Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 28th, 2017, 06:52 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

{ @Zero to Hero oohhhh i can't watch! *has to because i'm in the rp but still*}

Leopardpaw watched and saw them beginning to fall asleep. She padded to the black tom, not looking at him, but at the cats. "How can you do this? See the blood and not freak out?" she asked, finally looking at him. Her blue orbs showed some discomfort, and some admiration to the tom. She liked how he could do such a heartbreaking job. He must have been stronger than any leader. She sat down, keeping her head low so she wasn't towering over him. She liked how he could do something like this and keep a straight face, how he could jump into action immediately, how he made sure he did the very best, no matter who the cat was. Ne seemed to have no enemies, no hatred to anyone, and seemed to understand what he was dealing with almost as soon as he saw it. He was a true hero in the clan. Without him, there would be so many who would have died. Like the two that were now asleep, but breathing thanks to him. And she would probably have been crippled with her paw if he didn't warn her and help her with it. She would have been stuck in massive amounts of pain and hurt, but no, he was here, and has been for a long time now. Without him WindClan would not have survived the Evil Era. Lost in her own thoughts she finally snapped back to reality and gave him a smile. "You are a natural hero, you know that?" she purred, nudging him slightly.
Old March 28th, 2017, 07:31 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
"Thank you, Surgestorm. I know you're a hard-working Medicine Cat. Using this time to heal your patients takes time and effort. I praise you." Spottedheart complimented the tom. She glanced at Featherlight, who had just licked up the poppy seeds. She figured she'd do the same to ease the pain. The calico she-cat bent her head and gulped down the poppy seeds. "Again, I couldn't thank you enough. For sparing your time towards both me and Featherlight." She lay her head down, letting the soothing sounds of nature fill her ears, and the scent of herbs fill her nose, her heaves lifting and dropping gently. Eventually, she closed her eyes and let her mind drift off into a uptopian world, that inside, she knew didn't exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

Leopardpaw watched and saw them beginning to fall asleep. She padded to the black tom, not looking at him, but at the cats. "How can you do this? See the blood and not freak out?" she asked, finally looking at him. Her blue orbs showed some discomfort, and some admiration to the tom. She liked how he could do such a heartbreaking job. He must have been stronger than any leader. She sat down, keeping her head low so she wasn't towering over him. She liked how he could do something like this and keep a straight face, how he could jump into action immediately, how he made sure he did the very best, no matter who the cat was. Ne seemed to have no enemies, no hatred to anyone, and seemed to understand what he was dealing with almost as soon as he saw it. He was a true hero in the clan. Without him, there would be so many who would have died. Like the two that were now asleep, but breathing thanks to him. And she would probably have been crippled with her paw if he didn't warn her and help her with it. She would have been stuck in massive amounts of pain and hurt, but no, he was here, and has been for a long time now. Without him WindClan would not have survived the Evil Era. Lost in her own thoughts she finally snapped back to reality and gave him a smile. "You are a natural hero, you know that?" she purred, nudging him slightly.
Surgestorm turned to Leopardpaw with an amused expression, giving her his signiture goofy smile. "A little green after all that, aren't ya?" He teased, but then continued on a bit more seriously. "When I was your age, I couldn't really handle it very well either, but I had Turtleback to help me. And after a while you just kind of get used to the blood, to the pressure. To be honest, I'm kind of hooked on the high of these kind of situations after all these moons. There's nothing like being able to save somebody's life, but of course there are always those unfortunate situations when there's nothing you can do." He paused a moment, thinking about somethng. "However, you've got to take the crookeds with the straights, though, am I right?"
There was a momentary moment of silence in the den, but it wasn't awkward in any way. Surgestorm then blushed at the compliments from his patient and Leopard, his ears becoming slightly pink in his tiny moment of embarrassment. After a few seconds, he recovered, and responded to Leopardpaw because Featherlight has quickly fallen asleep. "I know, Lepy." He meowed cheekily, grinning and nudging the apprentice playfully.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old March 28th, 2017, 07:59 PM

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm turned to Leopardpaw with an amused expression, giving her his signiture goofy smile. "A little green after all that, aren't ya?" He teased, but then continued on a bit more seriously. "When I was your age, I couldn't really handle it very well either, but I had Turtleback to help me. And after a while you just kind of get used to the blood, to the pressure. To be honest, I'm kind of hooked on the high of these kind of situations after all these moons. There's nothing like being able to save somebody's life, but of course there are always those unfortunate situations when there's nothing you can do." He paused a moment, thinking about somethng. "However, you've got to take the crookeds with the straights, though, am I right?"
There was a momentary moment of silence in the den, but it wasn't awkward in any way. Surgestorm then blushed at the compliments from his patient and Leopard, his ears becoming slightly pink in his tiny moment of embarrassment. After a few seconds, he recovered, and responded to Leopardpaw because Featherlight has quickly fallen asleep. "I know, Lepy." He meowed cheekily, grinning and nudging the apprentice playfully.
{these two}
Leopardpaw smiled at his playful nudge, and chuckled softly. They where a cute set of friends, her, Surge, and Moon. At the thought of her friend, she realized she was late from her return from the territory. She looked to the door, her eyes flashing in worry. She always was so protective of the molly. She was protective of everyone close to her actually. Surgestorm was a father figure, Moonpaw was like a sister, Sunsong was the best mother ever, and Smokethorn was the best father. Every kid had that one parent figure aside their parents. Surgestorm was hers. And Moonpaw wa so much like a sister. They trained and patrolled together, and they could occassionally be seen playing and having fun. She shook of a sort of.... feeling she had. She felt like this time, this time Moonpaw's lateness wasn't good. Like something had happened. She shrugged it off, hoping that she was just being over-protective like always. She looked back at Surgestorm and smiled. "So, Surgey, do you think you can teach me a few more herbs?" she asked, her eyes alight with her normal sweet look.
Old March 28th, 2017, 08:00 PM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Infernosky followed at a comfortable distance from the deputy. Her eyebrows were furrowed as she looked directly ahead of her--in no particular direction. As Shrikecall beckoned her to enter the leader's den, Infernosky paused a moment to look up and down at the den's appearance. Though it wasn't the same den Dapplestar had stayed in at the camp in the tunnels, the former deputy felt a wave of nostalgia come over her for a few seconds. She practically lived in the leaders den with her best friend. She tried not to picture the former leader's unique black pelt with white spots sparsely spread over it like the members of Starclan against a blanket of dark blue sky. Instead, as she stepped into the den, she was surprised to look upon a considerably young sand-colored tabby. Coming to stand alongside Shrikecall---at a comfortable distance---she dipped her head in a gesture of respect to the Windclan leader. "Blazingstar." She greeted him with his name in her same low and raspy tone, but it was not without a tone a respect.
Old March 28th, 2017, 08:25 PM

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The tom's ears pricked up at Infernosky's words. If he were being honest-- he hadn't expected her to say something like that. After all, he had just gotten onto her for something that might just be part of who she was...maybe it was something out of her control. He knew there were cats like that. But she had, instead, given him a much friendlier answer then he had expected. "I wish I could say I understood, but I don't. Since I haven't ever done something like what you three have. But I do know it's a lot to take in. Blazingstar's a good leader, though...Dapplestar trusted him." Obsidiansky was trying not to feel sorry for them. That wasn't going to help-- though he really did. He couldn't imagine doing something like getting out of a shiny metal box-- was that what they had said?-- then coming from the...city?-- yes, the city....all the way to WindClan.

He wasn't actually sure how far the city was, but he imagined it must have been fairly far. "It's fine. Nice to meet you too, Infernosky." He mewed with a smile coming onto his features once more. There was rarely a time when Obsidiansky wasn't smiling-- it was both a barrier for the frustration and anger that he sometimes felt, and just something that he did. At least it wasn't an uncomfortably friendly smile, one that made everyone around him uncomfortable... he had seen those types of cats, and they always sent a shudder down his spine. They were cats who looked as though they were up to no good. But it wasn't Obsidiansky's place to say that, or to judge them.

That could easily keep him from making new friends, after all. He glanced up in surprise, flinching at the sound of Shrikecall's no-nonsense, sharp tone. Of course. The Deputy would come back just when he thought he was going to leave these cats alone. But at least Blazingstar was now going to get to speak with them. At least he was going to be fair-- which, in all honesty, was more then Shrikecall had done so far.

Shrikecall said nothing, pressing his maw shut until his lips were nearly stretched in a thin line. Truth be told, he was furious. He didn't like these cats. But it seemed Blazingstar was actually considering letting them stay without even hearing what this cat had to say. He watched as she said goodbye to her two companions, and even gave the briskest nod to Obsidiansky-- what had that young warrior done to get her... respect? He shrugged as though to say 'I know' before leading her away from her companions, towards the leader's den.

"Well, I don't know what this 'people garbage' is like...but it's pretty comfortable in the warriors' den, which is where you all will be sleeping." He mewed, meeting first Jitterbug's, then Russel's gaze. His own hues seemed to sparkle and be smiling all on their own. The tom got to his paws, and strained his ears to hear Russel's quiet voice. Whoa. He thought in surprise, glancing towards the cat with a half-startled, half-interested expression. But that soon faded. "I'm sure it will be. So I know you want to see where you'll be sleeping...and what about you?" He asked, glancing towards Jitterbug with a warm smile and then curiously up at Russel. Obsidiansky had a soft pelt that was a medium length-- and a smaller build, which made him just the smallest bit nervous when he glanced up at the tom.

But as far as he knew, the tom wasn't going to hurt him. Therefore there was no reason to be nervous. Obsidiansky shifted his weight and smiled at Jitterbug as she began to ask question after question. "It's not always this green. Sometimes there's no greenery anywhere. And yeah, it pretty much always smells this fresh-- it's really nice out here." Obsidiansky told her, glancing over at the tom. He hadn't spoken too much. Is he..okay? Obsidiansky thought, shifting his weight slightly uncomfortably. Hopefully he would have this cat opening up as much as the younger one soon. That was something he was fairly good at. But there were always cats who didn't like to talk...whether they just didn't feel much like it, or weren't much of talkers in the first place.
By the time the two deputy's were out of sight, the trio may have arrived at the outside of the warrior's den. While Russel sat down beside Obsidiansky in front of it like it was some sort of monument, Jitterbug was sticking her head in it. "I'm goin' in!" The sparsely patched felidae hollered as she thundered into the den, collapsing onto some cat's nicely made bed of moss. "It's so comfy!" Jitter's voice could be heard slightly muffled from the inside.

Russel felt bad for whoever might be sleeping in there at the moment.
"Oh dear." He said in his quiet tone and put a paw to his chin. His voice wasn't too strange to hear, but it was slightly unexpected to be coming from a cat his size. Though he voice was small, it was not inaudible, but light. Not deep and powerful as might be expected. It wasn't overly quiet nor high-pitched like a kit or a mouse, it was something you would typically identify as a simple high-pitched male voice. It might sound funny at first, if you didn't know his personality. His voice was a large factor that had a lot to do with the bullying he had received from his brothers in the city. Just because his voice, mannerisms and personality was gentle, didn't mean his body power or ability was of the same degree. The smoky gray chartreaux wasn't just fluffy, he was powerful. But he would almost never let it show, unless Jitterbug was in trouble somehow.
Russelfur tended to make anyone sitting next to him seem short..especially if you were thin and scrawny, like Jitterbug.

"It is quite nice out here," Russel added in his unique accent, "I can't imagine anyone would want to live in the city after this." He then turned his quiet self to Obsidiansky with a genuinely interested expression, "Were you always a forest cat?"

Jitterbug exited the warriors den--possibly kicked out by sleeping cats--and shook her fur clean of moss pieces. She sat in front of the two older toms and began to clean her paws and shoulders, tongue rasping pleasantly along her tortoiseshell coat and purring contentedly.
"Yep. I'm sleeping in there tonight," She mewed between licks, "I call the big one in the corner."

Russel just shook his head at his small companion with an amused smile and a quiet chuckle. Silly girl. "I don't think you get to decide that." He remarked.
Old March 28th, 2017, 08:43 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
[[[that moment when Blazingstar is actually gonna come bursting through the den entrance with Moonpaw ]]]
((moon is about to break some hearts tbh oopsie daisy))
Old March 29th, 2017, 12:42 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom wanted to look away from her. After all, having her soft gaze on him just felt so...uncomfortable. But right at the same time, which only confused the Deputy. Did he care about Heathertail as an individual? Or was she just another clanmate to him, another cat that he needed to protect and care for? Either way was equally strange to him. One felt more right then the other, at least he liked the idea of it more, but he wasn't quite ready to admit that to himself yet. The sun seemed to practically shimmer over the she cat's light brown pelt, making it so that it was impossibly to look away and strange to look directly at her at the same time.
He didn't like it at all. Did he? As far as Shrikecall was concerned, things weren't going to be the same between the two of them. Whether they would be better or worse was uncertain, but it was absolutely definite that it was going to be much, much different then before. For a moment, he thought of something nice and friendly to say, but no words seemed to want to leave his maw. "I'm happy to-- I mean, that's good." He mewed, changing his mind on what he wanted to say in the middle of the first sentence and switching.
Though the day was warm, a chill went through the senior Deputy at the sweet younger cat's touch. "I'll be right with you the whole time." He thought about adding a smile to his words, but then decided not to. For him, that was something he should do only under certain circumstances. And although he was thrilled at her having accepted to go with him, he didn't want her to know...not yet. It could make him look weaker. After all, bonds led to more serious matters and those could lead to ultimate depression. Neither one had nine lives. And if Shrikecall did live to be leader, what of Heathertail? By the time he was, and finally joined StarClan, she might have already. The thought scared him-- but it was the truth. Nothing he could do about that.
While an emotional storm roared on within Shrikecall's mind, unbeknownst to Heathertail, the she-cat simply smiled and looked towards the camp entrance. A familiar tingling ran from her ears to tail tip and she realized that she was genuinely happy and excited to be out and about today. The days and moments not spent with the WindClan deptuty were rather slow and boring, and when she finally did get to see him, oh StarClan. She felt her heart race at every sight of him, and her ears were constantly overheated and cheats aflame with chagrin. He made her feel young again, like she could run forever and keep going, and never quite loose energy. She often wondered if he gave her the same thought, although she once again dismissed the thought. He's much too busy she thought firmly, that making more sense to her in her brain.
"How about this time we check the RiverClan border? Make sure there's no badgers there to mess with." A light tone overtook the words she spoke, and a playful gleam appeared in her eyes. Despite her senior warrior status, Heathertail had an adventurous side to her, of which Shrikecall must be catching onto by now. She sincerely hoped that they didn't run into any large predators for the sole purpose of keeping WindClan safe and secure, but knew that she would rather have Shrikecall by her side to face anything in life - danger or otherwise.
Old March 29th, 2017, 01:51 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Heatherstep lay sprawled at the edge of the clearing, asleep.
Old March 29th, 2017, 01:58 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Gorsepaw trudged miserably out of the apprentices den. He scanned the clearing, his eyes dull and void of emotion. Every day seemed to be going like this nowadays. He spent most of his time moping around, doing nothing. And the time he spent bit doing that, it was normally spent avoiding his brother Singepaw. Why could Singepaw just not be a bully? They were supposed to be family. They were supposed to share a close, brotherly bond, but no. He had to go and be a stuck up mouse brain about it.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 29th, 2017, 02:05 AM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Sparrowpaw stood at the entrance to the apprentices den watching as Gorsepaw padded out too slow for his liking. The perfectionist was obviously agitated by Gorsepaw's dull moving strides and decided to teach his fellow clanmate a lesson on posture. Sparrowpaw snuck up behind Gorsepaw with a grin. He moved to Gorsepaw's side in a quick movement and nudged the apprentice harshly with his shoulder. "Stand up you slacker!" The tom hissed loudly.

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; March 29th, 2017 at 02:06 AM.
Closed Thread