Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 31st, 2017, 03:52 AM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
{ don't apologize! you're doing fine }

Ambercloud was just sitting down in a shaded area to eat her scrawny meal of a sparrow when suddenly a kit was hiding behind her, practically in her fur. "What are you doing?" She purred the question, flicking the feline a bit with the tip of her tail.
(Hehe, thanks)
"Oh! Um...," Silentkit quickly thought of an answer. "Just getting to know my clanmates! Nice to meet you!" She said as she painted her face with a false smile. While she talked, she inched a mouse-length away, still in shadow, just for safety. "I'm Silentkit, and I'm about to turn 4 moons old. What's your name?" Silentkit personally prided herself in her ability to put on a wide range of facades.
Waffle.

Old December 31st, 2017, 09:19 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Snakegrowl nodded, crouching and wiggling his haunches. He fluffed out his pelt, and like his brother, he looked like a kit drowning in fur. He paused, unsure what to do, before simply pouncing at his brother, his tiny paws slightly flailing as he screwed his eyes shut, making sure his claws weren't out. Snakegrowl waited to see if he would hit his brothers fluff, hopefully not too hard. His father watched with amusement at the toms flimsy pounce. His eyes screwed shut, he looked like a tiny charging fluff-ball, paws outstretched at his brother. Hareleap watched, chuckling.
Garterstar instinctively flinched, quickly turning his head away from his attacking brother. The two kits collided with hardly a sound and the fluffy kit quickly found himself on his back. Mocking a hiss, Garterstar wiggles his back legs and kicked out, hoping to push Snakegrowl off of him. “You’ll never take me alive!” Maybe the Tom was getting a little too into the game, but he already knew he would love fighting. So, why not put that into action now?

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; December 31st, 2017 at 09:19 AM.
Old December 31st, 2017, 09:22 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
(Hehe, thanks)
"Oh! Um...," Silentkit quickly thought of an answer. "Just getting to know my clanmates! Nice to meet you!" She said as she painted her face with a false smile. While she talked, she inched a mouse-length away, still in shadow, just for safety. "I'm Silentkit, and I'm about to turn 4 moons old. What's your name?" Silentkit personally prided herself in her ability to put on a wide range of facades.
Looking at the kit with her big smile, she could tell that it wasn't the real reason, but she purred back anyway, curling her tail neatly around her paws. "I'm Ambercloud. It's nice to meet you as well." She shook some snow off of her whiskers, meowing, "This snow is thick today. Have you ever been in a snowstorm before?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 31st, 2017, 10:30 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Nightkit slid down her mothers flank landing in a sitting position. She stood up shakily noticing her mothers missing paw "What happened to you paw?" Night squeaked before noticing her father and tumbled towards him with her tiny tail sticking straight up.
She didn’t realize it would be that soon,” Well, Nightkit, when I was a young kit, Windclan caught fire and we evacuated camp, my brother, Yewclaw told me fire wasn’t dangerous, I knew it was, and I decided to prove him wrong so I put my paw in the fire, and after that, I never again had a paw.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 31st, 2017, 11:30 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Jaypaw's ears twitched as he listened intently to his mentors advice. Already he felt better to have her as a teacher; Shiningfeather obviously just wanted him to be the best warrior he could, and it was clear she had no intention of causing him any distress over his heritage. It made him relax more around her, and the clarity to just focus on performing the moves as told settled over his body. Almost instantly, the rush of blood filled his veins, laced with the anticipation that a real battle might bring him.

"If they do go for the throat, then the first thing I would want to do is try to duck away, correct?" he replied, mostly to himself as he rattled his brain to think of an exit strategy for that one. Though he was certain that one day he would be well prepared for a real battle, the apprentice still feared the thought that there were cats out there who would not take mercy on him as his mentor was doing currently.

As she instructed him to try again, Jaypaw furrowed his brow, muscles tensing up a bit as he readied himself. This time he would try a different tactic. In a flash, his forepaws shot up against Shiningfeather's chest hard - claws sheathed - along with his hind legs. He decided to use the momentum to his advantage and went to roll onto this side as if to roll over. Muscles flexed and straining, he attempted to roll his mentor over with him, at least aiming to have them side by side instead of the warrior on top of him. This would at least get her weight off and he'd be free to kick away and spring up.
The warrior would be lying if she said she had expected Jaypaw to do what he had just done. In fact, she was very surprised by her apprentice's adaptive thinking. She didn't have much time to reflect on that, as the younger tom sent her staggering to the side, and she tried to regain a bit of steadiness.

She instinctively went to a defensive stance, her head being the closest thing to her apprentice, as she tried to leave her flanks, which were where her weakest spot was, out of reach. She then relaxed, though her paws went a little bit into the dirt underneath, as she was determined not to be thrown off guard a second time.
Your fighting skills are decent, at best. What made you think you were worthy of training that apprentice ? A voice that sounded like a twisted version of her own resonated in her mind. She shook her off, instead taking her focus back on the fight.

"Alright, not bad, not bad at all. I'll admit, I didn't think you'd put so much thought and strenght into that move. But ... we're not done yet."

Ignoring her itch to clean herself, even for just a bit, she took a step forward, putting her weight on her hind legs while she crouched down slightly, and made a feint of attack. She repeated the process a few times, always going back swiftly to her previous position.

Then she stopped, and got into a position were her entire body was exposed.

"Now, it's your turn. Us Windclan cats rely on speed more than the other clans. I heard you were quick on your paws, so now's your chance to prove this rumor true." She gave a flick of the head to her sides, silently indicating to Jaypaw where to aim.

Old December 31st, 2017, 12:42 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
Looking at the kit with her big smile, she could tell that it wasn't the real reason, but she purred back anyway, curling her tail neatly around her paws. "I'm Ambercloud. It's nice to meet you as well." She shook some snow off of her whiskers, meowing, "This snow is thick today. Have you ever been in a snowstorm before?"
"Snow?" Silentkit asked with genuine curiosity. "Is that what you call it?" Then she rembered her suspicions. "Is there a way to remove it?" She hoped Ambercloud knew enough about it to help her. Plan B would probably be abandoning camp for awhile, but that was a last resort. Why would they target dark-furred cats only, though? Maybe they've got a grudge? I hope kits are safe!
Waffle.

Old December 31st, 2017, 01:18 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
"Snow?" Silentkit asked with genuine curiosity. "Is that what you call it?" Then she rembered her suspicions. "Is there a way to remove it?" She hoped Ambercloud knew enough about it to help her. Plan B would probably be abandoning camp for awhile, but that was a last resort. Why would they target dark-furred cats only, though? Maybe they've got a grudge? I hope kits are safe!
A chuckle emanated from the she's maw. "Yes, that's what we call it. It's like freezing rain, just... puffy, I guess. And colder. It comes every leaf-bare." At the next question, she laughed louder, flicking an ear. "No, silly! Until the sun comes out, we're stuck with it. Keeps warriors on their feet, at least. Sit in the snow foe too long and you'll be frozen!" Of course, it was with a joking tone, not to be taken seriously.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 31st, 2017, 03:55 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactus View Post

The blue molly sprang up, a large smile plastered on her maw.
Seagreen eyes shining brightly as she looked at her friend. Her tail flicked back and forth happily. Bluetalon liked getting out of places like this. And she could always talk to Onyxwhisper about things. "Let's go!" She mewed, bouncing her way over to the barrier.
Onyxwhisper laughed, she was glad to see Bluetalon so happy to go on a walk with her. SHe smiled gently at the she cat as she lead the way out of the Clearing. SHe began to wake up a bit with the new excitement in the air.

((Do you wanna go ahead and move to the territory? Mention me if you do))

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 31st, 2017, 03:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
Sagewhisker was succumbed to her own thoughts. She had halfway known that Obsidiansky didn’t like her this way, but she had told him anyway. Oh, how she regretted telling him. No words could describe it. But she knew that he had loved someone before her, before Sagewhisker and Obsidiansky had ever met. Her name was… Heatherbreeze. Or at least that was the name she recalled him telling her. Sagewhisker had wondered about her sometimes, but never really took an interest in asking him to tell her about the she-cat. She had always figured that it would upset the tom, and she definitely did not want to do that. Even though all this had happened, she would not to anything in her power to upset him. Sagewhisker just wanted him to be happy, even if that meant him not ending up with her.

The sound of Obsidiansky’s voice broke into her thoughts. She shook her head and smiled at the thought of her kits, It was a genuine smile. Sagewhisker loved her kits more than anything in her life. They were the only thing that had stayed true to her, or so she thought. Sagewhisker would do anything for them, anything.”Oh, they are great! Actually, they are apprentices now.” Sagewhisker continued. “I’m so proud of them. I know Blazingstar will, more than likely, never admit that they are his own, but I am proud to be their mother.” Sagewhisker looked at Obsidiansky and smiled. Sagewhisker had wished that she had had at least some help in raising her kits. It was a lot of work, but she wouldn’t do anything that involved them over again. They were perfect in her eyes and she wouldn’t trade them for the world.

“Oh, I haven’t really been doing anything lately. Just trying to stay warm. This weather isn’t really helping, it’s always freezing cold. And I mean, just look at me! My fur is shorter than a rabbit’s!” Sagewhisker replied, laughing. This was more like what Obsidiansky and Sagewhisker’s talks had been before she had confessed her feelings to him. They were carefree, loose, and never complicated. The two would just pour out their feelings to each other, not a care or worry in the world.”So what have you been up to lately? How has Canineheart been?” Sagewhisker asked. She would have asked about Fawnskip, but she had a feeling that the conversation would start to go downhill. Sagewhisker would avoid anything like that, this time.
Listening to his friend talk about her kits, it felt just like old times. For a moment, Obsidiansky was transported back to when there wasn't a care in the world, and he had watched Sagewhisker's kits grow up. When they had been so young, and he hadn't known of Canineheart or Fawnskip. When Infernosky, Russel and Jitter hadn't been around - that was one thing that had changed for the better. They were here now and he couldn't be happier about it. But he did miss the old days, when things had been so much simpler. Nothing went wrong back then, the most that happened in his life was the occasional surprise talk with Sagewhisker. Before love had entered his life again. After Heatherbreeze and her brother had left, Obsidiansky had taken comfort in Sagewhisker's companionship, but now?

Now it was like reliving the drama all over again. Although not as horrible. He still guarded himself because of that. "That's wonderful! You were a great mother to them, Sagewhisker... I mean, I know it really doesn't feel like it, but you were. You're amazing." She was. She never ceased to surprise him, she had always been there, and Obsidiansky - he wished things were different. Maybe if he wasn't so scared of the future, so determined to hold on to what they had now, things would have been different. But when you marched into the future, you tended to let go of the past. The past - their past - kept him grounded, he needed it in his life, he didn't want a new future... an uncertain one. Perhaps that was why he got along with Fawnskip, because that was their past and their future. Canineheart?

He didn't want to let go of his past with her either. And although he could feel some amount of something for both of them, he wasn't quite sure what it was... and he didn't quite want to admit that he was attracted to them. It was a choice he just wasn't ready to make yet. "Pfft, you should borrow mine then. I wonder how that would look on you, hm?" The tom purred teasingly, flicking his tail across Sagewhisker's shoulder teasingly, glancing at the appearance of it. It looked nice. The two of them, there was no doubt, looked good together. Like they belonged together. Obsidiansky honestly couldn't see himself belonging with anyone now, though. It was like there wasn't a way for him to belong in a real family now. He wasn't sure why, but he just didn't see it. Perhaps it was for the best that Sagewhisker and he remain friends for now.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 31st, 2017, 04:42 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She didn’t realize it would be that soon,” Well, Nightkit, when I was a young kit, Windclan caught fire and we evacuated camp, my brother, Yewclaw told me fire wasn’t dangerous, I knew it was, and I decided to prove him wrong so I put my paw in the fire, and after that, I never again had a paw.”
Confusion clouded Nightkits face. "Whats a fire? Did it eat your paw? Why would it do that?" she asked looking around the den in terror for a fire. She thought a fire was something that hid in thee shadows so she moved closer to her mother for protection.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Closed Thread