Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:58 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:53 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 08:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 25th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeopardLover56 View Post
Well, I was going to go out hunting by myself. Care to join Me? *Fernleaf tilted her head slightly in a questioning glance.*
"Why not?" She started out of camp waiting for Fernleaf to follow. {I will post the next post in territory, then mention you!}
Old October 25th, 2017, 04:50 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Mintkit's grey ears perked up as a familiar voice disturbed his self-absorbed state of mind. "Maplekit? He guessed, turning his cranium as his green hues fell upon the form of his littermate. A grin appeared on the young tomcat's maw as he listened to what his brother had to say, his eyes glistening with mischief as he carefully heard what Maplekit had to say. It was times like these that Mintkit would actually take a break from thinking about himself and put his brain to good use. What kit didn't love the thrill of exploration? While Mintkit was notorious for his narcissistic behavior, he was also rather infamous when it came to snooping, spying, and eavesdropping too. For StarClans' sake, he was almost as bad as the Queens in the nursery! Mintkit was the kind of cat who would just eat up whatever drama within his range of hearing. One of the tom's guilty pleasures was 'accidentally overhearing' the Queens' tall tales that just seemed far more interesting than Mintkit's overly average life.

Unlike his brother, Mintkit wasn't as observant or cautious, and hadn't even noticed the tension that hung over the clan like a dark storm cloud that threatened to rain. But once Maplekit pointed it out, he started to notice the raised hackles, twitching ears, and quiet chatter. When he listened hard,
Mintkit began to notice how oddly often it was that the word 'ThunderClan' was brought up a multitude of times. The world suddenly turned to slow motion as Mintkit felt that ominous feelinf creep under his pelt, but he was aroused from his thoughts once more as a pair of kits that were rolling about bumped into him. "Hey! Watch it, mousebrain!" He yelped in surprise, and the two kits continued their obnoxious giggling and moved away from him.

At Maplepaw's comment, Mintkit simply shrugged. "I haven't the slightest.
I guess ThunderClan did something they weren't allowed to do," the tom guessed. The grin reappeared on his face and he nodded enthusiastically.
"Sure! Why not?" He jumped to his paws which were smaller than his brother's, despite their equal ages. Mintkit was more likely to take after his shorter mother, though he could guess that Maplekit would take after their father. "We can't make it obvious, though. Why don't we pretend to be chasing after a butterfly, and we can get closer to the warriors? They probably know more about whatever it is than the apprentices," Mintkit pointed out, smiling as he thought his idea was actually a very good one.

(eee sorry it took so long !)
Maplekit nodded at Mintkit's suggestion, before jumping up excitedly. It was as if a light bulb had just gone off in his head- in fact, one had. He padded closer to his brother and whispered in his ear, "We could sneak into ThunderClan territory! Then we'd know everything!" He beamed at his brother, jumping up and down. His thoughts were racing and he was more excited than he had ever been, which was saying something. "C'mon, Mintkit!"

(sorry its so short, writer's block ;w; )

Last edited by russet; October 25th, 2017 at 04:50 PM.
Old October 25th, 2017, 05:28 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by russet View Post
Maplekit nodded at Mintkit's suggestion, before jumping up excitedly. It was as if a light bulb had just gone off in his head- in fact, one had. He padded closer to his brother and whispered in his ear, "We could sneak into ThunderClan territory! Then we'd know everything!" He beamed at his brother, jumping up and down. His thoughts were racing and he was more excited than he had ever been, which was saying something. "C'mon, Mintkit!"

(sorry its so short, writer's block ;w; )
Mintkit's eyes widened and he grinned with glee. Why hadn't I come up with that? He wondered with slight jealously but grinned nonetheless. "We shouldn't go out in broad daylight," he pointed out. "We'll be spotted! We should sneak out at night so that no one sees us." Mintkit said, shaking out his grey fur. His green eyes sparkled with excitement and mischief as his tail twitched a bit from side to side.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old October 25th, 2017, 05:40 PM
LeopardLover56

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

"Why not?" She started out of camp waiting for Fernleaf to follow. {I will post the next post in territory, then mention you!}
(Got it.) *Fernleap followed quickly, not wanting to be left behind.*
Old October 25th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Stonegaze exited camp and smelled the WindClan air. She traveled forward, checking every now and then to see if Fernleaf was still behind her. "Want some rabbit?" She said grinning.
@LeopardLover56
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

@Spikes
Stoneheart sat in the clearing, fixing her bright blue eyes on a mountain in the distance. She did let boredom take ever sontimes, and pushes a small hare aside. She then looked around for a Tom or She-cat to speak with, though many were busy. Her having finished her chores early, awaited for the firs sight of the stars.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:16 PM
welcome to physics

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashpetal View Post
Leafshadow lifted her head again, "Yes! I've been looking do to something all day. Where to?"
"I was thinking we could go hunt, there are an abundance of rabbits everywhere, and it's kind of suspicious.." he trailed off.
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:25 PM
The Red to your Blue~

Roansplash was comfortably seated on the edge of the clearing as usual, keeping his personal space and enjoying his own company. The tom was already tired enough after his escapades with the she-cat only a few nights ago, who he'd tried to avoid but just ended up having to chase after in the end. Wasn't it funny how things turned out?
The tom didn't feel obliged to eat, at the moment, despite his lack of energy. The clan needed whatever food they could get, so he'd be much better off hunting than eating away their resources. What would he find, though? Nothing but mere wisps of fur and possibly even the scent of ThunderClan cat. That would definitely anger him further, and he didn't need that. He knew that Blazingstar would be able to deal with everything, however. Hopefully prey would become abundant later on. The tom didn't know what StarClan would have in store for them next... He hoped for the best.
Lost in thought, he snapped back into reality, looking around the clearing for something to stare at and bring him back to the world around him. Instead, his eyes rested upon yet another she-cat. He quickly looked away, remembering what how last encounter with a WindClan she-cat ended up... He didn't want a repeat of that one. Roansplash curled up, pretending not to notice Stoneheart, despite the fact that it would be obvious. His gaze did hold for long enough, after all.
( @The Bloody Kitty )
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
Roansplash was comfortably seated on the edge of the clearing as usual, keeping his personal space and enjoying his own company. The tom was already tired enough after his escapades with the she-cat only a few nights ago, who he'd tried to avoid but just ended up having to chase after in the end. Wasn't it funny how things turned out?
The tom didn't feel obliged to eat, at the moment, despite his lack of energy. The clan needed whatever food they could get, so he'd be much better off hunting than eating away their resources. What would he find, though? Nothing but mere wisps of fur and possibly even the scent of ThunderClan cat. That would definitely anger him further, and he didn't need that. He knew that Blazingstar would be able to deal with everything, however. Hopefully prey would become abundant later on. The tom didn't know what StarClan would have in store for them next... He hoped for the best.
Lost in thought, he snapped back into reality, looking around the clearing for something to stare at and bring him back to the world around him. Instead, his eyes rested upon yet another she-cat. He quickly looked away, remembering what how last encounter with a WindClan she-cat ended up... He didn't want a repeat of that one. Roansplash curled up, pretending not to notice Stoneheart, despite the fact that it would be obvious. His gaze did hold for long enough, after all.
( @The Bloody Kitty )
Stoneheart took notice of the tom-cat and stood up, softly padding over. She had left her prey behind and some other warriors picked it up. She sat down and curled her tail around her paws near the tom. "Hello, Roansplash is it?" She asked in a voice as smooth as silk. She flicked her tail in a friendly manner and watched the tom, trying to make friendly eye-contact

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old October 25th, 2017, 09:48 PM
The Red to your Blue~

Roansplash's fur instinctively bristled as he heard the soft pawsteps of a cat approaching, most likely the she-cat that he'd looked at before. He didn't want to start up yet another conflict, even though that was always his choice, his doing. He couldn't bring himself to look, noticing the voice and partially covering his eyes with a paw as he levered himself up to a sitting position.

"Yes. That's my name." He recognised some cats during his arduous apprenticeship, both warriors and apprentices, and she was one of them. If he mentioned her name, however, she'd want to talk. Why couldn't he even talk to other cats properly anymore? Well... As if he could in the first place. That was on him, however. He was the one that teased and insulted all those other apprentices... How ironic it was that he was the one who struggled to do well. Now he just wanted to bury that past, even as he struggled currently. It was hard to have a fresh beginning when you purposefully stirred up trouble for others.

"I don't think I know you," he meowed with a slightly dismissive tone, sniffing at the end of his speech with disinterest. Hopefully she'd get the message, or he may inadvertently cause another cat to rush out of camp with tears in their eyes. Perhaps he was just harmful in nature. The tom slowly began to move his paw away from his face, peeking out from the side to see if she'd begun to walk away yet.

( @The Bloody Kitty )
Closed Thread