet)," on my first day I checked the elders for ticks. I'm hopefully becoming a warrior soon. And what do you want YOUR warrior name to be?" Branchpaw widened his eyes in emphasis of the word your and smiled at Shadekit.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 04:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw nodded,"I agree." they made way to a corner of the medcat den. It stored moss, old pelts of fresh kill and feathers. Feathers were the softest. Picking up the feathers Daypaw made their way over to Luckys nest, tucking the feathers to make in more comfortable. Lucky wasnt used to outdoor living, much less leaving their house. She probably slept on clean nofur beds without caring about what was outside. So Daypaw would give her the best items for a nest to make their patients comfortable. After tucking in the feathers they looked at her,"If you need anything dont be afraid to wake me up. If im not here Im always in camp. Rest well." for once since Daypaw had met her, they gave a smile. Not a big one or anything but a polite one. The type of smile you give to be nice to someone. Daypaw made their way to the other side of the den against the rock wall that had herbs tucked between ever crook and cranky Daypaw could organize them in. Looking down at the yet sorted herb pile, they continued and allowed Lucky to rest.
Lucky watched as Daypaw gathered feathers to soften her nest, smiling at the medicine cat, and as they moved toward the strong-smelling wall of the cave, Lucky rested her head and felt herself drifting off.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:08 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@woly

Sorreltuft entered the camp, mud slowly drying between his toes and painting his usually-white paws brown. A damp squirrel dangled limply from his jaws, his teeth firmly yet carefully pressing against the soft skin of the fresh-kill. He stood tall, his long-haired tail lying behind him. His strides were lengthy and firm, a sign that Sorreltuft was a confident tomcat. And his puffed out chest was only another signal to his confidence. He stalked over to the fresh-kill pile where he let the squirrel drop onto the other pieces of rather pathetic-looking prey.

He was looking for a break from kin. Sorreltuft's mess of a family was bothering him. He wanted to get away from the responsibilities and hurt that his kin unknowingly placed upon his shoulders. He stepped away from the pile, his hard green eyes appearing distant as he mentally contemplated what his next move would be. Would he further hurt himself by checking in on his loved ones? Or would he put himself before others for once in his life? Sorreltuft took a moment to breathe shakily until he was calmed, and attempt to clear his mind of his messy life. With a lash of his tail, he stepped towards the fresh-kill pile once again, deciding he'd contemplate what to do next while eating his meal. Sorreltuft searched for any fresh-kill that wasn't wet or muddy, neatly digging into the center of the pile where he hoped to find a warm piece of prey.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:10 PM
Floating

Quote:
Branchpaw chuckled at Shadekit's flurry of questions(Branchpaw doesn't have a mentor chosen yet)," on my first day I checked the elders for ticks. I'm hopefully becoming a warrior soon. And what do you want YOUR warrior name to be?" Branchpaw widened his eyes in emphasis of the word your and smiled at Shadekit.
Shadekit tilted his head again, he was so exited for his training, although he cranked his tiny nose at the thought of dabbing elder's coats with mouse bile and disposing of those horrible little ticks. He shivered, focusing back on the idea of him training. He always thought he'd be the odd one out f the battlefield, training alone unless he had to; like in a mock battle or mentor. And he seemed fine with that, his brain said he shouldn't feel that way, but everything else said and he was welcoming that atrribute. Shade kit unsheathed his tiny claws, he had never really thought of his warrior name, well, once one he was a kit, be he had come up with Shadebunny, which didn't really sound appealing to him right now. Shade kit lowered himself into a sitting position, "Hmm. Maybe Shadefire? No shade and fire don't go together, maybe Shadefall?" he clenched his lips and hs eyes wandered the to skies above him thinking hard, what was a really good name? "I like the name Shadeshadow, has a nice ring to it, dont'cha think?"
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:24 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Shadekit tilted his head again, he was so exited for his training, although he cranked his tiny nose at the thought of dabbing elder's coats with mouse bile and disposing of those horrible little ticks. He shivered, focusing back on the idea of him training. He always thought he'd be the odd one out f the battlefield, training alone unless he had to; like in a mock battle or mentor. And he seemed fine with that, his brain said he shouldn't feel that way, but everything else said and he was welcoming that atrribute. Shade kit unsheathed his tiny claws, he had never really thought of his warrior name, well, once one he was a kit, be he had come up with Shadebunny, which didn't really sound appealing to him right now. Shade kit lowered himself into a sitting position, "Hmm. Maybe Shadefire? No shade and fire don't go together, maybe Shadefall?" he clenched his lips and hs eyes wandered the to skies above him thinking hard, what was a really good name? "I like the name Shadeshadow, has a nice ring to it, dont'cha think?"
Branchpaw listened to Shadekit and chuckled as he stated the possible future warrior names, especially when he said Shadeshadow(ehhhhhhh it took me like ten years to type that XD),"very good, but howza 'bout Shadestorm, Shadefrost, or Shadespirit? Also, what do you think boring warrior names for me would be?" He flicked his tail tip, thinking, before coming up with possible future warrior names for Shadekit. The only reason he didn't list any possible future warrior names for him was because he had never thought about it before, and he knew how he got when he was deep in thought. Shadekit knew to. It would have been nearly impossible to get Branchpaw's attention if he had went off into his own little world. He then looked to Shadekit waiting for his response.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; July 23rd, 2017 at 10:25 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:33 PM
Floating

Quote:
Branchpaw listened to Shadekit and chuckled as he stated the possible future warrior names, especially when he said Shadeshadow(ehhhhhhh it took me like ten years to type that XD),"very good, but howza 'bout Shadestorm, Shadefrost, or Shadespirit? Also, what do you think boring warrior names for me would be?" He flicked his tail tip, thinking, before coming up with possible future warrior names for Shadekit. The only reason he didn't list any possible future warrior names for him was because he had never thought about it before, and he knew how he got when he was deep in thought. Shadekit knew to. It would have been nearly impossible to get Branchpaw's attention if he had went off into his own little world. He then looked to Shadekit waiting for his response.
Shadekit nodded at every name he said, Shadestrom sounded fierce and brave, Shadefrost sounded cold and cunning, and Shadespirit, to him, sounded so unique he dint know how to describe it. He nodded his head amore alertly, "Yeah. Those cool." Shade kit frowned at his next sentence, Branchpaw had so many possibilities with name that it couldn't be boring at all. Shadekit took a moment to reply, thinking of all the names he had heard so far. But for Branchpaw, he didnt want to throw any old suffix in, he wanted it to be thoughtful. Nothing super different like Branchripple, but he wanted to form a name that was differently good, but also relating to the prefix 'Branch'. At first he thought of a tree; tree has leaves, and leaves break off sometimes, and then they fly in the sky away from their tree home. He pursed his lips, not sure is Branchpaw would like it, so he added another name he quickly thought of. "Branchflight? or maybe Branchbark?" he shuffled his paws in the dirt.