Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 24th, 2018, 04:54 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade had always assumed Thea actually didn't care, he expected her to be yelling at him. He had assumed she was going to keep yelling at him and not care what he said. Never did he expect her to go from about to scratch him to apologizing and telling him he could lie down in her nest. He knew she was a confusing cat, and he never attempted to understand her. He used to not care about how she felt, but he did now and now he attempted to understand her. He failed. She was so complicated, always having mood swings and yelling at him. He didn't understand it, but he didn't feel like he needed to. Weaselshade got into the nest, and lay down beside her, surprised by how comfortable the queen's bed was. It was definitely not like his, but there was another cat in Thea's nest, and his nest was cold. He followed her gaze over to where the kits were playing, and he watched her smile. He could understand why she had wanted kits so bad. She loved them, she adored them. But most of all she probably felt like raising kits was the only thing she could do for the clan. Weaselshade knew that she could learn, but he also was glad he finally understood something about her, even if it was probably the simplest part. He rested his head on his paws and began to gaze around the nursery. Since his and Thea's argument had ended there seemed to be a calm filling the nursery, it appeared there always was. Sleeping kits and queens, playing kits with their parents watching them. Everything joyful in the clan seemed to be happening in the nursery. "I can see why you like it in here." he murmured, smiling lightly as he continued to observe the joy and calm everyone seemed to be experiencing. He had made the right choice coming in there after the fight, even though Thea had been moody.
The calm after the storm was a peaceful one. Thea felt a lot better after yelling at Weaselshade. Believe it or not, it helped her blow off steam whenever she heard whispers around the clans about her origins, and the fact that her kits’ names were in these warriors’ mouths because they didn’t like half-kittypets in Windclan. It upset Thea knowing that most didn’t like her or accept who she was. She wasn’t that bad to get to know. She held a deep concern for everyone. She was absolutely tender on kits, that maternal instinct was a natural trait. Thea didn’t like yelling at Weaselshade because most times he didn’t deserve it. He was the only one she could truly vent to about her problems, and most times he ignored her! So, her anger would pent up, become an emotional mess, and she took it out on the tom. She would never take it out on their kits. Thea never wanted her kits to see when she was yelling at their father. It was setting a bad example, and she didn’t want her kits bothered with any type of abuse or violence. When Weaselshade laid beside her, his head on his paws, she draped her own head on his back. “It’s comfortable in here.” It’s safer in here, she meant. For a defenseless Molly like her that only held a sharp tongue, she was proud to call the nursery her chosen place to sleep every night. No matter what, the queens pitched together to care for the kits and make sure they were safe. A mother’s love was fierce, in the end.
No one could ever truly understand Thea. She may have been sweet, but she was sharp. She was a teacher, but she would never be a mentor. She was a mother. She had wild emotions that build up until they released. Then, she was calm again. A sweet, gentle Molly, like she was being now. She had lifted her head, and gingerly began stroking his back with her small tongue. Weaselshade must had been worn out for sure after that battle. “What’s it like sleeping in the warriors’ den?” She asked between strokes, her voice quiet. She doubt the kits could hear their hushed tones as they were playing a few ways away, but not too far where Thea would be fretting.
Old January 24th, 2018, 05:17 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz @Suspiciousmindz @Suspiciousmindz
[ there, just to make sure c; ]
[ < look at what i found. its batman... im batman ]

Fawnskip was aghast. Mate? Family? She laughed, shaking her head in disbelief before beginning a long and truthful rant, ``No, Blazingstar, neither am I. I don't want to settle down right now. I still have so much life ahead of me, as do you. I don't need someone to hold me back from what I'm capable of. But I still have feelings, even if at times it doesn't seem it. You have feelings, we both have urges. You don't get to choose who you fancy - it just happens. I'm just trying to get you to see that if you fall for Rosethorn... what will our clanmates think? The other clans? `Oh look! The WindClan leader is in love with a former Dusk Syndicate cat!` Don't destroy WindClan's reputation, Blazingstar, the clan you worked so hard to bring back to its former glory after the Evil Era. I suggest you stay away from Rosethorn, before she tears everything you worked for apart.``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 24th, 2018 at 05:17 PM.
Old January 25th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The calm after the storm was a peaceful one. Thea felt a lot better after yelling at Weaselshade. Believe it or not, it helped her blow off steam whenever she heard whispers around the clans about her origins, and the fact that her kits’ names were in these warriors’ mouths because they didn’t like half-kittypets in Windclan. It upset Thea knowing that most didn’t like her or accept who she was. She wasn’t that bad to get to know. She held a deep concern for everyone. She was absolutely tender on kits, that maternal instinct was a natural trait. Thea didn’t like yelling at Weaselshade because most times he didn’t deserve it. He was the only one she could truly vent to about her problems, and most times he ignored her! So, her anger would pent up, become an emotional mess, and she took it out on the tom. She would never take it out on their kits. Thea never wanted her kits to see when she was yelling at their father. It was setting a bad example, and she didn’t want her kits bothered with any type of abuse or violence. When Weaselshade laid beside her, his head on his paws, she draped her own head on his back. “It’s comfortable in here.” It’s safer in here, she meant. For a defenseless Molly like her that only held a sharp tongue, she was proud to call the nursery her chosen place to sleep every night. No matter what, the queens pitched together to care for the kits and make sure they were safe. A mother’s love was fierce, in the end.
No one could ever truly understand Thea. She may have been sweet, but she was sharp. She was a teacher, but she would never be a mentor. She was a mother. She had wild emotions that build up until they released. Then, she was calm again. A sweet, gentle Molly, like she was being now. She had lifted her head, and gingerly began stroking his back with her small tongue. Weaselshade must had been worn out for sure after that battle. “What’s it like sleeping in the warriors’ den?” She asked between strokes, her voice quiet. She doubt the kits could hear their hushed tones as they were playing a few ways away, but not too far where Thea would be fretting.

The nursery was a place of almost absolute calm. Everyone in there seemed peaceful and happy. A relaxing milky scent wafted around. The kits were either playing or sleeping, and their quiet little squeaks were like music, even if they were squeaks of protests because the little creatures were being forced to be groomed. Weaselshade felt guilty for disturbing that peace. He buried his head in his paws, afraid cats were mad at him for being yelled at and yelling in the nursery. He knew that many warriors already found him strange for not teasing Thea, and for putting up with her. He didn't want the queens to think ill of him as well. He lifted his head when Thea answered, but made sure to limit his gaze to her and the kits playing a little away. He nodded. "I'm not in here for very long usually, but when I am in here I feel comfortable." He admitted, though she could probably have guessed. He usually only came into the nursery when he needed to be calm, or when he already was. When he was an apprentice as much as he hated chores, if he had to chose he liked changing the queens den. Weaselshade smiled, glad to be remembering a calming memory. He was surprised when Thea began to groom him, but he knew that since she was such a motherly figure she did care, so she would probably do it because he was tense from the battle and their argument. He half-closed his eyes, still gazing at the kits, and only opened them fully when Thea asked him a question that made him shiver. He didn't like to think about the warriors den when he was in such a comfortable place. The smell of the warriors den was normal, it wasn't sweet, but it could smell like illness and cold sometimes. It was not as comfortable and the calm feeling was not there like it was in the nursery. But of course that was only his opinion. "It's not my favorite place to be." Weaselshade admitted, not wishing to describe it.
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:39 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

The nursery was a place of almost absolute calm. Everyone in there seemed peaceful and happy. A relaxing milky scent wafted around. The kits were either playing or sleeping, and their quiet little squeaks were like music, even if they were squeaks of protests because the little creatures were being forced to be groomed. Weaselshade felt guilty for disturbing that peace. He buried his head in his paws, afraid cats were mad at him for being yelled at and yelling in the nursery. He knew that many warriors already found him strange for not teasing Thea, and for putting up with her. He didn't want the queens to think ill of him as well. He lifted his head when Thea answered, but made sure to limit his gaze to her and the kits playing a little away. He nodded. "I'm not in here for very long usually, but when I am in here I feel comfortable." He admitted, though she could probably have guessed. He usually only came into the nursery when he needed to be calm, or when he already was. When he was an apprentice as much as he hated chores, if he had to chose he liked changing the queens den. Weaselshade smiled, glad to be remembering a calming memory. He was surprised when Thea began to groom him, but he knew that since she was such a motherly figure she did care, so she would probably do it because he was tense from the battle and their argument. He half-closed his eyes, still gazing at the kits, and only opened them fully when Thea asked him a question that made him shiver. He didn't like to think about the warriors den when he was in such a comfortable place. The smell of the warriors den was normal, it wasn't sweet, but it could smell like illness and cold sometimes. It was not as comfortable and the calm feeling was not there like it was in the nursery. But of course that was only his opinion. "It's not my favorite place to be." Weaselshade admitted, not wishing to describe it.
Thea understood what Weaselshade meant by the nursery being comfortable. It had a very soothing effect, an aroma of mixed scented milk coming from every queen. Thea knew certainly well that she smelled of milk since her kits weren’t weaned yet. Secretly, she started to dread the day they would get a first taste of fresh kill. That meant independent...and, the fact that she wouldn’t have kits to nurse. That feeling felt like a stone sinking in her stomach, but she had ignored it. “It is a pleasant place to be.” She replied, warmly, continuing to silently groom him as a mother would to her kit. Weaselshade has smelled like a battle. That burnt mix of the pelts when claws and teeth met flesh. She didn't like that scent, but most likely in a few days it’ll come to pass. She suddenly wanted to ask him just how many cats he fought other than the deputy of Thunderclan. Her ears flicked...that wouldn’t be a good idea, if she was asking for another fight. Since her energy was depleted, and she let all necessary rage on him when he stepped into the nursery. When she caught a few questioning glances from nearby queens. Why were them two so odd? They fought, and now they were...cuddling? Thea glared at them, but she didn't dare say anything. This was their relationship, not anybody else’s. Thea flattened a few hairs sticking up from Weaselshade’s neck, and she pulled away to praise her work. “But it’s not always like this. Sometimes kits can be very rowdy. And, annoying.” Yet, so much love filled her whenever she dotted on her own three. “Just a few days prior, I was chasing Raccoonkit around the nursery to groom him, but he wouldn’t stay still. He’s so terrible! I really wish he would be more like Silhouettekit and Clearkit.” Thea mused, deserpatelt. Clearkit was an absolute angel. She could do no wrong in the mother’s eyes. Silhouettekit had her moment, but she wasn’t always good, yet she wasn’t always bad. Lastly, Raccoonkit was absolutely horrible. Thea was usually stressed out when it came to her son, but at night. When her kits are nestled at her belly, Raccoonkit would somehow crawl to sleep under her chin, and it made Thea’s heart soar. “But, I wouldn’t trade them in for anything in the world.” She purred. It was a silent thank you from her to Weaselshade for giving her the kits. Thea had nodded solemnly when he answered her question. She never been to the warriors’ den much. The nursery always been her home. She was so used to the scent of milk that any other scent was horrifying to her. She didn’t push him to continue on because he looked content in relaxing, so she quietly allowed him to lay there for as long as he wanted. She curled up beside him, laying her head on both her paws. Her eyes stayed trained on her own kits to make sure they were behaving themselves.
Old January 25th, 2018, 09:52 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Zero to Hero

Thrushflight had suffered from a severe leg injury, unable to bear weight on it. He was bleeding profusely from a gash going down his side as well as from cuts around his face and neck, not to mention the small amount of blood dripping from his mouth. His left eye was swollen shut, a cut above it bleeding heavily. It was clear the tom had been bleeding for a while now, he was barely able to comprehend everything around him. He should've left the battle sooner, but he was too stubborn to. The calico demiboy had come back to consciousness as warriors dropped him off inside the medicine cat's den. He was lowered to the ground with a grunt of pain, unable to muster anything else out in that moment. However, at the same time, the tom felt very light. He almost felt like he wasn't existing anymore, like everything was currently a dream. Thrushflight knew he was slipping away, but he had a few things to say so he hung on a little while longer.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 25th, 2018 at 09:52 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 02:38 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Zero to Hero

Thrushflight had suffered from a severe leg injury, unable to bear weight on it. He was bleeding profusely from a gash going down his side as well as from cuts around his face and neck, not to mention the small amount of blood dripping from his mouth. His left eye was swollen shut, a cut above it bleeding heavily. It was clear the tom had been bleeding for a while now, he was barely able to comprehend everything around him. He should've left the battle sooner, but he was too stubborn to. The calico demiboy had come back to consciousness as warriors dropped him off inside the medicine cat's den. He was lowered to the ground with a grunt of pain, unable to muster anything else out in that moment. However, at the same time, the tom felt very light. He almost felt like he wasn't existing anymore, like everything was currently a dream. Thrushflight knew he was slipping away, but he had a few things to say so he hung on a little while longer.

Surgestorm had been pacing his den, his yellow eyes locked on the line of herbs he had set out in preparation. When the battle had neared it's end, he had headed back early to wait for those who needed healing to come to him. He was antsy, his claws out and digging groves into the ground with every paw-step. The medicine cat smelled the warriors returning before he even caught sight of them, their arrival bringing the metallic scent of blood with them. He froze for a second when he caught sight of his first patient, covered with blood and bleeding profusely. He had some painful flashbacks of previous patients in similar positions. The tom slapped himself mentally after a half a second, not allowing himself to mourn before he even tried to save. There's a chance! He leapt into action, scooping up a pawful of cobwebs and pressing them into the wounds that were bleeding heaviest, applying pressure to as many as he could at once. Yellow eyes stared hard into Thrushflight's own. "I can tell you're a stubborn one, so you're gonna have to be stubborn some more and hang on for me, okay?" His voice was calm, but hidden deep within was a tiny bit of desperation. The blood soaked through the cobwebs despite his efforts, but it didn't stop him from piling more on in an attempt to slow and maybe stop it.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 26th, 2018 at 02:38 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm had been pacing his den, his yellow eyes locked on the line of herbs he had set out in preparation. When the battle had neared it's end, he had headed back early to wait for those who needed healing to come to him. He was antsy, his claws out and digging groves into the ground with every paw-step. The medicine cat smelled the warriors returning before he even caught sight of them, their arrival bringing the metallic scent of blood with them. He froze for a second when he caught sight of his first patient, covered with blood and bleeding profusely. He had some painful flashbacks of previous patients in similar positions. The tom slapped himself mentally after a half a second, not allowing himself to mourn before he even tried to save. There's a chance! He leapt into action, scooping up a pawful of cobwebs and pressing them into the wounds that were bleeding heaviest, applying pressure to as many as he could at once. Yellow eyes stared hard into Thrushflight's own. "I can tell you're a stubborn one, so you're gonna have to be stubborn some more and hang on for me, okay?" His voice was calm, but hidden deep within was a tiny bit of desperation. The blood soaked through the cobwebs despite his efforts, but it didn't stop him from piling more on in an attempt to slow and maybe stop it.

Pressure was starting to be applied to the calico tom. It was like an anchor to the ground. Surgestorm was the only feline between him and the place of no stars, but Thrushflight didn't intend on staying here. Instead, he attempted to move, maybe misplace the cobwebs, but to no prevail. The larger medicine cat was too much weight for the small warrior to move. Thrushflight moaned in pain as a response. He opened his mouth a little to test his voice, however he coughed up a few more drops of blood instead. A few moments passed like this. Blood seeping through cobwebs, his breaths shallowing, the pressure on his wounds feeling heavier. Once again, he tried his voice, this time it worked. "I- it's not worth your pitiful herbs..." he coughed a bit, but it didn't phase his thinking. "...to save me," he go the statement out. His one good pale blue eye lifted to meet yellow ones, a small glint of satisfaction in them. "I di- did this," he spoke softly again. He couldn't muster a loud voice so Surgestorm might have to strain to hear it.
Old January 27th, 2018, 08:28 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Pressure was starting to be applied to the calico tom. It was like an anchor to the ground. Surgestorm was the only feline between him and the place of no stars, but Thrushflight didn't intend on staying here. Instead, he attempted to move, maybe misplace the cobwebs, but to no prevail. The larger medicine cat was too much weight for the small warrior to move. Thrushflight moaned in pain as a response. He opened his mouth a little to test his voice, however he coughed up a few more drops of blood instead. A few moments passed like this. Blood seeping through cobwebs, his breaths shallowing, the pressure on his wounds feeling heavier. Once again, he tried his voice, this time it worked. "I- it's not worth your pitiful herbs..." he coughed a bit, but it didn't phase his thinking. "...to save me," he go the statement out. His one good pale blue eye lifted to meet yellow ones, a small glint of satisfaction in them. "I di- did this," he spoke softly again. He couldn't muster a loud voice so Surgestorm might have to strain to hear it.
Surgestorm almost growled under his breath as the blood continued to flow as if the cobwebs weren't not there. It was almost as if StarClan was preventing the wounds from clotting - or like the cobwebs were suckng the blood out of the warrior like little individual vampires. I was begining to sink in that he wouldn't be able to save him when the patient in question spoke. The medicine cat listened carefully, his ears straining to pick up his soft words. You're a warrior of WindClan, my herbs are meant to save my clan! He was about to speak up about his first weak statement in protest when Thrushflight spoke again. Instantly, he confused by Thrushflight's choice of words. He couldn't have hurt himself this bad on his own..? Of course his brain went to that conclusion first. However, his body was frozen as yellow orbs met his one eye that wasn't swollen shut. Surgestorm's strong pressure began to ease a bit as a small bit of doubt and dread sunk into his stomach at just seeing that look in his eye - it was just so similar to the looks he had seen moons ago when the clans were being dictated by force. "What do you mean...?" He whispered, his ears tilting backward with fright. He wasn't afraid of the warrior, he was afraid of what he was about to hear.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 27th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Nefarious Sorry it's a bit short ;^; ]

Fur fluffed out against the biting cold of the moor winds, Softkit- no, Softpaw, delicately made his way out of the apprentice's den, a yawn gracing his maw as he blinked against the mid-day sun. You're an apprentice now, not a kit! Despite the warmth radiating from the yellow orb positioned high in the sky, Softpaw still found that he cold. Thankfully some of his fur was keeping him warm, but he couldn't wait for the new-leaf weather to roll in. In the meantime he supposed he'd just keep himself busy. The pale ginger feline took a few more steps away from the den. giving his chest fur a few quick licks. Softpaw was supposed to be meeting his mentor today. It had only been a day since the ceremony and even though his stomach was doing flips and he'd hardly been able to sleep, his paws felt like they would fall off with how much anticipation was coursing through his body. The young cat was able to remember her name, Applewhisker, but he seemed a bit reluctant on what she looked like.Settling himself down onto the ground, Softpaw rasped his tongue on his side, chewing out a knot of fur while he patiently waited.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old January 27th, 2018, 07:21 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[ @Nefarious Sorry it's a bit short ;^; ]

Fur fluffed out against the biting cold of the moor winds, Softkit- no, Softpaw, delicately made his way out of the apprentice's den, a yawn gracing his maw as he blinked against the mid-day sun. You're an apprentice now, not a kit! Despite the warmth radiating from the yellow orb positioned high in the sky, Softpaw still found that he cold. Thankfully some of his fur was keeping him warm, but he couldn't wait for the new-leaf weather to roll in. In the meantime he supposed he'd just keep himself busy. The pale ginger feline took a few more steps away from the den. giving his chest fur a few quick licks. Softpaw was supposed to be meeting his mentor today. It had only been a day since the ceremony and even though his stomach was doing flips and he'd hardly been able to sleep, his paws felt like they would fall off with how much anticipation was coursing through his body. The young cat was able to remember her name, Applewhisker, but he seemed a bit reluctant on what she looked like.Settling himself down onto the ground, Softpaw rasped his tongue on his side, chewing out a knot of fur while he patiently waited.

Applewhisker burst into the clearing her thick orange pelt ruffled and messy from the restless sleep she had. The senior warrior had always struggled with sleep, leaving her often exhausted or even seeing health defects come into play. The orange tabby shook out her coat with a long deep sigh allowing a breath of wind to grace her fur cooling her down. For the first time in a few moons she actually had something to look forward too, not only had she been avoiding in her mate and kin for the longest time but she didn't seem to find the same sparky joy of youth with any of them anymore, the reality of her kits growing up struck her hard. The she cat than stretched ignoring her close to the heart problems and found herself skipping off towards the apprentices den, her eyes searching the crowd of cats outside for softpaw. Admittedly applewhisker hadn't been paying much attention to the ceremony for her apprentice, the whole thing was over in a blurr, to fast for my old mind, She mused. Picking up her pace the tabby approched the den her eyes falling on a particular apprentice who sat outside grooming their fur. "Softpaw?" she said, using it almost as a question rather than statement.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread