Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:35 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:32 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Quacky
Today 11:24 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:23 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM

Old January 22nd, 2024, 08:26 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Wingpaw
He/him | 6 moons | Mind Reader • Silver Tongue • Go with the Flow [inactive]
With the meeting now behind them - as well as that freak hail storm - Wingpaw waited for a moment until he had an opening to talk with Ripplepelt. His paws felt a bit numb from the frozen ground and he wanted nothing more than to rest them, but this was more important. "We need to talk before you start training my brother," he began curtly as he took a seat next to her, blue-green eyes leveling with hers and holding an expectant stare within them. "If you've got any important duties to do, hold off for now. I've had enough of warriors ignorin' me and actin' like I don't exist." The disdain was clear in his voice and the distrust in his eyes was evident. He paused to see what Ripplepelt would do, having no problem chasing after her and making her listen if she chose to ignore him.

[ @lesbianism - sorry for the delay on this! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old January 22nd, 2024, 09:48 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @tallulah
Ripplepelt looked at Wingpaw, a little curious. His tone rankled her - speaking like they were equals was fine, encouraged even, but he seemed to be under the impression that he was the authority here, speaking like he was a deputy handing out orders. He hadn't been outright rude or disrespectful yet though, so she held her tongue. Besides, the apprentice had just lost his father - she supposed he deserved a little more patience than she'd usually give for disrespect.

"I'm listening. Anything else can wait - Honeypaw is my first priority," she assured him. Other duties like patrols were shared between the clan - an apprentice was her responsibility, and she'd treat it as such.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old January 22nd, 2024, 10:27 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@silver.

Adderpaw padded away from the fresh kill pile with a big ol' fish in her mouth. It seemed quite fresh and she was going to share it whether or not the other wanted to. She noticed how thin Tansypaw had gotten and felt worried for the other apprentice. Tansypaw must be working herself to death and she would not allow this! The medicine cat was her friend and she wasn't going to let her waste away. Plus she was going to be able to spend more time with her friend.

Adderpaw walked all the way to the medicine cat den before gentle placing down the fish and calling out. "Hey Tansypaw do you have a moment to come out?" She asked. "I got a nice big fish for the eatin'."
Old January 22nd, 2024, 11:10 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

hail-storm he would rest in the sun
Old January 23rd, 2024, 12:54 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Wingpaw
He/him | 6 moons | Mind Reader • Silver Tongue • Go with the Flow [inactive] • [Open]
...Okay, what was this? There was no arguing, no immediate thing that indicated to Wingpaw that Ripplepelt would ignore him or cast him to the side. He eyed her warily, realizing her words were genuine. Huh. That was new - and sort of thwarted his initial plans to be intimidating and scare her into actually training. Maybe she was like Rushwater? Time would only tell, and he would still keep an eye on her... but he would be lying if he said he didn't feel at least a bit of relief that his brother's mentor was competent.

"Good. He needs to be." Sitting up a bit straighter Wing did his best to figure out what else he wanted to say, not having been expecting the warrior to listen to him. While it did wretch his pre-planned speech a little he wasn't about to risk her attention going away while he had it. "Honey is... well, he's a bit softer than most. I want to make sure he's trained good - able to defend himself, knows the territory well. He's already escaped camp once before, and I can't watch him every moment of the day..." That... pained Wingpaw to say, but it was the truth; he wouldn't be able to look out for his little brother as much as he wanted to (he hadn't expected he would need to...).

Dismissing the furrowed brows and troubled look, the caliby looked back up at Ripplepelt with the same narrowed yet slightly thoughtful gaze. "If I have to hear that he's out in the territory on his own, or not being trained or paid attention to, I will do something about it." His words grew a bit more firm now, taking his hard stance on his brother's training. But while at first he had expected to have to monitor Honeypaw's training more closely, now he felt... not comfortable, really, but more... okay than he'd initially thought letting someone else help keep an eye out.

The trust wasn't there yet though; that would take time. Their father, despite Wingpaw's mixed feelings regarding the tom, had failed them in ways that carved deep, distrusting wounds into his chest. It would take awhile before any cat was able to really break that down - no cat really had yet.

[ @lesbianism ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old January 23rd, 2024, 05:27 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
@silver.

Adderpaw padded away from the fresh kill pile with a big ol' fish in her mouth. It seemed quite fresh and she was going to share it whether or not the other wanted to. She noticed how thin Tansypaw had gotten and felt worried for the other apprentice. Tansypaw must be working herself to death and she would not allow this! The medicine cat was her friend and she wasn't going to let her waste away. Plus she was going to be able to spend more time with her friend.

Adderpaw walked all the way to the medicine cat den before gentle placing down the fish and calling out. "Hey Tansypaw do you have a moment to come out?" She asked. "I got a nice big fish for the eatin'."

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
261/200

---

It had been a few days since Tansypaw had left her den. After the events that had gone down with the intruding Thunderclan cats and her decree to halt her duties, she hadn't been too inclined to leave. Even to do simple things like eat or breathe fresh air. So the call from beyond the entrance of the den interests her. Adderpaw was a cat she considered a friend. Surely the younger molly wouldn't steer her wrong, right? Curiously, she makes her way over and pokes her head out the entrance to stare owlishly at the other apprentice, her stare shifting from her to the fish and then back again.

"Ya don't say. Did ya bring it over here for me? Because you didn't have to."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old January 23rd, 2024, 01:18 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
261/200

---

It had been a few days since Tansypaw had left her den. After the events that had gone down with the intruding Thunderclan cats and her decree to halt her duties, she hadn't been too inclined to leave. Even to do simple things like eat or breathe fresh air. So the call from beyond the entrance of the den interests her. Adderpaw was a cat she considered a friend. Surely the younger molly wouldn't steer her wrong, right? Curiously, she makes her way over and pokes her head out the entrance to stare owlishly at the other apprentice, her stare shifting from her to the fish and then back again.

"Ya don't say. Did ya bring it over here for me? Because you didn't have to."

Adderpaw

"Why of course I did!" Adderpaw said maybe a bit too loudly. "Starclan itself came down and told me, 'Adderpaw, see that fish over there? Give it to Tansypaw'." She said in a jokingly deep voice. "And you know I always figured if Starclan talked to me personally it was going to be for some noble and honorable quest... And that is exactly what they told me to do!" Adderpaw said in a excited voice. The shecat sure did have a vivid imagination, but where would the fun be in just saying 'Cause I wanted to'? As well another part of her was worried about any other rebellious clan cats who would try and do anything. The clan was wild and she didn't like it. There had been attempts on Larkstars life for slightly disagreeable things as age, what would they try to do to her Tansypaw when all she did was put her foot down. It was a really simple command. Don't be stupid. Yet it seemed like something only some cats knew how to do.

"Can I share it with you?" She said with a simple smile, hiding her intent.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 04:43 PM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Birchbranch
RiverClan Warrior

Birchbranch washed the wound on her shoulder with gentle strokes of her tongue. Ever since the fox attack, ThunderClan's barging into the camp, and Tansypaw's declaration of strike, she had been extremely worried.

What would Larkstar and Birdsnow do if one of the recently wounded warriors died? What if it was Birchbranch herself?

Birdsnow had been in the attack, too - as backup. Birchbranch's tail tip twitched irritably. She had only been trying to help whenever Birdsnow and Bravebird had showed up.

Bravebird had yelled at Birchbranch instantly while Birdsnow had waited until the foxes had either fled or been killed.

Birchbranch's ears drooped. Pausing her washing, the dappled warrior looked down at her paws and shuffled them.

Sometimes, it seemed like the only cats in the Clan who trusted her were Larkstar and Frostfeather.

Birchbranch lifted her head, looking around the camp through narrowed amber eyes as rain started to sprinkle down from the sky.

Why should she be letting her negative thoughts get the best of her?

Birchbranch was a strong warrior. She may have recently earned her name, which she liked. Birchbranch fit her perfectly. But she was young and insecure.

The warrior's tail thumped on the ground to-and-fro. What would happen next? She had reported the unfinished patrol to Larkstar. [ @FrostyGalaxy, just a reminder that I'm waiting on Larkstar's response. ]

Birchbranch turned her head to see her Clanmate, [ insert name here ], approch her.

The she-cat fixed her posture and gave a purr of greeting.

''Well, hi, [ insert name here ]!''

Last edited by paris; January 23rd, 2024 at 04:59 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2024, 05:12 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post
Birchbranch
RiverClan Warrior

Birchbranch washed the wound on her shoulder with gentle strokes of her tongue. Ever since the fox attack, ThunderClan's barging into the camp, and Tansypaw's declaration of strike, she had been extremely worried.

What would Larkstar and Birdsnow do if one of the recently wounded warriors died? What if it was Birchbranch herself?

Birdsnow had been in the attack, too - as backup. Birchbranch's tail tip twitched irritably. She had only been trying to help whenever Birdsnow and Bravebird had showed up.

Bravebird had yelled at Birchbranch instantly while Birdsnow had waited until the foxes had either fled or been killed.

Birchbranch's ears drooped. Pausing her washing, the dappled warrior looked down at her paws and shuffled them.

Sometimes, it seemed like the only cats in the Clan who trusted her were Larkstar and Frostfeather.

Birchbranch lifted her head, looking around the camp through narrowed amber eyes as rain started to sprinkle down from the sky.

Why should she be letting her negative thoughts get the best of her?

Birchbranch was a strong warrior. She may have recently earned her name, which she liked. Birchbranch fit her perfectly. But she was young and insecure.

The warrior's tail thumped on the ground to-and-fro. What would happen next? She had reported the unfinished patrol to Larkstar. [ @FrostyGalaxy, just a reminder that I'm waiting on Larkstar's response. ]

Birchbranch turned her head to see her Clanmate, [ insert name here ], approch her.

The she-cat fixed her posture and gave a purr of greeting.

''Well, hi, [ insert name here ]!''

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Afternoon, Birchbranch. Something on your mind? You seem antsy and really twitchy." Owltalon observed her golden gaze looking the warrior up and down. Owltalon fully understand that it was currently snowing, so of course some cats where shivery than usual... But this wasn't shivering, it was anxious tapping and it was written all over Birchbranch's face.

Owltalon settled into a loaf next to her clan mate, resting the urge to scratch at her scarred over eye. Great heavens, sometimes she wished she could chew her eyes out, but that'd be quite gruesome and most certainly unpleasant.

Then again, Owltalon couldn't really recall how she got the scar in the first place. It could be because of a falcon attack, but that was merely based on the nature of the scar alone.

If it was really that tragic, why didn't she remember it? Any of it?

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old January 23rd, 2024, 05:19 PM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Afternoon, Birchbranch. Something on your mind? You seem antsy and really twitchy." Owltalon observed her golden gaze looking the warrior up and down. Owltalon fully understand that it was currently snowing, so of course some cats where shivery than usual... But this wasn't shivering, it was anxious tapping and it was written all over Birchbranch's face.

Owltalon settled into a loaf next to her clan mate, resting the urge to scratch at her scarred over eye. Great heavens, sometimes she wished she could chew her eyes out, but that'd be quite gruesome and most certainly unpleasant.

Then again, Owltalon couldn't really recall how she got the scar in the first place. It could be because of a falcon attack, but that was merely based on the nature of the scar alone.

If it was really that tragic, why didn't she remember it? Any of it?

Birchbranch
RiverClan Warrior

Birchbranch's ears twitched uneasily and she shifted her paws, settling down onto her belly with her forepaws tucked beneath her chest.

''I'm worried about Tansypaw's strike declaration,'' The she-cat admitted. ''What will Larkstar and Birdsnow do if one of our warriors die from illness or injury? Or both?''

She looked at Owltalon.

''I'm worried that warrior may be me.''