Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old December 15th, 2017, 04:04 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Sparks looked at her companions then at the Umbreon. "Well...do you know of a warmer place around here then?" She asked. She was concerned for her companions well being.

@Fuzzyfeline
Old December 15th, 2017, 04:17 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Seeing the shiny Eevee run by the small Eevee jumped out in front of the pesky kids that were chasing him. Oh kids are just as easy to trick. She thought as she held up a paw and whimpered trying to look hart. Her long ears were dropped and her tail was dragging the ground. Wait for it... She thought waiting to see if the kids would stop. If they did her plan would be running smoothly. If they didn't they had another thing coming.
@Silverfrost.
The Kids Stopped Chasing the Shiny Eevee, Crowding around the Injured one instead. "Travis, Get your mother! I'll make sure she doesn't try to get away since she's injured!" A younger girl said, who tried to scoop up the eevee in her arms, only to be stopped by another kid. "You don't know where that eevee has been, or who it belonged to! For all we know it's owner could be watching us!" it said, getting a collective sigh from the group. "If they were, they would be helping, Chris!" Another kid said, although it looked slightly younger. The kids continued to argue about what to do, all staring down at the 'Injured' Eevee.

Snowflake glanced back, seeing the Kids crowding around another eevee, younger than himself. "Thanks! Have fun with the kids, and watch out for their hands! the tiny one likes to pull on tails!" He called back to her, panting.
Old December 15th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
Sparks looked at her companions then at the Umbreon. "Well...do you know of a warmer place around here then?" She asked. She was concerned for her companions well being.

@Fuzzyfeline
(I've got over 10 post quotes and 8 mentions in the last hour! I reach a recorded!)

Stat nodded. "It's wormer farther in the forest." She informed but was quite for a second debating on if she should tell them were she lives. "My brother and I have a small camp. It warmer there and we can get you some moss if your uncomfortable sleeping on the ground." She added a bit unsure if she should be telling the stranger this but she knew she could defined herself and so could Sun.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 15th, 2017, 04:35 PM

Somewhere out in the forest was a weird looking pokemon, and by the looks of it, whatever it was had something over it's head, preffering to stay hidden, the normal-type jumped from tree to tree, he wasn't that high, considering his weight, he would've otherwise broken a branch and end up on the ground, barely a thing was know about him, he rarely spoke, but when he did, it was because it truely was important, because he was protective and caring, he wanted to know everything that happened, yet, that was impossible. The Type: Null jumped down from the last tree he had landed in and looked around, no one could miss him.

((OPEN))
Old December 15th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
The Kids Stopped Chasing the Shiny Eevee, Crowding around the Injured one instead. "Travis, Get your mother! I'll make sure she doesn't try to get away since she's injured!" A younger girl said, who tried to scoop up the eevee in her arms, only to be stopped by another kid. "You don't know where that eevee has been, or who it belonged to! For all we know it's owner could be watching us!" it said, getting a collective sigh from the group. "If they were, they would be helping, Chris!" Another kid said, although it looked slightly younger. The kids continued to argue about what to do, all staring down at the 'Injured' Eevee.

Snowflake glanced back, seeing the Kids crowding around another eevee, younger than himself. "Thanks! Have fun with the kids, and watch out for their hands! the tiny one likes to pull on tails!" He called back to her, panting.
Eve let the kids crowd around her. Hearing Snowflake's warning she flicked one of her ears, not wanting the kids to chase after the shiny Eevee again. Okay, faze one. She thought glancing at each kid.
A Glaceon jumped out if the bush and yowled so all the kids would turn to him. His glossy snowy blue fur spiced with ice. "So, Eve you got your paws full." He commented.
"Well I knew you'd help." Eve told him as she jumped smoothly over to the Glaceon. "Think we should see what we can get off them or just disappear?" She asked.
"I say we wait." The Glaceon mumbled looking at the group of kids.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 15th, 2017, 04:45 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

The eevee hung his head, shaking fearfully behide the fire pokemon. "Wolf, stop be such a scaredy pokemon!" They scolded him. Wolf looked up, tempted to steal Fire's stick for calling him that. A gleam of mischief in his eyes caused Fire to unhide him. The pokemon were obviously untamed and friends. Wolf and Fire were used to wandering and for Wolf's stake not fighting. However the braxien, Fire would sneak out sometimes to battle other pokemon. The two disliked being captured but for different reasons. Wolf former trainer had tried to get him to evolve by overworking him. While Fire's had never used her and if she ever was she was too untrained to win a fire. Wolf yelp when she unhide him, "Fire! Fire, they will see me!" He squeaked. His ears lowered, scrambling between her legs again. She frowned, stepping back. "Stop using me as your shield! Just.. act cute." She suggested, Wolf looked up at her, glaring. That was how they ended up tussling together. Yelps were heard from Wolf, as Fire Crown won once again. He panted, shaking. "No fair." He mumbled to her.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 15th, 2017, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Eve let the kids crowd around her. Hearing Snowflake's warning she flicked one of her ears, not wanting the kids to chase after the shiny Eevee again. Okay, faze one. She thought glancing at each kid.
A Glaceon jumped out if the bush and yowled so all the kids would turn to him. His glossy snowy blue fur spiced with ice. "So, Eve you got your paws full." He commented.
"Well I knew you'd help." Eve told him as she jumped smoothly over to the Glaceon. "Think we should see what we can get off them or just disappear?" She asked.
"I say we wait." The Glaceon mumbled looking at the group of kids.
((I just imagine a kid bumping in Zavier and freaking out because of him x3))
Old December 15th, 2017, 07:13 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
(I've got over 10 post quotes and 8 mentions in the last hour! I reach a recorded!)

Stat nodded. "It's wormer farther in the forest." She informed but was quite for a second debating on if she should tell them were she lives. "My brother and I have a small camp. It warmer there and we can get you some moss if your uncomfortable sleeping on the ground." She added a bit unsure if she should be telling the stranger this but she knew she could defined herself and so could Sun.
(Congrats on the new record :3)

Sparks was considering her offer when she saw Type: Null jump out of the tree. "Y-..what is that?!" She exclaimed falling backwards off the rock. She didnt mean to be rude she was just startled. Shes never seen another pokemon like it.

Shade waking from the commotion rushed to Sparks side. He went into his defensive position and face type:null and umbreon. "We can take them both Sparks."

Moonlight padded softly towards type: null. "Hello..I'm Moonlight. Whats your name? Are you ok?" She asked with concern in her voice.

@Raven & Co

Last edited by Tazzy; December 15th, 2017 at 07:16 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

How much did I miss? Can somebody tell me a quick summary? I'm a bit to lazy to read all the posts. XD
Old December 15th, 2017, 07:26 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Umbri jumped up, startled. He rushed to Sparks. "Are you okay? I heard you fall.. off the rock..?"

Espi watched the group with tired eyes, her red gem sparkled as she searched for information on the Type: Null. "It's a Type: Null.." She tiredly said to Sparks.

Mana seemed equally surprised as Umbri and Shade when the Type: Null jumped out of the tree, but a huge smile grew on her face when she noticed it. She bounced over to it like a newborn eevee. "Hello! I'm Mana! What's your name?" She chirped.