Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by chickadee
Today 11:04 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 4th, 2019, 08:19 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoyami View Post
@vermin
Thistlefeather rushes toward Cow, light eyes wide with worry. He had heard strange mewling sounds coming from the area, and had hurried as fast as his frostbitten paws could take him. A small gasp rasps from his throat at the sight of Cowpaw, and the self-proclaimed tom rushes to the ailing apprentice's side. "Cowpaw! What's the matter?!" Thistle immediately busies himself with lapping at the apprentice's fur, trying to warm the young cat up.
"Huh?" The spotted tom turned around facing one of his clanmates. "Oh it's you Thistlefeather! I thought it was some cat else.. I thought. Aah, I don't know what I'm thinking anymore." His darkened glazed eyes brighten up a little but was quickly shot down again thinking he may be another illusion. Feeling the warmth of his tongue made him kinda believe it was real but just to make sure he lifted his paw to prick a claw on his shoulder. It feels real, hmm.. Cowpaw stared at him for a bit, feeling a bit confused. "Is it really you or a rock. I thought I saw Hogpaw three times today but it was just rocks and sticks!" He gasped, eyes big like twin green moons. "Am I losing my mind?! ..You might have to throw me in with the elders soon.."

Last edited by tye; December 4th, 2019 at 08:20 AM.
Old December 4th, 2019, 08:24 AM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

@vermin
Thistle winces slightly at the feeling of a claw being prodded on his shoulder. A concerned mew rumbles from his throat, and he looks at Cowpaw in the eyes. "I assure you that I'm real." Thistlefeather gently nudges Cowpaw to his feet, being mindful that the young cat may be injured somehow. "Come on, let's head to the apprentice's den, and you can tell me what's going on." Sidling his paws to allow Cowpaw to lean on him, Thistle gently meows words of encouragement, trying to coax the injured cat to follow him.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 4th, 2019, 08:40 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Undead and unblinking eyes, heads tilted up to a very dark sky and wind whistling through hollow yellow dry bones. He could hear just enough to conclude they were talking but what? He couldn’t hear a word other then horrible whisperings just out of earshot and the occasional hiss just behind him. Injuries dotted his pelt and had reopened parts of his deformities creating an even more horrible sight. He stumbled into the clear blood soaking over his eyes and clouding his already hazy vision, forms and shapes moved just out of sight like bats passing each other in the night. Only a fleeting image.

He could hear yelling now, more real and heavy on him. The shrieking hurt though, he could feel his body begin to shrink and recoil. He couldn’t tell whether or not these were what he was supposed to fear.. or whatever he’d met in the den earlier. Suddenly he felt claws in a flurry of quick moments connect with the side of his face, neck and shoulder. He Stumbled with the impact letting out a hiss of fury and tossing his head back. It was nameless and shapeless, shifting in and out of a body it inhabited. What he didnt recognize was the familiarity of the face- the one that he couldn’t quite grasp. Foxpudge. Unbeknownst to him an enemy slipped a mask over a fellow clan mate.. and despite being as exhausted as he was. He was about to fight for his life. In a far more angry then scared caterwaul he launched himself at the form without a word, claws outstretched and waves of pain rippling up his chest. “WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!”
@BILL.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 4th, 2019, 08:45 AM
another level

A slurry purr escaped from his throat. "Okay. And I'm fine, I can walk own my own thre- four paws!" Cowpaw swayed a bit in each step, staggering a bit as he walked on back to camp. In the apprentice mind he was sprinting, dashing through the snow but in all reality he was near to collapsing. "C'mon, Thistle!" @xoyami

Last edited by tye; December 4th, 2019 at 08:45 AM.
Old December 4th, 2019, 08:49 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post

-×-

[[ OPEN - Feel free to be attacked and/or killed! Please don't hurt Tawnystep! ]]

Tawnystep watched the madness take place around her. She felt her heart beating wildly, almost too fast. Dark shadows crept from the camp walls, reaching towards her, trying to pull her into the darkness of which they came. The russet molly screeched, growling and snarling at the shadows, trying to fight them off. Her eyes narrowed, an almost crazy look within them. She lashed her tail before unsheathing her claws and leaping, jumping onto whatever shadow she could reach first and violently scratching them again and again and again. She tore at them wildly, trying to rip them apart until the darkness dissipated and stopped trying to attack her. "I won't join you! Leave me alone!" Tawnystep yowled.
Twilightshine returned to camp with a splitting headache, the type that made you want to curl up in a ball and never wake up. It's started out small but has been growing for some time into the monster it currently was. The she-cat toughed it out considering they didn't have a medicine cat to bother. She had been hoping to return to camp and lay down, yet it appeared the cats in the camp were going mad? There were screeching cats that were running around hiding, talking to inanimate objects, or just plain attack each other. As much as she'd like to ignore everything and go into the warrior's den to sleep everything off, her eyes spotted the familiar pelt of Brightstar.

Her paws would have made their way over to the leader until a certain russet sprang on her back with claws unsheathed. Seriously?! Twilightshine let out a hiss of pain with how deep Tawnystep's claws scored across her shoulders, flank, and just a hair to close to her eyes for the deputy's comfort. Since she was just clawing and thankfully not clinging, the she-cat was quick to twist into a roll to attempt to knock the molly off her back. She'd move to swiftly pin the crazy warrior down with a firm paw pressed against her chest and her face out of the way of those flailing paws once she was off her back.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 4th, 2019, 08:53 AM
Grieving

@vermin
Thistlefeather's heart throbs with worry, but he respects Cowpaw's wishes, reluctantly letting the apprentice walk on his own. Thistle quickly steadies Cow everytime he lurches forward and stumbles, concern radiating off of his pelt in thick waves. 'He won't make it all the way to the camp in this condition...'

Set with a grim resolve, Thistle clamps his jaws around Cow's scruff, lifting the apprentice off the snow-strewn ground with a grunt of effort. Swinging his neck carefully, the maine coon fixates Cow on his back and quickens his pace, doing his best not to jostle him too much.

TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
Old December 4th, 2019, 10:07 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Well this is dumb. Quicksilver had appreciated the she-cat giving him the authority to lead the way out into the territory, but what he didn't like was actually having to go out into the territory. Though as he stepped out onto the windy moor, he began to quickly get over his previous irritation. The wind blowing through his fur spurred his muscles and he felt refreshed, and ready for this hunt that he and Bramblebear would be going on. "Alright, I say we head for the patch of heather further over the rise, in that direction." Quicksilver had no long tail to point with, so he made a gesture with his muzzle in the general direction, like he always had. "There's usually always good prey over there."
"Good prey. Good hunt," Bramblebear stated with a nod, moving toward the area Quicksilver pointed to. Her tail lashed back and forth as she walked. She looked back and forth, moving quickly toward the patch of heather that was spoken of. Her ears were perked, nose twitching to scent the air. Not paying attention to Quicksilver, Bramblebear approached the area and stopped, looking around for any visible prey. At the sight of a mouse many fox-lengths away, she crouched down and prepared herself to catch it.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 4th, 2019, 10:28 AM
another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoyami View Post
@vermin
Thistlefeather's heart throbs with worry, but he respects Cowpaw's wishes, reluctantly letting the apprentice walk on his own. Thistle quickly steadies Cow everytime he lurches forward and stumbles, concern radiating off of his pelt in thick waves. 'He won't make it all the way to the camp in this condition...'

Set with a grim resolve, Thistle clamps his jaws around Cow's scruff, lifting the apprentice off the snow-strewn ground with a grunt of effort. Swinging his neck carefully, the maine coon fixates Cow on his back and quickens his pace, doing his best not to jostle him too much.
Everything was happening so fast. It felt like he was flying like a bird until their was a slow hault arriving in the apprentice den. They have landed. Cowpaw pitiful attempt to jump off of the warrior was sad to watch as he fell off instead and stood up to walk over to his nest. "That was cool! Hey, we should do that more often, Thistle." A happy smile flashed across his maw before looking down to fix his nest so that he can catch up on the loss of sleep from last night. All of a sudden, the spotted tom froze like a statue twitching his ears. It was like a soft whisper of a feline calling out his old name. A scent of fresh summer grass and hay warped around him, there was no doubt of who it was. Cowpaw averted his gaze back at Thistle blinking until there was a black cat in front of him instead. "Ma? I can't believe it's you!" Jumping up, he ran up to the black feline to press his muzzle against her chest. Oh, how much he missed this. Looking up to meet her gaze, her green eyes shared no warmth, not even a flicker of happiness to seeing him. He winced, fear shrouded him instantly. " I mean, Flower. I-I'm sorry.. I'm sorry," he kept repeating inching back, eyes started to water up. " I swear I didn't see the snake. I didn't know Milly would get hurt." Visions flashed through his mind reliving his past that it made his heart speed faster than light. He cowered once stepping all the way back into a corner facing the wall, shivering. "I promise I will be a good kit. I promise." Cowpaw imagined his mother's icy glare stabbing down on his pelt once more before walking away. 'Stay here and don't move. I will be back' as empty as it was coming from her, he stayed in place for a long, long time. "I won't move. I'll wait for you mommy.. I'll be good. I'll be good." The words he kept repeating with each breath getting more erratic.
Old December 4th, 2019, 10:36 AM
Grieving

@vermin
Thistlefeather stood stock-still, frozen with terror. He watched as Cowpaw's breaths became more and more erratic, his own heart thrumming with fear. Fur prickling, Thistle curls his body around the ailing apprentice, attempting and failing miserably to swallow down his own emotions. Quaking terribly, the warrior laps at Cowpaw's pelt a bit roughly, trying to snap him out of his stupor.

Raising his muzzle, Thistlefeather lets out a loud cry for help, as inexperienced as he is with situations such as this. "Help!! Somebody, anybody, come quickly!! I need help!!"

(Open, someone please help this poor cat, he doesn't know his herbs yet ;v; )

TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
Old December 4th, 2019, 11:13 AM
another level

He quickly fainted from shock going limp on the ground for a second before a slow rise and fall from his chest. Only Starclan can save him now but from the looks of it, he entered into a deep slumber that's well needed.
Closed Thread