Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 06:32 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:16 PM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:14 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:05 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:56 PM

Old March 26th, 2018, 08:44 PM
『 a fitting name 』

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@Boba Fett
◸ — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — ◹
It was about time Robinpaw pulled herself out of her nest and stepped into the clearing, various debris from her bed lightly entangled in the pale and richer hues of her pelt. It was always days after a good rest that she would look like a mess, and although she didn't necessarily care much for presentation, she at least knew that looking too scruffy would make her seem lazy if not flat out pathetic; if there was one thing to know about the cinnamon tabby she-cat, it was that she detested being underestimated, especially by opponents.
The female allowed a sigh to drift past her maw as she would settle down in the vast space of the clearing, seating herself in a spot that wasn't too crowded by other members as she settled back on her haunches. Robinpaw bore her ivory teeth, catching small strings of nesting material between the marrow of her fangs as she discarded the clumps on the earth beside her. Pale and vibrant fur– an aesthetic blend to how the cinnamon hue and almost creamy tinge of her base coat melded– would then be combed meticulously with her rough tongue. By the time she was finished her pelt was a bit neater, but the tufts of softer fur sticking up at various, random angles evidently showed she really only shouldered the habit of regular grooming aside, though that may as well be common for some cats of her age, who cared more for the quality of the work they did rather than how they looked doing it.
This being said, however, she actually didn't have a lot to do that evening. Even if she checked in with her mentor, she was pretty sure that today would mean nothing eventful. Robinpaw knew one thing that Blitzenrain couldn't get mad at, however: making friends. Those who first met the apprentice usually instantly noticed her blunt, borderline assertive attitude; she was a hotheaded feline who didn't take kindly to insults against her companions. Perhaps a few of her only (arguably) redeeming qualities was her willingness to fight equally and fairly with her fellow apprentices and to hunt as diligently as she could. Her training would probably come along a lot easier if she would slow her pace a little bit and not lose focus or grow bored right away. Even still, she had enough time to practice and attempt to work things out.

Pale, near-yellow hues scanned the clearing, searching for a cat not in the midst of conversation who she could bother without getting her ear cuffed by a cranky queen, or perhaps even an elder; StarClan knows she can't make any more trouble, in case her training was held off... or worse.
◺ — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — ◿
Old March 26th, 2018, 08:46 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Hazelnutsplash skidded into the clearing, his tail waving wildly in the air as he tried to stabilize himself on the dusty ground. Digging his claws in, the brown tabby was able to slow himself down enough to gain his balance. Shaking his fur and lifting his head in pride at his triumphant stop, the tom bounded over to the fresh-kill pile, selecting a small fish for himself. As he was about to pick it up, he wondered if the other cats in the clan had eaten yet. Probably not. It’s still a bit early... Hazelnutsplash decided to leave the fish for some other cat, he would eat later. It was still Leaf-Bare, a time when Hazelnutsplash often did not eat for days at a time if there wasn’t enough food.
Flicking his tail, he focused his blue gaze on the sky, trying to spot shapes on the clouds. He completely forgot he was still walking forward, and tripped over a cat in front of him, tumbling head over heels.
“I’m so sorry! Excuse my rudeness, I’m always so clumsy!” Hazelnutsplash exclaimed, trying to get up. He only succeeded in standing up and then again slipping on a small puddle, landing face first on the ground. He lifted his head up and smiled apologeticly at the she-cat he had tripped over.
she didn't notice at first, she heard a loud thud and blinked. soon, rushingwater registered that someone had tripped over her. she instantly scolded herself for it. she stood up, helping him get up from the small puddle. "oh, its fine! i probably should have moved out of the way or something. i mean, i didn't quite know what was happening. i was staring at the sky. though, i guess i shouldn't be in the middle of clearing. clumsy isn't bad! not at all, i mean even i can be clumsy. wait, are you okay? i mean you did hit your head pretty hard.. twice. do you need to see juniperpaw? probably not. sorry, that i wasted your time. " rushingwater rambled, her words seem to crash against each other. she spoke very fast while a simple, "oh its fine." would have been fine. that was her, after all. she step back once she was sure he wouldn't far again. she dip her head to him, "well i guess i should introduce myself. my name is rushingwater, the one and only!" the molly offered a small reassuring smile. she directed her gaze to the sky once again but still listen for the tom's name. "hey, bite me if I'm wrong but that cloud looks like a star, doesn't it? i thought stars were only out in the daytime. " she joked, lifting her paw to point to the star-shape cloud.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 26th, 2018, 10:19 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
she didn't notice at first, she heard a loud thud and blinked. soon, rushingwater registered that someone had tripped over her. she instantly scolded herself for it. she stood up, helping him get up from the small puddle. "oh, its fine! i probably should have moved out of the way or something. i mean, i didn't quite know what was happening. i was staring at the sky. though, i guess i shouldn't be in the middle of clearing. clumsy isn't bad! not at all, i mean even i can be clumsy. wait, are you okay? i mean you did hit your head pretty hard.. twice. do you need to see juniperpaw? probably not. sorry, that i wasted your time. " rushingwater rambled, her words seem to crash against each other. she spoke very fast while a simple, "oh its fine." would have been fine. that was her, after all. she step back once she was sure he wouldn't far again. she dip her head to him, "well i guess i should introduce myself. my name is rushingwater, the one and only!" the molly offered a small reassuring smile. she directed her gaze to the sky once again but still listen for the tom's name. "hey, bite me if I'm wrong but that cloud looks like a star, doesn't it? i thought stars were only out in the daytime. " she joked, lifting her paw to point to the star-shape cloud.

Hazelnutsplash had never heard another cat, besides Brownbabble, talk like that. He was so surprised by this that he was speechless for a moment. But then all his words seemed to come back to him. “Oh no no no it’s fine! My time can never be wasted, there’s not much I do with it anyways. I’m just glad you’re not hurt, I mean, being tripped over can hurt pretty bad. Especially when it’s by someone with paws as big as these.” He laughed, holding out his exceptionally large fore paws. As she introduced herself, Hazelnutsplash untangled his tail from around his legs, his ears flicking up at her name. “Oh I really like that name! It’s verry pretty, and it suits you too! I’m Hazelnutsplash, I know, a bit of an odd name, but at least the ‘splash’ makes me sound more Riverclan. Imagine if my name was Hazelnutberry or something... then I’d sound like I was a Thunderclan cat.” As she commented on the cloud, Hazelnutsplash laughed a bit. “I’m glad I’m not crazy, I was thinking the exact same thing! That’s kind of why I tripped over you, I was too busy loookng at the sky, trying to spot formations in the clouds. It’s one of my favorite things to do.”

~~~ @Empress Of Evil

Four paws gently moved in a rythmic way as the black-and-white she-cat paced across the clearing. Anxious to do something, anything, Settingpaw was trying to channel her energy elsewhere. She felt like she could run a race and win, or swim the entirety of the river, or climb the tallest tree in the forest. “Just find something to do, it’s not that hard.” She flipped around, starting to walk the other direction. “Yes, but you know you’ll be bored unless you find someone to do it with.” Once again Settingpaw changed direction. “You hardly know anyone in Riverclan still. You haven’t taken the time to get to know many cats.” Flip. “So what am I supposed to do? Introduce myself to others?” Flip. “Yes that’s exactly——“ Settingpaw stopped, shaking her head and letting big out a sigh. “Talking to myself again. That’s just great...”

Last edited by RedHead; March 26th, 2018 at 10:20 PM.
Old March 27th, 2018, 02:34 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:

~~~ @Empress Of Evil

Four paws gently moved in a rythmic way as the black-and-white she-cat paced across the clearing. Anxious to do something, anything, Settingpaw was trying to channel her energy elsewhere. She felt like she could run a race and win, or swim the entirety of the river, or climb the tallest tree in the forest. “Just find something to do, it’s not that hard.” She flipped around, starting to walk the other direction. “Yes, but you know you’ll be bored unless you find someone to do it with.” Once again Settingpaw changed direction. “You hardly know anyone in Riverclan still. You haven’t taken the time to get to know many cats.” Flip. “So what am I supposed to do? Introduce myself to others?” Flip. “Yes that’s exactly——“ Settingpaw stopped, shaking her head and letting big out a sigh. “Talking to myself again. That’s just great...”
A Tuxedo tom was lying just outside the apprentice’s den, grooming his pelt with long strokes of his tongue. He had just been running through a part of the territory that had more trees than the rest of the territory. Now his pelt had twigs sticking out of it and the occasional leaf. Of course, Pleasantpaw was always in such a messy state, due to his adventurous personality, but he did prefer to have a clean pelt. He liked to look refined and neat. It made him feel professional and he liked it.
Pleasantpaw was done after a few more minutes and quickly rose to the paws. The apprentice couldn’t sit down for long. He was born for adventure and he needed to move. After scanning his pelt once more, he padded away, satisfied with his appearance. The tom walked to the fresh kill pile, deciding that he wanted something to eat after a day of adventuring and hunting. Shellfeather had decided not to take him out for training and instead, had told him to hunt for the clan. He had not complained. It meant that he had more time to explore the territory and sit around camp, watching everyone and learning their secrets. As the black and white tom reached the pile, he suddenly changed his mind and decided that he wasn’t actually feeling that hungry. It’d be better to wait for later when I’m hungrier, he thought. The tom was smart and he liked to think carefully about everything that he did. Which was why he had changed his mind and decided to wait till he was starving to eat. That was when he would really need the prey. There was no need to waste prey.
Now that it was clear to him that he wasn’t hungry, he would have to find something else to do instead. His gazed around the camp, searching for someone who looked like they could do with a chat. But really, it was an opportunity for Pleasantpaw to find out more about his clanmates, in both a good way and a bad way. His amber hues finally landed on an unfamiliar she-cat. He frowned. He thought he knew the name of basically everyone in the clan, but apparently not. Curious, he started making his way towards the she-cat, eager to know who she was.
After making sure he had a cool and calm expression on his face, he approached the other apprentice. “Hey,” he greeted in the friendliest voice that he could muster. “I’m Pleasantpaw. I believe we haven’t met before,” he introduced politely.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 27th, 2018, 04:33 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

Hazelnutsplash had never heard another cat, besides Brownbabble, talk like that. He was so surprised by this that he was speechless for a moment. But then all his words seemed to come back to him. “Oh no no no it’s fine! My time can never be wasted, there’s not much I do with it anyways. I’m just glad you’re not hurt, I mean, being tripped over can hurt pretty bad. Especially when it’s by someone with paws as big as these.” He laughed, holding out his exceptionally large fore paws. As she introduced herself, Hazelnutsplash untangled his tail from around his legs, his ears flicking up at her name. “Oh I really like that name! It’s verry pretty, and it suits you too! I’m Hazelnutsplash, I know, a bit of an odd name, but at least the ‘splash’ makes me sound more Riverclan. Imagine if my name was Hazelnutberry or something... then I’d sound like I was a Thunderclan cat.” As she commented on the cloud, Hazelnutsplash laughed a bit. “I’m glad I’m not crazy, I was thinking the exact same thing! That’s kind of why I tripped over you, I was too busy loookng at the sky, trying to spot formations in the clouds. It’s one of my favorite things to do.”

~~~ @Empress Of Evil

rushingwater already knew she talk a lot so, when he didn't respond at first she was worried she overwhelmed him. she cursed herself, she was just rather excited like always. that emotion seem like a personality trait by now. "oh, i guess it can. i barely really felt anything. possibly i was too distracted to feel real pain. hmm, is that even possible? well, i don't really know. " she shrugged. rushingwater tilt her head, looking at his paws. "i suppose so but that it is also useful! i mean in battle when you bat someone with them, it hurt more. i know if i hit someone with my paw they would barely feel it. i'm really small, you probably already noticed. don't know why. bad luck in the genes!" she chuckled. rushingwater blinked, hazelnutsplash was kind of strange. not the splash part, though. what was a hazelnut, anyway? "same! i mean the only reason i have the suffix water is because i requested it. it goes well and i'm pretty sure any other suffix would sound stupid. i remember i was worried about getting named rushingwind! i would sound like a Windclan cat. no offense to Windclan but I'm Riverclan and just Riverclan!" rushingwater exclaimed then redirected her gaze the cloud. "cloud watching isn't my favorite thing to do, to be honest but it is nice to do! i don't have much of a hobby unless you consider talking and running one. " she joked, her whiskers twitching in amusement.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:07 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euonym View Post
@Boba Fett
It was about time Robinpaw pulled herself out of her nest and stepped into the clearing, various debris from her bed lightly entangled in the pale and richer hues of her pelt. It was always days after a good rest that she would look like a mess, and although she didn't necessarily care much for presentation, she at least knew that looking too scruffy would make her seem lazy if not flat out pathetic; if there was one thing to know about the cinnamon tabby she-cat, it was that she detested being underestimated, especially by opponents.
The female allowed a sigh to drift past her maw as she would settle down in the vast space of the clearing, seating herself in a spot that wasn't too crowded by other members as she settled back on her haunches. Robinpaw bore her ivory teeth, catching small strings of nesting material between the marrow of her fangs as she discarded the clumps on the earth beside her. Pale and vibrant fur– an aesthetic blend to how the cinnamon hue and almost creamy tinge of her base coat melded– would then be combed meticulously with her rough tongue. By the time she was finished her pelt was a bit neater, but the tufts of softer fur sticking up at various, random angles evidently showed she really only shouldered the habit of regular grooming aside, though that may as well be common for some cats of her age, who cared more for the quality of the work they did rather than how they looked doing it.
This being said, however, she actually didn't have a lot to do that evening. Even if she checked in with her mentor, she was pretty sure that today would mean nothing eventful. Robinpaw knew one thing that Blitzenrain couldn't get mad at, however: making friends. Those who first met the apprentice usually instantly noticed her blunt, borderline assertive attitude; she was a hotheaded feline who didn't take kindly to insults against her companions. Perhaps a few of her only (arguably) redeeming qualities was her willingness to fight equally and fairly with her fellow apprentices and to hunt as diligently as she could. Her training would probably come along a lot easier if she would slow her pace a little bit and not lose focus or grow bored right away. Even still, she had enough time to practice and attempt to work things out.

Pale, near-yellow hues scanned the clearing, searching for a cat not in the midst of conversation who she could bother without getting her ear cuffed by a cranky queen, or perhaps even an elder; StarClan knows she can't make any more trouble, in case her training was held off... or worse.
Brackenpaw ducked their head through the entrance to the RiverClan camp. Their white fur looked golden in the early morning sunlight and their normally orange fur had a tint of crimson to it. Brackenpaw had just come back from discarding dirty moss and was satisfied that the whole Clan had been cleaned up and any moss that was in need of changing had been changed. They decided to give themself a break before leaving camp again to go do some battle training on their own, as they often did. It wasn't that their mentor didn't train them that much, it was just that Brackenpaw always strived to be the best. They did this for the same reason that they decided to become Non-Binary. They always hated it when cats were called out for their gender so Brackenpaw decided that they wanted to prove that all genders and all cats were equal. The only reason they didn't decide to become Bigender was because of how confusing that sounded. Both genders? At once? I mean, how was that even possible? Now, neither gender made slightly more sense, even if not much. But still, it was was better than bothe genders, though they had nothing against Bigender cats. Brackenpaw's ultimate goal was to make all cats equal, and because they were already always bullied for their Scottish Fold ears, they figured that they might as well take a little more bullying. This was why Brackenpaw's idol was Daydream, though they never admitted this to anyone. Daydream is a Non-Binary cat who miraculously got the rank of Medicine Cat. Not that Brackenpaw wanted to be a medicine cat, it was just that they thought that Daydream was playing an important role in helping Non-Binary cats be a bit more respected and Brackenpaw wanted to play a part in it too. Because Brackenpaw thought that all cats should be seen as equal Brackenpaw never is mean or negative to mean cats and never gives family and friends special treatment, because this may be seen as favoritism. Unfortunately, this often led to arguments between Brackenpaw and pretty much every other cat alive. Brackenpaw sauntered up to the fresh-kill pile, sweating lightly, even in the cold. Brackenpaw was glad that not their whole pelt was long-furred, even if they wished their tail was short-furred. Somehow they always seemed to be sweating, even in this Leaf-Bare. For this reason, Brackenpaw was dreading Green-Leaf. Brackenpaw's soft green gaze searched the fresh kill pile for something other than fish or water vole or anything else that had to do with the river. Brackenpaw just hated the wet feeling of water against their skin and brushing through their fur as soon as they felt it. Well, they not only hated it, they were terrified of it! What if they got swept away and never heard from again!? Seriously, that water is dangerous! Finally, Brackenpaw's green eyes rested on a large mouse. Surprisingly big for Leaf-Bare just ending and New-Leaf barely beginning. They grabbed it anyway, figuring it would be just enough to satisfy their hunger for a while, possible the whole day if they were lucky. Brackenpaw looked around again, and this time the only thing that they couldn't figure out, was where to sit!

[ Sorry for such a long post XD ]
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:57 PM
『 a fitting name 』

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Brackenpaw ducked their head through the entrance to the RiverClan camp. Their white fur looked golden in the early morning sunlight and their normally orange fur had a tint of crimson to it. Brackenpaw had just come back from discarding dirty moss and was satisfied that the whole Clan had been cleaned up and any moss that was in need of changing had been changed. They decided to give themself a break before leaving camp again to go do some battle training on their own, as they often did. It wasn't that their mentor didn't train them that much, it was just that Brackenpaw always strived to be the best. They did this for the same reason that they decided to become Non-Binary. They always hated it when cats were called out for their gender so Brackenpaw decided that they wanted to prove that all genders and all cats were equal. The only reason they didn't decide to become Bigender was because of how confusing that sounded. Both genders? At once? I mean, how was that even possible? Now, neither gender made slightly more sense, even if not much. But still, it was was better than bothe genders, though they had nothing against Bigender cats. Brackenpaw's ultimate goal was to make all cats equal, and because they were already always bullied for their Scottish Fold ears, they figured that they might as well take a little more bullying. This was why Brackenpaw's idol was Daydream, though they never admitted this to anyone. Daydream is a Non-Binary cat who miraculously got the rank of Medicine Cat. Not that Brackenpaw wanted to be a medicine cat, it was just that they thought that Daydream was playing an important role in helping Non-Binary cats be a bit more respected and Brackenpaw wanted to play a part in it too. Because Brackenpaw thought that all cats should be seen as equal Brackenpaw never is mean or negative to mean cats and never gives family and friends special treatment, because this may be seen as favoritism. Unfortunately, this often led to arguments between Brackenpaw and pretty much every other cat alive. Brackenpaw sauntered up to the fresh-kill pile, sweating lightly, even in the cold. Brackenpaw was glad that not their whole pelt was long-furred, even if they wished their tail was short-furred. Somehow they always seemed to be sweating, even in this Leaf-Bare. For this reason, Brackenpaw was dreading Green-Leaf. Brackenpaw's soft green gaze searched the fresh kill pile for something other than fish or water vole or anything else that had to do with the river. Brackenpaw just hated the wet feeling of water against their skin and brushing through their fur as soon as they felt it. Well, they not only hated it, they were terrified of it! What if they got swept away and never heard from again!? Seriously, that water is dangerous! Finally, Brackenpaw's green eyes rested on a large mouse. Surprisingly big for Leaf-Bare just ending and New-Leaf barely beginning. They grabbed it anyway, figuring it would be just enough to satisfy their hunger for a while, possible the whole day if they were lucky. Brackenpaw looked around again, and this time the only thing that they couldn't figure out, was where to sit!

[ Sorry for such a long post XD ]
『 OOC: It's all good, mine was pretty long too xD
The she-cat mulled over her options of a new companion, her tail's tip flicking from one side to the other in a consistent metronome. Finally, her gaze happened upon a clanmate that didn't seem much older than her, whom was picking out a well-fed mouse from the fresh kill pile and lingering near it as they seemed to look for a place to enjoy their meal. It certainly seemed like they deserved it, at least; she saw a brief signal of what she assumed was discomfort when they hesitated before making a choice. Surely they would make a great first pick to friendship? Maybe she should think of what to say before she approached.

Too bad she couldn't think of anything currently.

Come on, instinct, don't fail me now! The cinnamon tabby preached mentally, her rounded paws already starting to carry her in the direction of the other apprentice. "Hey there. Having a change in the menu?" Short, simple, and sweet: thank StarClan for such a great start. Now she would just have to try to keep herself from spilling more words from her maw so that she didn't chase them off.
Old March 28th, 2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:
『 OOC: It's all good, mine was pretty long too xD
The she-cat mulled over her options of a new companion, her tail's tip flicking from one side to the other in a consistent metronome. Finally, her gaze happened upon a clanmate that didn't seem much older than her, whom was picking out a well-fed mouse from the fresh kill pile and lingering near it as they seemed to look for a place to enjoy their meal. It certainly seemed like they deserved it, at least; she saw a brief signal of what she assumed was discomfort when they hesitated before making a choice. Surely they would make a great first pick to friendship? Maybe she should think of what to say before she approached.

Too bad she couldn't think of anything currently.

Come on, instinct, don't fail me now! The cinnamon tabby preached mentally, her rounded paws already starting to carry her in the direction of the other apprentice. "Hey there. Having a change in the menu?" Short, simple, and sweet: thank StarClan for such a great start. Now she would just have to try to keep herself from spilling more words from her maw so that she didn't chase them off.
Brackenpaw turned to look at the cinnamon tabby apprentice as she approached them and they smiled, dipping their head politely. They tilted their head and held back a laugh at the she-cat's greeting,"Yes, hello to you too!" they twitched their whiskers in amusement at the same time as they flicked their left ear in greeting.

[AHHHHHHHHni don't know what to write X3]
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 28th, 2018, 02:39 PM
『 a fitting name 』

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Brackenpaw turned to look at the cinnamon tabby apprentice as she approached them and they smiled, dipping their head politely. They tilted their head and held back a laugh at the she-cat's greeting,"Yes, hello to you too!" they twitched their whiskers in amusement at the same time as they flicked their left ear in greeting.

[AHHHHHHHHni don't know what to write X3]
『 OOC: No worries, Robinpaw here will chat Bracken's ears off. Either that or she'll roughhouse them a little. Honestly, I might as well add "wildcard" to her personality traits when it comes to befriending people– or, well, trying to befriend people.
"Can't blame you for wanting to shake things up; I'd probably go crazy if I only could eat minnows or something all the time. Fish are great and all, but something new makes you appreciate it more, y'know?" A small grimace of distaste touched the female's maw at the very thought, but she would dismiss the image as her attention once more focused on the bicolor feline. They seemed to be well-built in stature, though she couldn't tell for sure if that was just the illusion their longer, ginger-and-white-patched fur gave them. "My name's Robinpaw by the way, since I don't think we've met before. I'd like to think I would remember someone with such cool ears." She had a lot of questions about them too, but she bit her tongue and forced herself to remain quiet. Her tail swayed behind her, poised in the air in a friendly gesture with an almost childlike gleam of enthusiasm in her lime gaze.
Old March 28th, 2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
『 OOC: No worries, Robinpaw here will chat Bracken's ears off. Either that or she'll roughhouse them a little. Honestly, I might as well add "wildcard" to her personality traits when it comes to befriending people– or, well, trying to befriend people.
"Can't blame you for wanting to shake things up; I'd probably go crazy if I only could eat minnows or something all the time. Fish are great and all, but something new makes you appreciate it more, y'know?" A small grimace of distaste touched the female's maw at the very thought, but she would dismiss the image as her attention once more focused on the bicolor feline. They seemed to be well-built in stature, though she couldn't tell for sure if that was just the illusion their longer, ginger-and-white-patched fur gave them. "My name's Robinpaw by the way, since I don't think we've met before. I'd like to think I would remember someone with such cool ears." She had a lot of questions about them too, but she bit her tongue and forced herself to remain quiet. Her tail swayed behind her, poised in the air in a friendly gesture with an almost childlike gleam of enthusiasm in her lime gaze.
Brackenpaw nodded. They had seen cats like Robinpaw before, so they knew she'd probably be the talkative type based on what she was saying and how much she was saying, though you could never be sure with anyone really,"Yes. I'm Brackenpaw! Nice to meet you Robinpaw," they nodded. And since Brackenpaw wasn't a very good conversation starter they just went along with Robinpaw's subject of 'ears',"Yes, I believe that I have Kittypet origin, more specifically Scottish Fold origin. Those are cats with ears like mine," they explained, not ashamed whatsoever that they might have Kittypet blood. Then they smiled,"Tell me something about yourself!" they said, sounding cheerful.

[You think Robin and Bracken will end up being friends or enemies. Well, actually, Bracken doesn't dislike anybody, it's just a matter of whether Robin likes them or not XD]