Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:53 PM
kk adopts!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 06:52 PM
Spear Fishing - Group...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:48 PM
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:47 PM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by constellation
Today 06:45 PM

Old August 4th, 2023, 03:56 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Clans Skaarr

Quote:
As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know you're being judged for all your worth, but you're determined to make your case. It's not every day cats try to reincarnate, and you're tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didn't go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
Skaarr took a deep breath before he responded. "I want to get revenge on that murderous cat William. I want to bring him down. I know I haven't done much, but in the end I'll show William what I'm made of. He's killed so many, and yet I won't let him get away with it. I know my friends won't. I just hope he didn't find out about Persephone's litter of kits..." Skaarr meowed calmly. His eyes glittered with hope. "I understand that I died and may not deserve another chance, but I cannot just stand by while William murders more and more cats. If I could reset everything, I would never have let William go down that path at all..." He quietly bowed his head in respect.
Old August 7th, 2023, 02:52 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: Skaarr

➵ pebblepool .*.。*゚
// ➵ @Silk_Cradle_Ruler @dino.

oh god, this william character again? "who? and who? dear, we seek safety for the clans. your pitiful outsider situations hold no sense of urgency for us, as interesting as they may be." pebblepool was starting to get invested in all this william stuff, she had never seen this cat before in her life but he seemed to bother these outsiders a lot. hmm.. the spice! the spark! it wasn't really there but, any of it perked pebblepools interests nowadays.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old August 7th, 2023, 03:46 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshall View Post
➵ pebblepool .*.。*゚
// ➵ @Silk_Cradle_Ruler @dino.

oh god, this william character again? "who? and who? dear, we seek safety for the clans. your pitiful outsider situations hold no sense of urgency for us, as interesting as they may be." pebblepool was starting to get invested in all this william stuff, she had never seen this cat before in her life but he seemed to bother these outsiders a lot. hmm.. the spice! the spark! it wasn't really there but, any of it perked pebblepools interests nowadays.
"I understand if you do not want me back down there, or simply would prefer it if I stayed up here. I just want to help the clans. William is a conniving, scheming villain who must be stopped at all costs." Skaarr seemed understanding and surprisingly calm.
Old August 7th, 2023, 06:45 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Magpiewisp |
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
Dark Forest

This was bordering on ridiculous, really. Why he even had to show his face for an outsider was beyond him, yet here they were. Warm, brown eyes directed at the buffoon who held no interest for him, the former medicine cat stepped forward from the darkness, his pelt dim and lacking the warmth of the star touched fools. One such fool seemed to have reached this intruding feline before him, and in an instant he assumed there would be talk of reincarnating the cat, yet it seemed his worry was in vain. Pebblepool had obviously not been swayed by this former loner.

Sitting down in his favored spot, Magpiewisp loomed with an almost bored expression over the meeting, his gaze deadpanned. It wasn't until this feline... this William was brought up that the tuxedo's eyes showed a glint of interest, albeit perhaps not the type Skaarr was searching for. He'd had his own when he was alive. His collection. His work had ended, of course. All good things must come to an end, after all. But it was always intriguing. Learning more of those who had chosen a similar path in life as he had. Seeing how far they could take their... methodology of choice.

"The clans are not held back by the same weaknesses of a loner's life. There is strength in numbers. Besides, I fail to see how your rebirth could put a stop to this... William's path," he drawled, openly yawning after speaking, unabashedly showing his disinterest and lack of faith in the outsider in front of him now.

-

@Silk_Cradle_Ruler [Skaarr] | @marshall [Pebblepool] | @Dino [Goosefury]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 8th, 2023, 02:45 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
| Magpiewisp |
Dark Forest

This was bordering on ridiculous, really. Why he even had to show his face for an outsider was beyond him, yet here they were. Warm, brown eyes directed at the buffoon who held no interest for him, the former medicine cat stepped forward from the darkness, his pelt dim and lacking the warmth of the star touched fools. One such fool seemed to have reached this intruding feline before him, and in an instant he assumed there would be talk of reincarnating the cat, yet it seemed his worry was in vain. Pebblepool had obviously not been swayed by this former loner.

Sitting down in his favored spot, Magpiewisp loomed with an almost bored expression over the meeting, his gaze deadpanned. It wasn't until this feline... this William was brought up that the tuxedo's eyes showed a glint of interest, albeit perhaps not the type Skaarr was searching for. He'd had his own when he was alive. His collection. His work had ended, of course. All good things must come to an end, after all. But it was always intriguing. Learning more of those who had chosen a similar path in life as he had. Seeing how far they could take their... methodology of choice.

"The clans are not held back by the same weaknesses of a loner's life. There is strength in numbers. Besides, I fail to see how your rebirth could put a stop to this... William's path," he drawled, openly yawning after speaking, unabashedly showing his disinterest and lack of faith in the outsider in front of him now.

-

@Silk_Cradle_Ruler [Skaarr] | @marshall [Pebblepool] | @Dino [Goosefury]
"I can get him out of these lands. I can get him away from the clans." Skaarr meowed softly. "I know of a few loner friends. If I could direct them into the clans and to safety from William, I could be able to stop William for long enough that he gives up. He'll leave when he feels like his work is done."
Old August 14th, 2023, 06:44 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The gray and white flecked molly padded to where two of her fellow Wardens spoke with someone she didn't recognize. Based on how they talked, they were an Outsider who somehow came to believe in StarClan and had made their way to the Covenant to seek a chance to live again.

"The Clans have survived worse than a single cat. If he is a threat, then he will be killed quite easily. He cannot win in a fight against a trained warrior."

The Clans had seasons of wars and battles behind them. They knew how to fight, and Shimmerbird had complete trust that they would easily crush a single outsider if he proved to be a threat.

"I don't see what else needs to be said. You want to return for personal reasons, and are no help to the Clans. On the slim chance William is a threat, we can simply send our descendants a sign. There is no reason for you to return to the land of the living for a single rogue, unless you have something to add?"

@Silk_Cradle_Ruler @marshall @Alchemist Kitsune
Old August 15th, 2023, 02:19 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The gray and white flecked molly padded to where two of her fellow Wardens spoke with someone she didn't recognize. Based on how they talked, they were an Outsider who somehow came to believe in StarClan and had made their way to the Covenant to seek a chance to live again.

"The Clans have survived worse than a single cat. If he is a threat, then he will be killed quite easily. He cannot win in a fight against a trained warrior."

The Clans had seasons of wars and battles behind them. They knew how to fight, and Shimmerbird had complete trust that they would easily crush a single outsider if he proved to be a threat.

"I don't see what else needs to be said. You want to return for personal reasons, and are no help to the Clans. On the slim chance William is a threat, we can simply send our descendants a sign. There is no reason for you to return to the land of the living for a single rogue, unless you have something to add?"

@Silk_Cradle_Ruler @marshall @Alchemist Kitsune
"I did always want to explore when I was a kit. I never got that dream... Perhaps if I ended up in a clan, it would lead to me finally living out my dream."
Old August 16th, 2023, 07:46 PM
eternally tired

➵ pebblepool .*.。*゚
// ➵ @Silk_Cradle_Ruler @Alchemist Kitsune @Lillian

pebblepool sighed, another false threat. "frankly dear, i don't care about your dream. i'm glad you understand that you understand the possibility that you will not be allowed back in the clans, as that possibility is looking to be a reality. i'm bored, i'm voting against your want of new life." pebblepool gave one last glance to this outsider, before her pelt brightened with the shine of stars and flashed! leaving nothing but a dim blanket of stars in her wake.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; August 16th, 2023 at 08:01 PM.
Old August 17th, 2023, 03:40 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Skaarr gently lowered his head in respect.
Old August 18th, 2023, 04:23 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Magpiewisp |
Dark Forest

If it had not been for his genuine disinterest in this case shortly after the outsider decided to start babbling nonsense, the tuxedo would have considered it a shame that he was about to agree with one of those star touched fools. But really, not agreeing in this case would have been a crime against common sense. Magpiewisp did not understand where this cat was coming from, or where this undeserved sense of self worth had been gleaned, but he knew one thing for certain. This was all a colossal waste of his time. More so than that last cat he'd given his okay to, and was that saying something... Standing up, the ancient RiverClanner stretched, more out of habit than actual need, before landing his warm, rich brown gaze on the foolish tom before him.

"Your reasoning is nonexistent and your concerns wholly overexaggerated. I grow weary of this reunion as well. My vote is against your desires to join the living once again. Enjoy your time in the stars. It is a rare... privilege," he sneered, "rarely afforded to those outside the clans." Finding no reason to stay, Magpiewisp turned, accepting the darkness's embrace as he vanished from sight.

-

@Silk_Cradle_Ruler [Skaarr] | @marshall [Pebblepool] | @Lillian [Shimmerbird]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios