Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:24 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:20 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rani
Today 10:17 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 10:13 PM
Quiiiiick question 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:12 PM

Old December 1st, 2017, 12:48 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Anara froze mid stretch. Wow, did someone actually acknowledge my presence?! Not missing the opportunity, the female offered a small smile back. Checking to make sure she wasn't being heavily guarded, the female padded slowly out and approached the other with curiosity in her orbs. "Hello," she mowed, hoping she wouldn't be sent away. She couldn't bear one more minute in that stupid den.

Iris saw the prisoner walk to her. Iris stared at her for a few heartbeats before replying. ``Hi`` She mewed cautiously, she looked around to see if anybody was watching and sighed in relief. ``Getting bored in the den?``
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:53 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Iris saw the prisoner walk to her. Iris stared at her for a few heartbeats before replying. ``Hi`` She mewed cautiously, she looked around to see if anybody was watching and sighed in relief. ``Getting bored in the den?``

Anara shrugged in a carefree way; no way was she letting the other cat know she was redbone up with the place. "I've survived worse." She meowed, flicking her tail. Instinctivley, she flinched inward an dit's tucked her broken leg beneath her; hopefully the other wouldn't notice. She took an even breath and tipped her head slightly. "What's this place you live in?" She swept her long tail around, gesturing to the cats' camp.

Last edited by Undercover; December 2nd, 2017 at 01:54 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:02 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent picked up a rather small mouse. He wasn’t hungry. But he ate it anyway. He didn’t want to make a fool out of himself if he was too hungry to hunt.

Dawn sat down after getting out of camp for a while. She lied. She wasn’t getting supplies, her stock was more than full. She just needed to get out of camp. She hated it there. Yet she never ran away. Probably because she won’t be able to fend for herself. The sixteen moon old trotted over to a puddle md began to lap from it. ‘None of those thoughts.’ she scolded herself in her mind. ‘This is a time of peace.’ she closed her eyes and breathed in and out. For once. She was happy. She was hearing the birds beautiful calls and the feel of the wind on her fur. Yet she was totally unaware of her surroundings.
Shatter gave a small growl. Whatever, they didn't need three cats. "Let's go," he grunted to Silent. "It doesn't look like Hawkfire is going to join us, the little.." he trailed his voice off, letting the words become unledgible. Probably for the better. As he dug a small hole, the tom cat pushed his prey bones inside and began to head toward the entrances.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:00 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Valkryie watched Shatter then looked at Silent. "May I come?" she asked turning her gaze on Shatter. Her two mismatched eyes gleamed. "Hunting and fighting is my best skills."
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:08 PM

My Mood: Fine

Name: Grace
Looks: Long-furred dark Smokey grey she-cat with jade green eyes
Personality: cunning, clever, manipulative and sly to those she knows won't betray her and charming, loyal and kind to those she doesn't trust. (Ie. the leader and second in command)
Crush/Mate: open
Other: can she manipulate a rebellion to happen? like persuade a cat to begin gathering cats for a coup. but not be the actual cat to do so?
@BTS.official.__

Last edited by Timbergrowl; December 2nd, 2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
Name: Grace
Looks: Long-furred dark Smokey grey she-cat with jade green eyes
Personality: cunning, clever, manipulative and sly to those she knows won't betray her and charming, loyal and kind to those she doesn't trust. (Ie. the leader and second in command)
Crush/Mate: open
Other: can she manipulate a rebellion to happen? like persuade a cat to begin gathering cats for a coup. but not be the actual cat to do so?
@BTS.official.__

Accepted
Mmm.... Let me think about it....she can but she would be executed if she was caught.
Ooo she looks a lot like Rune and Mink xD
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Accepted
Mmm.... Let me think about it....she can but she would be executed if she was caught.
Ooo she looks a lot like Rune and Mink xD
maybe she could be one of your heirs but was thought to be killed when she fell down a cliff or something. she survived and began living on her own before she found the clan and joined?
Old December 2nd, 2017, 04:50 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post

Anara shrugged in a carefree way; no way was she letting the other cat know she was redbone up with the place. "I've survived worse." She meowed, flicking her tail. Instinctivley, she flinched inward an dit's tucked her broken leg beneath her; hopefully the other wouldn't notice. She took an even breath and tipped her head slightly. "What's this place you live in?" She swept her long tail around, gesturing to the cats' camp.

``Survived worse? Please, this place is the most cruel and evil there is in the world.`` She mewed at the prisoner. Iris looked around the camp, ``My group is called Boneclan`` She answered.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
maybe she could be one of your heirs but was thought to be killed when she fell down a cliff or something. she survived and began living on her own before she found the clan and joined?
I would like to say yes but Mink has only had one litter and that was the one she just gave birth. And if anything Apollo would be next leader....
Unlesss.....Idk. May I think about it?
Old December 3rd, 2017, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
I would like to say yes but Mink has only had one litter and that was the one she just gave birth. And if anything Apollo would be next leader....
Unlesss.....Idk. May I think about it?
yes you can!