Bye y'all
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:40 AM

Old September 6th, 2021, 12:44 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Apprehension prickled Fernpaw's paws as he scooted close to Kestrelstar's side. Though there was a chill to the air, it wasn't what made Fernpaw stick so close. He couldn't shake the feeling of being watched, of not being safe. Fish Dad was safety. He was safety. (right?)

He thought he was safe before, now he wasn't so sure. Keen eyes watched his surroundings carefully, always on edge, always waiting for the worse to come. He didn't speak, did he need to? There was an understanding between them of waiting. (he didn't want to wait, he wanted to go home)

To crawl into Wolffang and Twilightstar's warmth and hide from the world.

Movement caught his attention across the river, and he tensed. Expecting everything and nothing. Dark shadows that'd lunge toward them.

Instead..

It's Eldersky. He froze. Of all the scenarios, he wasn't expecting his sister-- not now-- not after so long-- (he doesn't feel ready)

He wasn't ready. But he pried himself away from Kestrelstar to join her across the water, looking up at her with curious eyes. There was something different about her, he didn't understand it. He wasn't ready, but .. He'd make it work. For her. Wherever she went, so would he.

[ @spade, @implimm ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 6th, 2021, 12:52 AM
chirps

Green eyes appeared like glowing orbs in the distance, and though dawn hadn't broken yet he recognized the warrior on the other side. Eldersky. Kestrelstar hadn't interacted with her much, and had only seen her at Gatherings. Regardless, he gave a dip of his head, watching as Fernpaw scampered across the water towards her. Muscles were tense, ready to leap in after the kid if he slipped and fell.

But the safety of his own Clan must've pulled him through to the other side as he now stood, gazing up at his Clanmate. Time to return home.

"I hear things are bad in WindClan, and that ShadowClan is causing more trouble than ever," the gray tabby leader called across to them. There was no one awake, no one out at this time so he didn't feel the need to speak in a hushed tone. "Tell Twilightstar that if WindClan needs us, RiverClan will be there." Short, sweet, to the point. He didn't want to spend all night out here talking but he also wasn't quite ready to let go of the kid yet.

He would be alright in WindClan, wouldn't he? After all, he had come back to the land of the living... hopefully that meant he wouldn't be leaving it again anytime soon.

With one last smile directed at Fernpaw, and a nod at Eldersky, the RiverClan leader turned to head back into RiverClan territory, a patch of reeds swallowing him up.

// @BILL. @implimm
Old September 7th, 2021, 07:16 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by distant cry in the woods View Post
||>||BrindlePaw||<||

BrindlePaw flinched, their eyes shrinking to slits. “what the- aren’t those things dangerous!? cause they sure are freaking scary” they scowled, stepping back.
Willowpaw’s perspective
The young she cat spat in annoyance, she wanted to get back to making fun of that no good fur ball blueberrypaw. He paws kneaded the ground in growing anticipation but just then she watched thoughtfully as her mentor blossomfang grabbed up a large stick in her jaws. Willowpaws eyes shone as her mentor slammed the stick down on the hissing snake. At first the snake didn’t stop wringing around, blossomfang being blossomfang she jumped onto the branch adding more weight to the snake and the branch. Willowpaw couldn’t tell what was going on in her mentors head but whatever it was, it was purely amazing! The young cream colored she cat hesitated but soon zipped off to, only come back moments later rolling a large rock towards the snake. Her mentor obviously knew how to deal with them and made them both practice taking care of dealing with them. Then she rolled the rock over the snakes head and the whole ordeal was over.
Blossomfang’s perspective
The young warrior stared at her apprentice her eyes narrowed slits, willowpaw was going to leap at the snake if she didn’t do something quick. Glancing around she spotted a large stick although it did look quiet heavy but that was no problem for her. Grabbing the stick up in her mouth she half dragged half carried it over to the venomous snake that was making a loud commotion. Dropping the stick onto the large snake she jumped on top of the stick and held the snake firm. She flicked her tail towards her apprentice signaling for her to go and get a large rock. Watching with approval as her apprentice ended the snake and forced it to be quiet for ever more.
Old September 13th, 2021, 11:46 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Junipersong wearily padded towards the Windclan border. This should be very easy. Each and every step ached, trudging her body along was a pain, but she put on a convincing front that she was actually getting along just fine. Just get to the border, look around for a bit, and come back. Maybe catch some prey. She hoped for that at least. Though she was already pretty abysmal at hunting, and her weakened state wouldn't make her any better at it.

They were approaching the border now. The light breeze bringing in the scent of the rolling grassy plains brought a little more energy to the exhausted molly. Making each step just a tad easier to take. She could get through this. Just place one paw in front of the other and she would be back in no time.

// @coffeebeans @seeingstars (Im thinking just make a post or two of checking the border. Im not planning on having anything happen, but if either of you want to introduce a plot you can. Though not every patrol has to have something exciting to it, either. Up to yall ^.^ )

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old September 15th, 2021, 10:54 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

@Dizerel @seeingstars

The tom was sure to keep an eye on Junipersong. She looked ... not okay. He sighed and called out for Finpaw. "Let's mark the borders, okay? Come tell one of us if you find anything unusual" he smiled, though it wasn't entirely real. The calico went off to scent the border, stopping occasionally at a bush or tree to mark it.
Old September 16th, 2021, 10:31 AM

My Mood: Inspired

{ @Dizerel • @coffeebeans }
~~~
Finpaw nodded, bouncing after the warriors. The Riverclan wrinkled his nose as the scent of Windclan took over most other scents. He turned his attention back to his mentor as he spoke and nodded, dashing closer to the border. He began to mark the border, so far no inconveniences, which was a relief. The small tom didn't want to end up in a fight, he hadn't covered much combat in training yet.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old September 21st, 2021, 10:04 AM
Woodsy

Status: “And if I am killed for simply living, let death be kinder than man.” - Althea Davis
Bump Policy: Yes
My Mood: Fine

@Nixey | @x ghostie | Hemlockhill

There wasn’t a need to emit more.
When the decree had been vocalized to the Clan, Hemlockhill was already rushing for escape. She had entered the camp only moments ago, the dirt and mud from the underground still staining her white coat. Though she paid no mind to the dust muddling her fur, instead following what had been ordered of her, and waving both Crowpaw and Speckleleap along. She thought it strange, however, how Wolffang had insisted another apprentice rather than her own. Wouldnt it have made more sense for Foxpaw to tag along? The thought infiltrated her mind, but she shrugged her shoulders in reply. After all, who was she to question the authority of others nor the ideas that presented in their minds? Her jaw tightened. She thought it best to remain low for the time being, but gradually the idea became more and more difficult with her various assigned tasks.

“We should get moving quickly…” The young warrioress emitted feebly from her maw. Hemlockhill did hot face her peers as she spoke, eyes fixed on the outside and the riverbank ahead. She found herself fortunate, however, no turmoil from which she knew harbored between the likes of River and Wind. It was the shadows of the pines that coursed worry throughout her veins. Hemlockhill shook her head. “Wolffang has a temper. I’d rather not face his baring teeth upon a late return. Nor would I prefer Twilightstar. We ought to hurry along now.”

Hemlockhill hadn’t awaited a reply from her clan-mates, large, polydactyl paws already pushing forward towards the outside. She’d rather be hidden under the surface of the earth, though she was grateful that the sky was void of the stars that shone at night. Only clear skies so far, it appeared. Perhaps this would be easier than she initially anticipated.
Old September 22nd, 2021, 06:21 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Speckleleap~
Purr annoyance coursed through Speckleleap as he stepped along the ground. He hated interacting with other cats, his brother, Mothflight, was much much better at these sorts of things. Silently, Speckleleap had always acknowledged the fact that he may be a little jealous of his littermates for the way words would slip so easily from his maw, but Speckleleap would never admit it. Mothflight had a big heart and in case that would upset the large tom, Speckleleap had always opted to remain silent about his inward disputes. Though as he stepped along with his clanmates, told to follow a Hemlockhill as a leader of this patrol, a bit of anxiety had lifted. It seemed the molly was taking charge of the group, which meant Speckleleap had little to no reason to truly worry for having to interact with them. It also seemed she herself wasn’t very talkative. Casting a glance towards Cowpaw, Speckleleap silently wondered what the apprentice was going to be like on this little border patrol before hurrying to step along with the elected leader of the patrol.
@Froya @x ghostie

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old September 22nd, 2021, 11:22 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Froya @Nixey
Cowpaw stifled a yawn, raising his paw to gently paw at his face. Aaa, this was awkward. He lift his head up as Hemlockhill appeared. Mismatched eyes widened at the dirt and mud displayed over her fur. He titled his head to the side, blinking at her for a moment. What a silly warrior. He glanced towards Speckleleap when he arrived. His tail flickered in a greeting gesture.

Huh? They were.. they were going? Cowpaw quickly bounced after the two, nodding along to what Hemlockhill said. Yes, yes. This was his first border patrol and, if he failed it then.. he could get demoted. Wolffang does have a temper and -- Cowpaw sighed to himself, having slightly lagged behind them.

He lift his gaze to meet Speckleleap's. Oh! He smiled brightly at him, picking up his slack he caught up to them. Walking by Speckleleap's side, he lifted his paw to point towards him then he tilted his head. How are you? Cowpaw questioned, hopeful to distract himself from his worrying thoughts.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; September 22nd, 2021 at 11:23 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2021, 07:03 PM
Formerly Cloudsong

Status: 'I'm going to take a little walk. Be back soon.' - Cloudsong
My Mood: Relaxed

(This is where we hunt I asked Nyancat)
Cloudsong stretched, the fresh air fillled her lungs. She smiled pleasantly.

@Binx @Jesse

~Cloudsong (WC)~Streamkit (RC)~Sugar (Kittypet)~Maple (O)~

-Please Bump Me After 48 Hours-