Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:42 PM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:18 PM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2020, 01:59 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

"Hmm... well... Jaggedstone showed us kits the hunting stance, and even tail signals!" She mewed. "I know we don't eat fish, or crowfood, and eat rats only as a last- very last- resort." @Rainquail
Old May 10th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
"Hmm... well... Jaggedstone showed us kits the hunting stance, and even tail signals!" She mewed. "I know we don't eat fish, or crowfood, and eat rats only as a last- very last- resort." @Rainquail

She nodded. She crossed tail signals off her list of what to teach this lesson. She was glad that didn’t need to waste her time showing Dawnpaw something she already knew. I can ask her what she knows not to hunt, if she missed something then I can tell her. After that I can teach her how to hunt a bird. She doubted Dawnpaw was going to get that on her first try. She paused, realizing she had forgotten to mention something. “That and you need to stay downwind.” She couldn’t believe she forgot to mention that earlier. That was a crucial part of hunting and yet she forgot about. Whatever, it was fine. She still got to it. “Before I move on to the next prey to hunt. Do you know what not to hunt?” That was better transitioning, bad, but better.
Old May 10th, 2020, 02:44 PM

"You don't hunt foxes, usually not rats, not badgers, not fish, not frogs unless told too." She mewed in obedience. @RainbowQuail
Old May 10th, 2020, 02:52 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
"You don't hunt foxes, usually not rats, not badgers, not fish, not frogs unless told too." She mewed in obedience. @RainbowQuail

She flicked and tail and sat down. She did miss some things. “Don’t hunt snakes or large birds either.” She took a few moments to think. Birds... short bursts of stalking... leap... hook. I will also need to teach her which snakes are venomous and which aren’t but I can get to that later. She noted. “Now. To catch a bird, you can do short bursts of stalking to get close. If you aren’t close enough when you go for it, the bird could fly away. If you do get close enough, be sure to be ready to leap and hook onto the bird in case it starts flying.”
Old May 10th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Heyo I’m back

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post

Boulderclaw briskly nodded, turning his attention to Bluekit and Blizzardkit, "Softfeather, would you like some fresh kill?" he asked his mate.

@WarriorsAndHorses

“Yes, Thank you, BoulderClaw.” She replied, her white tipped paws close to her kits, ready to strike or pounce at anything wanting to hurt her kits. She kept her eyes fixed on the entrance of the den, making sure no one snuck in.
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:09 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Trotting after his new mentor, Creekpaw sighed. Fourth time's the charm? Trying to stay optimistic, he looked back at the sunset, beautiful as always. Padding up to his new mentor, he looked up at her. "Well, Nightheart went missing just after my apprentice ceremony, Roanfeather took me on a boarder patrol, I got a bit of hunting training from two warriors, and before Eaglesoul went missing we did some battle training and I ran some laps with him to get my strength up." He sat down, curling his tail around his paws. "That's it." His ears were flopped back on his head, it felt a bit depressing talking about all of his former mentors, especially Eaglesoul because he felt like it was his fault he went missing. He didn't know why but, it just felt that way.
@Arie
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 10th, 2020, 03:22 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Flurryheart had to agree that he felt better when the weather was nicer, which is what he took her statement about the air to mean. However, when she widened her eyes and drew in close, he got the sense that she might have been speaking of something a bit more...fantastical. He smiled despite the closeness that normally would have pushed him to growl at a cat and found that he liked her optimism and imagination. Flurryheart had never in his life been called cute, or so he likes to believe, but how could he be grumpy about that- or the nose boop- coming from Mooselily? No, really, how? He wanted his grumpiness back. He was pleased when she bit into the hare and did the same with his own, meowing, “I can accept those terms.” Her next few statements confused the tom a bit, but he found himself purring- then laughing when she mentioned his fur. “That’s what I have you for,” he rumbled with a wink.

Mooselily nodded, as if her head movement was the solidifying finale to the deal that she had just created. "Good. Because if ya couldn't, we would've had a problem." The queen shook her head in a laugh afterwards, squinting slightly as the slowly moving sun rays found their way into her eye, the beam poking through the heather and sending a direct ray to her face. "Starclan that's bright!" She laughed, moving her head so she could avoid the sunbeam. Then, she turned to face Flurryheart again, this time studying the tomcat's fur, trying to see the best way to tackle it so she could make it lie flat. Mooselily than began the grooming process, her steady rhythmic strokes crossing the tom's fur in something that wasn't quite playful, but more calming and soothing that anything.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; May 10th, 2020 at 03:23 PM.
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:54 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Mooselily nodded, as if her head movement was the solidifying finale to the deal that she had just created. "Good. Because if ya couldn't, we would've had a problem." The queen shook her head in a laugh afterwards, squinting slightly as the slowly moving sun rays found their way into her eye, the beam poking through the heather and sending a direct ray to her face. "Starclan that's bright!" She laughed, moving her head so she could avoid the sunbeam. Then, she turned to face Flurryheart again, this time studying the tomcat's fur, trying to see the best way to tackle it so she could make it lie flat. Mooselily than began the grooming process, her steady rhythmic strokes crossing the tom's fur in something that wasn't quite playful, but more calming and soothing that anything.
Flurryheart merely chuckled and took another bite. He relaxed beside the she-cat and meowed, “the last thing I want is to be on your bad side, dear.” He surprises himself with his use of the endearment, having not been the type to ever call a cat that before, but it left him feeling strangely happy. All he could do was hope she didn’t mind that he’d called her that. Some cats got away with pet names easily- mainly by using them for every cat they came across- but Flurryheart didn’t ever use such names. It made it sincere but it also made it something a bit uncomfortable to him and something that could easily make another cat uncomfortable. He didn’t want to dwell, though, so he just kept munching until Mooselily spoke again. “Better?” He asked the question while shifting so that his shadow fell across her eyes, turning to look at her inquisitively as he attempted to shield her from the sun. Then, he turned back to his hare with the intention of finishing it off. An intention that was soon foiled as Mooselily turned to grooming his fur. At first, Flurryheart stiffened, but then the soothing rhythm relaxed him even farther and he melted, laying down with his eyes closed, purring quietly at the lovely feeling. “You’re next,” he warned in a quietly content voice, feeling more relaxed and open than he had in moons.
Old May 10th, 2020, 03:55 PM

She nodded, and lifted her muzzle to the air to locate the bird. She tracked the robin to see it settle by a tree. She crept close, leaping with outstretched claws, but the bird took flight. She huffed, leaping into the air and scratching at the birds wings. it flied awkwardly away, and she felt a pang of guilt. It didn't need to suffer like that. @RainbowQuail
Old May 10th, 2020, 04:17 PM
Why am I still awake

Quote:
She nodded, and lifted her muzzle to the air to locate the bird. She tracked the robin to see it settle by a tree. She crept close, leaping with outstretched claws, but the bird took flight. She huffed, leaping into the air and scratching at the birds wings. it flied awkwardly away, and she felt a pang of guilt. It didn't need to suffer like that. @RainbowQuail

Wolfwhisper carefully watched Dawnpaw’s attempt at catching the bird. She got the leap part right but seemed to be struggling with the hook. Well, that was a feeble attempt. “You need to grab the wings, not scratch.” She advised, her tail swaying. I doubt any birds will be nearby after that. “Don’t bother with trying to catch any birds around here. That bird has probably already warned them to go.”
Closed Thread