Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2018, 08:37 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade didn't answer, he just nodded, staring in the direction of his kits. He was enjoying the quiet of the nursery. He usually was not in a place as quiet as the nursery currently was. The camp was usually filled with gossip about almost nothing important. The warriors den was terrible, and he obviously hadn't been in the apprentices den for a long time. The medicine den stunk of blood and herbs that covered up the foul stench. The territory was calming and he did enjoy hunting with his friends. Out of all those things he preferred the nursery in it's current state, not completely calm, but calm enough, with a milky smell to make it even better. Even though everything wasn't unbelievably calm it was calm enough for him. Calm for after a battle field. "Kits are naturally rowdy, it doesn't effect it too much." He answered, smiling as he thought of how much Raccoonkit was a model of that. The tom seemed to always be rowdy. "From what I've seen Silhouettekit can be a problem as well." He nodded in the direction of where the kits were playing, Silhouettekit once again rebelling against her brother. Ever since she was born she had been that way. Raccoonkit had been pushy, and she had been pushy back. Thea had named Raccoonkit for his coloring, but a raccoon was annoying, so he assumed that was another reason. He assumed there had been more to Silhouettekit's name as well, but he didn't know what or why she hadn't told her more. "Where did you come up with Sil's name?" he asked, hoping that if he put it that way she wouldn't get annoyed and start yelling at him. He cold tell that she was tired, maybe the fight had tired her, which meant less of a chance for her to start another fight about it. Plus, he had worded it politely. He began to groom her between the ears, deciding that she had groomed his back so it would be nice to return the favor. He knew he was partly doing it to be nice so that she wouldn't get upset about him asking about Silhouettekit's name. He assumed it was probably something special to her.
Thea had lightly snorted at Weaselshade’s response. Kits were naturally rowdy, it was in their nature to be aspired to play. It was always the mothers to put their kits into place while the fathers really had no say. Most kits’ Father’s checked on them, played a bit with them, and left. It was always the mothers job to discipline and do the weaning of her little ones. “You want to try and stay with those three for an entire night? Be my guest! But I bet you wouldn’t last long in keeping up with them.” Thea purred a laughter. Truth be told, the kits weren’t that bad. They could actually be very respectable kits when Thea reprimanded them. She followed his gaze to stare at the kits, noticing the little aggression displayed against Raccoonkit and Silhouettekit. The two always had the knack of tugging each other’s tails. Little Clearkit, who was sulking in the midst of her siblings’ rebellion against each other. Thea nodded, “Sily...she...she, uh - she can be sweet.” Thea’s ears twitched. “She’s not an angel. I’ll happily and honestly give that title to Clearkit. But, Sily’s more or less a trick to the eye. You know what I mean? She’s not an angel, yet she’s not andevil. I’d say, she’s a perfect mix.” Thea had observed while nursing Silhouettekit how she could be rebellious and how she could be sweet. “If you notice how quiet she could get, then she’s up to something. Sily’s sneaky.” Thea giggled. She continued to watch her kits fondly. Normally, she would had separated the two fighting siblings and forced them into a “time out”, but she was comfortable in her nest, and she was warm. So, she allowed the bickering kits to resolve the issue themselves. Clearkit looked as if she needed all the help she could get. When Weaselshade asked her about Silhouettekit’s name, Thea was quiet for a moment. She was rummaging through her mind the real reason she named her daughter that. The molly stiffened at the coarse feeling of Weaselshade’s tongue on her head. It took her a few moments to relax, but she calmly continued to breathe. “Hmmm...well, when Sily was born, she was a tiny version of her father. She was literally the only kit that looked like you. A silhouette is another word for shadow, so I guess I named her after you because she’s like a miniature female version of you. She’s your shadow.” Thea responded, then dipped her head to hide her muzzle into her tiny paws. Her eyes drifted back to the kits. “Heh, she probably has more of my attitude. She’s a sweet kit, but she has such a spicy nature to her.” Thea personally felt that it was a good thing, considering who their brother was. “But, Clearkit? I think she needs all the help she could get.” She chortled, softly. “Especially when it comes to those two.” Thea snorted with a roll of her eyes. Her whiskers had wiggles out of faint amusement. “Maybe you could take them out sometime. Let them get to know the moors a little bit. I know they’re getting pretty tired of the nursery den, and it wouldn’t kill you to spend time with them, don’t you think?” Not to mention, she also needed a small break from the kits every once in a while.
Old February 8th, 2018, 09:56 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

It actually felt nice to bask the sunset of open greenery and lack of trees of the windy moors of Windclan. Lemonspotted had only known the nursery for so long, if she chose to stay, that is. Her last litter was — yet again, raised by the other queens while Lemonspotted sought out a brightness that was out of her reach. Now that Lynxpaw and Sorrelpaw were made into apprentices, it felt nice to go wherever she pleased. Like she was doing now. Lemonspotted passed others, flicking her tail at them in an aimless greeting. The toyger had approached the fresh kill pile, digging her nose through the edibles. Everything smelled rather sweet. She licked her jaws, picking up a shrew. The creature dangled in her mouth as she proudly sat near a small shrub. It didn’t provide much shade, but it was good enough to leave her unbothered. Now, that she wasn’t a mother anymore, Lemonspotted dreamed of her days involving completely tranquility. Nothing else mattered. Everything in her mind was flushed out. The little hums of birds lightened her scatterbrained mind. If she had remembered that Blazingstar assigned her an apprentice, then that would ruin her serene moment of relaxation. She just got done nursing two annoying kits, why would she want to be around another? But, since she didn’t think much of Mothpaw, the feathery feline was out of her mind completely. Just like her kits. Her mate. Everyone else. Just after she was eating this cold, she was ready to walk one with the sunlight.

In a distance, not too far away from his mother Lynxpaw averted his gaze from the older toyger when he saw that she settled down. Lemonspotted maybe didn’t care much about his siblings and himself, but she was still his mother, so he cared about her behavior. Once in a while, he would hear Ratheart complain about Lemonspotted’s “disabilities”. Lynxpaw shook his head ridding the thoughts of his dysfunctional family. Instead, he found a lone stick. It was sticking up from the dirt. Lynxpaw almost walked into it, but immediately stopped before it could poke him in the chest. Since he was bored, as his friends were all too busy with their mentors, and Hunterfang wanted to spend time with Springwind, Lynxpaw was left alone to cater to his own boredom. He could annoy Sorrelpaw...maybe. “Nah. She always have an attitude.” He grimaced before shrugging. The apprentice jumped into a hunting crouch and latched his teeth onto the stick before him, tugging on it. There was nothing like a game of tug-of-war to escape boredom! If only your opponent was another player instead of the ground, but whatever! Lynxpaw took what he could get to have fun.

@Mystical
Old February 8th, 2018, 11:43 AM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Nimblewhisker slowing trekked through the snow his paws all but frozen from the cold. He just couldn't understand why any cat in their right mind could like or dare he say love leaf-bare! Well, that was somewhat harsh there was a few good things amidst all the sickness and scarcity of prey like how pretty the snow was and how it brought back fond memories of kithood and... He was getting off track. Wait what was he suppose to be doing? Oh, right! A hunting patrol! A hunting patrol that he had yet to contribute a single piece of prey to... He groaned, wishing that some prey would just kill itself so he could get on to more exciting things. Then the lightest trace of fresh scent hit his nose and he looked around to make sure he hadn't imagined it. And it seemed as if he hadn't because only a few tail-lengths away was none other than Snailflower.

He didn't quite have the restraint to stop himself from loudly yelling "Hey, Snailflower!" despite the fact that he could see she was clearly in the middle of a hunt.
[ooc: Sorry for the wait, I forgot I had an online urinalysis quiz I had to do and it was due last night, so I read your post but didn't reply. ;u;]

With a rush of excitement as the vole scampered out onto the surface of the snow, the chocolate molly quickly tried to pin it down, but her paws missed time and time again and smacked the snow as if she were playing a drum set. With a twinge of embarrassment, Snailflower watched as it scuttled quickly away on tiny pink paws, before bounding after it, throwing snow about in a less than graceful way.

Out of the blue, she heard her name being shouted and her embarrassment grew- someone had seen her fumbling around. Quickening her pace, she rounded the vole and watched as it thankfully turned with her, being herded in the direction of her clanmate.
"Nimblewhisker! Help me catch this silly thing!" She huffed with a laugh, pouncing for it yet again and landing paws-first in the snow without a prize.
Old February 8th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

It actually felt nice to bask the sunset of open greenery and lack of trees of the windy moors of Windclan. Lemonspotted had only known the nursery for so long, if she chose to stay, that is. Her last litter was — yet again, raised by the other queens while Lemonspotted sought out a brightness that was out of her reach. Now that Lynxpaw and Sorrelpaw were made into apprentices, it felt nice to go wherever she pleased. Like she was doing now. Lemonspotted passed others, flicking her tail at them in an aimless greeting. The toyger had approached the fresh kill pile, digging her nose through the edibles. Everything smelled rather sweet. She licked her jaws, picking up a shrew. The creature dangled in her mouth as she proudly sat near a small shrub. It didn’t provide much shade, but it was good enough to leave her unbothered. Now, that she wasn’t a mother anymore, Lemonspotted dreamed of her days involving completely tranquility. Nothing else mattered. Everything in her mind was flushed out. The little hums of birds lightened her scatterbrained mind. If she had remembered that Blazingstar assigned her an apprentice, then that would ruin her serene moment of relaxation. She just got done nursing two annoying kits, why would she want to be around another? But, since she didn’t think much of Mothpaw, the feathery feline was out of her mind completely. Just like her kits. Her mate. Everyone else. Just after she was eating this cold, she was ready to walk one with the sunlight.

In a distance, not too far away from his mother Lynxpaw averted his gaze from the older toyger when he saw that she settled down. Lemonspotted maybe didn’t care much about his siblings and himself, but she was still his mother, so he cared about her behavior. Once in a while, he would hear Ratheart complain about Lemonspotted’s “disabilities”. Lynxpaw shook his head ridding the thoughts of his dysfunctional family. Instead, he found a lone stick. It was sticking up from the dirt. Lynxpaw almost walked into it, but immediately stopped before it could poke him in the chest. Since he was bored, as his friends were all too busy with their mentors, and Hunterfang wanted to spend time with Springwind, Lynxpaw was left alone to cater to his own boredom. He could annoy Sorrelpaw...maybe. “Nah. She always have an attitude.” He grimaced before shrugging. The apprentice jumped into a hunting crouch and latched his teeth onto the stick before him, tugging on it. There was nothing like a game of tug-of-war to escape boredom! If only your opponent was another player instead of the ground, but whatever! Lynxpaw took what he could get to have fun.

@Mystical

Mothpaw looked around the gathering of cats. Her gaze caught on two toygers, Lynxpaw and a older version of himself not to far away. She started to pad over to her best friend, but her head suddenly jerked to the other cat. The other cat was Lemonspotted, her mentor, the cat who didn't train her. She'd gone a whole three moons of apprenticeship without learning anything. Her friends all had mentors who had taught them something. But Lemonspotted didn't even know she existed. The calico molly changed direction and padded over to her mentor. "Lemonspotted!" She said as innocently as she could, though she was fighting the urge to yell at the molly for being a terrible mentor. She plopped down in front of the older she-cat and cocked her head sideways. "I'm Mothpaw, your apprentice and I'd like to know if you're ever going to teach me to do anything." She growled in annoyance. Hopefully Lemonspotted had just been busy, but from the looks of things she had just been plain lazy and didn't care about training the younger molly. She didn't turn to look and Lynxpaw, but she was sure he could see her.
Old February 8th, 2018, 04:58 PM

My Mood: Relaxed

Sitting outside of the nursery was one of the clan's lesser known queens. Her long front limbs were tucked neatly under her form, almost like she was trying to hold onto something. With her pale blue eyes shut, the she thought back to the events of the previous week. Another litter lost to the stars. Petalsnout shifted uncomfortably in her spot, the sun dancing upon her pelt. Perhaps there were debts she knew not of. A slight scrunching of her brows could not properly indicate how much this thought troubled her.

Quietly padding into the clearing was Siltstrider. The tom's limited muscle mass was rippling under his silky coat as he wandered towards the nursery with an absent mind. Without words or acknowledgement, he settled down beside his sister, mimicking her solemn posture. It was at times like these that words had no value. Sometimes company was the only thing of worth.
Old February 8th, 2018, 07:50 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Ploverpelt pricked her ears, hearing the familiar pawsteps of Nimblewhisker. She turned her golden head to greet her friend, green eyes sparkling. "Hey, Nimblewhisker!" She noticed he was empty-jawed after having come back from a hunting patrol. "Didn't catch anything?" She murmured. "Don't beat yourself up over it! I was so bad at hunting that my mentor held me back a few moons instead of becoming a warrior!" She purred jokingly, but her words were full of truth. "Maybe we could try hunting as a pair some time..."
"I don't think that would help." He said gloomily, "I've always been a horrible hunter and this dump snow isn't helping!" He scowled slight knew he was acting rather moody for a tom who was somewhat known for his optimistic attitude. But, he had been feeling rather insecure and gloomy as of late for several reasons and his failed hunt hadn't help. "Thanks, for the offer though." He mewed, as an afterthought.
Old February 8th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
"I don't think that would help." He said gloomily, "I've always been a horrible hunter and this dump snow isn't helping!" He scowled slight knew he was acting rather moody for a tom who was somewhat known for his optimistic attitude. But, he had been feeling rather insecure and gloomy as of late for several reasons and his failed hunt hadn't help. "Thanks, for the offer though." He mewed, as an afterthought.
Ploverpelt frowned. This wasn't how Nimblewhisker usually acted. She licked the tip of his ear comfortingly and fluffed up her fur, leaning against him to keep him warm. "What's really bothering you?" She asked, concerned for the cat. "And don't lie to me. I can't help you if you lie to me."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 8th, 2018, 08:25 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
[ooc: Sorry for the wait, I forgot I had an online urinalysis quiz I had to do and it was due last night, so I read your post but didn't reply. ;u;]

With a rush of excitement as the vole scampered out onto the surface of the snow, the chocolate molly quickly tried to pin it down, but her paws missed time and time again and smacked the snow as if she were playing a drum set. With a twinge of embarrassment, Snailflower watched as it scuttled quickly away on tiny pink paws, before bounding after it, throwing snow about in a less than graceful way.

Out of the blue, she heard her name being shouted and her embarrassment grew- someone had seen her fumbling around. Quickening her pace, she rounded the vole and watched as it thankfully turned with her, being herded in the direction of her clanmate.
"Nimblewhisker! Help me catch this silly thing!" She huffed with a laugh, pouncing for it yet again and landing paws-first in the snow without a prize.
Nimblewhisker tried to restrain his laughter at the scene playing out in front of him but, in the end, couldn't help himself from letting a high pitch snicker at Snailflower misfortune. He knew that as much as he wanted to he wouldn't be able to provide much help. If Snailflower an averagely sized and skilled warrior was having trouble catching a vole. Then he who was often times mistaken for an apprentice and utterly stunk at hunting wouldn't fare much better. But, he supposed there was no problem in trying so he couched down tensing his muscles before pouncing. And, just as he thought he would he failed miserably missing his target by a long shot and probably looking completely stupid doing it. At the least, he thought Snailflower might have gotten a good laugh.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 8th, 2018 at 08:30 PM.
Old February 8th, 2018, 09:00 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Nimblewhisker tried to restrain his laughter at the scene playing out in front of him but, in the end, couldn't help himself from letting a high pitch snicker at Snailflower misfortune. He knew that as much as he wanted to he wouldn't be able to provide much help. If Snailflower an averagely sized and skilled warrior was having trouble catching a vole. Then he who was often times mistaken for an apprentice and utterly stunk at hunting wouldn't fare much better. But, he supposed there was no problem in trying so he couched down tensing his muscles before pouncing. And, just as he thought he would he failed miserably missing his target by a long shot and probably looking completely stupid doing it. At the least, he thought Snailflower might have gotten a good laugh.
With a tug, Snailflower pulled her face out of the snow and shook the flakes and slush away, only to get buffeted by more as her clanmate pounced and sent snow flying. When the vole slipped away from Nimblewhisker, she chuckled before giving a tired sigh, they probably both looked pretty silly, scrambling around after their prey as if running on ice, but the smile on her muzzle didn't falter. One lost vole wasn't going to endanger the clan, despite the snow the temperature hadn't dropped enough lately to make prey entirely scarce.

Tromping over, the molly closed the gap between her and Nimblewhisker before leaning over and blowing some stray snowflakes off the top of his head.
"First time with the new legs?" She laughed, whiskers curling, "me too. What have you been up to?"
Old February 8th, 2018, 09:00 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Ember tail trotted around the camp, settling down in a sunny area. She curled up for a quick nap before heading out to hunt.
Closed Thread